> What are you playing?
Bolzmania
post Aug 5 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 15 2009, 08:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Daedroth @ Jul 14 2009, 11:56 AM) *

Mostly Rock Band 2, Halo 3 and GTA IV lately.

Played Saints Row 2 yet? I had alot of fun with that one, its a blatant ripoff of the GTA series and I'm actually pretty surprised that there haven't been any lawsuits but it does alot of things better than GTA in my opinion, I find it to be more replayable, of course thats just my opinion. cool.gif

No I've only played Saints Row 1 at a friends house. It wasn't bad. Don't like the physics in Saints though. Gta is the game for me. I also have Bully, it's the same creators that made gta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi6A-JxQ7LY in this video the game looks like a joke but it really is very funny. Love the game.

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kaizerwolf
post Aug 6 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #42

Retainer

Well, i'm not really playing anything at the moment, my Xbox 360 has been shipped off to Microsoft for the Red Ring Of Death error, but i've been revisiting Final Fantasy 12 on my PS2. Always fun, especially when all the characters are beastly level 88's. tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't you ever wonder why tree's get up and walk? No? Well good. Neither do I.
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Aug 25 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

Pah, 12's nothing compared to 7!

I officially fell in love with PSN when they made that game available to download.
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post Aug 25 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #44

Knower
Group Icon

I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft, but lately that's started to bore me, so I'm back to Morrowind.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Aug 26 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #45

Knower
Group Icon

I've gotten back to Fallout 3. I got really sick of it but now 6 months later i started it up again and I love it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
seerauna
post Aug 27 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #46

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(mplantinga @ Aug 25 2009, 08:33 AM) *

I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft, but lately that's started to bore me, so I'm back to Morrowind.

Same here, but I just started, so I'm not bored of it yet. I'll probably switch back over to Fallout 3 in awhile though.

--------------------
The arrow flies to kill
From the string it races
It’s only moments until,
It strikes.

Shadow in Darkness- My first ongoing FanFic!
+Quote Post
milanius
post Aug 27 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #47

Agent

Gothic 3 is proving to be one of the most exciting RPG experiences since MW and Witcher. Also, I was wrong Starge, it is also beautiful graphically. It was just my ATI Radeon that was showing some colors funky at first.

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Darkom
post Nov 27 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #48

Retainer

I don't have any of those fancy gaming consoles everyone else seems to have, just my trusty Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo 64 tongue.gif

But I play most of my games on my PC, which currently consists of Oblivion, Dragon Age Origins, and Medieval Two Total War (Stainless Steel 6.1). And I'll probably drop everything and play Assassin's Creed 2 in May, as I can't play it right now sad.gif

--------------------
Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination. -Immanuel Kant

Proud member of the Scribe's Corner!
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Nov 29 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

I've been rediscovering my inner child and playing Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction recently. I love the joyously dark humour of those games.
+Quote Post
milanius
post Nov 29 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #50

Agent

Borderlands is damn addictive. 'm on the second playtrough with my sniper character and it is haaaard, but i'll manage. It's just bad that I can't properly patch the game (for some reason), so some friends can't see me on the net, for co-op.

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Nov 29 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #51

Knower
Group Icon

Boerderlands looks very fun. Like a mix between Fallout and Crackdown. Im Playing alot of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Assassins creed 2 now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
canis216
post Nov 30 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #52

Knower
Group Icon

Still plodding along with Fallout 3. Been playing a swordsman of late--a swordsman who's fond of mines. Just had some fun taking out the slavers at the Lincoln Memorial by sneaking around and laying out a minefield in front of some fallen pillars, taking a couple of potshots with an assault rifle (just enough to get them to pursue), and then finally retreating behind the pillars (and the minefield). Lots of BOOM! followed. Took out 5 slavers that way--cleaned up the rest with the sword. That was fun.

Also still playing the odd game of Oblivion, if only so I can get charged up to resume my writing.

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
Olen
post Nov 30 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

I bought the first Assassin's Creed about two weeks ago with the intention of playing it through then getting the second but have given up halfway. That game has the worst controls I've ever struggled with. I know exactly what I want to do, but rather than playing the game I'm fighting with the camera and controls to do another repetative quest with an utterly forced flow. So I gave up. Has anyone tried the new one? Is it any better?

Otherwise I play the odd game of Fallout 3 but tend to struggle not to play the same character as last time - I just like Small Guns, Explosives and Sneak too much.

This post has been edited by Olen: Nov 30 2009, 01:58 PM

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Dec 12 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #54

Knower
Group Icon

Playing Call of Duty, Borderlands and Gears of War 2.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jan 20 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

I'm finally getting around to Bioshock. xD All the surprises were ruined, but 'tis still a fun game. Borderlands was fun but it got really repetitive IMO. *shrug*

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Fiach
post Feb 26 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #56

Evoker

I started getting into dragon age:origins for a while, but I just got bored of it.. a bit too D&D for me I suppose blink.gif I recntly re-installed my morrowind and I'm in the process of modding the hell out of it, which counts as playing?

I dunno...

I dont suppose anyone here still plays solitare on their computer do they? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post Feb 27 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #57

Knower
Group Icon

I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins, but just got bored with it (again!). I'll probably go back to Morrowind for a bit.
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Feb 28 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Been playing a bunch 'o games here.

Gears of War - My Bro has had it for the last 3-4 years and just picked it up and lovin it.

Dragon Age: Origins - Better then my expectations, because my expectations were pretty low. It will never be the new morrowind, Bioware just cant make a decent sandbox. Sten however, totally kicks @$$.

Assassins' Creed 2 - Wow! This completely outdid the original! There is still some standard side-quests but at least they are varied and interesting unlike the same thing over and over with the First. Plus now you can taunt when you fight.

Velvet Assassin - Nothing to see here folks, just keep on walking. Yeah, pretty bad, which sucks cuz with just a little more development this could have been a pretty good title. Alas....

Wet - While I expect any Bethseda title other then TES to suck in general, this game kicks some serious @$$! If you like Quentin Tarantino films, al la Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill, you simply must play this title.

More reviews to come.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Feb 28 2010, 11:23 PM
Post #59

Knower
Group Icon

Hey Blackie, do you by any chance have Xbox live?

--------------------
+Quote Post
milanius
post Mar 2 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #60

Agent

nwn2 mp

--------------------

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post

255 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:01 PM