User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 22 2018, 04:41 PM
Post #2922

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric’s crew will always have a happy volunteer for Skyshard runs. If anyone wants a morning Cyrodiil run, I’m up for that too. Sadly my laptop can’t handle Cyrodiil when it’s crowded.

For jewelry, Elke has Bloodthirsty researched. She’s happy to make research pieces.

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 21 2018, 03:18 AM) *

Tonight Britta got invited to Tank the Undaunted Pledges on Veteran Hard Mode = and went! We got through Wayrest Sewers and Blessed Crucible; but on the second to the last boss in Bloodroot forge we gave up. The group was nice enough to back out and come back in on Normal mode so Britta could get that achievement - on Normal mode she breezed through it! Not only that, but the first two dungeons she got the achievement for no deaths and speed run!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Huge congratulations!! Britta is a force to be reckoned with!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 22 2018, 07:23 PM
Post #2923

Ancient
Group Icon

Veteran Hard Mode showed me some of her weaknesses, that is for sure. She needs stamina management if she is going to keep trying to run with the big dogs; she spent the whole fight almost completely depleted of Stamina and couldn't even roll out of traps. It's not that she hasn't gone veteran hard mode before, she has = but not Veteran on Trials or really hard dungeons like Bloodroot Forge.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jul 22 2018, 07:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 23 2018, 06:13 PM
Post #2924

Councilor
Group Icon

Cat Man Dhou is trying to follow in her footsteps, but at level 29, he's a long way behind.

We took him to catch up on the Main Questline, as that gets Skill Points from each quest, and did a few others that do the same in Grahtwood, as well as hunting down the skyshards there. Now he has 3/4 in each of the crafting research skills, so he can do three at once, if not as fast as he might. And since his Woodworking had hit 50, we upped the rank to ten, too. Now the crew will run out of Ruby Ash even faster!

He's at high 40's in the other two, but only making the rank he can use. He made some of his new amour (Epic Orichalc Song of Lamae) himself, but Laurie had to help with some. Since he's in Grahtwood, he'll be hoping to get some Green Pact pieces, too. Now I expect him to grow out of it in a hurry, but once we've got his equipment crafting completed, it will be a scramble to L50 to join Unna, Blossom, and Laurie.

Wooden items for decon are starting to build up in the bank, and I'll have to decide who's next on the crafting. Taminwe already moved up a level on a couple of things to avoid competition for materials, so she's the likely one. However, Wizwen is training as a healer, so she may be the next one to get leveled up in general.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 23 2018, 06:34 PM
Post #2925

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric had the time of his life in Cyrodiil this morning. A friend told him that the Dominion gates were open, so Jerric rode south with the intention of exploring behind the one he’d never passed through before (Skyshard). On the way he decided to follow through on some of the promises he had made during previous trips (ridiculously crowded quest log). On the way to doing that, he discovered and closed five Dark Anchors. As the last one broke into pieces with a huge noise announcing his presence to enemies within three counties, he was informed that he is now an Imperial Anchor Shatterer.

This was a neat surprise. Jerric is not used to finishing things. While he cleared the old quests from his log, he picked up several new ones including the beginning of the Imperial City Sewers business. It would be nice if he could do a full set of writs without running back and forth between the boards and the dropoff point.

Oh - while he was charging recklessly all over the place being helpful, he did manage to get through that Dominion gate. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 23 2018, 10:15 PM
Post #2926

Mouth
Group Icon

Finally got an Exemplary Swift Ring to drop from daily Jewelry Crafting Writs. Now I just need the necklace. :U 'Course, Dravean still has at least 2 weeks left of research before he can get started on that lol. Once he researches that Swift ring, though (in like 3 weeks time), he'll officially be a Grand Master Crafter.

@mALX - Before I gave up on Dungeon runs entirely, I found that was one of Eolan's weak spots when tanking, too. Of course, his crappy DPS was also an issue in Veteran dungeons, but I found the low Stamina to be a problem sometimes, too. Never did solve that.

@Grits - During the summer that I got into ESO, I spent late nights waiting for those dang gates to open, and finally being let loose in there is extremely satisfying. (There's also several stories I could tell about destroying anchors in Cyrodiil, but another time, maybe.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 23 2018, 10:49 PM
Post #2927

Paladin
Group Icon

Ghastley - Yes, I think the MQ, FG and MG quest lines all give quite a few skill points that are reasonably easy to get.

Monkey - Grats on the Swift ring!

Grits - That description of 'Jerric does Cyrodiil' sounds so very much like our adorable furry Nord! Buffy went in there as an archer long enough to get Caltrops and Vigor. Yup, scared the pee outta her. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 24 2018, 02:29 PM
Post #2928

Councilor
Group Icon

I note that Grits' team has collectively hit CP750 without any fanfare. They deserve some!

I got back into PTS after the patch, which cured the SLI problem preventing me from logging in. I was hoping to resume test builds at Sleek Creek, but they also did a reset, and I had to roll a new character first. That all left me just enough time on the live server for the daily mount training, and crafting writs.

Sleek Creek has a dead corner where I want to build a bathroom, so I've been trying out alternatives. The Orc Platform is not quite long enough to bridge the gap between the deck and the wall, but the gap is small, and could be bridged by something else. The largest planks leave a gap underneath that needs filling. I may end up with a combination of the two. On top of that I've tried a few different structures, but haven't yet been happy with any of them. It will all take some time playing around, so I'll probably put that off to the weekend.

Cat Man Dhou didn't get more skill points, but we re-filled his research slots along the way. That will pay off later. He did use up some Ruby Ash, but we got a survey during the round that refilled that. Jute shortages remain our usual problem, and last night left no time for forage runs. At least CMD is not making that any worse.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 25 2018, 01:34 AM
Post #2929

Mouth
Group Icon

Some days one just wants to sit back and appreciate how pretty one's home is. (I'm almost done)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 25 2018, 01:59 AM
Post #2930

Paladin
Group Icon

Verrrry nice! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 25 2018, 07:47 AM
Post #2931

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jul 24 2018, 08:34 PM) *

Gorgeous!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 25 2018, 02:10 PM
Post #2932

Councilor
Group Icon

If it wasn't for the standard absence of interior doors (and plumbing), I could live in that home IRL. The marble/parquet style is timeless, and they've been consistent with it. You can get all the additional furnishings in matching style, too.

Since I don't have Summerset, I have not checked, but did they make any of the must-have things crown-only? (Like the upholstered Redguard chairs. You can make the plain wood-only ones, but have to buy the "better" ones.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 26 2018, 12:15 AM
Post #2933

Mouth
Group Icon

AFAIK, every single Alinor furnishing can be crafted. The only one I'm not sure of is the inconsequential "Alinor Table Runner, Coiled" that I haven't seen in neither a plan form or a crafted form in guild traders, but can be obtained from the furnished version of the Townhouse. It's little more than a doily/pot coaster, though. EDIT: That said, google tells me there are a lot more runners that can't be crafted right now but exist in the data. I'm guessing these will be furnishing pack exclusives. :/

I can also craft almost every single Alinor furnishing that comes with the furnished version of the townhouse. :U Just need the cabinets (missed a cheap one by like an hour a while back) and the benches (pictured above), as far as the "main" furnishings go. The external structures are also things i haven't seen yet, but i'm not really in a hurry to get those. If I see the crafted version for sale I guess I'll buy one.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Jul 26 2018, 12:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 26 2018, 06:20 PM
Post #2934

Councilor
Group Icon

monkey, I’d love to hear your Cyrodiil stories. I think the thing that Jerric enjoys the most is the chaos brought about by other players. Your townhouse looks gorgeous! I would spend a lot of time with tea and a character just sitting there relaxing.

Acadian, Lildereth feels very much the same as Buffy. I would love for her (and Elke) to have those skills available, but they look very far away from Level 2 on the skill bar.

ghastley, thanks! Good luck with your bathroom construction at Sleek Creek. I have a Nord who thinks that water flowing through the natural pool area is “good enough” for most purposes. Perhaps this is why he often finds himself alone in the pool.

I’ve just had a crappy time in Cyrodiil with Elke and Lildereth. Elke dutifully loaded her packs with all of the crew’s repair gear plus her own faction’s assault stuff only to get disconnected inside a keep. Then she was stuck there unloadable along with the siege gear. Lildereth took a turn next since it didn’t feel too cheaty to play a character who is in the same faction. Unfortunately Elke still had the gear, so Lil’s participation was limited. She liked her scouting mission but declared the help-me quests she found along the way to be imp chips. I left her in the snow fields outside Buma, still waiting for the landscape to render so that she could ride across it. Sigh.

Lildereth might enjoy hunting for enemy forward camps. I’ll try that with her the next time I can get on. I suspect that the Midyear Mayhem event will pass without much participation from Jerric’s crew.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 27 2018, 01:57 AM
Post #2935

Mouth
Group Icon

I usually just plop buckets near the beds and call it a day for 'bathrooms', ngl Actually, at the very least, making an outhouse for everyone's house except Jo'zira does sound like a great goal. Eolan even has a little nook in his back yard for it. :v

Also, one of the new Alinor furnishings (Alinor Fountain, Timeworn) can straight up be used as a sink. At least, I have one in the kitchen that I use as a sink. So that's a start.

Anyways, fishing for Pyandonean motifs is a wonderful mix of joy and wishing for death. I got 7 pieces so far, and just sold a duplicate. At the very least I'm more than halfway done, and the pieces I have found are from the "big" body slots, too, so at least that's the most expensive ones out of the way. (Shields is probably the only one left that's over 50k) I'm still not sure if the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl food increases bottle drops, but I'm not getting very many to begin with.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 28 2018, 05:59 PM
Post #2936

Councilor
Group Icon

Lildereth scared herself right off her horse in Cyrodiil yesterday. She has the habit of riding off the road and below ridge lines. She was in a hilly meadow and managed to cross a ridge at an angle that sent her racing shadow onto the grass quite suddenly right beside her. blink.gif Scared by her own shadow!

Elke got a fright in Cyrodiil, too. She learned from Jerric’s numerous mistakes experiences not to stand in the middle of the road looking at her map, quest journal, and inventory, so she was doing so safely crouched down off the road but admittedly still out in the open. I guess your own faction can still see you. A guy slipped up behind her and then mounted his Dwemer spider car just about on her head. laugh.gif Poor Elke. But then he took her on an adventure, so she ended up laughing about the situation.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 28 2018, 06:21 PM
Post #2937

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 28 2018, 12:59 PM) *

Lildereth scared herself right off her horse in Cyrodiil yesterday. She has the habit of riding off the road and below ridge lines. She was in a hilly meadow and managed to cross a ridge at an angle that sent her racing shadow onto the grass quite suddenly right beside her. blink.gif Scared by her own shadow!

Elke got a fright in Cyrodiil, too. She learned from Jerric’s numerous mistakes experiences not to stand in the middle of the road looking at her map, quest journal, and inventory, so she was doing so safely crouched down off the road but admittedly still out in the open. I guess your own faction can still see you. A guy slipped up behind her and then mounted his Dwemer spider car just about on her head. laugh.gif Poor Elke. But then he took her on an adventure, so she ended up laughing about the situation.

I had a funny friend that was traveling with me in Cyrodiil = they got killed and said they were done playing in Cyrodiil and were leaving. We were on TeamSpeak together; so he heard the other girl and I saying we were going to Weynon Priory next.

So our network must have been linked to somewhere really close. He got to Weynon Priory (before we did, we were riding on horseback) and he hid; then sneaked up behind us just as the other girl and I were crawling toward the skyshard at Weynon Priory - he set down a shard on top of me and I thought it was an enemy dropping his ultimate on me = I jumped a mile and screamed, the other girl did too! He laughed his head off!

It was really nice of the guy to ride with you afterward! I really like how quickly you can gain allies down there!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jul 28 2018, 06:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 28 2018, 11:14 PM
Post #2938

Mouth
Group Icon

Finished the Pyandonean motif by buying the last few I needed because i was sick of fishing lol. I technically only needed to hook 4 more motifs, but nah. That's one more thing out of way, and it was actually necessary considering that Pyandonean Master Writs actually drop. (In fact, Jo'zira got one today. Had to give it to Dravean, and I imagine it'll be that way for a while unless they get drops in the next Anniversary Event)

Wonder how long I'll have to wait for the price on Fang Lair and Scalecaller drop a little more. I guess for the time being I should keep an eye out for the verdant alinor bench blueprint.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 29 2018, 07:08 AM
Post #2939

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jul 28 2018, 06:14 PM) *

Finished the Pyandonean motif by buying the last few I needed because i was sick of fishing lol. I technically only needed to hook 4 more motifs, but nah. That's one more thing out of way, and it was actually necessary considering that Pyandonean Master Writs actually drop. (In fact, Jo'zira got one today. Had to give it to Dravean, and I imagine it'll be that way for a while unless they get drops in the next Anniversary Event)

Wonder how long I'll have to wait for the price on Fang Lair and Scalecaller drop a little more. I guess for the time being I should keep an eye out for the verdant alinor bench blueprint.

Congrats on the Pyandonean! I got most of mine from the gems in those crates, it got where I was hoping for junk just to get them! I think I only got one by fishing.

I just finished the Ebony armor from vouchers a few days ago; so that is two completed sets in one week! I still need Dreadhorn and Bloodforge; but also trying for Fang Lair and Scalecaller - I think I've bought one motif of each at the Auction I work on Sunday night.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 30 2018, 01:43 AM
Post #2940

Mouth
Group Icon

I almost got them from the Gem store but I'd only be able to get 4 (I mean, that's all I needed...) and I want to save my Gems for other things. It's a good thing my Motif Fund is constantly being filled, what with all the new motifs from Summerset's dailies and my decision to start selling all the motifs I held onto from the event. Maybe I'll have every available motif again, at least for a short time.

Anyways, congrats on the Ebony. I imagine that using the vouchers for other things kept you from getting it.

Ah, right, Fjotreid's reached 40 in Jewelry crafting, which means that the currently active characters will almost master the skill. I'm thinking it's time I start giving intricates to Ruben instead of Lucius. He already has a few stacks of Platinum saved up in storage (along with a lot of surveys) so losing a few ounces probably won't make much of a difference. The only downside is that he's still at level 31, so he'll still find Copper nodes. Good thing everyone else maxed out the Skill. :U

--------------------
+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 145 146 147 148 149 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:16 PM