213 Pages V « < 193 194 195 196 197 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
Acadian
post Jan 4 2020, 10:47 PM
Post #3881

Paladin
Group Icon

Renee, look at the bright side: Her name is still completely relevant since she still needs that great sword. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 5 2020, 08:00 AM
Post #3882

Mouth
Group Icon

There are a couple of mildly infuriating aspects to this particular accomplishment I had tonight, but overall it was a success. I'll try to keep it short(er), with the most important details.

I went with a few of my PvP guildmates to Cyrodiil. It's a much larger guild, but it was not a designated raid night so there were only 5 of us. At one point, I grabbed an Elder Scroll.

That's right. Cincinnatus of Lilmoth possessed AN ELDER SCROLL.

Our group went to run support for two convoys that took the Covenant's Elder Scrolls. During the second one, due to an egregious mistake by some Pact players, a few Dominion players came and bombed the group immediately around the scroll-carrier. The mistake was that some other players who would've been providing extra protection repaired the door (of the keep where we snatched the scroll from) right when others were going to come from inside the keep to help protect the scroll. Thus, a large part of the defense got cut off, and the scroll carrier and a few others got killed. Our group tried to help but we could not get there in time. The Dominion players at least got killed too.

So anyway, I picked it up. I was a bit anxious that some other Dominion players were coming to snatch it up...but also possessiveness came over Cincy and I and we wanted to know what it felt like to hold onto an Elder Scroll. We ran fairly deep back into Pact territory (when you are the one carrying an Elder Scroll, you are required to run on foot; no mounts until you get rid of it). We made it to Arrius Keep...

...and this is where mildly infuriating aspect #1 comes in. While I waited for others to come into the keep before I placed it on its pedestal (one type of daily quest is to capture a specific enemy scroll, and people have to be nearby the scroll to be able to turn in the quest), my Internet cut out! One of my teammates was trying to share the quest with me, and when I hit accept it didn't give me the quest. Then Teamspeak cut out. Then, I disappeared. I had to completely close out Steam and then come back in, since the game claimed I was logged in when I wasn't.

When I came back in, luckily, catastrophe had been averted because somebody else just picked the scroll up in my absence to place it on the pedestal. But I did not have the quest to turn in. As I figured out while I was trying to determine why my Internet connection cut out, I had accidentally HIT THE DAMN AIRPLANE MODE KEY ON MY KEYBOARD. I was trying to take a screenshot of me dancing with the scroll so I could show it off. Ugh, I hate that key. I'm never going to need it and it screwed me.

To be honest, I can laugh at it now. Still a little annoying, but at least I had photographic evidence, right?

NOPE. Mildly infuriating aspect #2: IT DIDN'T TAKE THE DAMN SCREENSHOT EVEN THOUGH I HIT THE KEY FOR IT. [Censored] [censored]!

*sigh* It kind of does bother me, but not too greatly. I let all sorts of things bother me too easily. I need to be more Zen. But it is kind of funny to laugh at now.

So yeah--I was looking forward to showing you all the fact that I had an Elder Scroll on Cincy's back. Alas, there is no photographic evidence to show. But I did capture it, and the PvPing in general went pretty well and was great fun.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jan 5 2020, 08:01 AM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 5 2020, 06:03 PM
Post #3883

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 4 2020, 03:57 PM) *

Anita Greatsword had a rather good day today, exploring the wild areas around Windhelm. She sold some gear in the Windhelm Fighters Guild first, then tried to buy another 2-handed sword. Oddly, nobody in the Fighters Guild sells 2-handers, so she bought an ordinary iron longsword + shield. Ordinary iron armor too, plus a few other miscellaneous items.

Good to go viking.gif Rawr!!!

So today's session was devoted to gaining some experience in new skills. She picked up a quest which wasn't so bad. Bring 8 wolf pelts to some starving people living outside in the cold. No problem, she had already been pwning wolves all afternoon.

Aw, now that is sweet of her!

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Jan 5 2020, 02:00 AM) *

There are a couple of mildly infuriating aspects to this particular accomplishment I had tonight, but overall it was a success. I'll try to keep it short(er), with the most important details.

I went with a few of my PvP guildmates to Cyrodiil. It's a much larger guild, but it was not a designated raid night so there were only 5 of us. At one point, I grabbed an Elder Scroll.

That's right. Cincinnatus of Lilmoth possessed AN ELDER SCROLL.

Our group went to run support for two convoys that took the Covenant's Elder Scrolls. During the second one, due to an egregious mistake by some Pact players, a few Dominion players came and bombed the group immediately around the scroll-carrier. The mistake was that some other players who would've been providing extra protection repaired the door (of the keep where we snatched the scroll from) right when others were going to come from inside the keep to help protect the scroll. Thus, a large part of the defense got cut off, and the scroll carrier and a few others got killed. Our group tried to help but we could not get there in time. The Dominion players at least got killed too.

So anyway, I picked it up. I was a bit anxious that some other Dominion players were coming to snatch it up...but also possessiveness came over Cincy and I and we wanted to know what it felt like to hold onto an Elder Scroll. We ran fairly deep back into Pact territory (when you are the one carrying an Elder Scroll, you are required to run on foot; no mounts until you get rid of it). We made it to Arrius Keep...

...and this is where mildly infuriating aspect #1 comes in. While I waited for others to come into the keep before I placed it on its pedestal (one type of daily quest is to capture a specific enemy scroll, and people have to be nearby the scroll to be able to turn in the quest), my Internet cut out! One of my teammates was trying to share the quest with me, and when I hit accept it didn't give me the quest. Then Teamspeak cut out. Then, I disappeared. I had to completely close out Steam and then come back in, since the game claimed I was logged in when I wasn't.

When I came back in, luckily, catastrophe had been averted because somebody else just picked the scroll up in my absence to place it on the pedestal. But I did not have the quest to turn in. As I figured out while I was trying to determine why my Internet connection cut out, I had accidentally HIT THE DAMN AIRPLANE MODE KEY ON MY KEYBOARD. I was trying to take a screenshot of me dancing with the scroll so I could show it off. Ugh, I hate that key. I'm never going to need it and it screwed me.

To be honest, I can laugh at it now. Still a little annoying, but at least I had photographic evidence, right?

NOPE. Mildly infuriating aspect #2: IT DIDN'T TAKE THE DAMN SCREENSHOT EVEN THOUGH I HIT THE KEY FOR IT. [Censored] [censored]!

*sigh* It kind of does bother me, but not too greatly. I let all sorts of things bother me too easily. I need to be more Zen. But it is kind of funny to laugh at now.

So yeah--I was looking forward to showing you all the fact that I had an Elder Scroll on Cincy's back. Alas, there is no photographic evidence to show. But I did capture it, and the PvPing in general went pretty well and was great fun.

Aw, I'm so sorry about your game crashing! How frustrating that must have been! Carrying an Elsder Scroll (or guarding the one carrying it) is absolutely thrilling! So is just about everything you do in the Alliance War; that is the most fun gameplay I've ever experienced; but it is one place that solo play just doesn't cut it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 6 2020, 03:55 PM
Post #3884

Councilor
Group Icon

Leveque Lazare reached level 50 on Saturday, but he got there with most of his skill lines below 50, and many individual skills un-morphed. We still have a lot of building work to do. Laurie made him a new set of CP160 gear, and we put the old level 32 stuff away in the storage chest reserved for that. The one at the back, next to the one for the Cyrodiil stuff. biggrin.gif

His two level-up Undaunted keys were enough to take the 50/50 gamble on Velidreth/Chudan, so we got another Velidreth shoulder. Never mind, it will come by at the Golden some time, like the helms did.

Now he's leveled, the crew will get back to doing daily Undaunted delves, and possibly the JC dailies, so that Unna gets the deconstruction pieces. Laurie may buy a few style pages and do Master Writs, as the chest holding the sealed ones is getting rather full. And it will not be long before the Guild needs new attuned sets for Skyrim. I know mALX is already making space for them at the Psijic Villa.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 8 2020, 12:09 AM
Post #3885

Councilor
Group Icon

I want to play as an Imperial. Not available without an upgrade. Fine, let's upgrade. I can't find this upgrade. .

There's supposed to be an upgrade in the in-game Crown Store which adds the Imperial Race. So far I've looked in the Crown Store itself, and also in the Collections section.

I also tried going Zenimax's website. No Imperial upgrade there either.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 8 2020, 12:10 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 8 2020, 12:28 AM
Post #3886

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 7 2020, 03:09 PM) *

I want to play as an Imperial. Not available without an upgrade. Fine, let's upgrade. I can't find this upgrade. .

There's supposed to be an upgrade in the in-game Crown Store which adds the Imperial Race. So far I've looked in the Crown Store itself, and also in the Collections section.

Go to the in game Crown Store > Upgrades > Account > Digital Imperial Edition (2100 Crowns). That upgrade adds the Imperial Race, a white horse and two other small items. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 8 2020, 03:30 PM
Post #3887

Councilor
Group Icon

Since Rader had expressed a need for daily Undaunted delves in the "news" thread, we linked up to do a few during my regular round. And that led to a couple of pledges while we were grouped. FG1 was a breeze, but Selene was tough for two, and took three attempts before she succumbed. Clark was too busy for screenshots, but I think Rader may have got one or two.

There were a few problem with multiple characters getting the same delve, so we couldn't always share, but it roughly doubled the number we did.

Tonight's not an event night, so I'll be doing a round of my crew through the Undaunted delves, if anyone else wants to join in and share them - you do more that way, as you can each pick up a different delve on the same day. The more players, the more leverage.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 8 2020, 06:36 PM
Post #3888

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 7 2020, 06:28 PM) *

Go to the in game Crown Store > Upgrades > Account > Digital Imperial Edition (2100 Crowns). That upgrade adds the Imperial Race, a white horse and two other small items. smile.gif

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I went into that section last night, but maybe I missed it. I

In the end, the character I rolled last night is another race other than Imperial, but it all worked out in the end. I'm pretty pleased with her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 8 2020, 07:01 PM
Post #3889

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 8 2020, 09:30 AM) *

Since Rader had expressed a need for daily Undaunted delves in the "news" thread, we linked up to do a few during my regular round. And that led to a couple of pledges while we were grouped. FG1 was a breeze, but Selene was tough for two, and took three attempts before she succumbed. Clark was too busy for screenshots, but I think Rader may have got one or two.

There were a few problem with multiple characters getting the same delve, so we couldn't always share, but it roughly doubled the number we did.

Tonight's not an event night, so I'll be doing a round of my crew through the Undaunted delves, if anyone else wants to join in and share them - you do more that way, as you can each pick up a different delve on the same day. The more players, the more leverage.

Yep. Selene's Web was a bit brutal. And it was supposedly SOLOABLE, at least according to the list I read of soloable dungeons. You must have to be ridiculously good at the game to solo that place even on normal. Being the DPS, Clark couldn't take as many hits as Cincy so we had to revive him a few times and do a bit of healing, but there is no way Cincy could have done enough damage on his own before being overwhelmed by mobs. SO MANY STUNS in that final battle with Selene and her adds.

I think ghastley and I make a pretty good duo, but I imagine few other places are going to allow for just 2 players to take it on. Thanks again to ghastley and Clark. We were able to do multiple daily delves as well bouncing between characters, so he is the reason Cincy was able to quickly climb to Undaunted level 6 yesterday. I should have a couple of screenshots that I can pull out later.

-------------------------------------------------

That list of (supposedly) soloable dungeons, btw, is here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/di...we-able-to-solo

I know the thread is from three years ago and there are dungeons added since then that aren't on the list, but I figured it was a good reference. Overall, it does seem to be pretty accurate, as I have done Fungal Grotto I, City of Ash I, Spindleclutch I, Crypt of Hearts I, Elden Hollow I and II, Wayrest Sewers I solo, and just added Tempest Island and Arx Corinium to my solo achievements in the past few days. But there are critical points of information that were left out for Spindleclutch II, City of Ash II, and Selene's Web. Hopefully we can do SpII and CAII together as a group during the Undaunted celebration, because I really need help with those.

I want to try Blessed Crucible and Darkshade Caverns I and II as well (accidentally went into DCI on Veteran and backed out of it), but I am hoping they come up as pledges in the next few days first. That way I'd kill the proverbial 2 birds with one stone, getting both the skill point and completed pledge for each of those.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jan 8 2020, 07:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 9 2020, 12:15 AM
Post #3890

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric finished up the Clockwork City main questline today. Even though he does not love the landscape and quickly grew bored with smashing metal things, he loved the quests because of the people. He’s moved on to Summerset. So far the Altmer are not thrilled to see him, but he met one old friend already, so there’s hope. If nothing else he’ll get some real sun!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 9 2020, 01:06 PM
Post #3891

Mouth
Group Icon

Undaunted! Undaunted! We are Undaunted!

Tremendous success was had yesterday with Undaunted quests. Grits (Abiene), ghastley (Spreads-Her-Ankles), and I (Cincinnatus of Lilmoth) breezed through a few delves and then stormed through the pledge for City of Ash II, which ended with the destruction of a sigil stone to close one of Mehrunes Dagon's Oblivion gates. (TESIV vibes, anyone?)

Grits had to leave shortly thereafter, so ghastley and I moved onto the other (non-DLC) pledge of the day, Banished Cells II. While we died once, it wasn't terribly difficult. Still--and I'm sure people will get tired of me saying this, so forgive me--who is soloing City of Ash II and Banished Cells II and how? Supposedly those two can be done alone. We can take them as a group but just one person? I want to know how it is done.

Cincy is now about halfway through Undaunted level 6, so he'll soon have the first rank of the passive for extra health per type of armor he wears.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 13 2020, 04:23 PM
Post #3892

Councilor
Group Icon

The event did bring a few of us out of the woodwork and into the group dungeons. I ran a few with Cincy - using a variety of my characters who also needed the Undaunted - and a quick FG1 with Grits' Valdi, who's still leveling top 50.

So now I had a few more Undaunted keys, and since Laurie and Cat Man Dhou both want the shoulders to go with their Mighty Chudan helms, we spent them five at a time on the Velidreth/Chudan gamble. Every one a Velidreth!

There must be a way to turn off the RNG setting for "never what you need". kvright.gif

Note: must post some screenshots. I just need to do a cropping session some time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 13 2020, 05:28 PM
Post #3893

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy did fine during the Undaunted event. The Impresario literally had nothing of interest so she just let her 12/12 ticket counter overflow. She did one dungeon a day and enjoyed the extra keys and transmute gems.

One highlight is that she pugged vWR1 in hard mode in search of a medium weight Slimecraw helm - and got it!

Another highlight is that she finished the event by soloing VoM (on normal of course). She's done that before but VoM is near the upper threshold of what she can manage solo. Unhappily, she did not get another Rattlecage destro staff that she was hoping for to flush out her spare set.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 13 2020, 05:57 PM
Post #3894

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 6 2020, 09:55 AM) *

Leveque Lazare reached level 50 on Saturday, but he got there with most of his skill lines below 50, and many individual skills un-morphed. We still have a lot of building work to do. Laurie made him a new set of CP160 gear, and we put the old level 32 stuff away in the storage chest reserved for that. The one at the back, next to the one for the Cyrodiil stuff. biggrin.gif

His two level-up Undaunted keys were enough to take the 50/50 gamble on Velidreth/Chudan, so we got another Velidreth shoulder. Never mind, it will come by at the Golden some time, like the helms did.

Now he's leveled, the crew will get back to doing daily Undaunted delves, and possibly the JC dailies, so that Unna gets the deconstruction pieces. Laurie may buy a few style pages and do Master Writs, as the chest holding the sealed ones is getting rather full. And it will not be long before the Guild needs new attuned sets for Skyrim. I know mALX is already making space for them at the Psijic Villa.

Bold: You noticed, urgh. I was afraid those trees would be noticeable; even if we kind of never go up to those places. verysad.gif

Congrats to Lazare on his leveling!!!

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 7 2020, 03:09 PM) *

Wut he said, biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 8 2020, 12:36 PM) *

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I went into that section last night, but maybe I missed it. I

In the end, the character I rolled last night is another race other than Imperial, but it all worked out in the end. I'm pretty pleased with her.

Nice! Do we get a peek at her?

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 8 2020, 06:15 PM) *

Jerric finished up the Clockwork City main questline today. Even though he does not love the landscape and quickly grew bored with smashing metal things, he loved the quests because of the people. He’s moved on to Summerset. So far the Altmer are not thrilled to see him, but he met one old friend already, so there’s hope. If nothing else he’ll get some real sun!

Ditto on getting tired of mechanical menaces; but I did love Nocturnal's ghostly beasts found in a few places there - and absolutely LOVED those crows!!!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 13 2020, 10:23 AM) *

The event did bring a few of us out of the woodwork and into the group dungeons. I ran a few with Cincy - using a variety of my characters who also needed the Undaunted - and a quick FG1 with Grits' Valdi, who's still leveling top 50.

So now I had a few more Undaunted keys, and since Laurie and Cat Man Dhou both want the shoulders to go with their Mighty Chudan helms, we spent them five at a time on the Velidreth/Chudan gamble. Every one a Velidreth!

There must be a way to turn off the RNG setting for "never what you need". kvright.gif

Note: must post some screenshots. I just need to do a cropping session some time.

I am afraid I gave you the faulty RNG luck. I had it for years; then during the Event suddenly I was getting good luck! I couldn't figure out why; but now I know = you got it! Don't worry; I'm sure I'll get my bad luck back from you now that the Event is over, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 13 2020, 06:27 PM
Post #3895

Ancient
Group Icon

Soloing dungeons is NOT something I EVER want to do; but once each with Pia (Templar) and Dagoth-Malan (Sorc) I just tried soloing Fungal Grotto I = both times just to see how far they could get; and stunned myself by finishing the dungeon on both of them. I know none of my other characters could do it; and don't even want to try with any others - but I can see why Rader enjoys it; there really is a great feeling of accomplishment when you are able to actually do it. I just really don't enjoy the fight as well without the companionship of friends to help; so soloing is not my thing.

But that said: during this Event; and needing the Event Tickets = twice I found myself in dungeons and no one online to help me through. So before trying for a PUG; both times I tried to "see how far I could get" with Dagoth-Malan.

The first was yesterday: Direfrost Keep. Dagoth-Malan made it all the way to the two Pressure Plates; which can't be passed while solo. I waited a long time till finally I saw some friends get online and asked them to come help me. They did, thank goodness!

So I was actually feeling pretty good about Dagoth-Malan at that point; so at 3 a.m. this morning when I had just an hour or so left before losing my chance to get the last three Event Tickets (and no one I knew online to ask for help from) I decided to try to solo Banished Cells I.

Now, I know Buffy solos it all the time; and I know it is supposed to be "Baby's First Group Dungeon" for that Alliance = so seriously thought it would be as easy as Fungal Grotto = it wasn't. I have always been totally in Awe of Buffy's abilities anyway; but after this morning I want to find that "Bowing Down" emoticon and post it for her!

Banished Cells I was a big fail. By the time I reached the last two bosses I was begging for help in the chat box from anyone online that would listen. Two nice men came and helped me finish it = really grateful to them; because without them I wouldn't have gotten my last three Event Tickets! WHEW!!!

I HATE soloing dungeons !!!!!!!!!! Urgh! My hat is off in permanent tribute to all of you who can solo these things, I don't know how you do it!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 13 2020, 06:46 PM
Post #3896

Councilor
Group Icon

at 3 a.m. this morning

That may have something to do with the lack of support. That's midnight on the left coast, too. laugh.gif

You probably have to build a hybrid Tank/Heal/DD character specifically for soloing dungeons (or WB's). I took my pure tank Laurie to FG1 to help Grits run Valdi, and I reckon that she'd have taken a week to grind through it alone. With no healer, her health bar didn't budge, but 3-4k damage takes a long time to kill a boss! She has issues with Troll bosses in delves that way. They don't need a lot of health regen to keep alive against her.

On the other hand, all my DPS characters are too squishy. I'm hoping Clark will be hybrid enough when I finish filling his skills, and collecting his gear, but only time will tell.

P.S. I didn't notice changes at Psijic Villa, you told me!

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 13 2020, 06:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 13 2020, 07:08 PM
Post #3897

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 13 2020, 12:46 PM) *

at 3 a.m. this morning

That may have something to do with the lack of support. That's midnight on the left coast, too. laugh.gif

You probably have to build a hybrid Tank/Heal/DD character specifically for soloing dungeons (or WB's). I took my pure tank Laurie to FG1 to help Grits run Valdi, and I reckon that she'd have taken a week to grind through it alone. With no healer, her health bar didn't budge, but 3-4k damage takes a long time to kill a boss! She has issues with Troll bosses in delves that way. They don't need a lot of health regen to keep alive against her.

On the other hand, all my DPS characters are too squishy. I'm hoping Clark will be hybrid enough when I finish filling his skills, and collecting his gear, but only time will tell.

P.S. I didn't notice changes at Psijic Villa, you told me!

I did? embarrased.gif Well, to be honest = the place looks stripped down to me without those trees; I miss them already.

I agree with you on the Hybrid = I am really floored by how well Rader built Cincy = that is the best example I've actually seen of a heavily Tanky DPS! (I haven't seen Acadian's Tank in action yet; but bet his is the same way since Acadian solos dungeons with him).

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 13 2020, 07:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 13 2020, 07:19 PM
Post #3898

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 13 2020, 10:08 AM) *
I agree with you on the Hybrid = I am really floored by how well Rader built Cincy = that is the best example I've actually seen of a heavily Tanky DPS! (I haven't seen Acadian's Tank in action yet; but bet his is the same way since Acadian solos dungeons with him).

No no. Acadian is a classic DK main tank - nearly unkillable but no damage. No soloing dungeons for him. He can solo some WBs but only if he takes a lunch with him and devotes half an hour to it. laugh.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 15 2020, 03:42 AM
Post #3899

Councilor
Group Icon

I must say I am really floored right now. My new dark elf, Sheeza Hawty, met some other gal and they totally bonded. It really is an incredible feeling when you meet some other gamer and both characters have similar ideals.

Because Sheeza was just walking around Davon's Watch, just kinda loitering around, when we noticed this other lady was following. Walking right behind Sheeza. And so Sheeza says "You walk in mysterious ways) and from then on it was like there was the instant bonding session going on! Hug_emoticon.gif Hard to explain I guess.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 15 2020, 03:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 15 2020, 06:49 AM
Post #3900

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 13 2020, 01:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 13 2020, 10:08 AM) *

No no. Acadian is a classic DK main tank - nearly unkillable but no damage. No soloing dungeons for him. He can solo some WBs but only if he takes a lunch with him and devotes half an hour to it. laugh.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 193 194 195 196 197 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:11 PM