3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Revan part 1, My first fan fic.
Lord Revan
post Jul 20 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

ok, ok Metal Mallet i'll try to get some gore in there, but aside from that, I'll try and make chapter 8 a dramatic ending for Revan part 1

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 20 2006, 11:15 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 20 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Woooo!! Drama and gore, the best of both worlds if ya ask me. Can't wait to see it!

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 25 2006, 05:29 AM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

ok everyone, first part of the fanale right here!

-----

Revan part 1/ Finale cool.gif

........dark it becomes......... only hope.......... fellowship of shadow...... warders of twilight....... silent witness....... heralds of past teachings and kindlers of future destinies...... upon them we rest our hope,...... our lives,...... our faith,........... we are irrelevant, our guardians are those whom we must safeguard........ only the unification of light and dark, brother and sister,........ matriarch and patriarch,..... from her womb shall the seed of prophecy be born to save the last.........

Desecrated exert of the herald prophesy, written (a century after the great exile) by the wise seers.
The tome describes the end of all intelligent beings, and the 'herald' born from the pairing of a High Naryyn patriarch (only males take positions in the council) and a Dark Naryyn matriarch (unlike their bretheren, the Dark Naryyn revere their wise matrons who are chosen because of practical reasons as well as lineage).

Still the Dark Naryyn find it unlikely that any of their brothers would willingly spawn a Naryyn of joined blood, and certainly not a with a 'fallen one'.

An honor guard glanced at his partner for a moment uncertain, the other nodded at his companion. Both the creatures burst forward faster than any being could hope to move. Behind his faceplate, Revan felt surprisingly calm and focused; not fearful or anxious. He simply stood and watched as the two lethal reptilian monsters crossed a gap of three meters in an eyeblink.
The first guard-called Surrush by his bond brother- swung several spine-shattering swipes at the motionless prey -pity really, only once had any of Surrush's fellows been bested, and certainly this humanoid (whom his master often condemmed the fallen kind to death) couldn't best he and his brother alone. But Revan had other ideas. He bent over backward to avoid the first horizontal strike and blocked both of the guards' coordinated attacks with simultaneous use of his two blades. He had given so much ground he was almost against the wall, time to switch tactics, he thought. Revan stepped forward to avoid a guillotine chop, past the guard's staff effective range, before vaulting five meters and into one of the small passageways located in the walls.

He cast a glance back at the arena. Both Guards were simply standing side-by-side, staffs held at ease. Tthey must be intelligent to realize they can't pursue me this way, Revan had to give them credit. They were even ignoring the undignified screaming of Norik to hunt him down. They're smarter than Norik, he thought.

Revan exited the duct into a familiar hallway, If I continue right I'll reach the entrance before anyone catches on. But it turned out that the fanatical junior warriors weren't as smart as the guards and Revan had little chioce other than to slaughter them. A young male loosed an axe swing, but Revan stepped back and then forward in the same movement and neatly sliced off the boy's arms with one sword and impaled him with the other. Revan spun and decapitated another lad, and blasted three more into the ancient slabs with so much force their armor buckled. He rushed into the entrance hall, slicing the occupants in several flowing, dance-like motions without breaking stride. At the doorway he paused and looked back at the corpses: hands, legs, heads, and all were scorched by the disentegrating edge of his inhereted gifts....... but those weren't what filled him with remorse for their lost lives. It was the fact that all the dead were......... only fifty years old, that was not the age of acceptable death for their species....... with great sorrow he sprinted into the daylight.

three hours later...............

Revan was relieved to see the rolling planes of the West Weald again. He'd managed to escape the High Naryyn, and right now that was all that mattered to him. But as always, heedless of his condition the voice of the Daedric Princess Azura beckoned him.

"Mortal, you have pleased my sisters and myself by completing the extermination of the Vampiric clan Kruskac and the nomadic werewolfs. My sister Mephala and I wish for you to kill the
Arch-mage of the Mages Guild in the Arcane University, but you must make his death appear to be of natural causes and to leave a will for Hannibal Traven to take his place as the Arch-Mage. Do this and you will be greatly rewarded."

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 25 2006, 06:08 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

Excellent Finale! Revan made quite a daring escape there, and his reward? Following the orders of the Daedra, goodie!

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 25 2006, 07:14 AM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

my next post will be the 2nd half to the fanale of Revan part 1

but thanks Metal Mallet biggrin.gif you're my most consistent poster

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 25 2006, 07:15 AM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 26 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Ok this is it biggrin.gif

-----

Revan part 1/ finale

Revan clenched his fists and let out an exasperated sigh of frustration. Deadra never care if I'm not in the mood do they? Still he suposed he would need that reward later on, so will and poison collected, he was off to the Imperial City-Capital of Cyrodiil and the empire.

Imperial City gates......

Revan strode down the great bridge of the city, he had to admit that the Imperial City was as majestic on the outside as it was rumured to be. White Gold Tower/ the Imperial Palace was visible from miles around due to its height, the Arcane University was bursting with raw magical energy, a true monument to the study of magical knowledge. But he was about to change life for more than one magister in not just Cyrodiil.

It was 11:35 and shadows were everywhere and Revan exploited his ability to merge with them. He studied a pair of battlemages conversed with one another. Revan had ten darts in hand, each poisoned with enough 'drain/damage fatigue' to knock them out until morning, and releashed them. The swarm of darts scratched and nicked the guards enough for their powers to take effect but without much visible damage. Both battlemages went down without any audible disturbence, and thegroup of thrown items returned to the assailent's hands.

Revan pocketed the missles and jogged into the bastion shrouded from sight and honed silence of an expert assassin. The lobby contained two benches, a shelf topped with crystal balls, alembics and other magical doodads, and the unsuspicious glowing teleportation pad on the floor. He stood on the pedaste and felt a moment of vertigo and a lack of directional bearing as a purple flash filled his view. When he appeared, he saw a circular table and a few display cases, and yet another teleporter. Holding back his impatience he activated and felt the same vertigo sensation as before.

This time he arrived in the Arch-Magister's bedroom, the room was full of personal luxuries expected of a mage: a series of alchemical devices, a bookcase full of manuals, and a chest full of potions, ingrediants, and soul gems of the highest quality. And then there was the Arch-Mage himself, he was brewing a cup of herbal tea, Revan knew that was how to he would kill the old scroll-scribler. Revan cursed the elderly man with a loss of intelligence and willpower, the lapse of attention allowed the killer to administer the poison to the cup of tea without the mage realizing it. The condemmed man shook his haed and shakely drank the beverage and the lethal contents as well. The affect was immediate, the mark suddenly began to convulse and choke, the elf fell onto the floor death by a simple science called alchemy.

Revan tossed the 'will' on the desk and departed, the deed had been done the rest was mere detail. Instead of fleeing the university he scaled up the tower in the center of the grounds; Revan looked up at the great moon at its peak and heard the voice of Azura.

"Congradulations envoy, your work has set in motion events that will change the face of Tamriel. You no doubt wish for the reward that you were promised." Here it comes, He thought. Suddenly he heard a hissing sound and realized in shock that his staff was disentigrating. Revan opened his pack to discover that all of the artifacts he had worked so hard to gain over a century ago were turning to dust. "You have gained the a great reward for the price of your loyalty and some useless trinkets, Azura and Mephala's voices chorused. "You are no longer endentured to our will and so you have earned your freedom!" As the two divine's presences in Revan knew that their 'reward' was not as priceless as they said, they were tossing him aside like a spent scroll........

dawn.......

Revan watched the sunrise from the summit of the Arcane University the sun's appearence didn't bring any relief, he hadn't moved for hours. He had no purpose to live for, he didn't know what do. All he still had was his armor, his thrown weapons,........ and his swords! He still had his heritage, the High Naryyn were still out there and if any of his people were still alive he had to find them, that was his new calling. Revan picked himself up blades in hand and looked over the horizon, this wasn't over, not by a long shot.

Revan part 2
A new purpose

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 26 2006, 04:28 AM
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 26 2006, 06:08 AM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

An excellent conclusion to a beginning of a very solid fic. It'll be interesting to see how Revan finds his fellow bretheren.

--------------------

+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 20 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #48

Wise Woman
Group Icon

This has been a very interesting story.....now it has come to the end of this particular part but I see we will have the joy of a sequel, which in fact already is posted...So you made an excellent work sofar, and I´m looking forward to read the next part!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:31 PM