Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help Identifying a Morrowind Hair Mod?
ArtemisNoir
post Feb 11 2023, 01:44 AM
Post #1

Evoker

So.... after waaaay too long, I've returned to Morrowind, and it feels SO GOOD to be back! In the process, I've been relocating favourite, old mods, and fan fiction...which is also how, and why, I wound my way here again, too. smile.gif

I'm really hoping somebody here can help me out in identifying a hair mod.

For the last several days, I've been trying to identify the original version of a mod. Specifically, I am trying to find a particular Hairstyle used in Tarnsman's Facepack Compilation (https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/100/images/14435-1-1198473055.jpg) on Nexus. I am looking for the long, curly hair on a female that looks to be either Breton, or Imperial, shown in the top right corner of the image I linked; Tarnsman has indicated Locharnus is the author. However, I have installed every pack by Locharnus from Abot's MMH index, and it does not appear in my hair options at character creation.

While I could just use Tarnsman's mod, it has numerous problems, the most severe being that some files are missing, and thus errors occur when scrolling through certain hairstyles, and I prefer not to have errors like that in my games. Also, there are quite a few hairs in that pack I'm just not interested in. So.... I decided to just use the original, which is apparently easier said than done. In addition to downloading Locharnus' mods, I've also tried UQForgotten, Qarl, and various other authors listed as contributors, but, so far, no joy.

Help? smile.gif

p.s Is there any way I can reset my password without knowing what my old one is? By some miracle, I was able to log in here, but I have no recollection, what my password was... at all.

This post has been edited by ArtemisNoir2: Feb 11 2023, 01:46 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
ArtemisNoir
post Mar 22 2023, 08:18 AM
Post #2

Evoker

I just remembered, I actually found a version of the hair I was trying to hunt down, so just in case anyone else is ever interested:

https://web.archive.org/web/20161103114856/...ownload-42-3230

Note that the link is derived using the WayBack Machine, so if you want the mod, grab it sooner, rather than later, as a precaution, seeing as MW Modhistory is no more.

This post has been edited by ArtemisNoir: Mar 22 2023, 08:18 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:54 PM