Post #1661

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 9 2019, 05:49 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 9 2019, 04:10 PM) *

This is the outfit I'm talking about:

https://i.imgur.com/JYbvtmG.jpg

It is Adorable !!!!

That was the slave jerkin she wore during the tutorial. Had something to do with her fooling other slavers.

Oh, I'm going to have to look in my storage and see if I have that one, that is Awessome! I always keep even old armor if it is really cute; but my characters wear it for clothing (in towns) instead of armor once they outgrow the armor benefits of it. (and yes; I am a bit of a packrat in this game; lol) = really got spoiled by the single-player games where we could collect everything we wanted to, lol.

But I really like having outfits they can change into so they aren't in "armor" all the time - even if the outfit is technically old armor that no longer covers their protection needs. (like some of the old light armor robes that looked like beautiful dresses = they still wear those when going to Haute's parties every year).

That jerkin definitely looks like something I would have kept; but I don't think I've ever seen it before = going to have to dig up my Vvardenfell gear and look now!

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 10 2019, 04:18 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 10 2019, 05:47 AM
Post #1662

Councilor
Group Icon

I love seeing how Ana and Shonta met! wub.gif

Oh, I forgot to say that there are some clothing items available in the game that are not armor. You find them in containers that you can steal from. Abiene wears dresses most of the time.

Also that slaver's jerkin looks like the Abah's Watch jerkin style, but I'm not sure if it's the same. I think it looks great!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 10 2019, 06:15 PM
Post #1663

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 9 2019, 11:47 PM) *

I love seeing how Ana and Shonta met! wub.gif

Oh, I forgot to say that there are some clothing items available in the game that are not armor. You find them in containers that you can steal from. Abiene wears dresses most of the time.

Also that slaver's jerkin looks like the Abah's Watch jerkin style, but I'm not sure if it's the same. I think it looks great!

Ooh, Abah's Watch style? Thanks Grits!

YES on the clothing! I have one of my storage trunks full of clothing that was once stolen items, I went to a fence and "laundered" them to wear, lol. When my characters hung out in towns they would change from armor to clothing; but then the Costumes and the "Outfit" system all but made them obsolete since I can keep my armor on underneath the clothing now.

So the clothing hasn't been used as much in the last couple years; and I really need the inventory space it is using up; but just can't bring myself to throw them out, lol.

That said = I really do wish we could add these clothes to the Outfit system; because some of them are really cute!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 11 2019, 02:39 AM
Post #1664

Mouth
Group Icon

I'm taking screenshots at a much faster rate than I can put them up here. And some of them I have decided are not worthy enough to be posted after the fact.

Cincy has really been pushing the limits of what he can do. We have learned that we quite enjoy Battlegrounds, even if they have sometimes resulted in lopsided losses (some teams are very, very good at working together in deathmatches, and if your team can't cope with it you are in for a bad time). It also helps that they are relatively low stakes for PvP. Nonetheless, Cincy has gotten pretty decent at deathmatches.

We've also pushed the envelope on soloing World Bosses and dolmens, and we've seen some great success in that regard. Some of the bosses we would've been able to solo also got attacked by other players, which is both good and bad. On one hand, it makes a fight I know we can win on our own go faster, but at same time it is somewhat unforunate that others join in the middle of it (although I have done that before as well, so I suppose I can't complain too much). Some screenshots from those will be up on this post as well.

With that "test run," Cincy and I are thinking of doing a World Boss tour of sorts in the alliance zones. We have figured out a strategy that, so far, has worked wonders against World Bosses when going solo. And just today, we took out a dolmen in Cyrodiil on our own, fortunately not running into any gank squads in the process.

Also, all of the "points of interest" as designated on the map have been cleared as of today. A couple of quests in Grahtwood were all that were left.

And now for some pictures, including some from the end of the Imperial City questline. Sorry for the large number of pictures. There's a lot I want to show. I even had to refrain from posting a few more that I wanted to put in here.

Honoring a sacrifice

Enemy at the gates

Molag Bal's last obstacle

Restoring the Sublime Brazier

Center of the Imperial Sewers

Spoiling the Fun for the Despoiler

Monkeying Around (from our last guild meet)

Monkey Business (I believe this was Acadian who had also turned into a monkey)

Light Show

While a loss, still not too shabby a performance

Fancy meeting you here (totally unintentional run-in)

David vs. Goliath...and his pet (unfortunately the screenshot didn't turn out quite as I thought it had)

Now SHE'S a looker

All in a day's work

The Scarlet Judge's New Colors (I'm quite happy that you can also dye outfits)

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 11 2019, 04:33 AM
Post #1665

Councilor
Group Icon

Just one interesting picture from Cat Man Dhou's fishing trip.

Is this Platetite, or Rubidinum?

The game labeled it Rubedite, and when I mined it, I got Platinum first, then the Rubedite.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 11 2019, 05:28 PM
Post #1666

Councilor
Group Icon

Rader: Whoa, those are the sewers? ohmy.gif Looks like something out of an Isaac Asimov novel.

I love the "looker" Now SHE's hot! wub.gif

ghastley: good to hear there's still some little glitches in this game, just for fun.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 11 2019, 07:00 PM
Post #1667

Paladin
Group Icon

Rader - Great shots. Fun to see some Cyrodiil stuff as Buffy spends so little time there. No more monkey's jumpin' on the bed! Buffy knows that world boss giant and his mammoth pal well - great fun!

Ghastley - Lol. Buffy's occasionally encountered overlapping nodes and been able to harvest one, then the other.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 11 2019, 08:55 PM
Post #1668

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 10 2019, 08:39 PM) *

I'm taking screenshots at a much faster rate than I can put them up here. And some of them I have decided are not worthy enough to be posted after the fact.

Cincy has really been pushing the limits of what he can do. We have learned that we quite enjoy Battlegrounds, even if they have sometimes resulted in lopsided losses (some teams are very, very good at working together in deathmatches, and if your team can't cope with it you are in for a bad time). It also helps that they are relatively low stakes for PvP. Nonetheless, Cincy has gotten pretty decent at deathmatches.

We've also pushed the envelope on soloing World Bosses and dolmens, and we've seen some great success in that regard. Some of the bosses we would've been able to solo also got attacked by other players, which is both good and bad. On one hand, it makes a fight I know we can win on our own go faster, but at same time it is somewhat unforunate that others join in the middle of it (although I have done that before as well, so I suppose I can't complain too much). Some screenshots from those will be up on this post as well.

With that "test run," Cincy and I are thinking of doing a World Boss tour of sorts in the alliance zones. We have figured out a strategy that, so far, has worked wonders against World Bosses when going solo. And just today, we took out a dolmen in Cyrodiil on our own, fortunately not running into any gank squads in the process.

Also, all of the "points of interest" as designated on the map have been cleared as of today. A couple of quests in Grahtwood were all that were left.

And now for some pictures, including some from the end of the Imperial City questline. Sorry for the large number of pictures. There's a lot I want to show. I even had to refrain from posting a few more that I wanted to put in here.

Honoring a sacrifice

Enemy at the gates

Molag Bal's last obstacle

Restoring the Sublime Brazier

Center of the Imperial Sewers

Spoiling the Fun for the Despoiler

Monkeying Around (from our last guild meet)

Monkey Business (I believe this was Acadian who had also turned into a monkey)

Light Show

While a loss, still not too shabby a performance

Fancy meeting you here (totally unintentional run-in)

David vs. Goliath...and his pet (unfortunately the screenshot didn't turn out quite as I thought it had)

Now SHE'S a looker

All in a day's work

The Scarlet Judge's New Colors (I'm quite happy that you can also dye outfits)

These are some amazing shots! Especially love the Imperial City Sewers ones! How on Nirn you found the time to take screenshots at that battle with Molag Bal in the sewers = where is the bowing down emoticon when you need it? And where is all your PvP enemies and allies to take him down with? Awesome shots!

I have to confess my favorite shot is the two monkey-fied Guild Members in the second shot of them where they are looking at each other and it looks like maybe dancing, rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 10 2019, 10:33 PM) *

Just one interesting picture from Cat Man Dhou's fishing trip.

Is this Platetite, or Rubidinum?

The game labeled it Rubedite, and when I mined it, I got Platinum first, then the Rubedite.

laugh.gif There used to be one like this in Stonefalls almost at the waters edge past the Dolmen; but I think they fixed it, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 12 2019, 09:25 PM
Post #1669

Master
Group Icon

@Rader - a bunch of great screenies. My favorite is Restoring the Sublime Brazier. I'm glad that Cincy brought down the Despoiler, so we can still use spoilers on forums.

I wouldn't mind meeting Bo Dacius either.

Looking great in black & red.

Mournhold

Hand of Almalexia

Saint Veloth

Almalexia in the camp

Angry Daedra

Spirits

Master Chef

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 12 2019, 11:53 PM
Post #1670

Paladin
Group Icon

Great shots, Lopov.

Angry Daedra? Yup, I'd be angry too if a scrawny lizard had beat me down to a sliver of life! tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 13 2019, 12:46 AM
Post #1671

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 12 2019, 03:25 PM) *

@Rader - a bunch of great screenies. My favorite is Restoring the Sublime Brazier. I'm glad that Cincy brought down the Despoiler, so we can still use spoilers on forums.

Mournhold

Hand of Almalexia

Saint Veloth

Almalexia in the camp

Angry Daedra

Spirits

Master Chef

Wow, you are up to Mournhold already? That is a huge bustling metropolis compared to the previous cities; but once I bought a little apartment there; I fell in love with Mournhold!

By the way; not sure if you know this or not; but you can "Hide your Helmet" if you want to = you still get all the benefits of wearing the helmet; but we just see your Blue Argonian face instead of Shonta being hidden that way.

For Roleplay purposes; when my character was going into war or heavy combat; I toggled her helmet back to showing so it looked like she was more protected for battle; but then I "hid it" again when she came back to town or just puttering around the Countryside adventuring.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 13 2019, 09:47 AM
Post #1672

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 12 2019, 11:53 PM) *
Angry Daedra? Yup, I'd be angry too if a scrawny lizard had beat me down to a sliver of life! tongue.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 13 2019, 12:46 AM) *
Wow, you are up to Mournhold already? That is a huge bustling metropolis compared to the previous cities; but once I bought a little apartment there; I fell in love with Mournhold!

By the way; not sure if you know this or not; but you can "Hide your Helmet" if you want to = you still get all the benefits of wearing the helmet; but we just see your Blue Argonian face instead of Shonta being hidden that way.

For Roleplay purposes; when my character was going into war or heavy combat; I toggled her helmet back to showing so it looked like she was more protected for battle; but then I "hid it" again when she came back to town or just puttering around the Countryside adventuring.

I played with the helmet toggled off for a long time but now I prefer to see it for a change. I guess that after a while I'll again prefer not to see it.

Shonta Quassan also bought an apartment in Mournhold and moved his furniture from Ebonheart to his new apartment. You're right, Mournhould is much bigger and crowded than other cities, but Shonta seems to like it.

Story-wise we could already go to Shadowfen, but Shonta will stay in Deshaan for a while. ATM, however, he's helping the Prophet.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 13 2019, 01:46 PM
Post #1673

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 13 2019, 03:47 AM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 12 2019, 11:53 PM) *

laugh.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 13 2019, 12:46 AM) *

I played with the helmet toggled off for a long time but now I prefer to see it for a change. I guess that after a while I'll again prefer not to see it.

Shonta Quassan also bought an apartment in Mournhold and moved his furniture from Ebonheart to his new apartment. You're right, Mournhould is much bigger and crowded than other cities, but Shonta seems to like it.

Story-wise we could already go to Shadowfen, but Shonta will stay in Deshaan for a while. ATM, however, he's helping the Prophet.

Deshaan is one of my favorite Provinces in Tamriel; and I love that apartment in Mournhold, too. Do you need more furniture? I'll be glad to send you some so your Ebonheart Inn room isn't bare! It only takes 12 items to fill up those free Inn rooms and make them look nice; and that way if you ever have to stop back in there it will feel better than an empty cell.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 13 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #1674

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 11 2019, 02:55 PM) *

These are some amazing shots! Especially love the Imperial City Sewers ones! How on Nirn you found the time to take screenshots at that battle with Molag Bal in the sewers = where is the bowing down emoticon when you need it? And where is all your PvP enemies and allies to take him down with? Awesome shots!

I have to confess my favorite shot is the two monkey-fied Guild Members in the second shot of them where they are looking at each other and it looks like maybe dancing, rollinglaugh.gif

Molag Bal himself actually doesn't appear in the IC (which is good for him because I'd kick his ass again). That sewers shot is Cincy right up on this giant tree-like structure smack-dab in the center of the sewers. I guess that is the main, or one of the main, things his forces poured out from to invade the city in the first place, because it has what appear to be door-shaped archways on it.

As frustrating as it can be to run into gank squads or a single player that is of a far-higher level/far-more skilled than I am, I also like the extra intensity that running around in the IC and Cyrodiil adds with PvP. Really keeps you on your toes and changes things up. Some days I like it less than others, though. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 12 2019, 03:25 PM) *

Mournhold

Hand of Almalexia

Saint Veloth

Almalexia in the camp

Angry Daedra

Spirits

Master Chef

I'm a sucker for black and red (part of his outfit is also a dark blue). I wish it was a bit of a brighter red, but I didn't see one that I have. The colors I used are:
-Red Diamond Red
-Coldharbor Ash Black
-Ransacker Blue

And nice screenshots. Glad to see Shonta making good progress. Us Argonians are the true heroes of Tamriel!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 13 2019, 03:47 AM) *

When I found out that I could toggle the helmet off, I immediately did so and have never reverted back. I love being able to see the character I created (Cincy's helm is also kind of goofy-looking, IMO).

Speaking of the Ebony Flask Inn room, I finally actually made it livable this past week. I'll have to post some screenshots later of it.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 15 2019, 03:21 AM
Post #1675

Councilor
Group Icon

It may not happen often, but

Khajiit has an idea!

He decided to go to Artaeum and try to fish up the recipe for Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl. That buffs your chance of geeting rare fish. He pulled in a waterlogged Psijic satchel on his second hole, and it had the recipe! So he fished a couple more, got the Artaeum fishing achievement, and took the recipe back for Laurie to make. (She has the extra points in Chef and Brewer). She made him up 100 of the food(?) so he's ready to do another Aliiance.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Nov 15 2019, 06:30 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 15 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #1676

Paladin
Group Icon

Ghastley, that's great news! Sometimes the RNG gods are with you, sometimes not. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 15 2019, 04:16 PM
Post #1677

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 14 2019, 09:21 PM) *

It may not happen often, but

Khajiit has an idea!

He decided to go to Artaeum and try to fish up the recipe for Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl. That buufs you chance of geeting rare fish. He pulled in a waterlogged Psijic satchel on his second hole, and it had the recipe! So his fished a couple more, got the Artaeum fishing achievement, and took the recipe back for Laurie to make. (She has the extra points in Chef and Brewer). She made him up 100 of the food(?) so he's ready to do another Aliiance.

Holy Cow, I still haven't gotten any of those gold recipes! Congrats on the Achievement; and also on taking one of the best screenshots I've seen in this game yet!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 15 2019, 04:53 PM
Post #1678

Councilor
Group Icon

ghastley: that has to be the most scenic fishing shot I have ever seen. You should send that pic to Field & Stream magazine, see if you can fool them into thinking it's real. laugh.gif

Lopov: Shonta's armor looks pretty kewl. Most of the time in Oblivion especially, beastfolk armor / clothes looks all wrong (in my opinionated opinion).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 15 2019, 10:15 PM
Post #1679

Master
Group Icon

Some screenies from today's adventures in Deshaan:

Deshaan

Fishing outside of Bthanual

Against the Abomination

Lagomere Dolmen

Against Sharpfang

Ta-da!

Over there!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 15 2019, 10:45 PM
Post #1680

Paladin
Group Icon

Busy Argonian! Nice job on those world bosses. Buffy quite likes Deeshan. . . but she quite likes all the basic non-DLC alliance zones. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 82 83 84 85 86 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:42 AM