11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP 001 - Playground
davion
post Mar 23 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

after about an hour of waiting, Davion figured that Aki wasn't showing up so he decided to go out and look for him, starting with the fighters guild.

Once at the door to the fighters guild davion notices Aki sitting on a bench with someone and heads over to them.

Once there Davion looks at Aki, nods, and looks at the stranger and takes a seat on the ground seens how there was no more room on the bench.

"What'd i miss?" Davion asked then continued, "Well if i missed anything important, Aki i will tell you that if you ever need a fast, strong, and agile warrior on your side, you can count on me to be there no matter what."

Davion looks at Aki, then at the strange assassin with suspicion then makes himself even more comfortable, laying on the ground with his head at Akis' feet so he had hear them better so he won't have to interupt with stupid questions.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 23 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

After seling all of his loot, and bought aq new bonemold bow, Vealon made his way to Davion's house. He knew perfectaly well were it was because he went there for a "special" drink every so often. After waiting for 30 minutes hearing Davion walking around, he finnaly saw Davion shoulder a cloack and leave. he decided to follow him, thinking mabey they had a special code in the invite.

So Vealon followed Davion around Balmora in the shadows and finnaly found Aki and the assasin Kalloros sitting on a bench. He then climed on top of the nearaest house to easily hear what they were talking about.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 23 2005, 05:05 AM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

It were to appear though Channler was a half drunk man, but his staggering into town was caused by all the tireless walking from Seyda Neen. Channler figured it was Balmora because the sign out in the gateway plainly said it, why would they lie to him. Tryin to buy a drink was out of the question for the moons were high and the town was dark, so he made his way around the main portion of town looking for a bench to rest on. "I need to be in better shape" he complained, "I knew that beer on the boat tasted a bit strange." He finally found someplace to rest his acheing body but there were to men on it.
"Excuse me sir, but may I rest here for a bit, but I'd hate to disturb you from your early morning chat" Channler said with a sneer
One of the men looked up at Channler and asked, "What brings you into our quaint city traveler?" asked the mystery man
Channler replied, "Ahh, well lets see, I found this letter, very odd handwriting but it was addressed to a Mr. Aki? Do you know this man? and if so I shall demand a gold ransom from him for it!"
The man on the bench asked if he could see the letter in return for letting Channler rest on the bench. Channler hurriedly agree'd.
"I didn't cetch your name good sir" Channler said
With a smirk the man replied, "Well you fool, my name Aki, Master of the Fighter's Guild."
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 23 2005, 05:47 AM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

OOC: I think what you did channler isn't allowed, but i haven't checked the rules in ages lol so i don't know, i dont care just as long as it doesn't alter it too much, ya'know?

Davion looks up at the weary traveler, with his hands still behind his head and his leg across his knee still laying on the ground.

Davion sees him exchange the message for Aki for a chance to rest on the bench. "You look tired there message boy, take this." Davion reaches down to his belt and pulls off a Restore Fatigue potion off his belt, the shine of the morning dew glisening off the clear bottle with the green dye liquid, and tosses it up to the message boy.

"My name is Davion, whats your name, message boy?" Davion asks, tilting his head to look at the message boy.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 23 2005, 12:27 PM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Oozae walked along the corridor, his 'feet' making a strange clicking noise as they hit the floor. He was considering the campaign which was to be launched. As he sensed a strange creature of which he could not ascertain stealthily proceeding along the corridor he stopped and reminded himself that he must continually be on his guard, for many were jeaulous of his fame and the favour with which Morania regarded him.

As the mysterious creature crept up behind him, he suddenly lashed out with his wrist. The creature crashed into one of the pillars. The creature started to stand up and in an instant Oozae had his claw around it's throat. With a contemptuos look at the dangling creature, Oozae spoke,"I see we have here a Kamal, one of the creatures from Akavir." Oozae's grip suddenly tightened, "what are you doing here, worm" he spat out. "Only doing my job, oh most benevolent lord and master" the Kamal gasped out.

Oozae let go of the grovelling demon, "what are you doing here" he repeated. "We would like to make a bargain with you, oh most benevolent lord and master, for we have heard you can breathe life into the dead" said the Kamal. "Why would I waste such a precious gift on you and your brethren?" Oozae asked. "Because if you animate our dead king Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal without the ill-side affects we would serve you as your personal agents" the Kamal said.

"When can you come to Akavir, master?" said the Kamal as he saw the Valpyre General's brighten up. Oozae paused for a brief moment and then said, "how do I know I can trust you and your brethren, Kamal?" "We will allow you to search our minds for any sign of dishonesty" the small Kamal quickly replied. "I will consider it-" Oozae paused, "go now! Another Valpyre is coming!" The Kamal promptly disappeared as a Valpyre came into view.

Ooaze turned around and looked at the scroll held in the approaching Valpyre's claw "ah, you have a message for me?" "No, sire" replied the Valpyre. The Valpyre suddenly started to run. Oozae narrowed his eyes and cast a fireball at the retreating form of the Valpyre,"it's mine now" he smirked.

Oozae approached the body of the dead Valpyre and took the scroll, he glanced at it, it said:
The assassins sent to kill Aki have failed for the third time now, we believe that someone is protecting him, we require your asisstance on the matter, Ganelon.

P.S. You might want to look at this, http://til.gamingsource.net/mwbooks/myster...html[url][/url]

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 23 2005, 02:46 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

after a few minutes Vealon hear some talking about the silver men, nothing important, but small talk. Vealon laid on the roof top and he took a rat meat sandwich and some brandy as he waited for more info. He then noticed another traveler approch, who looked as though he could fell over any minute. He talked to Aki about a message and then was allowed to had a seat on the bench, and as vealon leaned over to get a look at this adventurer he fell off the roof in front of the four adventurers.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 23 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #27

Evoker

Kalloros cleared his throat impatiently as Aki conversed with the stranger. It appeared that the newcomer held a letter which was of some importance to the fighters guild leader. Deciding it was best to have knowledge of this important imformation th assassin stared the newcomer in the eye with obvious hostility.
"I would like to read that, if you would be so kind." The man was about to protest but Kalloros brushed back his cloak innocently briefly to reveal two wickedly sharp curved ling knives. This did the job as the man quickly surrended his parchment. Taking a brief time to scan the note Kalloros turned to Aki and smiled without humour.
"Well, Aki, it appears that you are in the s***'s doesn't it?"
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 23 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

Vornac came walking into Balmora after beeing sent from Vivec do help the Balmora Hlaalu with some buisness. He passed the talking adventures, and the dead bodies of the Silver Skinned People. Without even thinking of what happend he went into Balmora's Hlaalu Main House. He had comed a little to late at night and the most of them were sleeping, he didn't want to wake them only to tell that he arrived so he went down again to the adventurers and asked if he could settle down with them...
Right after that he asked "What has happend here...?" only of beeing curious... Resting against the wall after the long walk he took a sip of water while waiting for a answer... He lay a eye on Aki and saw that he was coverd in blood on his cloth and scimitar!

(First time I do this so if I do something wrong just point it and out and guide me plz so I do thinks right...)
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 23 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #29

Mouth
Group Icon

Aki shrugged at Kalloros, "Don't know why.." he trailed off when he was asked a question by Vornac. "Oh, uh, these Silver skinned dudes tried to kill me. They...failed," he grinned.

Looking down at his blodied clothing, he sighed. "Huh, i guess i shoulda washed off first..."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 23 2005, 11:09 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

Ashamed that he had been pursuaded so easly, Channler leaned back against the back of the bench and rested his eyes for a bit. He took this time to refelect and asses from what all was going on. It appeared this one man, Aki, who was a guildmaster, was to be on guard from some foul things, and from the look of it he held his ground quite well. Channler admired this man for his courage and bravery, though he'd only spoke to him for a minute. Now the other man struck a sour note in his mouth, from the looks of him he seemed to be a assasin of some sort, a shady figure for lack of a better word. The two men continued to babble on about how they should be prepared for what was to happen, but Channler didn't pay much heed to a "war" that didn't affect him. In fact, if there was a war, maybe the Legions would loose trace of him. An idea struck him, he had been on the run for almost a year and a half now, Channler needed someplace to call home, somebody to be able to count on in times of peril. This was deffinatly peril.
Channler stood up with a renewed vigour and confronted Aki.
"I understand that you are the leader of the fighters guild." Channler continued, "I wish to join your guild. I was once a Lt. in the Imperial Legions and trained since birth to be a killer, let me join you, let me help you with whatever menace threatens the guilds existance. Let me have a family..."

Channler stared at him, seceretly praying that Aki would accept...
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 24 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Vealon stummbled out of the alley after his fall and wondered what had happened while he had been out cold from his fall. he came in as the new comer was asking if he could join the fighter's guild. At at this moment Vealon didn't trust this guy, a Lt. in the imperial legion?? as vealon coughed he asked that, though he had no intention of joining the quild, if he could lend a hand, in excange for information on what was happening.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 24 2005, 01:04 AM
Post #32

Finder
Group Icon

Davion stands up and stretches, the freshness of the West Gash in the morning flowing into his lungs.

"Aki these attacks on you have gotten incredably closer each time, it's not safe at your house, you will stay at my house tonight, here is a spare key just let yourself in and make yourself at home, i have to go back to Father Fyr and ask him some questions about what happened, he is wise he will know what's up." Davion says stairing at Aki seriously.

Davion then picks up a handful of grass and puts it in a potion jar. Davion takes a swig of a potion he had just finished inventing at Tel Fyr, and dematterialized before their eyes.

Instantly Davion arrives at the entrance to the main tower of Tel Fyr where his fathers chambers are located.

Davion opens the door and walks in to find the place thrashed, and one of his sisters laying on the ground, dead.

"What happened?!?!" Davion exclaims. A loud thud is heard comming from the main room, the room where his father stays.

Davion rushes over to the shelf, grabs the levitation potion sitting on the shelf, and takes a swig and then flys up the tunnel. Davion sees another one of the Silvery Skinned guys standing over his fathers dying body with a bloody dagger.

"Father!!!!" Davion screams and pulls out his Dai-Katana and charges the silvery skinned man. Davion, enraged, takes a berzerked slash across but the man vanishes and the blade hits the corner of the wall, causing the whole place to shake.

"Father, can you hear me?" Davion says with tears running down his eyes, kneeling down and lifting Father Fyrs head.

"Da . . Davion? You must get out of here before they find you!" Father Fyr says, struggleing to breath.

"Me? What do they want with me? I thought they were after Aki?!" Davion asks.

"They are putting assassination attempts on everyone of prophecy. . " Fyr says, reaching into his Daedric chest plate.

"They? Who is they? Where are they from and what do they want?" Davion, frantically trying to keep Fyr from moving asks again.

"Valpyre . . Their called Valpyre! There horrable demons come from a place called, 'Krellos' it's an island that started forming outside Vivec." Fyr says again, handing a letter to Davion.

"Father whats this?" Davion asks, grabbing the letter.

"It is a letter explaining everything i have found out about these, "Valpyre". Take it to Aki, it is urgant that he must read this as soon as possable." Fyr says with his last breath, then goes cold and pimp in Davions hands.

Davion pockets the letter, but before he has time to mourn for his fallen father, he sees a Valpyre out of the corner of his eye and stands up in haste. Davion draws his sword and charges the Valpyre. As Davion goes to jump over the hole in the floor, the Valpyre mumbles something, but Davion couldn't make it out, and flings his hand at Davion and sends him flying out of the Wall of the Tel Fyr chamber and rocketing towards the rocks and gravel.

Davion rockets to the ground from a 300 foot drop straight on to his back and passes out. His last words before fainting were, "With these, my remaining breaths, i encrumble the letter father gave me. No one shall pick it up except Aki, for he alone knows the counter spell." Davions vision fades to black.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 24 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

***lol whats with all of the letters to Aki?smile.gif***

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 24 2005, 01:42 AM
Post #34

Knower
Group Icon

"Going somewhere, Ganelon?" Oozae said. "I am going to see Shandor" replied the old, powerful mage, Ganelon, coldly. Obviously he was not pleased to see the Valpyre General enquiring into his personal matters. "Why would you be wanting to see Shandor?" Oozae said with a quirky smile, strange to see on the young dour Valpyre General. "We are hoping to enlist the rogue sorceror. We believe he can help us expand the island" Ganelon replied in a testy voice "it is Morania's will, all hail our mistress the almighty Morania" he hastily added. Oozae nodded and repeated it, "all hail our mistress the almighty Morania."

"Now why would Morania wish that black-hearted scum's help, merely to expand the island further when it is already being quickened by a host of magic-users, yourself included" Oozae said in as diplomatic a voice as possible. Ganelon licked his lips, "well you see...." The sun rose, bathing the land in a golden glow. Oozae averted his eyes. When the sun become covered by clouds, he looked at Ganelon. Ganelon was gone, but Oozae was determined to find him and find out the business he had with Shandor. He certainly couldn't trust his own men, perhaps he would go to Akavir and enlist the Kamal. Yes, Oozae was now decided on the matter. With the thoughts of Akavir covering his mind, he rose into the air and cast an invisibility spell.

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 24 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #35

Evoker

Pacing back and forth Kalloros pondered over what course of action he should take. The logical option was, of course, to leave Aki to face these creatures by himself and try and avoid involvement in the current events. Though if he was truthful to himself Kalloros was reluctant to do this. Partially becasue he had taking a liking to the tall guidmaster, but mostly because it just didn't seem... right. He couldn't substanciate whether it was just his imagination or if this Aki was somehow relevant to the survival of Morrowind's inhabitants. But the assassin was still not convinced; since when did he give a damn about anything other than living life on the edge and exacting revenge on Jonjosa? His mind was a whirlwind of thought when suddenly he felt he could take no more of this. He felt he needed to get as much background imformation on Aki and try to unravel the mystery of the purpose of these silver skinned newcomers.

"Alright folks, I'm feeling a little tired so I suppose I'm off to bed." Kalloros said with a wink everyone talking. "We'll talk more in the morning," he said, with a more serious note to Aki.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 24 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Vornac looked a little confused about these assassination attempts, he walked up to Aki
"I would really like to know whats going on here, these demons are from the Island appearing not to far from Vivec, as a Dunmer with not much left to love I will do what ever for Vvardenfell and Morrowind. As you seem a target for these assassinations I would like to aid u"

He stared into Aki's eyes... Before he looked to another direction he said
"I've been sent to from Vivec to gather up warriors and wizards to stand up against this new threat to Vvardenfell..."

He looked angry while saying 'new threat to Vvardenfell' he grabbed his sword and looked back again, away from Aki...
"I would like to help you all... Please, contact me tomorrow... I will stay here in Balmora for some days, in the local Inn"

He touched Aki on the shoulder before turning his back and started to walk away against the Inn... Taking one some gloves while saying
"I hope we can meet tomorrow, not just you... but all, u all look like great people with amazing skills within yourself..."

(Second post, was it ok?)
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 24 2005, 10:22 PM
Post #37

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]
Channler stood up with a renewed vigour and confronted Aki.
"I understand that you are the leader of the fighters guild." Channler continued, "I wish to join your guild. I was once a Lt. in the Imperial Legions and trained since birth to be a killer, let me join you, let me help you with whatever menace threatens the guilds existance. Let me have a family..."

Channler stared at him, seceretly praying that Aki would accept...[/quote]

"Sure you can," Aki replied with a grin. "But i'd talk with the guild steward in the Guild hall, he can get all the legal papers and stuff in order for you, the steward is some old Redguard named Wayn, hes a redguard, he used to work as the armorer in the hall when the whole Nerevarine thing was going down, just tell 'im Aki sent ya."

He shrugged at Davion's comments. Aki didn't live in Balmora, in fact, his house was out in the Grazelands, built in an Imperial style, like the forts, except he corrected the mistake all the forts had about theirs towers. The towers in Imperials forts, enabled anyone runnning up them to swing right-handed easily, but any one going down could swing, only thrust. That gave invaders the bigger advantage, so Aki corrected that.

At Vornac's offer, he nodded. Only until the Dunmer was gone did a thought come to mind. Balmora had no fewer than three inns; the Eight Plates, The Lucky Lockup, and the SouthWall Corner Club.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 24 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

Channler was full of smiles, but tried to dismiss them. He would go see this steward, and he would be a member of the fighter's guild, he just prayed he would'nt end up killing someone of his "new family"

Bowing low Channler waved Aki, and the several other people good bye. As he was walking to one of the inns he remebered hearing a noise, it sounded like someone had fallin off a roof but the idea seemed absurd to him. Still Channler looked into one of the allyways and saw a Breton leaning agaisnt one of the white washed walls of a balmora house.
A smirk came across Channler's face, "Took quite a tumble try'n to listen in people conversations aye?" Channler shook his head and continued walking and said, "I suppose I'll be see'ing more of you around."

Channler finally found a inn after 15 or so minutes, and was about to enter when the door flung open and man flew ten feet outside the doorway.
"What in Azura's name" Channler said. There was a man, or a beast, with silvery skin sucking the blood out of one of the late nighters. Channler gasped at the sight. The blood was starting to pool in the low parts of the floor, seeping into the woodwork and forever tainting the place. Channler again reached for his sword, but again remebered that he had sold it. Cursing himself for his stupidity, he let the accursed being make the first move.

Flinging himself at Channler, the beast slashed with his short sword. Channler thought enough to step back and make a jab at it's face, the creature reared its ugly head back clutching it's nose. This gave Channler enough time to grab a bottle of mazte for a weapon. It seemed that Channler now stood a fighting chance, at least for a crazy man. The creature thrusted his sword, and Channler instinctivly tried to parry it, but alas he had a bottle of mazte, not a sword. So the bottle shattered when the blade struck it, sending peices flying everywhere. Channler took a large peice to the chest, causing some bleeding but nothing horrible bad. The silvery man didn't fair as well. A peice flew into it's eye, and the creature let out a heart wrenching cry. Channler took the oportunity to take the weapon away from the creature, and in a move that he learned from the Imperial academy, flipped the sword around and stabbed the thing in the stomach.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Channler noticed that he had many cuts and bruises, and his body ached from the sudden injection of adrenaline into his system.

He collapsed on floor

(OOC. Just wondering, but what time of the night/morning should it be? I would say roughly 3:00 am)
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 25 2005, 12:42 AM
Post #39

Finder
Group Icon

Davion fades in and out of conciousness for two days before finally waking up.

Davion, all bloodied from the plumit from the building, staggers to his feet to find that his left arm, his right leg, and a few ribs are broken and that it hurts to breath. Davion feels the letter still inside his armour, and drinks his potion he made to take him back to Balmora.

Once in Balmora, Davion heads over to the fighters guild, limping, holding his arm and his ribs. It wasn't until he went to use his arm to open the fighters guild doors did he realize the broken arm was also dislocated.

Davion throws open the door, bleeding profusely on the floor and limping into the building, slower than a Kwama Forager. "Aki . . . . i . . . need to . . . speak. . . . . with Aki." Davion says, gasping between words.

Davion collapses on the floor from exaustion from the fall and the walk, face first in front of Wayn.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Mar 25 2005, 03:43 AM
Post #40

Unregistered

I watched him pace back and forth...
He seemed very concentrated on something. Finally he told the one in front of him "We'll talk more in the morning"
"Close" Jonajosa said. The magic eye closed its outer layer and moved back against the wall.
"So he still thinks he can kill me eh?" He laughed.
"I will have to meet him somewhere. He still doesn't know about what happened."
"Shent" Jonajosa called.
"Yes?" He said
"Take this letter to Kalloros and tell him to go to Bridge at the spot where the Odai runs into the sea.'"
"Yes sir." He rushed off.
"Eye" Jonajosa said. It came and opened back to the picture of Kalloros.
We'll meet again soon my friend. Very soon.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:44 PM