A little [ 21 ] ** [25.93%]
Total Votes: 81
Guests cannot vote 
1234king
post Mar 18 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

i am still going to play morrowind even with oblivion. i still haven't even beat the main quest so i intend to do that one day

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Mar 18 2006, 07:19 AM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

your poll is jacked up I think.

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Mar 18 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #3

Agent

Ye, you didn't do it correctly, you're supposed to put one on each line, not all on the same line.

And NO, I'm not going to play it. It would just seem so... UTTERLY UTTERLY CRAP.
Yes.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Deathbane27
post Mar 18 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #4

Retainer

Heh.

No. I've played Morrowind to death. There's probably 5 more quests out there but they're not worth finding. I've wandered the land with a dozen characters, seen it all, done it all. Twice.

--------------------
If it ain't broke, it needs more features!
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 18 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

There is aleredy a post for this, so I dont see the point in creating a new one....and for the record...yes I love MW, and will continue and play it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Mar 19 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

I've sold my copy... *shrugs*

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Mar 19 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #7

Agent

I've played Morrowind to death it is one of my favourite games but when I get Oblivion why would i want to go back in time to Morrowind, it would seem so boring compared to Oblivion but as i said that wont stop Morrowind being one of my favourite games.

Since I had Orginal Morrowind and the GOTY edition I will probally keep the GOTY edition but ive given my orignal copy to my mate, let him get all the enjoy out of morrowind that i have experianced smile.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Storander
post Mar 19 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #8

Retainer

I will never play Morrowind again, likely. Morrowind will seem empty and lifeless compared to Oblivion. Already does, with Oblivion so close.

But the other day I was thinking about how I have been playing Morrowind since it came out, everyday, and I'm really attached to my old main characters. I guess I roleplayed them too good wink.gif .
So I've decided as practice for modding with the new AI, I'm making my old characters NPCs. smile.gif

I know, I'm crazy. blink.gif
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Mar 22 2006, 12:13 AM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

I have played Morrowind for sooooooo long,and i don't intend to play it anytime soon.....

I have faith in Silgrad Tower team to make a good replica of Morrowind.....With new quests and all....Old quests tire me 'couse i've played them about a 100 times......But i still love Morrowind as a province.....It will allways be in my heart

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ereneth
post Mar 27 2006, 02:44 AM
Post #10

Retainer

I'll most likely have a bit of a wait for Oblivion.

Even after it comes out, I'll still find time for Morrowind on occasion. Heck, I have Warcraft III but still play Warcraft II sometimes. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 27 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Of course I will.....hmm doesn´t have Ob tet and then my comp would probably not even let me play it..so..... kvleft.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 30 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

I am having alot of problems trying to run OB so for now I have just installed as many mods as I can fit into Morrowind and have been playing that a little bit.

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Zy Roder
post Mar 30 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #13

Associate

I will, to some extent.

Playing Oblivion has evoked some nostalgia for Morrowing within me. So, more than likely, I will play it again.
+Quote Post
Volsung
post Apr 1 2006, 06:23 AM
Post #14

Agent

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Mar 19 2006, 11:41 AM)
I've played Morrowind to death it is one of my favourite games but when I get Oblivion why would i want to go back in time to Morrowind, it would seem so boring compared to Oblivion but as i said that wont stop Morrowind being one of my favourite games.

Since I had Orginal Morrowind and the GOTY edition I will probally keep the GOTY edition but ive given my orignal copy to my mate, let him get all the enjoy out of morrowind that i have experianced  smile.gif

Like a good fan should! I salute you.

--------------------
Signature being redone
+Quote Post
Magefire
post Apr 1 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #15

Retainer

What Zy said. Seeing Ob in all its glory has made me nostalgic for MW again and I am going to fire up a new character and play it some more.

People who have not experienced MW don't know what they are missing!
+Quote Post
milanius
post Apr 1 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #16

Agent

Shame on you all who only look for glittering graphics and whatnot in RPGs nono.gif hell yeah, I will play Morrowind, and with even more enthusiasm because I only have GoTY for 5 or 6 weeks now... and I am eager to go to that Scandinavian island up there, above Vvardenfell, and tell mr. Hircine a few 'kind' words devilsmile.gif In the meantime, you should look up to this guy:
QUOTE(Ereneth @ Mar 27 2006, 01:44 AM)
Heck, I have Warcraft III but still play Warcraft II sometimes. smile.gif

That's the spirit ! Good luck and good hunting, Ereneth !

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 1 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #17

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(milanius @ Apr 1 2006, 08:37 PM)
Shame on you all who only look for glittering graphics and whatnot in RPGs nono.gif hell yeah, I will play Morrowind, and with even more enthusiasm because I only have GoTY for 5 or 6 weeks now... and I am eager to go to that Scandinavian island up there, above Vvardenfell, and tell mr. Hircine a few 'kind' words devilsmile.gif In the meantime, you should look up to this guy:

That's the spirit ! Good luck and good hunting, Ereneth !

Hehe....scandinavian huh? Mmmmm yeah, Solstheim´s kinda like some parts of Sweden yes..anyway the Bloodmoon expansion is very nice I think...I am in the middle of it..though I´ve experienced some very strange bugs....like finding Almalexia´s hands...in a frikkin´cave in Solstheim!... blink.gif

Milanius.....you should come visit Sweden you know!...Let me know if you´re somewhat near.....m´kay?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Apr 1 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Apr 1 2006, 10:21 PM)
Hehe....scandinavian huh? Mmmmm yeah, Solstheim´s  kinda like some parts of Sweden yes..anyway the Bloodmoon expansion is very nice I think...I am in the middle of it..though I´ve experienced some very strange bugs....like finding Almalexia´s hands...in a frikkin´cave in Solstheim!... blink.gif

Milanius.....you should come visit Sweden you know!...Let me know if you´re somewhat near.....m´kay?

Hmm, here it comes again...the endless discussion wether Solstheim is more like Sweden or Norway....hmm, kjære nabo, vi kommer aldri til å bli enige på den der...tongue.gif Trabslation: My dear neighbour, well never be able toi agree on that...

Personally I think it's more like Norway, but well, thats me...laugh.gif

But yup, I'm still playing MW,even though I have Oblivion...I love MW stilll...wub.gif ahhh the memories...wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Apr 1 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Ummm- I kind of have to, seeing as I haven't finished my story yet. And then there is the possibility of a Bloodmoon story- assuming I don't let poor old Trey go into a well-deserved retirement....

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Apr 2 2006, 05:50 AM
Post #20

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Apr 1 2006, 10:58 PM)
Ummm- I kind of have to, seeing as I haven't finished my story yet.  And then there is the possibility of a Bloodmoon story- assuming I don't let poor old Trey go into a well-deserved retirement....

If you do choose to stop writing the story of Trey (after you finish the tribunal...and you had better finish it laugh.gif tongue.gif), you could start a new story that takes place in Cyrodiil, with Radiant AI and all it could make for an interesting story. It would be a shame to see you stop writing all together Trey. smile.gif

Myself I will likely stop playing Morrowind as much, thats if I ever get Oblivion which could be anytime from now to never, I can't be sure if I'll ever get it.

Morrowind kept me entertained for so long but I've done everything there is to do in it and the expansions several times with different characters and there is little reason for me to return to it now.

That game was a good one but I don't think things will ever amaze me like the first time I played it again, there's no way to get that feeling back when its gone. When there's nothing left to discover, there's not much to do and thats why I'll play it very little.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:02 PM