Dark Reaper
post Jun 2 2018, 03:55 AM
Post #3301

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 1 2018, 09:51 PM) *

BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND

Or something like that.

All weapons, unlimited ammo, all keys and other goody goods.

--------------------
Live and let live.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 2 2018, 03:57 AM
Post #3302

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Jun 1 2018, 09:55 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 1 2018, 09:51 PM) *

BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND

Or something like that.

All weapons, unlimited ammo, all keys and other goody goods.

Yep that’s the one!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jun 2 2018, 05:18 AM
Post #3303

Master
Group Icon

RBNSMITH was the give all code for the first Turok game and I forgotten what was the give all for Turok 3: Shadows of Oblivion.

Also I bought HuniePop from Steam...Its a puzzle dating sim with animated wifus. Look up Markiplier's run to see the game in all its glory.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: Jun 2 2018, 08:41 PM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jun 6 2018, 01:40 PM
Post #3304

Master
Group Icon

In TpF poor route planning, track laying and station placement are becoming more and more a hindrance. As it is, on some stretches of railway I've too many trains traveling on too few tracks, with lots of line merges, crossovers and so on to complicate things. Some track laying issues (often cosmetic only) can be and are fixed. Some require more destruction and alteration than I am willing to attempt. I'll occasionally attempt minor routing fixes. For the most part I intend to leave station and routing issues for my next map and simply plan things out better from the get-go.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jun 13 2018, 07:29 AM
Post #3305

Master
Group Icon

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was free to PS+ Subscribers so I hopped on that wagon and downloaded it....I won't be getting BO4 that was a waste of a franchise name.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jun 13 2018, 01:24 PM
Post #3306

Master
Group Icon

Spent most of the day yesterday adding scenery and details to either side along a portion of the train line carrying slag from the map's SteelMill to its Construction Materials Rail Hub. Am rather pleased with much that I did, and displeased with none of it. Until mid evening that is, when I cleared and early placed forest in preparation for converting that triangle of land between a rail line and steep hills into farmland. First thing I wanted to do was plop down a farmstead complex where it made sense and could be viewed while traveling at least one train line. Those normally pose no problems. Not so this time. I must have spent a good hour and a half placing buildings and decorations only to bulldoze it all and start afresh. I finally decided to give it up and shut down for the day, knowing first thing I'll do in-game today is delete my latest farmstead attempt.

Uploaded a second TpF ride-along video. It suffers from blurriness as my first did, though I recorded and rendered with bumped up quality settings. (Took almost twice to upload as the first video did, though their duration is more or less the same.) Speaking of which, here it is:

Transport Fever Scenic Ride-Along EP2 - Oil Refinery Rail Hub to Chesham and Back Again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Jun 13 2018, 02:55 PM
Post #3307

Master
Group Icon

Gonna hopefully play some ESO tonight.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 13 2018, 04:04 PM
Post #3308

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Jun 13 2018, 08:55 AM) *

Khajiit is doing that now! Gotta do the daily grind kvright.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jun 13 2018, 04:53 PM
Post #3309

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Jun 13 2018, 08:55 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 13 2018, 10:04 AM) *

Khajiit is doing that now! Gotta do the daily grind kvright.gif

I might pop on later on today, don't know if its going to be the PS4 or PC. It might be the PS4 since I have more on it then I do the PC.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: Jun 13 2018, 04:54 PM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jun 20 2018, 01:24 PM
Post #3310

Master
Group Icon

Have done no game playing to speak of since having to sleep in my bed rather than on the couch Sunday night. Have felt too crappy since then. I did, however, manage to upload EP3 of my YT Transport Fever Scenic Ride-Along series...twice due to misinterpreting a YT problem flag I could have corrected easily had I understood it. Be that as it may, I linked the episode amongst today's (20 Jun 2018) Your projects sub-forum entries.

YT's processing seems less blurry than with either of its two predecessors. I suspect that might be due to trucks traveling slower than your average train. (Yes, it's a truck ride rather than a train ride.) Also, there are no fast moving railroad ties to process. While nowhere near as sharp as my pre-upload video editor rendering, I can comfortably recommend watching at 1080p full-screen. Let me know what you think.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jun 20 2018, 03:06 PM
Post #3311

Master
Group Icon

Playing Ys 8 on the Vita. I have the Japanese version and it does play on it but I like to be able to understand what's going on and no google translate isn't 100% accurate. It MIGHT give you enough to get a jest of whats going on but other then that I'll stick to english translation.
Speaking of which maybe my mind playing tricks on me but while playing a new game in Ys 8 the text seems to be slightly different then I remembered like characters names and some sentences...It's Mandala, he's haunting me again.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jun 22 2018, 01:50 AM
Post #3312

Mouth
Group Icon

Skyrim: Special Edition

Wow, talk about still finding new things after all this time.

I have never once actually encountered Shalidor's Maze before, until a little bit ago. Somehow I never stumbled upon it. I just wanted to try out the Wooden Mask (something else I had never found before but discovered it when I was just re-doing the College of Winterhold questline sometime last week, so I looked up what it did), but lo and behold I found a door I had never seen before. And it went to Shalidor's Maze. So that was pretty neat.

Also encountered a couple other new things, and did a couple things I hadn't done in a really long time again. Neat to simultaneously discover things and refresh my memory about things I did when I first got into this series.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jun 22 2018, 01:51 AM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jun 22 2018, 02:16 AM
Post #3313

Mouth
Group Icon

I found out Shadowrun Returns is currently free so I'm gonna try that eventually.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 22 2018, 02:18 AM
Post #3314

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jun 21 2018, 08:16 PM) *

I found out Shadowrun Returns is currently free so I'm gonna try that eventually.

Khajiit is playing that now! It’s fun! This one also made a thread about it in the General RPG Discussion forum if you want to talk about it!

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jun 22 2018, 02:21 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jun 22 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #3315

Master
Group Icon

Thought I'd hop on TES:Online for the PC which needs to be upgraded so its on par with my PS4. At most it has the Morrowind DLC and Imperial City I think.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Sakiri
post Jun 22 2018, 04:00 PM
Post #3316

Master
Group Icon

I have Morrowind and none of the DLC. I got them through ESO Plus and did them all while I was subscriibed.

I dislike the DLC dungeons.

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jun 24 2018, 06:28 PM
Post #3317

Master
Group Icon

I...I...I....I'm at a loss for words. Just finished watching what I suspect is a European Transport Fever episode showcasing the work of an extraordinary scenic detailer. Going by the title, I assume the large city in which much of this footage is shot is Vienna. (????) Inspirational. Mind-blowing. Whoever did this is so many level beyond my pathetic attempts comparison is pointless. I don't even know what some of these mods are, or where to find them. Boy would I like to!!!! It's gonna be hard to return the game and face my own comparatively pathetic attempts. (BTW, I suspect ever inch of city is hand placed rather than game generated. The game itself does a rather decent job with its generated cities, but not on this level in my experience.)

This post has been edited by Decrepit: Jun 24 2018, 06:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Jun 24 2018, 06:37 PM
Post #3318

Master
Group Icon

I'm thinking about buying a XBox One X or XB1S. I miss playing Halo plus its slightly cheaper then the PS4 Pro and since I have my Vita I can keep tabs on my Sony account so no worries here happy.gif.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jun 28 2018, 10:59 AM
Post #3319

Master
Group Icon

Another week where I've felt too groggy and had too little mental energy to do much gaming. What little I've done was devoted to Transport Fever, mainly touching up old scenic detailing I'm not longer quite satisfied with in preparation for potential future Scenic Ride-Along YouTube episodes. Speaking of which, I uploaded ep4 of the ride-along series overnight. It can be found linked in our Your Projects thread.

This post has been edited by Decrepit: Jun 28 2018, 10:59 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jun 29 2018, 12:37 AM
Post #3320

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 20 2018, 07:29 AM) *

I never even heard of *Transport Fever* before, <snip> I really don't know how this game works, like how much of the buildings along the route you did (or all?) = but you did a fantastic job of making it look realistic. <snip>

I responded to this and other questions (originally within another thread) some time ago. Since then, I came across an episode from another fellow's TpF ride-along series that illustrates differences between what you see in my vids compared to more or less vanilla TpF scenery better than words ever could. I've watched other of his TpF episodes. He does add some railroad related detailing along his routes, but landscape scenery doesn't seem to be his thing. Leastwise not in vids I've seen. (For what it's worth, my hands down favorite YouTube TpF video maker dabbles in landscape scenery only rarely, and then not to any great extent.) This is what the vast bulk of my map looks like even now. To be fair, some game generated and downloadable maps offer more interesting ground textures, more and bigger forests, more hilly terrain and so on. Mine, for instance, is definitely hillier than what's seen in the video. Otherwise, it's a fairly decent reflection of those parts of the map I haven't and may never detail.

--------------------
+Quote Post

255 Pages V « < 164 165 166 167 168 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:31 PM