10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Elves in Sovngarde Book Two, NEIS continued
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 9 2013, 06:29 AM
Post #41

Ancient
Group Icon

I'm so sorry for not updating on Thursday. No, Saturday. See?!

treydog, you picked up every. single. little. line. That caused me to pause and go, "This has to be worded THIS way." Every line that I put a little piece of myself in.

All of them. I thank you for your attentiveness.

Now everyone, wait til you hear the story of Kayla luring the man to her room from HER perspective XD

Erik has grown quite a bit since we last saw him. He (thinks he) killed the woman he's pined after for so long, and has to kill children on a regular basis.

Mjoll and Uthgerd just wrote themselves, lmfao! Especially Uthgerd. God, she's a tough cookie.

Here's the next chapter!

CHAPTER TWO

Before the orc's axe could fall, Emelia leapt onto his back and, with her hands on his shoulders, she planted her feet on his spine and yanked him backwards, breaking his back. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his axe dropped. Emelia leapt out of the way of his falling body in a fuid motion. I pulled the assailing Breton to me, fangs extended.

Emelia waited patiently as I fed on the Breton. I pinned his arms to the earth, reveling in the struggle. He screamed and cursed and writhed beneath me until he was too weak. When I pulled back and licked my lips, I saw his face. His eyes were half shut, and his mouth partially open. Somehow during the struggle I had raked my claws against his cheek.

I began to shake, and Emelia put her hand on my shoulder. "There have been a lot of reports of travelers being beaten and left to die along this road. You probably saved more by killing him."

I didn't look at her to see if what she had said was true. I nodded and stood up, looking at the orc.

"What are we going to do with him?" I asked. He was still alive, but paralyzed. Emelia brushed a few leaves out of her hair.

"I can still show you what to do, if you want. But I'm kinda hungry now." Emelia eyed the Orc. "I don't care how they smell, really. I'm just hungry."

I shrugged. "Fine. We can do this later."

Most of Emelia's attempts ended up like this. On the one occasion I didn't drain the poor woman's life from her veins, the bandit Chief burst in. Emelia calmed them both as we made our escape, with me frothing at the mouth.

I could tell she was getting irritated at me. Any time I lost control, her tiny fists clenched and her eyebrows scrunched over her blue eyes.

"It's been nearly a year, Kayla. I'm ten, and I have more control than you!"

I winced. "I'm...sorry. I have an appetite. I always have," I lowered my head in shame. Emelia shook her head.

"Kayla, you need to get a hold on your appetite, or you will eat all of Skyrim." Emelia said, calming down. She glanced around and saw a cave near the fort. "This will have to do for now. We'll stay here until nightfall."

We slid into the cave entrance and were greeted by wolves. Emelia and I killed them, except for the pups. They jumped and barked at Emelia, who was a pile of giggles on the dirty cave floor.

"Wow, you'd think they never saw us slaughter their mother." I said, scratching my head.

"Wolves like vampires. Can I keep them?" she asked, her eyes shining brightly.

"Uh... that's not... I mean..."

"I had dogs back in Chorrol, and I know how to take care of them!"

"Uh..."

Her blue eyes pleaded with me, and I shrugged. "I don't know!"

"They're defenseless!" she pleaded as the sharp baby teeth tore at her fingers. When the pup drew blood, it snorted and shook its head. It cocked its head and sat down, pawing at Emelia's arm. The other sat at my feet and looked up at me with large brown eyes, its head cocked to the left.

"What do baby wolves even eat?" I asked.

"Meat," Emelia said. "I can feed them. They'll eat skeever, which is easy to find." She gave me another "please?" look, making her eyes wider and blinking innocently.

"Ugh, fine, I don't care. What we would do with wolves, I don't know. I don't even like dogs." I lied. Emelia squealed in delight and hugged the wolf pup she had. The other one laid down at my feet.

"Go away." I said. It sighed, and I decided to check and see if it was a boy or girl. When I knelt down, it rolled over and exposed its belly. I saw it was a girl. I hid a smile.

"You're kind of cute," I said. She wagged her tail, her tongue lolling out. I rubbed her belly and scrached it gently. Her leg kicked, and I smiled.

"This is ridiculous. How am I supposed to protect you?" I asked her. Her tail thumped lightly against the cold cave floor. Her fur had a reddish hue to it against the grey. I looked around and saw that there was a mixture of red and grey wolves, but none of the white wolves that resides near Winterhold. That was fine. I sighed.

"This is ridiculous," I mumbled as Emelia and I made camp for the night. We dragged the bodies of the wolves to one side of the cave. Emelia's pup pawed at what I guessed was its mother, but when she didn't respond, he yipped at her. He whined and went back to Emelia. The pup following me around never left my side, indifferent to the moving of the bodies.

Periodically through the day, Emelia's pup would paw at her face while the one attached to me would lie placidly at my feet. Hers wanted to play while mine would just stay near me. She eventually inched her way near my head and licked my ear.

"Disgusting!" I said, wiping my ear. She blinked at me, and I smiled. "Stop it. Stop being so cute." She panted her puppy breath into my face.

"Gehh. Fine. Lay by me, I don't care." She nuzzled her way into my arms and sighed in contentment. She was warm, and eventually I curled myself around her. Emelia sighed.

"I'm going to name him Sai," she said.

"What for?"

"It's a story my mother used to tell me. Sai is the god of luck."

"I see."

"He married a Nord woman and had children with her. It was his influence that drove the Falmer from Skyrim. But he was being too nice to the Nords, and had to stop giving them so much luck. Mara said he could only visit his wife once a year, and took the form of a wolf."

I blinked. "I see." The pup in my arms was fast sleep. Emelia continued.

"Maybe he'll bring us some luck."

At the expense of himself? I thought. I didn't want to say anything to Emelia to upset her, so I kept quiet.

"What are you going to name yours?" She asked me.

I looked at the pup and decided hastily. "Miriam."

"Why Miriam?"

I sighed. "Frost Mirriam is an alchemical ingredient designed to keep you warm. I used to chew it when I was younger. It made me extremely sleepy as well. I don't chew it anymore because it also drains my magick. When you combine it with slaughterfish scales, it works even better. But if you-"

Emelia's eyes had glazed over. "Nevermind," I said. "I like the name. And she keeps me warm like the herb used to." Satisfied with this answer, Emelia turned over and went to sleep. I closed my eyes.

This post has been edited by Elisabeth Hollow: Apr 9 2013, 06:54 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 9 2013, 06:40 AM
Post #42

Ancient
Group Icon

I knew it wouldn't go well for the bandits. Never underestimate the undead.

I looked at the pup and decided hastily. "Miriam."

"Why Miriam?"

I sighed. "Frost Mirriam is an alchemical ingredient designed to keep you warm. I used to chew it when I was younger. It made me extremely sleepy as well. I don't chew it anymore because it also drains my magick. When you combine it with slaughterfish scales, it works even better. But if you-"

Emelia's eyes had glazed over. "Nevermind," I said. "I like the name. And she keeps me warm like the herb used to." Satisfied with this answer, Emelia turned over and went to sleep. I closed my eyes.

Emelia's reaction was pretty funny. I could just imagine her thinking

"Blah, blah, blah, what a bore!" rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Apr 9 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

The bit with the wolves kind of sweet, and I liked the way it emphasised the childlike side of Emelia there; she hasn't been around long, but she's already developed a lot of depth.

"Disgusting!" I said, wiping my ear. She blinked at me, and I smiled. "Stop it. Stop being so cute." She panted her puppy breath into my face.

D'awww, who's a cute pair of predators? Yes you are! Oh yes you are!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 10 2013, 07:58 AM
Post #44

Ancient
Group Icon

I am loving the patience of little Emelia! Even if she does scrunch her tiny fists up, she keeps trying.

Loved this line:

"Kayla, you need to get a hold on your appetite, or you will eat all of Skyrim."

Blah blah blah *snip*

Emelia's eyes had glazed over. "Nevermind"

BWAAHAA! ROFL !!! LOVED this chapter, these two are perfect together!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 10 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

What a violent little thing, Emelia. Breaking people's backs. And she's ten! I am anxious to see how Kayla will control her bloodlust, or Skyrim will be bled dry.

Puppies!! Training them to be little killers! Good chapter!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 10 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #46

Paladin
Group Icon

Youre doing a great job with these two (now four if you count their pups). Emelia is terrifyingly adorable. And so the two continue to whine and dine their way across Skyrim! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 10 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #47

Councilor
Group Icon

Puppies!! happy.gif

"Meat," Emelia said. "I can feed them. They'll eat skeever, which is easy to find." She gave me another "please?" look, making her eyes wider and blinking innocently.

And Emelia has already mastered puppy dog eyes.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 11 2013, 08:18 AM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

Awwww...Wolfie Puppies™!!!...Sooo cute...

I did love the stop being so cute thing... laugh.gif ...And the story behind the names were a brilliant touch...

And I'm very pleased that Emelia got away well enough to off the orc...

Brilliant stuff...

Loving it..

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 12 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 10 2013, 07:57 PM) *

Puppies!! happy.gif

And Emelia has already mastered puppy dog eyes.

That she has! cool.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Burnt Sierra
post Apr 14 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #50

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

What I am really enjoying about this (and book one) is how you play with the reader's expectations. Vampires - they've been turned, their world upside down having been through this immense trauma - and yet they are the ones who are finding humour in the situation (the fangs, oh my God, the fangs - it should be illegal to make me splutter aloud like that!) and the, dare I say, human connections - both with the wolf pups (cute, cute, cute!) and with each other. Compared to our vampire hunters. Disconnected. Unable to say what they really mean, unwilling to admit to themselves what's in their hearts. You never take the obvious approach here, and the story always seems fresh because of it. And it doesn't hurt that it's great fun!

Lovin' it, lovin' it! Please continue biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 14 2013, 09:08 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Daawww, puppies! Hug_emoticon.gif *Acchooo!* Darn allergies. dry.gif

The trio of vampire-busting was both touching and funny. I especially like Erik's opinion that killing children (even vampire Asta-gangers), should never become routine. He who hunts monsters and all that. Of course, Uthgherd turns out to be more macho than most men (which given this is Skyrim, is quite impressive). laugh.gif

And Emelia lives! Granted, I'm still not sure if she's for real or just trying to gently make Kayla slide down the slope. I'm guessing the faked the whole dying bit. Hey, if Kayla can do it after getting seriously stabbed, then Emelia can do it after a strangling.

And I didn't really notice the contrast until Burnt Sierra mentioned it. Yeah, the vampire slayers are rather distant to each other and at odds. Meanwhile, Kayla and Emelia are trying to do some surrogate family-bonding. Of course, the ability to do puppy-dog eyes helps.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 17 2013, 06:15 AM
Post #52

Ancient
Group Icon

Sorry for the late update, y'all...it's been a very hectic week. Weeks. Thank you for the comments!!!!

--------------------

Night fell. Erik sat by the banks of a small pond near the inn. It was uncharacterisitcally warm for this time of the year. A wolf howled in the distance, but not near enough to give Erik pause. Lightening bugs and Lunar moths danced just above the glimmer of the pond's reflection, teasing the fish below.

A rustle caused Erik to turn. It was only her dress, that sheer white fabric she always wore. It billowed gently in the warm breeze as the moons' reflection on the pond illuminated her smile. Her hair was longer, almost to her waist. That's how Erik knew this was a dream. Her hair had never been past her shoulders, except on the night he killed her.

He picked up an auburn tress and felt it between his fingers when she sat next to him. She gave him a gentle smile. She tilted her head in such a way that the moonlight illuminated half of her face, shadowing the other in an almost sinister fashion. Erik tilted her face towards him with his fingertips.

"We don't have much time," she said. Erik leaned in and gave her a kiss. She pulled back with a smile.

"I don't need a lot of time." He said. She gave him one of her trademark half-grins.

"I wouldn't boast that."

"Even in my dreams, you can't help but to be snarky."

She smiled, her brown eyes searching his face. Her expression fell. "It's almost time," she said. A long lock of aubrun hair slid over her shoulder as she leaned over and pushed him to the ground gently. The sound of night bugs chirping their song grew louder. The moths danced an intricate and rehearsed dance with the lightening bugs over the water.

He began to panic. "No, listen to me! This doesn't have to happen every night!" He gripped her arms and tried to get up. She was like stone, keeping him pinned down.

"Remember when you were training me, and-" the whir of the mothwings and cry of the night bugs drowned him out. The howl of the wolf in the distance was painful as it pierced his skull. Kayla leaned in, her lips slightly parted. Her fangs peeked from behind full lips. HIs breathing quickened until he was gasping for air.

"No! No!"

She stopped next to his ear, and all at once, the sounds stopped. Except for one.

"I'm...still...alive..." she whispered.

Erik screamed as she tore into him, his blood splashing onto her white dress.

-------------

When Erik's eyes flew open, Uthgerd had her axe in her hands, ready to jump up, while Mjoll was reaching towards him, a worried look on her face.

"You're getting more violent," She said. Erik sighed.

"I'm fine, it's just the same dream as always."

"The one with the vampire wench you slayed?" Uthgerd asked. Both Erik and Mjoll shot her a sharp look.

"What? You DID kill her."

"Tact, Uthgerd. You lack it." Mjoll shot.

"At least I can sleep at night without waking up and simpering like a milk maid." Uthgerd shot back.

"He does NOT simper!"

"You're right, he bawls like an infant."

"UTHGERD!" Erik bellowed. The name schoed in the cave loudly. "Mjoll, stay down." Mjoll stayed kneeling, her hand leaving the hilt of her blade.

"We'll be going to Whiterun to check in with the jarl in the morning. As for whether you want to stay with us, that's your choice." He gave her a level look. "Wouldn't want to force you to stay in the company of a simpering, bawling infant."

------------

Uthgerd went straight to her house as soon as they got inside the gates with barely a word to Mjoll or Erik. She clanked her way down the street and the sound of her slamming her door could be heard from the lowest district. Straight ahead from the gate they entered, down the cobbled road, was The Bannered Mare, where Ma'Dat had hired Uthgerd. Though the old cat was not here with them, Erik had received directions from him.

To his immediate right was one of the blacksmiths, Adrienne. She ran a shop with a family friend. Next to her house was Kayla's old house. To his left, The Drunken Huntsmen and a guard post. The sun was beginning to set, and Erik motioned Mjoll forward. She followed him through the districts, up to the high staircases over flowing water to Dragonsreach.

Jarl Balgruuf dismissed his children when Erik and Mjoll approached the throne. His face had the look of a man with worries well beyond what normal men had to deal with. Erik didn't doubt that the man would have been as carefree as any young Nord had he not bee shackled with the responsibilities that come with power. A balding Imperial man dressed in the finery of the Skyrim noble court stood next to the throne. A dunmer woman with red hair in heavy steel-plated armor had her hand placed on the arm of the throne, her head lowered to the jarl's sitting height, as if she had been speaking to the jarl in a quiet voice.

"Jarl Balgruuf," Erik said, bowing his head. The Dunmer woman in heavy armor eyed Erik and Mjoll.

"Halt," she said in a deep, authoratative voice. The two stopped before they hit the steps to the throne. "What business do you have in Whiterun?"

"We are the vampire hunters, Mjoll the Lioness and Erik the Slayer, coming to offer our services and take care of any unwanted vampiric activity." Erik said in his most respectful voice.

The jarl regarded him for a moment, his brow furrowed. He waved the dunmer women aside. "Stand down, Irileth."

She nodded and kept her narrowed red eyes on them as she backed up the steps. Mjoll wondered how long it had taken her to learn to not trip over them.

The Imperial beside the throne, who had been silent, spoke up. "Vampire hunters? Surely you jest. There are no vampires in Whiterun."

"Not in Whiterun," Erik said. "As far as we know. Have there been any murders?"

A shadow darkened the jarl's face. "Every city, even mine, has their unfortunate accidents."

"Were they children? Young girls, around ten?"

All three court members cut their eyes at Erik. "And what would you know of this?" Irileth demanded, her crimson eyes shining with the anticipation of a fight. The jarl put a hand on her arm.

"Stand down." He turned his attention to the Imperial man at his right. "Proventus, tell them of the murders."

Proventus cleared his throat, and relayed the tale.

-------

Mjoll was still shaking as they exited Dragonsreach.

"Gods," she gasped, tears in her eyes. "Gods! They just...ate...their parents?"

Erik nodded, his eyes trained on the white bricks of the palace walkway. "That's why the jarl seems to keep his daughter under lock and key. Did you see how he sent both of his children away?"

They walked down the steps, where they saw Uthgerd clank her way to The Bannered Mare in a clean set of armor. She didn't even spare them a sideways glance before heading into the tavern.

"It's following the pattern that Ma'Dat had been talking about. Female children, age ten, suddenly falling ill and then their parents being torn apart a few days later. Then the girls go missing."

Mjoll was too busy staring at the house by the inn to hear Erik's words.

"Did you see that?" She asked.

"Hmm? See what?" Erik asked. He followed her gaze. "I don't see anything."

"No, at the house, right down there, near the blacksmith."

Erik shook his head. "Mjoll, there's nothing there. Let's go get a room at The Bannered Mare."

Mjoll followed him uncertainly to the inn. The inn was noisy, crowded, and smelled better than the one in Riften, but still had the faint smell of vomit, overcooked food and the faint trickle of urine. Uthgerd sat in the corner, ignoring their entrance.

"I'll get us some food," Erik said over his shoulder. "Go sit."

Mjoll nodded and sat at an empty table next to a dark-haired Nord woman and what looked to be her husband. The two sat close to each other, speaking in low voices and exchanging a kiss every now and then. Mjoll shot Erik's back a longing look.

She averted her gaze when he turned around, clearing her throat. Erik sat down across from her, his eyes twinkling.

"What?" she asked, suspicious.

He grinned and leaned forward. "Since we've been working so hard, I got us a little something special."

"You mean something besides your terrible cooking?" She teased.

Erik frowned and sat back. "I cook just fine! None of the travelers ever complained!"

"Well, no, but did they ever return?" She covered her mouth to stifle the laughter. Erik grinned good-naturedly.

"Believe it or not, my father is a worse cook than I am. He thinks salt if the only ingredient you'll ever need!" He broke out into laughter. Mjoll laughed along with him. Their food arrived. Mjoll's eyes widened at the sight.

"You..." Her eyes widened in delight as the blonde Nordic innkeeper set her plate down. "You got me grilled slaughterfish?"

Erik smiled and began cutting up his ham. "Just wait for dessert."

Mjoll swallowed the saucy remarks to that statement as she cut up her fish. Erik's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tasted the ham. Mjoll's armor began to feel uncomfortably hot when he made a small moaning noise.

"This ham is delicious!" He said. He took a swig of beer. "How's your fish?"

Mjoll watched him wipe the droplets of beer from his mouth. She bit her lower lip.

"It is delicious," she said. "Thank you for ordering it for me." She took another bite, rolling the fish around in her mouth before swallowing. She took a long gulp of her own mead before taking another bite. A plate appeared at her elbow.

"A sweetroll?" Mjoll smiled. "The last time I had a sweetroll was back in Riften!"

Erik nodded, smiling. "I know."

Mjoll smiled to herself. Before she could thank him, the dark-haired Nord woman spoke up.

"Erik?"

Erik's head swiveled around, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Lydia?!"

This post has been edited by Elisabeth Hollow: Apr 17 2013, 05:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 17 2013, 06:26 AM
Post #53

Ancient
Group Icon

Mjoll was still shaking as they exited Dragonsreach.

"Gods," she gasped, tears in her eyes. "Gods! They just...ate...their parents?"

Mjoll isn't taking the child-vampire parent killing thing too well is she?

Erik screamed as she tore into him, his blood splashing onto her white dress.

[snip]

"I'm fine, it's just the same dream as always."

Earth to Erik: if you keep having that dream, perhaps it means something?! Do I need to get captain obvious down here?!

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 17 2013, 01:30 PM
Post #54

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh Crap, Lydia! Erik is liable to get an earful for killing Kayla. (although I fully blame Ma'Dat for her everything that happened to Kayla, and anything that happens to Erik too).

I love Mjoll's inner thoughts about Erik, lol. For vampire hunters, you'd think one of them would realize Erik having nightmares isn't a good thing! Awesome Write!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 17 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #55

Paladin
Group Icon

An effective dream, and you gave us just the right touches to balance between mystery and awareness. goodjob.gif

So, it seems Mjoll has a taste for Erik.

Lydia! By Stendarr, this could get colorful!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 17 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #56

Master
Group Icon

Woah! This was a great chapter!! cool.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 17 2013, 11:29 PM
Post #57

Councilor
Group Icon

Yikes, what a dream! That moment when the sounds stopped was very creepy.

Lydia!! *rubs palms together* biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 19 2013, 04:38 AM
Post #58

Councilor
Group Icon

Ooooh, trouble at t'mill!!...

Sorry...Wrong sketch... tongue.gif ...

I can imagine dreaming about the woman you loved, was turned into a vampire and then you thought you killed is probably not the healthiest thing to be doing... kvleft.gif ...

It'll be interesting to see if Lydia takes Uthgerd's place on the team...She's more pleasant to look at anyways... biggrin.gif ...

Excellent stuff, as always...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Apr 19 2013, 09:40 AM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

Nope, can't see anything about those dreams Erik is having as being foreshadowing. What a ridiculous idea. As far as I can see, that just goes to show that everything is going to be completely fine and dandy.

And Lydia is here, hooray!

It'll be interesting to see if Lydia takes Uthgerd's place on the team...She's more pleasant to look at anyways...

Nah, I reckon Lydia will just join the group and then we'll have ourselves a vampire-hunting Elder Scrolls A-Team; Erik is Hannibal Smith, Mjoll is Templeton Peck, Lydia is B. A. Barackas (she ain't getting on no dragon!) and Uthgerd is clearly Murdoch. biggrin.gif

Besides, if you're hunting vampires, you need some crazy with you, and Uthgerd has crazy by the bucketload tongue.gif
+Quote Post
King Coin
post May 12 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

I liked the past couple of chapters that I missed while gone. Kayla's a very hungry vampire and Erik's having some nasty nightmares with a strange twist to them. Also, I never thought I'd be so happy to see Lydia again. smile.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post

10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:50 PM