11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Evil Genius Collaboration Thread, Where evil geniuses fraternize
DoomedOne
post Aug 18 2005, 01:57 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Ever needed a specific thread in a specific RPG fan forum where you could compare with your plots or set up joint-operations? Here you go.

I'll start with the nice new Exit-MundiExit-Mundi guide to terrorism

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Paint a pole
Difficulty: Hard

Find a way to blacken the ice of one of the poles (the South pole is best). Cover it with dirt, soot or charcoal. Tainting it black with ordinary paint might take a little longer. A black pole doesn’t reflect sunlight but absorbs warmth -- and melts. The result: climate change, sea level rise, inundations and much annoyment for your enemies.

2. Design a disease
Difficulty: Very hard

Build a biotech lab in some obscure country and hire some bad guy scientists who share your evil ideas. Now, piece together a version of Ebola that spreads through air. Design a new, upgraded version of the flu, or AIDS. Alter the camel pox virus so that it infects humans. You’ll find all the basics you need to know in the scientific journals and textbooks.

Now comes the tough part. The best way to spread your disease, is to infect yourself and visit the public transportation facilities of the cities you wish to attack. Cough, sneeze and snort at will. Touch every handle and doorknob you encounter with your virus-laden hands. You will see: it’s gonna be fun.

An even more evil way to spread your doomsday disease around, is by letting animals do it for you. This takes a little extra research. Find out what animals carry your germ, preferably animals that don't go ill themselves. Most diseases have such a ‘carrier animal’: SARS, for example, gets carried around from human to human by common house cats.

A carrier animal will make your virus all the more successful, because it will be very hard to detect and even harder to contain the outbreak. Another upshot is that you survive the attack yourself. You might want to stick around to witness the misery you’re causing.

3. Detonate a disaster
Difficulty: Medium

Give a terrorist an atomic bomb or a huge amount of explosives, and he will immediately run off to blow up Washington DC. Dumb, of course. There might be better targets.

A well-chosen spot on the Western Arctic ice sheet might accelerate the melting of the pole. This should give you four to six meters of worldwide sea level rise, inundating many vital areas in Europe and the US. A big enough boom in Yellowstone Park might awaken the now dormant supervolcano under the park, turning half of the US into an ash-covered no man’ s land and bringing ice age to Europe. Blowing up the already unstable volcanic island of La Palma could prompt a mega-tsunami, which would slosh cities like New York City, Boston and Miami to kingdom come. A massive explosion on the seabed in the Gulf of Mexico could trigger a vast methane gas eruption, warming up the world’s climate and -- with some luck -- causing a huge firestorm over the US.

And the really good part is: you will find no guards on ocean floors, pole caps and volcanic islands.

4. Crush a current
Difficulty: Hard

It’s a bit of a long shot, but with some luck you may be able to plunge the Western world into an ice age. Now, wouldn’t you just love that?

The only thing you need to do, is disrupting the North Atlantic Current. This ocean current brings warmth from the tropics to Europe and the US. Without it, temperatures would be up to 10 degrees lower, disrupting agriculture and wreaking havoc with the economy of the civilized world. They would hate your guts for it, those westerners.

Already, the North Atlantic Current is weakening. And the best part is: some scientists believe that the current could break down relatively easy. Perhaps you may be able to kill the current yourself!

So, warm up the sea water near Greenland with atomic bombs. Load some ships with salt and sink them in the Atlantic. This should make the sea water locally denser and heavier, putting a 'plug' on the current. Blowing up some well-chosen glaciers on or near the South Pole might do the trick, too.

We warn you: it is all very speculative. But failed crops, severe winters and millions of pissed-off westerners could be your reward.

5. Bring in the plagues
Difficulty: Easy

If you’re a terrorist with a small budget, you could always try to unleash an agricultural plague of apocalyptic proportions.

Already, there are many pests around, causing billions of dollars of damage. Locusts, rabbits, parasites, fungi, worms and insects often become a plague when they’re introduced to a place where they're not supposed to be. The critters encounter no natural enemies, multiply wildly, and become a plague. That’s why Australia and New-Zealand have their rabbit problem and the US has its boll weavil.

So, study agricultural diseases. Track down some obscure Asian fungus or insect, and bring it over. Smuggle some sinister bird disease to the country you like to attack, and introduce it to its chicken farms. Bring in foot-and-mouth disease, or mad cow disease. Introduce weird weeds, exotic moths, sex-crazy rodents, hungry beetles and obscure insects. It might take a while before your Apocalypse kicks in. But boy, will it be some mess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My own idea:

Generate brain-waves in dead bodies to reawaken them as zombies and build an army to take over the world.

Genetically alter AIDS infected Baboons to be more human like so they can form a rock-group called, "Everybody have AIDS" get in a lawsuit with Southpark's Matt Stone and Trey Parker, call for a miss-trial due to no jury of their peers and continue to make millions of dollars selling their songs, which I would be used to fund other plots.

Create a Fusion device of some kind to fuse people together who hate each other so they have to adhere to getting mind control devices installed in their brains in order to become unstucked. EITHER LEARN TO ACCEPT AND LOVE EVERYBODY OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

So, what ways have you figured out to end the world, or hold them hostage for lot's of money, or maybe just get back at your nemesis? Post them all.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 18 2005, 04:07 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Ok, well tomorrow when I'm tryin to figure out my chemistry I'll come up with an uber scenario.. smile.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Chumbaniya
post Aug 20 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

Right, I'll try and cook up my own evil plan. While I'm thinking, bring me the following which may or may not be useful to the plan:

50 goblins, a claw hammer, king kong, 50 more goblins, a fondue set, Thor, some mustard seeds, a halberd, assorted spaceships, an 8 ball, return plane tickets to Munich, John Wayne, the ghost of christmas past, a tea cosy, 5 gold rings, a giant mutant mudcrab, and a retro-styled deathray.

--------------------
Chumbaniya Has Spoken!

"It's a party. It doesn't have to make sense" - Homer
"To alcohol - the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 20 2005, 11:54 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Oh come on, are you serious? I mean what the Hell is a Retro-styled Deathray going to do for you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Aug 21 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

My evil plot is:

1. Go crazy and be put on some psychologically affecting medicine.
This will aid in my excuse if I'm ever caught and tried as a war criminal for calling for the mass murder of Oysters. I'll just say.

"I forgot to take my medicine, and the doctor said I'm crazy."

2. Then I'll get my revenge on the prosecutors in that case, I'll rally all the clams of the world to aid me in my Oyster extermination.

3. After exterminating the oysters I get down to some real evil planning.

4. Eat a koala.

This is just the thread for me, an evil "genuis" <----- dry.gif
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 21 2005, 01:46 AM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

1. Start a restaurant.
2. Make an all wild animal sandwich, soup and burger, disguised as "Staff Seagent Red's" chicken, moose and hell, even lamb.
3. Become a fast food chain.
4. Keep disguising more and more animals as normally eaten animals.
5. Buy Presidents Choice (its a company that makes every food imaginable) and replace original recipes with more nature-unfriendly recepies andkeep injuring nature by using unnecisary amounts of animal meat and killing wild animals for said meat.
6. Start a childrens T.V show to spread propaganda and make children have good
memories of my products.
7. Buy an arms company and set up in Washington, D.C.
8. During a missle screening, launch a missle at the white house.
9. If the missle doesn't get enough importent people, release "un-edited winkwink" video tapes showing high ranking FBI members fiddling with machenery.
10. watch as parts of the world starts to crumble.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 21 2005, 02:59 AM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Umm...DAMN YOU GUYS ARE EVIL!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 21 2005, 03:01 AM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Yeah, we should start a club. With jackets! And buttons!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 21 2005, 03:07 AM
Post #9

Finder
Group Icon

Didn't you start a club in the Rp planning thing already...but it had name tags...

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 21 2005, 07:29 AM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

The club will be called, "Brilliantly and Oppressively Misunderstood Brains"

B.O.M.B for short.

Newest idea: create robot penguins and mix them into the real penguin population, then when another person makes a movie about penguins, the robot penguins will unleashe the hypnotic audio feed into the speakers so everyone who watches it will fall under our my control, but you guys need to fund this project.

This post has been edited by DoomedOne: Aug 21 2005, 07:32 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 21 2005, 05:05 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

ah fun....

How 'bout we jut amke a giginourmous (new word) water vacum and suck up all the water and charge people a bijiloin for a gallon devilsmile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 21 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

That wouldn't quite work, first of all how are you goin gto make a water a vcuum? The funds are just too exhausting. Secondly, It's not just people who need to water, but the entire earth relies on it. Without oceans the Earth would simply rot away, I give it three days. Thanks, but let's keep it to realistic ideas.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 21 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 21 2005, 02:08 PM)
That wouldn't quite work, first of all how are you goin gto make a water a vcuum?  The funds are just too exhausting.  Secondly, It's not just people who need to water, but the entire earth relies on it.  Without oceans the Earth would simply rot away, I give it three days.  Thanks, but let's keep it to realistic ideas.

OMG doomed, you kill me...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 21 2005, 11:29 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 21 2005, 03:08 PM)
  Thanks, but let's keep it to realistic ideas.

robot penguins are realistic?.....I hate penguiins. i will shoot them all with my sniper rifle

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 21 2005, 11:37 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

why don't we start a ninja training camp in Texas(because it is so big) get an army of 100-something and then try and start taking places over, or is that unrealistic? may I remind you
2. Design a disease
Difficulty: Very hard

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 22 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

Actually, people have designed dieseses before.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 22 2005, 02:11 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Red, I'm beginning to feel like many potential BOMB members aren't evil geniuses at all, but instead just Immoral Intellectuals.

Anthrax was a disease altered by humans from the oirignal that only affected cows. Genetically mutating things is my specialty, and robots, but some things just require too much man-power to be realistic. I mean, Hitler, with his coal empire, could not even finish off a a few ethnicities.

By the way, just because I mad ea reference to Hitler it does not mean I beleive in any antisemetism, homophobia or antigypsy. I want to destroy all races equally.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 22 2005, 02:55 AM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 22 2005, 02:11 AM)
Red, I'm beginning to feel like many potential BOMB members aren't evil geniuses at all, but instead just Immoral Intellectuals.

Anthrax was a disease altered by humans from the oirignal that only affected cows.  Genetically mutating things is my specialty, and robots, but some things just require too much man-power to be realistic.  I mean, Hitler, with his coal empire, could not even finish off a a few ethnicities.

By the way, just because I mad ea reference to Hitler it does not mean I beleive in any antisemetism, homophobia or antigypsy.  I want to destroy all races equally.

devilsad.gif you all just hate me...... your agest! (yes I know we are all nearly the saem age)

I still like my Ninja army idea........ and I didn't know about anthrax. My bad.

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Aug 22 2005, 02:57 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Aug 22 2005, 03:50 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

No one likes my oyster idea? sad.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 22 2005, 04:07 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Well, The only problem with Oysters is they're extremely moody and don't respond well to commands. Also soulseeker, you're right, I am agist.

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 AM