post Oct 22 2020, 08:44 PM
Post #3561

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 22 2020, 09:40 PM) *

. . . and how many years did this take? biggrin.gif

13 years and eight months biggrin.gif

--------------------

Last night Lothran left Cheydinhal and went to have some fun with the vampires who resides in Barren Cave. Always fun to lure them out into the sun, much like we do in Skingrad during Easter biggrin.gif

--------------------

Lothran has now reached Roxey Inn. It's late afternoon and next session will see him finally enter the Imperial City to make preparations for the journey north. Thing of note; he's actually collecting valuable stuff from bandits to sell because he's so low on gold it's almost embarrassing rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------

Imperial City, evening.

It was well past opening hours when Lothran entered the market district at around 9:30PM so instead of selling and buying he went to say hi to Jakben, Earl of Imbel, talk to Ida Vlinorman and then rent a room at the King and Queen for the night. But not before taking care of a bandit that sprung up through a sewer grate at the market district. Lothran may or may not have coaxed her to come up and fight but he did enjoy watching everyone come and hack her down and leave him the spoils to sell the next day tongue.gif

---------------------

-Ah, another happy spectator. You of course want to bet on a fight.
Who will it be this time? The Blue team or the Yellow team?

Lothran always picks the Blue team. After all, he was once a member there and is a bit biased. He also always bets 100 gold; why mess around with pennies? And yes; he won! He got the 100 gold back plus another 100 as pure winnings. Perfect for another day in the market district! biggrin.gif

---------------------

First night onboard the Marie Elena. Yes; another tradition where Lothran spends time on the Elena to mark his coming journey to the north. Not much else today worthy of mentioning. The Dunmer has gone into the quiet part of the year biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Oct 31 2020, 06:16 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 1 2020, 08:02 PM
Post #3562

Councilor
Group Icon

Sundas, Sun's Height 21, Year 435 -- In my gameworld, this is the final day of the Third Era. The Grey Wizard (my Champion of Cyrodiil) would have witnessed the final events of the main quest several months before, but I figure it takes awhile for the Elder Council to make their votes, which makes everything official.

[AHEM] on this day, Lady Saga is in Inn of Ill Omen, preparing to visit Pothole Cavern. Vampires, we hate the things. evillol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 2 2020, 06:22 PM
Post #3563

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 1 2020, 08:02 PM) *

[AHEM] on this day, Lady Saga is in Inn of Ill Omen, preparing to visit Pothole Cavern. Vampires, we hate the things. evillol.gif

I'm sure her Ladyship will have a good time biggrin.gif

-----------------------

Lothran is currently sitting in the Arcane University. It's nighttime and not many people are up, but a few are. When Lothran visited Buffy's apartment above the Mystic Archives, the female mage there informed him that since Buffy hasn't been seen for years, her apartment has been converted back to its former status as a library.

wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 2 2020, 08:03 PM
Post #3564

Paladin
Group Icon

Happy vampire hunting to Lady Saga!

Last the Arcane U heard from Buffy, she had time traveled back about 750 years to Valenwood. They understand she is still active in the guild and lives in a tree now.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Nov 3 2020, 06:01 AM
Post #3565

Mouth
Group Icon

Right now the Jandaga and his little band are standing outside Wenyandawik preparing to take on a vampire army. If M'Lady hurries she can join in on the festivities.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 3 2020, 09:04 PM
Post #3566

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Looks like it's a free-for-all on vamps now! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 4 2020, 07:27 PM
Post #3567

Councilor
Group Icon

Nice, so mirocu you have a dedicated place which used to be Buffy's flat. smile.gif That's lovely.

Wenyandawik is fun, as I recall Some places are really fun to raid. Is that a bad thing to say?

Last I saw, Lady Saga completed some bounty hunts in the Bravil area, and is off to Leyawiin next. She's got some business there, but I forget what it is. She's been making fistfuls of coin lately though, rather unusual for her. She even hired the Bravil's Fighters Guild Porter, who now follows her outside of the actual guild. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 4 2020, 07:37 PM
Post #3568

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 4 2020, 07:27 PM) *

Nice, so mirocu you have a dedicated place which used to be Buffy's flat. smile.gif That's lovely.

Not really. There is a library there vanilla and Acadian has mentioned Buffy had it converted (or modded) to be a flat for her from when she was an Oblivioner biggrin.gif

Wenyandawik is fun, as I recall Some places are really fun to raid. Is that a bad thing to say?

Certainly not! They are meant to be fun to raid biggrin.gif

Last I saw, Lady Saga completed some bounty hunts in the Bravil area, and is off to Leyawiin next. She's got some business there, but I forget what it is. She's been making fistfuls of coin lately though, rather unusual for her. She even hired the Bravil's Fighters Guild Porter, who now follows her outside of the actual guild. wink.gif

Well, a Lady does need her manservant, doesn't she? laugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 10 2020, 06:31 PM
Post #3569

Spam Meister
Group Icon

"There's one arrow. There's another one"

Lothran always make sure to collect as many silver arrows off the ground as he can, when the guards are done missing the bandit he lures out of the sewers in the Market District. A little one of Lothran's favourite games; instead of paying to go see a match in the arena, this is a much better way to earn some gold. No cash input, a fun spectacle and the spoils after having been sold always yield much more than 100 gold in profit! smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 10 2020, 08:19 PM
Post #3570

Councilor
Group Icon

Interesting. At this point though, does he really need the extra money? Doesn't he have way more than you two know what to do with? And then you must "donate" a bunch of stuff / gold to clear out some inventories?

Kidding. laugh.gif My archer Lady Saga almost never retrieves arrows. Only if she's deep in some dungeon and running low will she start to look for ones which have missed, or even have gotten stuck in some enemies! indifferent.gif Otherwise, she buys or makes her own all the time. There are usually several hundred bolts and arrows carried by her horse. We like seeing this inventory go down! It means she's making a difference in her world, in theory.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 10 2020, 08:26 PM
Post #3571

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 10 2020, 08:19 PM) *

Interesting. At this point though, does he really need the extra money? Doesn't he have way more than you two know what to do with? And then you must "donate" a bunch of stuff / gold to clear out some inventories?

Lothran has actually been quite low on gold as of late. Not that he needs much, but no one recharges for free nor give away ingredients, so some cash on hand is needed.

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 10 2020, 08:19 PM) *

My archer Lady Saga almost never retrieves arrows. Only if she's deep in some dungeon and running low will she start to look for ones which have missed, or even have gotten stuck in some enemies! indifferent.gif Otherwise, she buys or makes her own all the time. There are usually several hundred bolts and arrows carried by her horse. We like seeing this inventory go down! It means she's making a difference in her world, in theory.

She makes her own arrows? I suspect a mod here!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 11 2020, 03:39 AM
Post #3572

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 10 2020, 02:26 PM) *

Lothran has actually been quite low on gold as of late. Not that he needs much, but no one recharges for free nor give away ingredients, so some cash on hand is needed.

Oh okay, I didn't know that.

Yeah she can make her own arrows, and that's part of an add-on. I really like that part of her world... it's like she lives off the land in some ways.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 14 2020, 06:05 PM
Post #3573

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Moseying around the Waterfront, visiting the Marie Elena and the Bloated Float, talking to Armand Christoffe. This is how Lothran spends his time before leaving to go to Aleswell. He has also been collecting calipers and tongs, just in case he decides to visit the Madgod's Isles again next summer.

They weren't hard to find in the Imperial City. But when going through one of his cupboards, Lothran discovered he already had 30+ of both so all that searching was unnecessary! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 14 2020, 07:56 PM
Post #3574

Paladin
Group Icon

Ahah, must be autumn. Nice to see Lothran commencing his 'winter' routine that will eventually carry him to Bruma, where I'm sure the guard commander will be pleased to see him. happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 21 2020, 04:24 PM
Post #3575

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Yes, it's not long now before it's time to go. In fact, tonight is the last night in the Imperial City. Tomorrow morning Lothran will pack up all his stuff and head out towards Aleswell. And next Friday will see the Dunmer once again reach the gates of Bruma!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 23 2020, 05:58 PM
Post #3576

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran has now reached Aleswell. Almost immediately he had to rush out and dispatch a troll which was way too close to the settlement for comfort. All the sheep accounted for and Lothran is now relaxing at the inn. Wanting to talk to all three Dunmer siblings might prove difficult; the bluest sister is trapped inside the stairs as usual... wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 23 2020, 08:41 PM
Post #3577

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 23 2020, 11:58 AM) *

Lothran has now reached Aleswell. Almost immediately he had to rush out and dispatch a troll which was way too close to the settlement for comfort. All the sheep accounted for and Lothran is now relaxing at the inn. Wanting to talk to all three Dunmer siblings might prove difficult; the bluest sister is trapped inside the stairs as usual... wink.gif

Is everyone still invisible in his gameworld?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 23 2020, 08:48 PM
Post #3578

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 23 2020, 08:41 PM) *

Is everyone still invisible in his gameworld?

Oh, no. They were helped many years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if it was back in 2007, our first year adventuring. Bruma was Lothran's first town to visit outside the Imperial City and Aleswell is on the way so yeah, probably back in 2007.

Lothran still visits Ancotar on his journey to Bruma every winter and I expect him to do so tomorrow.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 25 2020, 05:58 PM
Post #3579

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Ancotar was visited yesterday as planned and today we explored Fingerbowl Cave again. Took care of everything in the first section but didn't bother with all the sub-sections. Gold was found which finally pushed Lothie's pile up to and over 10.000 gold coins.

No good loot found.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 26 2020, 07:33 PM
Post #3580

Councilor
Group Icon

Ancotar is such a silly man. greenwizardsmile.gif Yes, I think all of mine have let him live as well. I know Renee Gade III visited him last time she was in the Aleswell area. The guy never changes.

--------------------
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 177 178 179 180 181 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:01 AM