Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Things, post something you've never seen before in Cyrodiil
ghastley
post Mar 29 2018, 01:55 PM
Post #241

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 28 2018, 05:33 PM) *

I am gaming today, and I just discovered something new. Varla stones can recharge MORE than one item at a time. blink.gif I literally did not know this. Maybe it's because a lot of my console characters would simply sell these stones instead of using them to recharge stuff. But yeah, I always assumed you only got one stone per item. but my character just recharged up two.

So that must mean she can just pick up all of her weapons at one time and recharge them all. Which is mighty convenient.

Yes, you can, as long as you have the strength to carry them. So she may have to drop all her armour to do that. It's the sort of manoeuvre you only do at home.

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 29 2018, 06:01 PM
Post #242

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 28 2018, 05:33 PM) *

Invisible, headless dead sheep. Okay.

See I'm at the point now where nothing surprises me anymore. laugh.gif There is some bizarre stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

I am gaming today, and I just discovered something new. Varla stones can recharge MORE than one item at a time. blink.gif I literally did not know this. Maybe it's because a lot of my console characters would simply sell these stones instead of using them to recharge stuff. But yeah, I always assumed you only got one stone per item. but my character just recharged up two.

So that must mean she can just pick up all of her weapons at one time and recharge them all. Which is mighty convenient.

Yes, I used to put all the stuff I collected in my adventuring into the cabinets in the Skingrad house bedroom; then every now and then when I'd added a bunch of new stuff I'd stand in front of it and "Remove All." I'd use the Varla stone and put them all back in. That way whenever I pulled something out to use it, it was fully charged.

This post has been edited by mALX: Mar 29 2018, 06:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 24 2018, 12:00 AM
Post #243

Master
Group Icon

Awesome, mALX. Have to remember that, for convenience.

New thing for today: the Arena outfit (the one we are supposed to wear for vanilla Arena fights) includes wristbands with spikes sticking out of them! I was gaming maybe a week ago and accidentally put my character in first person, so that all I could see were her forearms. Lo, look at those spikes.

Do I have a pic? Dang, I do not.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2018 - 07:39 AM