2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Persephone's Wasteland Outfit, Deadwalker Meets Fallout
SubRosa
post Aug 26 2015, 10:35 PM
Post #21

Ancient
Group Icon

Well, better late than never is pretty much my own motto, so no worries with just catching up. Though you can already see what direction I decided to go.

I really liked the Daikatana too. But it was just too ridiculously long. It would be perfect for someone who wants to play Sephiroth though. wink.gif

Peresphone wasn't in my Amazon mod for Rome Total War. That was probably my general Penthesilea you were thinking of. It can be hard to keep those P-girls straight.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 27 2015, 11:33 PM
Post #22

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Aug 26 2015, 05:35 PM) *

Well, better late than never is pretty much my own motto, so no worries with just catching up. Though you can already see what direction I decided to go.

I really liked the Daikatana too. But it was just too ridiculously long. It would be perfect for someone who wants to play Sephiroth though. wink.gif

Peresphone wasn't in my Amazon mod for Rome Total War. That was probably my general Penthesilea you were thinking of. It can be hard to keep those P-girls straight.

Oh, oops!

That picture you linked had me laughing, I couldn't tell if it was male or female, but ... what a huge sword they had! rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 28 2015, 12:19 AM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 27 2015, 06:33 PM) *

Oh, oops!

That picture you linked had me laughing, I couldn't tell if it was male or female, but ... what a huge sword they had! rollinglaugh.gif

Gender ambiguity is always a plus in anime! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 28 2015, 12:35 AM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Aug 27 2015, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Aug 27 2015, 06:33 PM) *

Oh, oops!

Gender ambiguity is always a plus in anime! laugh.gif

I'd say it is, but I like it in real life too, laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:23 PM