11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

"You attack a un-armed woman right on the street.. Do you have no respect or even thoughts of a fair fight?" The Dunmer said, waiting for the Redguard to act. If not he might need to help the woman..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 11:54 AM
Post #22

Wise Woman
Group Icon

" Well I cast a spell on him" Serene said slowly, trying to get away from the pointed sword. "He is a very brave man" she continued.

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #23

Mage
Group Icon

"My killing of that fool in the tavern was not murder. He was unhappy about the fact that I took a job on the same caravan is him on my way here, and he challenged me to a duel. We fought, I won. Your spell was an unwarranted attack, but against my better judgement I'll let you go" said Jonacin, lowering his sword, "but if you ever pull something liek that again, you will be in for a lot of trouble"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 12:50 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

"Noow... Com'on give each other a hug" Arco replied giving of a little smile before he started to walk of against the centre of Cyrodiil to watch the statues..
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 12:59 PM
Post #25

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Please forgive me redguard," Serene said, bowing her head," maybe we can make some joint venture here, your skill with weapons and my magic...."

Serene saw the Dunmer walk away and heard his words about hugging eah other..

"So here´s my hand redguard" , she said, "are we friends now?"

Then she suddenly placeed a kiss on his dark cheek.............

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 01:02 PM
Post #26

Mage
Group Icon

"I find your propoal........................intriguing, Serene. And i do have a name; Jonacin. Try using it instead of calling me Redguard all teh time." he said, taking her hand.

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #27

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Ok Jonacin".....Serene looked at her small white hand in his big dark..and she felt a bit dizzy.....

"Where are you heading," she asked

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 01:11 PM
Post #28

Mage
Group Icon

Nowhere in particular, i just go where i feel like going. But lately i've had a sense of being..........pulled towards this city. I'm not sure why, but i have a feeling that if i stick around for a bit longer, i'll find out

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #29

Wise Woman
Group Icon

" That´s strange", Serene said....I´ve had the same feeling", Did you notice the dunmer just passing? I wonder where he was heading, dunmers in the City is quite unusual...!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

Cyrodiil City, Cyrodiil Region

Arco looked back at the Imperial and Redguard as they took each other hand. This was nothing like the Dunmer ever had done, much for his quite, cold hearted reputation he thought as he looked back at them. He didn't want to think much about it, it was nothing he thought as he entered the centre of Cyrodiil seeing the great statue of the Imperial Dragon, almost like it was in Ebonheart...

Arco walked down and satt on a bench in the centre, it was filled with statues and nice plants and grass almost like Mournholm he thought. He leaned forward looking down at the ground as he thought what he should do now... Where would he go now, he had been so lonly for all these years, travelling all around Tamriel seeking danger, finding few friends before losing his friends in battle. 'It didn't go anywhere, he would live like this for the end of Era' He looked up into the sky, as the sun was going down behinde the huge Adamantine Tower...
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 01:16 PM
Post #31

Mage
Group Icon

"Well, i've nothing better to do, let's follow him. He headed..........that way" said Jonacin, pointing towards the centre of the city

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 01:18 PM
Post #32

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene and Jonacin walked towards the city-centre, still holding hands. She felt comfortable holding his hand because the City somewhat scared her, it was an unpleasant feeling in her spine.....there was something weird going on....and she didn´t know what it was,,,

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 01:22 PM
Post #33

Mage
Group Icon

As they walked towards the city centre, Jonacin noticed that Serene had tightened her grip on his hand and was looking decidedly nervous, as if the city itself frightened her. "Is something wrong?" he asked, "you look like there's something here scaring you quite a bit"

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 01:54 PM
Post #34

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Don´t you sense the evil?" she asked Jonacin, I feel it clearly. She clung tighter to Jonacin as they approached the town plaza. The weather had changed from sunlight to a dim reddish mist and the sky was much darker than an hour ago, No dragonflies were humming, the silence itself seemed threatening.

Serene stopped. "I´m afraid she said, "I´m not going any further, there´s something evil around, something that will hurt us".....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Arco looked how the sun went down before unleashing a red looking mist coming over and covering Cyrodiil.. He looked around, trying to stay calm but he knew something was wrong. Arco stood up before going back again, as he suddently could see the Redguard and Imperial standing holding each other hand and the Imperial looked quite nervous...

"I will rather go in if I were you..." Arco said as he walked past them going up to the smith, demanding his scimitars. For his luck the scimitars was finished and Arco walked to a Imperal House near a alley. He peeked in the window before unleashed a slash at the lock with his Daedric Scimitar and lunging a kick breaking open the door, he went in and was about to lock the door when we saw the Imperial and Redguard standing there...

"Ladies first..." he said holding the door open waiting... with his scimitars drawn and looking out into the empty streets.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #36

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin knew something was very wrong when the red mist appeared. He drew his katana, pushed Serene towards the door the Dunmer had just opened, telling her to run inside. Looking about warily e followed her slowly, his eyes constantly moving, alert for any threat. When he reached the door he pushed the Dunmer inside, and then followed him in, pulling the door shut behind him. "So who exactly are you, Dunmer?" he asked, looking at the Dunmer waiting for a response. He could see Serene from the corner of his eye, she looked terrified. "What is this mist?" he asked her, "and why has it got you all so scared?"

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

"Call me Arco.. And you are?" Arco said as he locked the door and looked up the stairs to see if there were anyone there, he was confused. Suddently this mist comes and everything just panics he thought, he satt down infront of the fire place before throwing some water on the fire...

He leapt over to the window and looked out into the streets, he couldn't see anyone. It was totally empty...
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 03:38 PM
Post #38

Mage
Group Icon

"I'm Jonacin, a Blademaster. So what brings you to Cyrodil, Arco?"

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

"Nothing... My instincts I dont know, its nothing we really need to talk about" Arco said to Jonacin before sitting down on a chair near the window, and looking at Serene...
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #40

Mage
Group Icon

"Ok, sure"
Jonacin looked over to Serene, he could see she was trembling badly. He went over and put his arm around her shoulders. "What's wrong Serene? We're safe in here", he said to her

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:59 AM