Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A War Of Houses - Playground 6, WoH RP thread.
Rane
post Sep 12 2005, 08:17 AM
Post #1

Lurker
Group Icon

A War of Houses - Playground 6

Previous thread:
A War of Houses - Playground 5

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ryuku Walker
post Sep 12 2005, 08:29 AM
Post #2

Agent

Cal - New Vivec Governmental District

Cal followed closely behind Anthanes. There were lots of people around them, all different races. Ordinators patrolled around the buildings, and once in a while a nobleman could be seen, with 2 or 3 bodyguards beside him. "Wow, it's so big.", Cal said in awe.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Sep 12 2005, 09:56 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Arneth
Vvardenfell
New Vivec, Governmental District

Arneth looked around as he could several Ordinators patrol. Looks like there was something going on. It had been quite a while since he had been in New Vivec now.

"Lets go down here..." Arneth questioned, he wanted to know where Anthanes was going. Arneth's knowledge of the city had slowly faded away over the years.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 12 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Endris wanted to have a say in an argument but he had no comment on the legion being in Vivec. In fact, he liked the idea; it meant that many people would want Legionaires(sp) dead and would go through the Morag Tong to do it. He still stood to the side of the debate and listened intently to what was going on. Endris liked the way the Morag Tong was almost treated like its own house, but he still remained quiet.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 12 2005, 02:11 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes-New Vivec

"Looks like our friend Megil's in a public meeting." , Anthanes smirked. The battlemage, after asking a nearby ordinator, led the assorted group to wherever the council was again.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ryuku Walker
post Sep 12 2005, 03:49 PM
Post #6

Agent

Cal - New Vivec

"Megil?! THE Megil? .. Oh that's so neat. You really know him?", Cal asked Anthanes in awe. Cal was pretty excited to know that he was going to meet one of the people that had helped destroy Arcyakt, and the man who built New Vivec.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 12 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes- New Vivec

"Of course. I travelled with him." Anthanes sighed. "Of course, my role in the events was played down... But at least I have a statue somewhere in this city."

--------------------

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Ryuku Walker
post Sep 12 2005, 04:19 PM
Post #8

Agent

Cal - New Vivec

"I have no words that can explain how I'm feeling right now. Since I was a kid, my goal had always been to destroy Arcyakt. Until you guys finished him, that is. So, what did you do then?", Cal asked and eyed Anthanes up and down, looking for something special about him.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 12 2005, 04:22 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes- New Vivec

"Well, I provided valuable magical and technological support to the group. Of course, every source about the Arcyaktan period goes Jonacin-this, Jonacin-that, Jonacin-so... but in truth, he was a glory-seeker that was at the right place on the right time and had the right equipment...which I still believe should have went to me, but of course, it was up to the wise Serene to decide who got it, and she chose to favor her pet warrior...I'll stop ranting now."

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Sep 12 2005, 05:54 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Arneth
Vvardenfell
New Vivec, Governmental District

"Enough about Arcyakt and Jonacin. Myself, I dont care about that Jonacin got all the glory, at least Arcyakt was destroyed. Lets focus on why we are here, thats Isaarin and the Tong" Arneth said as he followed the Ordinator leading them to the meeting.
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Sep 12 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

Darum, Zergonipal
"I agree to the plans as well, but if fifteen of my men are just there for protecting the battle lines, and two are just waiting here, what about he other twenty five warriors that i normally lead to battle?"
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 12 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

Amili, New Vivec

Amili sat, awaiting Megil's answer, just as Melkaan strode through the doors. He took his place beside Amili and whispered in her ear.

"What did I miss?"

Amili quietly explained, and Megil still didn't answer her question.

Melkaan stood up, and began. "Lord Megil, please excuse my associate here; she can often get far too excited when ot comes to debates such as these. I apologize for any insults she may have thrown, and for any inconvenience she may have caused. Telvanni accepts the terms of the current agreement concerning the New Legion."

Amili stayed seated, but her hand was gripping the edge of the table in front of her in anger, and a small plume of smoke could be seen rising from under it. How could Melkaan not see what was wrong with Megil's decision, and why did he feel the need to publicly humiliate her?

She decided then that new leadership may be in order for house Telvanni.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Sep 12 2005, 09:46 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Sep 12 2005, 10:50 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Ced, The Divines Encampment

Cedris whistled a complicated, melodious tune. The man standing in front of him nodded and moved out of his way. They had reached the camp and now they had passed the security test.

The man grabbed Cedris's shoulder as he was walking past.

"Sir, I must make an official entrance in the log. If you could please tell me the date."

Cedris sighed, things were certainly not in order. He told the man the information, then asked him a question.

"Where is the representative, isn't he supposed to be here?" Cedris asked the man, who nodded again. Ced had been communicating with the divines through the whole trip in an attempt to extract information.

"Not a he sir, the representative is a woman."

Cedris nodded, but he was confused. Stendarr had promised that the representative would be a male. Cedris frowned, he wasn't very good at negotiating with women. On top of taking orders-

"She is currently touring the encampment herself, having arrived here last night she took time to rest." The man finished and bowed his head a bit.

Cedris looked behind him and motioned Sel forward as he moved towards the largest tent positioned in the center of the encampment.

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Sep 12 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Dalfra-> Balmora-> Stauros' manor

Delfran was snozing by the fire after a great party, one of those that Stauros didn't want to happend but it was fun anyways.

A small boy entered the room and said "Uhh Serjo Delfran?"

Delfran jumped with a start and then saw the boy was holding a pice of paper with Stauros' seal (wrong seal?). Delfran hastened to the kid, gave him a glass of water and read the note.

Hmm he wants me to guard? suspitious of Endris? Who's Endris!? and little of the witch? I see. Time to get out my Arena suit.

Delfran thanked the kid and told another servant to tell all that was invited to the next pary that it was canceld and a few minutes later he was heading to the siltstrider wanting to get to Vivec.*

Stauros-> Vivec-> were ever we are(conference room? tongue.gif)

Stauros woke up and saw that Isaarin left and a new wizard had entered, along with Endris. He stood up and remebered dozing in and out of sleep, only hearing a few words like Legion staying and Morag Tong writs Illegal and other asortment of words. He got up and headed to hi house, which should be done by now.

*sorry Shogun, I wanted to tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Aki
post Sep 13 2005, 01:18 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

(*hijacks Raavin since Stomach Ache can no longer GM*)
Raavin,
New Vivec Council Hall

Raavin, who, like the majority of the Redoran delegation present, had been silent thus far. Aside from mumbles and whsiperings between the delegation, of course. Raavin finally stood, after cutting off a whispered conversation with Garisa Llethri, who wore a skirt, as he always did. Raavin himself wore the elegant and ornatmental bonemold crafted specifically for these sorts of occaisons. "I accept this decision, on the terms the Legion are treated like any refugees. They be purely civilian. These men, who fought so bravely, even in Ald'Ruhn deserve a rest from the constant combat that must be their lives." Raavin was merely manuevering, despite the speech. Keeping a potential enemy in his suit for conquest surpressed.

"And they be sent out of Vvardenfell as soon as possible."

Anara,
New Vivec

"Yeah, Jonacin was merely the guy who killed Arcyakt, and while a commenadabe deed, there were other heroes. Fenris helped organize Balmora, and Ald'ruhn's defense, Anthanes provided a great deal of assistance in many battles, I killed that damn dragon. The list goes on," Anara said, shrugging. "But, whatever. Arneth is right, we should focus on the Tong and Isaarin."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 13 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Sep 12 2005, 05:50 PM)
Ced, The Divines Encampment

Cedris whistled a complicated, melodious tune. The man standing in front of him nodded and moved out of his way. They had reached the camp and now they had passed the security test.

The man grabbed Cedris's shoulder as he was walking past.

"Sir, I must make an official entrance in the log. If you could please tell me the date."

Cedris sighed, things were certainly not in order. He told the man the information, then asked him a question.

"Where is the representative, isn't he supposed to be here?" Cedris asked the man, who nodded again. Ced had been communicating with the divines through the whole trip in an attempt to extract information.

"Not a he sir, the representative is a woman."

Cedris nodded, but he was confused. Stendarr had promised that the representative would be a male. Cedris frowned, he wasn't very good at negotiating with women. On top of taking orders-

"She is currently touring the encampment herself, having arrived here last night she took time to rest." The man finished and bowed his head a bit.

Cedris looked behind him and motioned Sel forward as he moved towards the largest tent positioned in the center of the encampment.

Sel, Divines Encampment

Sel stopped Ced at the entrance of the tent.

"Alright, I've had enough of this. Tell me what the hell I'm doing here."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Sep 13 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Sep 12 2005, 08:55 PM)
Darum, Zergonipal
"I agree to the plans as well, but if fifteen of my men are just there for protecting the battle lines, and two are just waiting here, what about he other twenty five warriors that i normally lead to battle?"

Kaushad
Zergonipal

"They fight with my men, they will roam about in packs and raid Telvanni caravans and hit any small bands of Telvanni militia they see. Eventually we'll have the Telvanni exactly where we want them, and we'll be able to move into phase 2."

Kaushad smiled.

"Sack Tel Vos," Sedrane put in. Kaushad gave him a surprised expression. "We sack Tel Vos, right?"

"Well, yes but who did you--"

"En'Fel told me." said Sedrane. At first he hated the arrogant dunmer, but now that he finally gave into his stubborness and join sides with En'Fel he almost missed him, knowing he'd make a great leader in the coming war.

"Where is En'Fel," Kaushad asked.

Sul Matuul cleared his throat to gain attention, "He asked to be teleported so he could go somewhere where he can end this war quickly, without more Ashlander's being killed. That is what Nibani told me. He has a new task now."

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Channler
post Sep 13 2005, 03:59 AM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Raxxle O'Conner and Alicia the Healer
Cave, West of Gnisis

That morning wasn't much different from any other, save the nippy breeze that howled through the lonely cave.

Raxle tightened his patchwork cloak around him and peered out the mouth of his home. Once he was the protector of the people, now he was the one that needed protection.

Alicia stepped up to his side and for several minutes remained quite, almost pleased with the horrid tranquility of it all.

"Here.." She managed to mutter, her voice cackled as she muttered her first morning words, "Drink some of this, I made it myself."

The legionaire chuckled out loud a bit, after all, they've had to make everything for themselves. "It's lovely dear, mind you have a cube of sugar too?" He played gently, in the past few days he and Alicia hard warmed up to each other quite a bit, wether it was because of the cold or not was left undecided.

Alicia looped her arm with Raxle's, but didn't say anything, for words would of ruined the moment. Words meant no value anymore, only that which is soothing in nature has been of value to the desperate few.

"What are you going to do after all this is over?" Alicia looked up, sniffling a little with her red nose.

Raxle gazed into her greenish/hazel eyes and thought for few long seconds, "Well.. if this is ever over, I might.." He started to blush a bit.

A grinned reached Alicia's cold face, and she pulled his arm closer to her, "Come on now.. It's not we have anything to lose.." She looked almost hopeful, as if his words would concern her.

"Well.. I'd.. You would probably laugh, after all it doesn't fit my character..." He complained, thinking of some way to show his softness.

"As long as it isn't one of those drug overdoes Dancers at those horrid clubs." The healer felt Raxle become stiff all of a sudden and glanced up at his face. There sat a placid grin.. "No..." A look of disgust filled her face.

"Well, times are tough..." Raxle let out a heart warming laugh, "No..no, I swear, I won't become a male dancer. Especially one of the skooma addicted ones." He lifted his chin up, "I.. really just want to help children.. you know, after all, I was an orphan. The conditions were never great, I.. wish to change that you could say.." His face reddened a bit when Alicia let out a low 'Awww'.

"Thats so sweet, there, that proves that theres a heart locked somewhere in that body of yours. A great and noble cause it is.." Raxle now realized that her hand was resting in his, and though all his senses told him against it, he managed to loosed her grip on himself.

"Err.. Well.. perhaps we should head inside, you look cold. Ok?"

"Yes lets.."

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 13 2005, 04:29 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Megil- Council, New vivec

"apologies accepted melkaan. but she has a point nonetheless. the houses are not recieving equal protection. but then again i am in charge of the protection and i am awarding based on a need basis. so far the guilds and the legion have more need for protection than the great houses. should a great house be greatly weakened their protection within the city will increase. You must look at them as people, not as the institution they represent. they have been driven out of their homes and forced to livea life of scavengers. they deserve respect, they are not lesser than the natives of vvardenfell.

But yes as soon as arrangements are made they will be sent away. I'm sure with the amount of persecution and discrimination they will all be more than eager to leave."

Megi glanced around the chamber

"are there any other issues that a house wishes to address.?"

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 13 2005, 11:56 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Endris stepped forward onto the floor and looked up to the balcony where Megil was, "What of the Morag Tong?" he spoke as if he wasn't a member, wondering if Megil would recognize him, "They have already lost their GrandMaster right here in the heart of Vivec and you have yet to do anything to investigate it. On top of that their Redoran branch has fallen and I fear that the headquarters here in Vivec are threatened yet I see no guards posted in the area."

Endris didn't really want Megil to investigate and put guards around the Morag Tong. He simply wanted to expose the abuse the Tong has been recieving in front of all of the great houses.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:03 PM