Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shards of Broken Emperors/Playground 1, Vvardenfell: Roots of Sve'lkreen
DarkZerker
post Jul 31 2010, 03:05 AM
Post #21

Agent

OCC: Sure...lets wait for the others to decide. Oh and it's black hair, not brunette. It's because the picture I took of my character was in bad lighting.

Not posting for a little bit. Gonna play Oblivion! OMG!!

--------------------
Never argue with an idiot, They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Banana Cream Marmalade is good on pickles.
-A wise sage.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Jul 31 2010, 04:03 AM
Post #22

Agent

OCC: Alright, I had my fill of oblivion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess became even more enraged by the nonchalant expression of the assailant.

"Riden, if you may, please just let me just smash his head open for a little?" she said to Riden.

"No...If I learned anything from my assassin trainings...I know how to gather information."

He looked at the Breton like the wrath of Gods, "Tell me...why are you on this boat? Why were you trying to attack me?"

Tess embraced Riden and looked over his shoulder, "Why are you so forgiving? I'm usually the forgiving one...you're usually the merciless assassin..." she whispered.

"Because I want information." Riden said bluntly. He stretched over, grabbing his dagger and sheathing it.

Riden grabbed Jian and sheathed it, "Alright, I'm unarmed...for the most part." He said, with the hidden blade sticking out.

Tess sighed and kept embracing Riden.

"Talk..." Riden said.

--------------------
Never argue with an idiot, They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Jul 31 2010, 07:38 AM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

A spitfire woman, that's something you don't see everyday.

They then talked a little, with the Assassin finally hushing her. Then, in an effort to be nice, he sheathed all of his weapons. But still wanted information. Information that he would never get. So, he leaned at the boxes that stood in his way and stared at the Assassin, uninterested.

"Attack ..you? It looks like you're more of a fool rather than an Assassin. Maybe I should ask you the same question, no? Why are you two going to Morrowind, in this time of the year even! It's war, you Cyrodiilic rat. And you two going to Seyda Neen, an Assassin and a... Warrior.. " He eyed the couple infrontof him, carefully. He finally made a conclusion. "You have been hired by the Emperor, yes?"

The tone Cyldreen took was like a parent knowing a child's secret. Shameful secret. Coupled by that and the way he said it so simple. he can guarantee that both of them are suprised.

Hopefully, with the tables turned, it will give me more time to ponder my escape. Magic? No. Think, Cyldreen think!
Wait, what's in this box..? Powder?

The Breton kept the unemotional mask, while he nimbly took one and readied himself.

Please, don't see it.. Please don't see it..

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 31 2010, 08:25 AM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

Kaye Soscean Wow, you guys have been busy.

Kaye couldn't possibly ignore the clamor. Sure, the ship was a rather large one and the waves crashing upon the hull drowned out most sounds, but to obscure the yelling, the sharp crack of an exploding pipe and the general noise of violence was beyond their powers. As such, Kaye knew that something was wrong.
"Pirates? NO, just no. I don't want to deal with that! I should probably get back to my cell even though the guards allow me to roam freely." He thought, feeling a cold sweat trickle down his brow.

The words of the combatants were garbled by all the other sounds but the few he did manage to pick out assured him there were no pirates. Not that this made things any better.
"For the sake of whatever gods you believe in! Stop this nonsense! Do you want this shi...Uurgh!!" Kaye shouted as loud as he could manage, which wasn't very loud, while simultaneously making his way towards the area where the sounds came from. It was then that a particularly strong wave made the ship lean to one side and overwhelmed the nausea he'd fought against all this time. Kaye sank to the ground, clutching his stomach.

"Egh, this is so horrible. I just want to lie down and die. But can't do that. Come on Kaye, show them how good you are at ignoring your body and stop those idiots before this all gets out of hand. Learning how to swim in ten heartbeats is probably a bit above you. He told himself and forced his feet to start moving again. It was hard to keep himself from hurling himself to the floor and surrender to his seasickness, but years of practicing various techniques to make the body entirely subservient to his body kept him going. However, when he got to the fight, it was already over.

The combatants stood upon the deck facing each other, while a ring of worried crew surrounded them. Kaye wondered idly why the guards didn't arrest the fools, but concluded it probably had to do with rank or somesuch. He also spotted a small hole in the deck, its edges slightly burnt.
"You're lucky you didn't have your stupid quarrel below the waterline...are you people trying to make us sink? This is a ship you're on! A half-rotten tub of wood drifting on a very large amount of water, not some Cyrodiilic arena! Think before you act or don't act at all!"

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Jul 31 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Cyldreen dropped the powder as soon as dozens of worried sailors surrounded them from all sides. Some whispered to each other, some berated them for starting a fight while some reached for their weapons, mainly bottles of rum and wooden poles.

Trinimac's smelly butt! I knew picking a fight so early was a bad idea! Now I'm probably going to get lynched beyond recognition.. Or worse! They're gonna.. ruin my beautiful body! Damn!
The woman in front of him seemed to share his feelings, particulary the latter.

One particular yell of concern made him scan through the crew members, though.

"You're lucky you didn't have your stupid quarrel below the waterline...are you people trying to make us sink? This is a ship you're on! A half-rotten tub of wood drifting on a very large amount of water, not some Cyrodiilic arena! Think before you act or don't act at all!"

That troubled voice seemed familiar.. The Redguard he bumped into earlier! And he agreed with him completely. Thinking before acting.

Gotta make some excuse.. Gotta make some excuse... I got it!

"We're sorry for ruckus, gentlemen and gentlemer, but my . . . conjured Dremora went berserk for no reason at all! Mainly because I miscalculated but thanks to these," he was about to say 'fools' at the Assassin and the woman but bit his tongue. "wonderful people, I managed to get it calmed while these.. two distracted it. During the.. rough up, the damned thing cast a wide radius spell that broke some pipes and boxes."

I hope the Assassin plays along... Otherwise, he's gonna be forced to see some things.. Mainly the woman against dozens of lonely men.. And the lies! They better not see through it, I hope.

---
OCC: I agree with Kaye completely. I better go to the planning thread before doing such thing like these. My apologies.

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Jul 31 2010, 10:20 AM

--------------------
--
--
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Jul 31 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #26

Knower
Group Icon

I'm dropping out, it moves too fast...

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Jul 31 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #27

Agent

Tess immediately saw what the Breton was doing.

"Riden, just play along," She whispered.

Riden nodded and agreed to what he had said.

"Yeah! And about the small smoke cloud back there...well Demora can set things on fire..." Tess said.

"And to answer your question earlier, I'm here for a job." Riden said, glancing back at the Breton, "You should...uh get rid of that pouch. I don't care what's in it, just get rid of it."

Tess held Riden's hand and looked around the band of worried sailors. She was worried and Riden wanted to see some bloodshed, "Pardon me, good sir." He said to the Redguard, trying to get through the crowd of people.

He started to see the sailors start to grab makeshift weapons. He instinctively moved towards his Jian sword and Tess was holding her broadsword very tightly.

If any of these idiots attack, they're going to go down with this entire ship...

This post has been edited by DarkZerker: Jul 31 2010, 06:24 PM

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 1 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

OOC: No problem. I'm just making Kaye overly worried. Small leaks can probably be patched, but he doesn't know that.

Kaye Soscean

"Of course." Kaye mumbled and stepped to the side so that Riden and his wife could pass. He couldn't help but notice that it was now the sailors who were getting agitated, as if they'd changed their mind and decided that a fight really was in order. This did not help his already sour mood.
"Oh, by the way. Could anyone tell me just where in the blazes we are and how long it will take till we get to a reasonably dry patch of ground? Thank you very much. Also, that knot on the sail looks like it is about to come lose. Might want to do something about it." He asked as loud as he could for two reasons. First was because he genuinely wanted to know, second in the hope that if he just kept everyone talking about a different subject, they might just forget about the fight and get on with doing their job.

"I really should have slept on the roof that night instead of on the street. Ugh, I hate water."

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 1 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #29

Knower
Group Icon

Cyldreen Mon'Cheri
---

Well, looks like a fight is inevitable.. But do I have to kill them? And more importantly, will the Assasin be my temporary Ally this time?

"Well, gentleidiots, I suppose you can't put your weapons down to the ground and talk about this? I mean, we already explained how the ruckus erupted.." it seems that negotiating with this mindless sea-farers was like talking to a tree about how would they feel if Cyldreen pissed on them. Some smiled, some frowned while some advanced with broken bottles and wooden poles at the ready.

The Breton immediately tensed and crouched in a defensive position. He placed his arms at the ready, while soft embers flickered. He glanced at the Assassin who also reached for his sword, while the woman gripped her broadsword tightly and positioned herself near her lover.

A particular sneering Dunmer, who only wore wide pants, stepped up and spat a bile vile at the Breton's feet. The dark-elf smirked and caressed his cutlass menacingly.

"Ha! Afta' we is dun with ya, we'll has fun with gir-" Cyldreen took this as his opportunity, the time for diplomacy is over. He tackled the Dunmer to the ground and muttered a frost spell. It was not powerful, but with his face covered in Ice, punching him will cause cracks. Resulting in the Dunmer's skin being battered and sending pain throughout his face. The sailors rushed in at every angle.

The Breton stole a glance at the Assassin and smirked.

He's cutting them down like bugs! But bugs can overwhelm their squashers.. Better not let his guard down or one of them might land a blow.

As he raised his fist to strike at the screeching Dunmer, a kick to the face made the Breton land on his back. Blood trickled on his nose, while he felt dizzyness. He then felt a group of hands pulling him up, while at the same time a pole introduced itself to the Spy's stomach. Said spy spat some spit mixed with blood everytime the pole collided.

What happened to my Dragon Skin? . . . Wait. That's it, magick!

He clutched at the pale forearm of the person that held him up, and muttered a Charm spell. Not persuasive enough to fully make the person worship Cyldreenn, but enough to take pity and possibly release him.

".. Please good, ugh! Make.. Argh, ugh! Make them stop!" He lied. With him being a masochist, he enjoyed it. But it was necessary. Luckily, the forearm that held Cyldreen released him and he narrowly avoided it in time. The person, an Imperial, tackled the confused Nord. As they went down in a catfight, the pole flew towards Cyldreen. He grabbed it mid-air and took the offensive.

Time for some dance with pain!

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Aug 2 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #30

Agent

That Breton's pretty good. A worthy adversary to be sure.

Riden whipped out Jian and Tess started to draw her broadsword.

"Why you little..." A drunk Imperial muttered, "We'll have some fun with that girl of yours!!" He yelled before he was silenced with a swift thrust into his stomach.

Riden knelt down his dying body and swiftly ended his pain, "Hope you have fun with the ladies in death, Rest in Peace." He whispered before whipping up and parrying all of the sailors feeble attacks.

Tess was having quite a bit of difficulty. She was being overpowered by the sheer number of the sailors. One got a hold of her and pinned her down. Riden noticed the scuffle and ran towards her aid.

With one quick slash with Jian, the sailor was writhing in pain with his feet cut off. He ended it quickly with another stab with his Hidden Blade and whispered another prayer.

Time to end this

Riden signaled Tess and she brought up her broadsword and started cutting down the sailors one by one, next to his side.

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 2 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Kaye Soscean

His feeble attempts towards distraction and defusing notwithstanding, a second fight erupted within moments. Kaye grabbed the shoulder of one sailor, trying to drag him away from the melee.
"Please, is this really necessary?" He pleaded. Right at that moment, he saw the first man fall from a lethal wound and he groaned.
"Oh, now you've done it. No turning back now!"

"Shut up, prisoner! We may have let you roam but this is none of your bussiness! Or..are they friends of yours? Scum, all of you!" The Dunmer barked back and violently shoved him away, making Kaye tumble to the floor once more. In a corner of his mind, the Redguard was getting rather tired with the constant falling he'd done in the last hour. But that was only a corner he shut up as the Dunmer advanced on him with a broken bottle.
"Psah, I'll teach you for interfering in my affairs. Enjoy the same fate as these three N'wahs!"

"Oh, great. Now I am involved. Ugh, no other choice but to leap in and hope things work out in the end." Kaye muttered angrily. As soon as the Dunmer was in reach, he reached out with a quick kick to the knee, catching his opponent by surprise. The Dunmer fell as the joint audibly cracked and bent in the wrong direction while simultaneously, Kaye used the momentum he'd gained from the kick to throw himself back onto his feet. The adrenaline now coursing through his veins removed the feeling of nausea and his hands no longer shook. Almost nonchalantly, he kicked a second time, breaking the nose of his foe and sending him sprawling onto his back.

"Well, if you want me to be on their side, I guess I'll just have to obey, right?" Kaye sneered.
"So much for thinking before acting. Alright, let's bruise some fools."
The Redguard did not blindly jump into the fray, but rather danced around it till he saw the opening he needed. A sailor wielding a deckswab who was trying to hit the Breton from behind with it. Before he got the chance though, Kaye punched him in the back of the head before disarming him and taking the tool for himself.
"Hey, sir. I really don't know just what is going on but apparantly I'm on your side so I suppose I'll assist you folks." He called out to Cyldreen. It appeared that the sailors had now taken notice of him as well and he barely managed to parry another deckswab.
"Are we supposed to take on the entire ship now? That's crazy!"
"I mean, it beats getting glass in your face."

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 2 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

[b]Cyldreen Mon'Cheri[/b]
---

"Hey, sir. I really don't know just what is going on but apparantly I'm on your side so I suppose I'll assist you folks." the Redguard, who bump into Cyldreen earlier, called out behind his back and Cyldreen's smile grew wider. He quickly glanced at the old man and noticed he held a broken bottle, while an unconsious sea farer clutched his head and grovelling in agony.

"Why thank you, good sir! I'll be sure to raid the kitchen and bring you some wine as a token of my gratitude! Or beer, if you want. If you don't want it, then atleast let's munch on some rice cake with beef sauce? I-" Cyldreen's rant about High Rock food was interrupted as he parried a strike from a pipe-wielding Bosmer.

What is it with Bosmers becoming sailors?

He retalliated by kicking the tiny Elf in a vital 'area' and using it as a momentum, he brought down his wooden pole at the Wood-Elf's head. Glancing to his right, he saw a rugged Argonian charging with a battle-axe raised.

Cyldreen's battle-axe. The mind of the Breton went berserk for having his trusted weapon used, and he charged with gusto. Withing the reach of the pole, Cyldreen swung the long weapon at the side and it connected with a 'crack'.
Dodging a sloppy chop from the Lizard, he attacked with a low sweep. The Argonian jumped in time, but Cyldreen's momentum carried the Breton in a 360 degree wide sweep. It connected with various skulls before smashing the Lizards head. It sent the Argonian flying, with Cyldreen's battle-axe lying in front of the Breton.

"Assassin! You mind fending these brainless men off? I'm heading for the Armory to fetch some weapons for me and our new ally," He then turned at the Redguard. "You can come with me, if you want sir."
---

OOC: During which, we will find the rifles! But, we'll leave it for the time being.

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Aug 2 2010, 11:17 AM

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Aug 2 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #33

Agent

OOC: Remember that the rifles are either flintlocks, lever action rifles, or the Colt Peacemaker(revolver). All of which has more than one bullet in each time but takes a long time to reload after the barrage of bullets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My pleasure..." Riden said.

The sailors were obviously inexperienced but as history always shows, the man with more people always wins. Tess had no problem with cutting down the sailors but she seemed to get weary after a while. She had a bad problem with death and Riden was the only person to calm her down.

After a couple waves, Tess went down from her problems and started crying.

"Tess! Get up!" Riden yelled before he ran towards her crying shape.

The sailors all crowded on the assassin and one stood forward, "You cut us down you miserable..." he snickered, "But no matter, we have you surrounded. Don't worry about the girl, we'll take care of her nicely."

Riden raised Jian and pointed it directly at the sailor, "When a soldier is surrounded, he'll fight like he's never fought before." He whispered before multiple thrusts into the sailor.

All the others started to attack and Riden easily wiped out a good half of them before weariness set in. One sailor hit him square in the chest with the hilt of a cutlass.

Due to his armor providing little protection against blunt weapons, he was down.

Tess hugged Riden hard, "I'm sorry..." she whispered. As a last ditch attempt, Riden threw his Royal Dagger square into the eye of an advancing sailor. He fell and the rest seemed even more anxious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Well about Tess. In my character bio, I said she's a very moral and kind person. Well by moral, I mean she's literally the opposite of Riden. So instead of a cold blooded killer, she hates violence of any kind unless taken over by some blind rage.

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 2 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

OOC: I say stick with flintlocks and similar only. A revolver is actually quite advanced, to the point where it's not really a *primitive* firearm. Anyway....

Kaye discarded the broken bottle he'd stolen from his last foe, by tossing it at the feet of his next. As a weapon it was worse than his fists but as a bare footshredding obstacle it served quite well.
"He's out of the game." The Redguard observed as the sailor crawled away, leaving twin streaks of blood behind.

"No thanks, I think I'll stick around here to keep their attention focussed. And if you find some wine, I'll have some of that later!" He shouted at Cyldreen when he got the offer for going to raid the stores of the ship.
"Besides, there are a lot of opponents, too many to hold off while ransacking crates. I'd rather keeping the option of escape open, even though that means jumping overboard without knowing if you can swim or not." He added in his thoughts. The momentary distraction proved to be costly when someone leaped at him with a crude spear. Kaye tried to dodge but caught it on his shoulder, sending a sharp pain through the joint.
"Oh you...how's this?!" He shouted at the offender and hacked the spear in two using his uninjured arm. He then followed it up by kicking a nearby bucket at him before hitting him on the throat with his fist.
"Tsk, can't use the right arm anymore and I'm getting mighty tired. That Breton better hurry up! Now would be an excellent moment to return with some proper weapons, or with a summoned minion."

As if they sensed his injury, a group of them surrounded him quickly. Kaye tried to peer beyond the mass of bodies before him for help, but found out that the assassin and the woman were in as much trouble as he was. They were too strong for him to take on but he might be able to break through their ranks if he went in low and sweeped one of them off his legs. In such a packed formation, it could very well bring down the whole group, for a moment at least. But that would be a risky act and likely to result in more injury on his side. Instead, he might have better odds if he tried diplomacy first.
"Now listen up, fellows." Kaye said while trying to hide the fatigue from his voice.
"We could very well keep this fancy brawl going a bit longer, fine by me. But hey, you may want to consider calling it quits before you run out of people to steer this goddamn ship! Just saying."

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Aug 2 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #35

Agent

"Thank you..." Riden sneered. Tess was crying hard into Riden's robes and clung to him when he stood.

He drew Jian and tapped at a sailor, "Hey, turn around very slow like." He said.

The man turned around only to be impaled by the very person they had surrounded.

Riden grabbed a couple rusty daggers from the dead sailors and threw them all at once. One or two missed but the rest hit their targets.

One in particular was hit in the leg, incapacitating him, "Hope you burn in Oblivion you damn dirty..." He was cut short by a shot into the neck with Jian.

Tess was starting to crumple up again from all the violence and blood.

Riden knelt by Tess and gave her a small kiss and took her broadsword. He threw it at the Redguard, "Hey! Heads up!" He yelled.

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 2 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #36

Knower
Group Icon

OOC: I actually have some more minutes before I go, so I'll use that. And flintlocks, babay!!
----

They're getting surrounded.. If only I knew some Paralyzing spells.. Wait, why cripple them if you could summon others to do the deed?!..

Ducking from a punch from an Orc, he grasped just in time and muttered a Command Spell. With Orcs being weak minded, the tendril of Manipulation easily penetrated it's brain and will hold it for a minute or so. For a start, he looked glazed and distant. Then, he's face became crumpled in rage and it snatched the Battle-Axe from Cyldreen's hand. With a roar of fury, it charged and knocked down some sailors before lopping an Imperial's arm off.

And with the sailors being genius rivaled by plants, they'll attack their former comrade. And by doing so, the Orc will defend himself.. I just hope it doesn't backfire. . . Better go into the Armory now, no time for dallying.

And with that, he ran. As fast as his foot would carry him.

To the Armory.

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 3 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Kaye Soscean.

"Heads up!" Kaye looked in the direction to the voice and then ducked to avoid the broadsword. The weapon clattered off against the mast he was using to cover his back and fell to the floor.
"Well now, this is convenient." Kaye said with as much bravado as he could muster. He quickly stooped to pick up the sword and then gave it a few casual waves. At once his assailants backed away. While foolish and overwhelmingly aggressive, they still knew the reputation all Redguards shared for swordsplay.

"Now the way I see it, I'm the only Redguard on this floating bathtub and I'm also the guy with a decent sword. Now as I suggested earlier, perhaps cooling your heads would be a wonderful idea." Kaye spoke to them with a grin.
"Of course, if they see through my bluff I'm in deep trouble. I'm wielding it with my off-hand and on top of that, I haven't handled a sword in decades! Grossly exaggerated reputation, don't fail me now!"

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Aug 3 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #38

Agent

"Stop showing off Redguard!" Riden yelled.

He pointed Jian at the group of sailors who were further away from the Redguard. He smirked and Tess covered her eyes, "Alright, we can just put our weapons down and have a nice civil talk or I can cut your vital organs out."

The sailors immediately split in rank. Some turned to face me and the others were staying where they were.

Hope that Redguard can fight well

Riden turned to see Tess scrambling away from the wounded sailors. "Tess!" He yelled.

Where's the Breton with the weapons?!

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 3 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #39

Knower
Group Icon

OOC: The shipment has arrived! And after we kill a few idiots, they'll surrender. Which basically means, we have one more post to go. If you have a question, post it at the PT. I'll be lurking around.
---

Cyldreen returned to see a scene of pure chaos. The Redguard awkwardly, Cyldreen saw it shaked everynow and then, held the broadsword infront of atleast five people, while the Assassin crouched in a defensive position and pointed his rapier at a group of three Imperials.

The one nearest to Cyldreen was a Dunmer, who had his back facing him. Digging a crossbow from his messenger bag, the Breton placed a notched iron bolt and aimed at the Dark-Elf's head.

He fired, but it embedded itself at the neck. The elf fell to his knees, and with a gurgle slumped at the floor, dead. Two Nords that faced the Redguard heard the noise and glanced at their comrade. Suddenly at Cyldreen's right, a large bruised Orc entered the fray by smashing through a wall and charged at the two of them. The large blonde and redhead stood frozen in place, a raging Orc with a battle-axe can give you the kiss of Fear. Having no options left, the sailors also charged.

The Orc I cast the Command spell into earlier!

Leaving the three battling giants, he threw the crossbow at an Imperial and readied a steel cutlass.

The armory's goodies sure is bountyfull.

Cyldreen grinned as the Cyrodil turned to see the source of his pain. He snarled and rushed at the masochistic man-mer, deckswab leading the way. Cyldreen sidestepped from a lunge and kicked the wood away. The Cyrodil, now weaponless, foolishly charged. It resulted with his head lopped off.

As two more sailors joined to corner the Redguard, they noticed a heavily armed and armored Breton running towards their general direction. One threw a bottle which bounced off Cyldreen's armor, while one met him head on.
The Breton ducked a wild kick and returned the favor by sweeping the first one's feet. The second one then threw a wide swinging punch, resulting with the fist smashing against the wall. Cyldreen stooped low before the sailor threw his punch. Smilling, the Breton stabbed the pained Argonian up his neck.

"Alrigh-" Cyldreen's chance of diplomacy was ended as a headless Nord flew towards the wall. The spy glanced at his back to see a panting and blood-showered Orc with a grin on his face.

"I-I take it your an Ally to us?" Cyldreen prayed to every gods he knew that the Orc would answer yes. The last thing they need is berserked Orc who feels his invincible. And in experience, he knew what they could do.

"Veefnir no know. Veefnir only want kill his former friends." And with that, he passed Cyldreen and smashed his shoulder against the back of a Khajiit. A crunch sound occured, followed by a sickening spleech. The Khajiit stared at his missing arm and fainted.

Time for some talking and lopping.

"You are our friend Veefnir," cooed Cyldreen with his deceptive tongue, while at the same time he stabbed another Khajiit through the thighs. "Friends do not hurt don't they? This.. men hurt you. They are mean to you."

Veefnir grabbed another sailor by the neck and dismembered both of his legs. Ignoring the screaming, the Orc threw the squeeling Imperial at a Nord. He glanced at Cyldreen with eager and waiting eyes, and Cyldreen continued. But first, he parried a steel pipe and countered by a low kick. The sailor frozed in pain and Cyldreen removed the sailor's right arm. Unconsiousness embraced the armless man.

"But we are not mean to you. We are your friend, just like your are to us. Understand?" We are your friends.

To his immense relief, Veefnir nodded and charged at the group who cornered the Assassin.

I just love tricking people.. Now, where's that Redguard? He needs assistance. Oh, there he is.

And with that, he grinned and charged at the sailors, cutlass raised.

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Aug 3 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #40

Agent

"Hey Breton! Why not help us out?" Riden yelled while gut stabbing an Imperial sailor.

He ran towards Tess' pursuers and killed all three. She started to scramble up to mast and laid there.

The sailors stopped fighting Riden and turned their attention to the newly appearing Breton, Redguard, and the Orc. He knelt down by Tess, "Come on, let's get out of here."

He gently grabbed her by the arm and took her to the stern of the ship where the sailors weren't at. She was crying hysterically before another wave of the sailors attacked.

I guess it's what happens when a 25 year old girl comes to a brawl.

It was easy countering the unskilled blows but eventually, as history teaches, the sailors overwhelmed him. A cutlass was thrust into his armed hand. Tess screamed as Riden hit the floor. As one final last ditch attempt, he threw a dagger with his off hand at the pursuer, buying enough time.

--------------------

-A wise sage.
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 01:22 PM