79 Pages V « < 41 42 43 44 45 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Commonwealth Gallery!, A Fallout 4 screenshot thread
Acadian
post Apr 16 2018, 02:04 PM
Post #841

Paladin
Group Icon

Based on the first picture, I was going to say it looked kind of cozy, with the teddy bears and nice little touches. Then the other pics showed that it really is quite a large place. Nice digs! smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kane
post Apr 17 2018, 02:45 PM
Post #842

Master
Group Icon

I always forget about Home Plate. Looks nice when it is all cleaned up!

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 19 2018, 01:02 AM
Post #843

Ancient
Group Icon

TheCheshireKhajiit: The Sole Survivor? Why yes, both Hecate's feet have survived... wink.gif laugh.gif

But no, I am using Start Me Up with Hecate. She is not the main quest character of Fallout 4. Her official story was Fallout 3.

Acadian: Homeplate is like a loft apartment. It is basically one big L-shaped room, with a couple small loft areas over the small part of the L. It is centrally located on the map, and because it is smaller than the other settlements, makes for a relatively easy place to set up a home.

Kane: This time out I started Hecate out in the middle of the map, just outside of Vault 81. I was going to try using Vault 81 for a home, but I don't like how the vanilla room they give you looks. I tried using an Eli mod, but it had issues with some of the vanilla furniture persisting and clipping through the stuff she added. So it looked wrong. I have never liked Hangman's Alley much, and I just used Eli's Outfield RV home in my last Hecate playthrough. So I went with Homeplate, and decided to try decorating different from I ever did before.

This restroom is definitely out of order

Beauty and the beast

Hecate enjoys the show

Feeling light-headed?

Hangingaround

The bridge

Things are looking up

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 19 2018, 06:24 AM
Post #844

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 18 2018, 07:02 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: The Sole Survivor? Why yes, both Hecate's feet have survived... wink.gif laugh.gif

But no, I am using Start Me Up with Hecate. She is not the main quest character of Fallout 4.

This restroom is definitely out of order

Beauty and the beast

Hecate enjoys the show

Feeling light-headed?

Hangingaround

The bridge

Things are looking up

Lol, ok gotcha!

Now for the pics...
White Chapel Charlie is probably Khajiit’s favorite Mr.Handy! He’s way cool with his lil’ bowler! You probably shouldn’t call Magnolia a beast, not nice nono.gif (tongue.gif)
How did you get Hecate to sit on the end of that plank in “Hangingaround”?

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 19 2018, 03:57 PM
Post #845

Paladin
Group Icon

Well, that’s what happens when someone tries to flush something inappropriate. . . .

Beauty and the beast indeed!

I can just imagine that British robotic bartender whipping up a dozen drinks all at once.

Yikes! Robbie’s missing some parts.

Wow, is that a suspended subway car?

In the last pic, is that a friend or long lost brother of Darryl?

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 21 2018, 10:45 PM
Post #846

Ancient
Group Icon

TheCheshireKhajiit: I found a sitting animation in the UPC Pose mod, that is what I used to make Hecate sit on the end that plank from the elevated railway car.

Acadian: Note to self, don't flush mutants down the toilet!

One of the neat things about F4 is that you can shoot parts off of some creatures, like robots and feral ghouls, and they still keep on going. That one Robbie had its head shot off by Raiders, but he still had his electronic brains intact.

That is an elevated train in that one pic. It runs along the bottom of an elevated highway. Or at least it did. If you have a jetpack you can leap out and fly to the rooftops below, or the road above.

Darryl the ghoul is giving me ideas. I might have to create him as a companion for Persephone.

Hot chick

One Shot

One Kill

Satellite Twilight

The good

The bad

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 21 2018, 10:52 PM
Post #847

Ancient
Group Icon

Wait, where’s “The Ugly”? tongue.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 22 2018, 06:49 PM
Post #848

Paladin
Group Icon

Robbie got his head shot off and still had his brains? Well guess that just goes to show that those who sit on their brains may have something. . . . laugh.gif

Pretty impressive seeing Hecate working in the fire. goodjob.gif

Khajiit, I think the ‘Ugly’ is featured in the ‘One Kill’ shot. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 22 2018, 07:19 PM
Post #849

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 22 2018, 12:49 PM) *

Khajiit, I think the ‘Ugly’ is featured in the ‘One Kill’ shot. wink.gif

That certainly qualifies, lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 23 2018, 01:25 PM
Post #850

Councilor
Group Icon

NICE!!!! I really like Hot Chick and One Shot is even better! Wow, look at that contrast!

Hecate really gets the most screentime nowadays, it's like me + RG3. I can't break away from her whenever I play Oblivion. How many caps does Hec have?

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 21 2018, 05:52 PM) *

Wait, where’s “The Ugly”? tongue.gif

Dang, stole my joke!

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 23 2018, 01:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 25 2018, 09:32 PM
Post #851

Ancient
Group Icon

TheCheshireKhajiit: I ran out of pics, so the Bad will have to double as the Ugly!

Acadian: Robbie is not overly endowed with brains. So even with his head shot off, they were still untouched...

Renee: I think Hecate has around 5,000 caps. It is not as easy to pile them up Fallout 4, because almost everything is scrapable. So there is a tendency to hold on to all of your loot to use for crafting.

One shot

One target

One kill

Downtown

Brought a sword to a gun fight

Hecate relaxes on the roof

Close up

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 26 2018, 03:46 PM
Post #852

Councilor
Group Icon

Money is much harder to come by and hold onto in Fallout games, for sure. I'm about to cheat in Cho's game so he can get a nice stash of caps for instance, easy to do (and explain) through extraneous storylines while messing around in the GECK. But when his game was on Xbox, I don't think he ever had more than 400 caps at a time.

I don't know how mirocu does it, all those hundreds of thousands of caps, without cheating! hehe.gif

Anyway, Downtown Boston looks really great without pollution! I guess that's one advantage of post-war.

Hecate's getting some sun! Dang, she won't take off her body-suit though.

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 26 2018, 04:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 26 2018, 07:02 PM
Post #853

Paladin
Group Icon

One shot, one kill – someone just got Hecate’d. wink.gif

Downtown. . . Up on the Roof. . . sounds like good names for songs. . . . biggrin.gif

Brought a sword to a gun fight – What a hoot! Well, a bloody hoot but a hoot nevertheless. ohmy.gif

Close up – Hecate looks pleased with herself. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 28 2018, 11:45 PM
Post #854

Ancient
Group Icon

Renee: I think Mirocu is richer than Croesus because he has only ever played one character in the game, for about 10 years. It is kind of a long-term investment. wink.gif

Downtown Boston is just flat out amazing in F4. The load times are insane. But it looks fantastic, and there are so many more places you can go than in the previous games, namely up, up, and up. You can get up on the roofs of many of those buildings, and there is loot and baddies up there. If you have a jetpack you can leap from roof to roof, which is really cool.

Hecate take off her black outfit! Never!

Acadian: She missed them by two centuries, but Hecate definitely believes in the Marine Scout Sniper motto.

Maybe soon we will Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay? wink.gif

Comics fan

Hecate wears her protection

Is that a portrait of Rader of the Lost Ark behind her?

Bathed in the light of the setting sun

Hecate and Ada

Burning steel

Iron Woman

Sisterhood of Steel

Hecate tries out her experimental gauss rifle

Duck Ada!

Face to face with the Mechanist

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 29 2018, 06:56 PM
Post #855

Paladin
Group Icon

Groknak the Barbarian – Jungle of the Bat-Babies! laugh.gif

Bathed in the light is beautiful.

Great action shots of Hecate and her white-clad pal in action.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 1 2018, 10:07 PM
Post #856

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: There are other classic Grognak comics in the game, like Lost in the Snows of Lust, or Fatherless Cur! laugh.gif There are ten Grognak comics in the game, each with their own cover. A modder (Elianora) took them and turned them into t-shirts, her Eli's Armor Compendium mod randomly puts them on some people in the game, along with her other modded clothes.

Hecate and Robbie in action

Hecate puts her Walther P99 to use

10mm of fun

An excess of fun

Hecate teams up with Five Oh

Report all Chinese sympathizers

Ick!

Ickier!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 2 2018, 02:28 PM
Post #857

Paladin
Group Icon

Seeing some of Elianora's Ob and Sky mods, I think most anything she touches is magically good.

Robbie suits Hecate better than a Darryl would.

Nasty, bloody work but someone has to do it.

Five-oh = Robocop!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 5 2018, 08:56 PM
Post #858

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: Elianora's work is always stellar. I used her trailer home mod the last time I played Hecate.

Hecate + Robocop: "Dead or alive, you're coming with... *bang* ...dead then"

The Queen of Witches

Dunwich borers

The Gloomlands

Mama Deathclaw and her nest

Face off

Hecate returns MamaClaw's egg

The Queen of the Witches

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post May 5 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #859

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 28 2018, 06:45 PM) *

Downtown Boston is just flat out amazing in F4. The load times are insane. But it looks fantastic, and there are so many more places you can go than in the previous games, namely up, up, and up. You can get up on the roofs of many of those buildings, and there is loot and baddies up there.

Nice. I really like the sound of that! Because in a way, if we can go up into all those buildings, it's like the game's size increases. We can measure the game's size in square miles, but this won't include all the downtown real estate we can explore, which goes UP as well as north, west, east, & south.

Does anybody have Boston accents in this game? That's one thing that's missing in Fallout 3, nobody has Maryland accents. Moira Brown sounds like she's from the Midwest. She's the most outstanding voice I can think of in that game. But nobody has a Maryland accent. Here are some quick examples. I think because Maryland accents are not as famous as New York or Boston or Midwestern, or maybe they are hard to understand, nobody really notices but us Marylanders. But then that's the thing. Fallout 3 was made in Maryland!!!!

Well heck, maybe our peculiar way of speaking did not survive the war! Only a small portion of us have accetns that extreme. But I'd expect Fallout 4 though, you'd have to get some Bostonese in there to make the game feel more authentic, right?

Anyway.... a witchcraft museum, eh? ph34r.gif Yeah I can totally see that, this game being set in New England.

I really like Pic #3 ... gloomy!!!! ..... and same thing with the final picture. Dark silhouette! ... Looks like Hecate did some sort of quest to return a deathclaw egg, eh?

Going back a couple sessions, I think Burning Steel is my fave! Bzzt!!!!!

This post has been edited by Renee: May 5 2018, 09:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 6 2018, 07:06 AM
Post #860

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ May 5 2018, 03:22 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 28 2018, 06:45 PM) *

Downtown Boston is just flat out amazing in F4. The load times are insane. But it looks fantastic, and there are so many more places you can go than in the previous games, namely up, up, and up. You can get up on the roofs of many of those buildings, and there is loot and baddies up there.

Nice. I really like the sound of that! Because in a way, if we can go up into all those buildings, it's like the game's size increases. We can measure the game's size in square miles, but this won't include all the downtown real estate we can explore, which goes UP as well as north, west, east, & south.

Does anybody have Boston accents in this game? That's one thing that's missing in Fallout 3, nobody has Maryland accents. Moira Brown sounds like she's from the Midwest. She's the most outstanding voice I can think of in that game. But nobody has a Maryland accent. Here are some quick examples. I think because Maryland accents are not as famous as New York or Boston or Midwestern, or maybe they are hard to understand, nobody really notices but us Marylanders. But then that's the thing. Fallout 3 was made in Maryland!!!!

Well heck, maybe our peculiar way of speaking did not survive the war! Only a small portion of us have accetns that extreme. But I'd expect Fallout 4 though, you'd have to get some Bostonese in there to make the game feel more authentic, right?

Anyway.... a witchcraft museum, eh? ph34r.gif Yeah I can totally see that, this game being set in New England.

I really like Pic #3 ... gloomy!!!! ..... and same thing with the final picture. Dark silhouette! ... Looks like Hecate did some sort of quest to return a deathclaw egg, eh?

Going back a couple sessions, I think Burning Steel is my fave! Bzzt!!!!!

Yeah most everybody speaks with that Boston brogue (and don’t you know they couldn’t resist a “Paak the caaa in the yaad” joke). As for the Witchcraft Museum, it’s just outside of Salem, so yeah. Salem is a named location in F4.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

79 Pages V « < 41 42 43 44 45 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:18 PM