213 Pages V « < 101 102 103 104 105 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
monkeyemoness
post Oct 25 2017, 02:02 AM
Post #2041

Mouth
Group Icon

I don't think I've fought many world bosses since One Tamriel dropped. Jo's done fine, though.

Anyways, more recent DLC have made it harder to do dailies on multiple characters. Prerequisite quests and all. Dunno if I should call it quits for tonight.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2017, 07:02 AM
Post #2042

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 24 2017, 08:27 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2017, 05:19 PM) *

Those three werewolves are one of the toughest World Boss fights I've ever had to do; they even killed Britta = repeatedly.

Lol, that damn Lt. Bran! He killed Brenna like 5 times during one fight and he always seems to be the one most likely to come after her. Probably because everyone is focused on Salazar since he is technically the boss. Or maybe it's because their names mean the same, lol

I couldn't even solo that Werewolf Camp before One Tamriel (which is when they beefed up all the World Bosses and made it so I couldn't solo any of them anymore). Since One Tamriel I've tried that one several times, and only beat it with a really good group, lol.

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Oct 24 2017, 09:02 PM) *

I don't think I've fought many world bosses since One Tamriel dropped. Jo's done fine, though.

Anyways, more recent DLC have made it harder to do dailies on multiple characters. Prerequisite quests and all. Dunno if I should call it quits for tonight.

Acadian told me that the Undaunted skill line has upped its ceiling to 10! Looks like I'm going to have to bring Misa and Britta back out for their dailies again to get that highest level.

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 25 2017, 06:59 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 25 2017, 12:04 PM
Post #2043

Paladin
Group Icon

Yes, Undaunted skill now goes up to 10. The perk for getting 10 is a new title (Undaunted).

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #2044

Ancient
Group Icon

Bah! Today's maintenance patch went awry so it's doing the repair thing... and taking forever. dry.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2017, 06:11 PM
Post #2045

Ancient
Group Icon

Why is it that people playing low level characters think they can go toe to toe with a WB? Brenna tries to do what she can for them, but they just take so much damage per hit! Flee, you fools!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2017, 08:28 PM
Post #2046

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 25 2017, 11:48 AM) *

Bah! Today's maintenance patch went awry so it's doing the repair thing... and taking forever. dry.gif

sad.gif

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 25 2017, 01:11 PM) *

Why is it that people playing low level characters think they can go toe to toe with a WB? Brenna tries to do what she can for them, but they just take so much damage per hit! Flee, you fools!

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Oct 25 2017, 09:33 PM
Post #2047

Mouth
Group Icon

Well poop, the male Breton clothes (among others) are being removed so I went and bought the mid level one for Eolan in spite of the overly poofy sleeves.

It kind of makes him look like a Daggerfall (the game) shopkeeper but he finds it's a nice middle ground between the high and low Breton clothes. Functional without essentially being a baggier version of what he already wears, but somewhat stylish in a way that's more to his taste. Might need some dyes tho

Anyways, been stuck on sidequests and dailies instead of doing the CC main quest. These material gathering quests are a doozy.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 27 2017, 02:15 AM
Post #2048

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Oct 25 2017, 03:33 PM) *

Well poop, the male Breton clothes (among others) are being removed so I went and bought the mid level one for Eolan in spite of the overly poofy sleeves.

It kind of makes him look like a Daggerfall (the game) shopkeeper but he finds it's a nice middle ground between the high and low Breton clothes. Functional without essentially being a baggier version of what he already wears, but somewhat stylish in a way that's more to his taste. Might need some dyes tho

Anyways, been stuck on sidequests and dailies instead of doing the CC main quest. These material gathering quests are a doozy.

Yeah some of those extravagant Breton Male clothes are just not good looking, in Khajiit's opinion. The more basic ones look better to this one.

Speaking of clothing, Mira surpassed CP lvl100 and got a nifty Mannimarco armored robe! It goes well with the Thicketman mask!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 27 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #2049

Ancient
Group Icon

Welp, Mira has been working hard to find Brenna a Hollowjack Maces chapter. She's opened almost 50 skulls and not one Maces chapter. On the bright side, Mira has been knocking out all of the delves in the Pact territories that she hadn't found so she's collecting a bunch of Skyshards (and by extension, skill points!).

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 27 2017, 08:28 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 27 2017, 10:08 PM
Post #2050

Paladin
Group Icon

Keep checking our guild bank. There's a ton of hollowmotifs in there. And I've probably got a dozen more in one of Buffy's packs to put in the guild bank.

Edit: Just added 3 HollowMace Motif books to the guild bank!

This post has been edited by Acadian: Oct 27 2017, 11:00 PM

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Oct 27 2017, 10:49 PM
Post #2051

Mouth
Group Icon

Today in Tamriel: Everyone is disappointed in Hates-White-Rats (or Xochitl, if you're Fjotreid)

Mid Clockwork City questline spoilers, with some incidental Orsinium questline spoilers

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Oct 27 2017, 10:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 28 2017, 01:18 AM
Post #2052

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 27 2017, 04:08 PM) *

Keep checking our guild bank. There's a ton of hollowmotifs in there. And I've probably got a dozen more in one of Buffy's packs to put in the guild bank.

Edit: Just added 3 HollowMace Motif books to the guild bank!

Nice A!!!! Brenna will finally have the Sun Dusk Reaper title!!

**UPDATE!**
Brenna is now officially Sun's Dusk Reaper Brenna Brigitte Deluna! Thanks to all who deposited spare Hollowjack chapters into the Guild Bank! You all have made this possible (in a more timely manner, at least laugh.gif ).

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 28 2017, 02:50 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Oct 28 2017, 07:18 PM
Post #2053

Mouth
Group Icon

\0/ I managed to get like 6 complete sets of the motif last year, but then last year I went after more skulls and I think most everyone else did too because the festival wasn't rear-ended by a DLC halfway through (iirc)

Speaking of, I finished the main quest of the Clockwork City last night and it's really good. I loved it, if only for all the neat lore references especially near the end.

In particular I loved how Sotha Sil brought up a certain aspect of the lore that, iirc, has NEVER been brought up in any of the games even though it was subtly played with, like the Towers

Also if you pardon the pun, i was jumping at shadows over the whole Shadow Magic thing. Capital S Shadow magic isn't from the same source as the shadow magic seen recently, though there may be an overlap, like the Thu'um and Tonal magic.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Oct 28 2017, 07:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Oct 31 2017, 02:39 AM
Post #2054

Mouth
Group Icon

Merry Spookmas

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 31 2017, 03:08 AM
Post #2055

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Oct 30 2017, 08:39 PM) *

Too funny! laugh.gif

Hey did anyone here get any of the mask rune boxes? Brenna got a Thicketman but not another one in 100 skulls opened.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 31 2017, 03:11 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 31 2017, 03:43 AM
Post #2056

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy got a set of both masks for her and another pair she gave away. Then she got another single mask (forget which) that she put in our guild bank for anyone who wants it. Any more she finds will go in the guild bank. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 31 2017, 03:53 AM
Post #2057

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 30 2017, 09:43 PM) *

Buffy got a set of both masks for her and another pair she gave away. Then she got another single mask (forget which) that she put in our guild bank for anyone who wants it. Any more she finds will go in the guild bank. smile.gif

Cool! Guess the RNG was just not on our side with the masks, lol.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 1 2017, 12:46 AM
Post #2058

Mouth
Group Icon

I mostly got my skulls from world/delve bosses, but I didn't get too many nice things from mine. Not a single gold recipe nor a single mask, but I did get a few motifs and the Potent Brew recipe so there's that.

Anyways, just about wrapping up the Clockwork City, but I imagine I won't be done till the end of the week as far as side quests and other things go. Once again, best DLC. Creamy with lore. Can't wait for the next one. I already have my own theories as to what will happen and the people invovled.

The dailies are somewhat refreshing since you get different tasks, but getting to the Halls of Regulation can be a pain. It could be that my tolerance for repeating these daily with multiple characters comes from the fact that motifs drop regularly. At least the Apostle ones do, before the fourth set of dailies became available and Ebonshadow started dropping from those. (Unlike the other three dailies, it's only ever Ebonshadow containers, so the droprate may be intentional)

Apostle is at 9/14 for a full set and 15/35 total, though only the weapons interest me. (The staves especially)

Ebonshadow is at 6/14 for a full set and only 8/35 total, but I just got the fourth dailies so that number might go up faster than apostle. Heavy looks like a cross between Nord Plate and Skyrim Ebony, which is great. probably won't use it though

Redoran's being worked on as money comes in lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 1 2017, 01:12 AM
Post #2059

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Oct 31 2017, 06:46 PM) *

I mostly got my skulls from world/delve bosses, but I didn't get too many nice things from mine. Not a single gold recipe nor a single mask, but I did get a few motifs and the Potent Brew recipe so there's that.

Anyways, just about wrapping up the Clockwork City, but I imagine I won't be done till the end of the week as far as side quests and other things go. Once again, best DLC. Creamy with lore. Can't wait for the next one. I already have my own theories as to what will happen and the people invovled.

The dailies are somewhat refreshing since you get different tasks, but getting to the Halls of Regulation can be a pain. It could be that my tolerance for repeating these daily with multiple characters comes from the fact that motifs drop regularly. At least the Apostle ones do, before the fourth set of dailies became available and Ebonshadow started dropping from those. (Unlike the other three dailies, it's only ever Ebonshadow containers, so the droprate may be intentional)

Apostle is at 9/14 for a full set and 15/35 total, though only the weapons interest me. (The staves especially)

Ebonshadow is at 6/14 for a full set and only 8/35 total, but I just got the fourth dailies so that number might go up faster than apostle. Heavy looks like a cross between Nord Plate and Skyrim Ebony, which is great. probably won't use it though

Redoran's being worked on as money comes in lol

Khajiit would be interested in seeing some pics of those sets, if you wouldn't mind posting them.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 1 2017, 01:40 AM
Post #2060

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Oct 30 2017, 09:39 PM) *

BWAAHAA!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 101 102 103 104 105 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:19 AM