Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Know It All!, cmon now
raistlin
post Sep 16 2005, 02:45 AM
Post #1

Evoker

in morrowing 3 every weopon you looked at you automattically new its name price and abilities.Samething with people u new everyones name before you met them.

And does anyone know anything about cursed items,i love them, pretty much nothing in morrowind 3 was cursed.Like armour of arrow attraction,it just make the game more...well magical.I mean cmon theres gotta be a wizard who cursed stuff out there.I wonder if you can curse things in oblivion.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Death
post Sep 16 2005, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

The names doesn't means your character knew everyone's name, it just meant he knew who they were. Fury and the Boots of Blinding Speed were kinda cursed.

--------------------
"I am like so totaly like like totaly totaly like to-"
*BANG*
Hehe.. I just killed my inner child...
Click
+Quote Post
Aki
post Sep 16 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

I can understand knowing NPC names, its neccesary. Do you know how incredibly hard to find someone without those it would be? Item names, eh, I can see the point kind've.

But enchantments, that should be something require ...testing...

Considering that the enchantments on wearable items in Obliv are all CE, that might be a bit unwise, perhaps prompting a visit to a enchanter. Weapons not so. As weapons have their enchantments set as cast-on-strike. IIRC.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Faldwin
post Sep 19 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #4

Retainer

I don't know about in game I never had enough money to enchant stuff but it wouldnt be that hard to make cursed item with the CS. Like one that would drain a skill or atrribute.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Sep 19 2005, 06:22 PM
Post #5

Mage
Group Icon

I hope there isn't an identify magic items thing, tha always really annoyed me in other games because i always ran out of the identification stuff in teh middle of nowhere

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
raistlin
post Sep 28 2005, 01:47 AM
Post #6

Evoker

Mabye it would be your lev of knowlege compaired with the power of the weapon to see if you can identify it.
+Quote Post
Kris
post Oct 7 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #7

Retainer

Haha, No cursed Items? You must not have done too many quests, I can only remember two right now though, In the city you start off in, I forgot the guys name but he tells you to go to the silt strider, then the silt strider chick sends you back and then you buy his "cursed ring" off of him, it barely does anything though. AND in Solstheim there is an old man in the City where every body doesn't really talk to you, but anyways the old mans son is missing so then you go and talk to the son and blah blah blah and then you talk him out of the cursed robe he's wearing and it has a crap load of curses on it, for instance you can't go in sunlight when wearing it. and other stuff..

--------------------
AΠO ΠANTOΣ KAKOΔAIMONOΣ
+Quote Post
plagusthewise
post Oct 7 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #8

Evoker

i know you can mix different potions, and put them on the tips of arrows. i thimk its (poisoning) going to be real indepth
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:11 PM