Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Progress, Latest Updates for the Pirate Isles
dark_soul
post Sep 23 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #1

Evoker

Here I will post progress reports on what I have done so far, so people know what i'm upto.
Please do not post here, i will be soley posting updates here for people to read.

Overall
What I plan to include:
- Everything from the beta release! (DONE)
- Acquire a pirate ship! (DONE)
- Hire yon dastardly crew! (DONE)
- An island with a piratey town! Bring on the grog wench! (DONE)
- The ability to take your ship and crew and raid the high seas, specifically looting merchant ships and fighting the navy! (DONE)
- 3 Different First Mates to give your orders to (DONE)
- A slightly bizarre adventure related to skooma (DONE)
- Work your pirate fame up and acquire you own upgradeable island hideout. (DONE)
- Some basic pirate classes to choose from, namely the corsair and swashbuckler (DONE)
- A second island town, less piratey. (DONE)
- Work your pirate fame up and new ships will join your fleet. (DONE)
- Capture prisoners on your raids and sell them to slavers. (DONE)
- More pirates hanging out at the hideout. (DONE)
- More types of Captives. (DONE)
- Choose a flag for your ship (DONE)
- Different ships to fight - 3 types of Merchant ships, Fishing Vessels, Navy Warships, Navy Equipment Ships, Smugglers and a rare Treasure Ship, as well as enemy pirate ships! (DONE)
- A small chance to strike it rich on raids by attacking a treasure ship. (DONE)
- More commands available through first mate, including hiring of crew.(DONE - TWEAKING)
- Buried treasure quest (what pirate story would be without it!?) (DONE)
- Morale for your crew, need to pay them every week or mutiny! (DONE - TWEAKING)
- High pirate fame leads to attacks by bounty hunters etc. It will actually give you a reputation (not just a number) (PENDING)
- 2 More first mates, one a wizard (DONE - TWEAKING)
- Governers daughter quest! (what pirate mod could be without one) (IN PROGRESS)
- Major imperial port. (IN PROGRESS)
- A piratey adventure involving curses, an underwater highjink, treasure and wenches! (MINOR WORK DONE)
- More islands and places to explore. (IN PROGRESS)

This post has been edited by dark_soul: Dec 24 2006, 02:18 PM

--------------------
- The Pirate Isles -
- Come join the discussion! -
- Hunting a Modeller -
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
Replies
dark_soul
post Apr 2 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #2

Evoker

A number of people have pointed out to me possible solutions to the previously mentioned problem of taking your crew with you. I'm looking into fixing it if possible, hopefully soon.

And in other interesting news, apparently my mod was released with PCGamer magazine. I'm glad they deemed it good enough for a release, but i wish they had the final and not the beta.

--------------------
- The Pirate Isles -
- Come join the discussion! -
- Hunting a Modeller -
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dark_soul   Progress   Sep 23 2006, 05:35 PM
dark_soul   24/9 - Currently I am fiddling with the forums, an...   Sep 24 2006, 04:33 AM
dark_soul   25/9 - Finished the navy equipment - Finished the ...   Sep 25 2006, 11:56 AM
dark_soul   26/9 - Added the interior to the ruined fort in Ca...   Sep 26 2006, 02:48 PM
dark_soul   27/9 - Added the clothes created by Aventhorn as w...   Sep 27 2006, 03:51 PM
dark_soul   29/9 Good news: - Completely finished the Treasu...   Sep 28 2006, 03:59 PM
dark_soul   2/10 Good news! (i think) - Fixed a few more b...   Oct 2 2006, 07:03 AM
dark_soul   - Added crew management options, specifically refi...   Oct 3 2006, 04:10 PM
dark_soul   Wow no updates for a while, i've actually been...   Oct 9 2006, 03:50 PM
dark_soul   Quick Update - Mostly combat fixes. Pathnodes etc....   Oct 10 2006, 03:39 PM
dark_soul   Another Quick Update: - Finished the morale system...   Oct 11 2006, 03:27 PM
dark_soul   -Touched up the ship upgrades and added the ship h...   Oct 14 2006, 01:50 AM
dark_soul   Not a lot changed recently, been rather busy the l...   Oct 27 2006, 02:45 AM
dark_soul   Again not much acheived lately, been quite sick. D...   Nov 4 2006, 03:45 AM
dark_soul   Righto, the mod has suffered in attention over the...   Nov 16 2006, 01:29 PM
dark_soul   Good news, finally fully finished the brewery ques...   Dec 11 2006, 02:05 AM
dark_soul   Working on the prison interior at the moment, for ...   Dec 19 2006, 07:19 AM
dark_soul   The prison still needs to be populated with NPCS, ...   Dec 23 2006, 02:07 PM
dark_soul   Good news, after a day of nutting out the region e...   Dec 24 2006, 02:16 PM
dark_soul   Done the layout and placement for the town, just n...   Jan 2 2007, 02:25 PM
dark_soul   8 Interiors done now, still more to go!   Jan 19 2007, 01:57 PM
dark_soul   Been off holidaying so not much done lately, still...   Feb 7 2007, 06:34 AM
dark_soul   Images you asked for, images you shall get. Three ...   Feb 13 2007, 01:35 PM
dark_soul   Sorry not much to update. Been very busy with uni ...   Mar 6 2007, 12:14 PM
dark_soul   Annoyingly there is a block in the number of follo...   Mar 20 2007, 01:10 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:04 AM