Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!, The story, the weapons, the personalities, the lifestyle!
Lopov
post Oct 19 2018, 08:58 PM
Post #201

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 17 2018, 05:46 PM) *
Sybil is cute. Looks like she played with knives at at early age though. Now that I read her history, I see she was the source of those scars. At least she got her revenge.
Thanks! Nothing pleased her more than returning to the orphanage and killing Grelod. At first she wanted to slit her throat without being seen but then changed her mind, so Sybil's face was the last face which Grelod saw.

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 18 2018, 01:52 PM) *
Yeah, I concur. At least she got her revenge! I wonder how her Dark Brotherhood experience will go. Did you ever finish DB with Aard? I forget.
I finished the DB years before, yes, it was with Aard, but he was a completely different character than Sybil, he was a part of the DB because he earned well, he didn't particularly care for their members or the Night Mother.

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 18 2018, 03:09 PM) *
Sybil is very pretty. I love her hair! The Ritual should help when she gets into a tight spot, and it suits her dark history. What an excellent path to the DB.
Thank you! I expected that the quest will kick in once Grelod is dead but as it turns out, one has to actually talk to Aventus to start the quest and then it automatically finishes as you tell him that Grelod is dead. So that was the real reason for traveling to Windhelm, because I expected that Sybil will be snatched away in her sleep already in the Ratway.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 1 2018, 04:09 PM
Post #202

Master
Group Icon

Though she's been around for a while, I've never properly introduced her.

Full name: Ameena Souissi

Nickname / Name in game: just Souissi. Since her youth she prefers to be called by her surname only

Race: Imperial

Birthsign: the Atronach

Class: rogue

Main skills: Block, Conjuration, Light Armor, One-Handed, Speech

Place of birth: Waterfront, Imperial City

Home: none

What she does for a living: her main source of income are valuables found when adventuring, occasionally she'll accept a job that befits a mercenary

Factions: none

Companions: occasionally

Love interests: none yet

Eyes: brown

Build: slim

Physical Appearance: here she is

Weapons of preference: shields and axes

Clothing: light armor

Mental Profile/Personality: she's a former highwaywoman and smuggler, who's trying to change her life to better ways

Dragonborn: no

Biography/Life History: Souissi was born in Cyrodiil, her mother was an aspiring Imperial conjurer in the Mages Guild, while her father was a Redguard sailor and was more often on high seas than at home. When her mother passed away after a long illness, Souissi was taken with her father on the ship, where she found out that he is in fact a pirate and a smuggler, not a sailor on a merchant ship as she had believed. Having not much choice, she followed in his footsteps. After some years on the ship the entire crew was caught close to Morrowind's coast while smuggling skooma, and both Souissi and her father were arrested.

Elderly members like her father were sent to prison, but young members were sent to work on a plantation of some wealthy Dunmer noble. After two years Souissi managed to escape and not knowing what else to do, she continued her career as a highwaywoman. Despite attempting to find her father in prisons all across Morrowind, she's never heard of him again, neither she's met anyone that'd know him.

When her exploits became too well-known and she became interesting for the authorities, she escaped from Morrowind by boarding Orphan's Tear, a smuggler ship. Familiar with the coast, Souissi helped smugglers avoid dangerous areas and seeing that they could profit from her, they asked her to join the crew. After a few years of smuggling illegal goodies between High Rock and Morrowind, Orphan's Tear was attacked by the Imperial Legion and wrecked at Skyrim's north coast.

While Souissi was on a hunt for food, the crew of Orphan's Tear was found and killed by the Imperial Legion and Souissi decided that it's prime time to try and change her life and make a living by some more honest profession. Since then she's been traveling over Skyrim, exploring dungeons of all kinds, and making a living by selling found valuables. Most of the time she travels alone, but occasionally she tolerates a company of some follower. Yet her favorite follower remains her flaming wolf, which she can summon at will.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 1 2018, 06:31 PM
Post #203

Councilor
Group Icon

Aw damn, she doesn't know what happened to her father. sad.gif That's so sad. Well, it's good she's been added into this thread. Good to have for referencing purposes, and all that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 15 2018, 01:41 AM
Post #204

Mouth
Group Icon

This had a long time coming, but tonight I decided to finally make the jump. I'm playing Skyrim again. :v At first I was going to pick up an old save where I left off, but I decided to ease into it again with an old favorite of mine.

Name: Alois Durant

Race: Breton

Sign: The Lord

Birthplace: Skingrad, Cyrodiil

Class: Spellsword

Physical Appearance: Yeah - Ingame

Eyes: Dark Blue

Build: Athletic with a bit of cushion

Weapons of preference: Swords. The more magical the better.

Mental Profile/Personality: Generally loud and friendly. Tries not to life get him down too much, and does his best to make sure others feel the same way.

Biography/Life History: One of three heirs to a long line of Cyrodiilic heroes. His family doesn't have the prestige it used to, even though his parents were instrumental during the Great War. Though they were never outright shunned, his family was always treated with suspicion. Especially his mother and eventually his siter.

Even within his own family he was never the favorite, his mother taking his sister aside to groom the family's next matriarch, and his father--originally a knight from High Rock--would spend his time imparting the intricacies of High Rock society to his brother. Not really having a head for politics and a tendency to get into trouble, it's no wonder he ended up joining the Fighter's Guild while his sister was sent to study with the Synod. Soon after their mother disappeared, his brother and father moved back to High Rock. He chose to stay, leaving him alone with the house and many bitter memories.

Eight years later his sister came back from the Imperial City with a few new trinkets and a proposition: sell the house and move out to Skyrim with her and join the College of Winterhold. The thought troubled him at first, since she made the decision to sell their mother's house without any input from their father and brother, but the thought of finally leaving Skingrad County to see more of the world was appealing. Eventually he caved, and the pair set off for "the arse end of Tamriel", as his sister put it. He got the feeling there was more to her decision than disagreeing with the Synod's practices, but he shut it down quickly.

Alois was about to find more excitement than he bargained for.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Nov 15 2018, 01:42 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 15 2018, 02:01 AM
Post #205

Councilor
Group Icon

Nice! He totally resembles that drawing. The drawing looks more demonic though. Interesting that his sister, who seemed to have a superiority about her, comes back to fetch Alois so they can both go to the College.

He is a Spellsword yet he merely joined the Fighters Guild in his backstory, does he already have knowledge of spells then?

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 15 2018, 02:22 AM
Post #206

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 14 2018, 07:01 PM) *

He is a Spellsword yet he merely joined the Fighters Guild in his backstory, does he already have knowledge of spells then?

Kinda. The family line is particularly talented with magic, the founding matriarch being a master wizard, and his mom was a battlemage in the Legion, so he ended up inheriting a few useful tricks but little else. Just some things to give him an edge in a fight and keep his insides where they belong. The other, bigger, brainier magics are beyond him. For now at least.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Mar 27 2019, 01:50 PM
Post #207

Master
Group Icon

Working on my next character, and really enjoying RaceMenu for the special edition. Adds a ton to character creation! Anyway, here is the work in progress:

Linnèa, daughter of Kirin and Lydia.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 1 2019, 03:06 PM
Post #208

Councilor
Group Icon

Nice. I've never tried Race Menu, I've got a couple other mods I use. But honestly, i mostly use them for females in this game, to get rid of that "scowl" face that's so persistent. With males I usually stick with vanilla stuff, except extra beards / hairstyles.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 3 2019, 12:05 AM
Post #209

Master
Group Icon

Updating my character a bit. Her bio is short because I'm writing her story. smile.gif

Name: Raven Decumus.

Race: Imperial.

Home Country: Cyrodiil. Nibenese.

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Member of the Order Vampyrum. Mages Guild.

Faction Description: Raven is a prominent member of the Order Vampyrum. The Order is an ancient and secret organization of vampires living within Cyrodiil. In the Third Era, the civil fraternity engineered the destruction of other rival vampiric bloodlines in the province to bring about their dominance. The clan infiltrated societies in the highest of levels, and assimilated themselves as mortals throughout the centuries to come.

To pursue greater knowledge and also as starting point to obtain political power and influence, she joined the Mages Guild as a lowly associate.

Skills and talents: Despite her commonly appearance, Raven was very skilled in fencing and sword combat, and a capable duelist. She's learned to use any type of one-handed sword to utilize in combat. A practitioner of many techniques in combat and stances, Raven lured her opponents in, curbing her true capabilities, and then delivering a fatal blow when her foes imagined they had an advantage. When fighting at her fourth stage of vampirism, she was a terrifying adversary. Raven had a bold dueling technique and augmented her abilities by using her vampirism, which allowed her to defeat experienced mortal warriors and even mages.

However, despite her vampiric talents and centuries worth of experience, she was not without her weaknesses. Due to the need to drink blood to compensate for blending in, she sacrificed the major levels of physical strength and magic. Against fire or fire-based attacks, Raven was vulnerable to death, as well as silver or Daedric weapons and even a lucky blow could reduce her to ash and dust.

Physical Appearance: When a younger child, Raven was a small girl with straight black hair. As she matured to age, she grew into healthy, strong woman of tall height. She had lustrous black hair and eyes that were red as blood and yellow as liquid fire from her vampirism, though when well-fed her eyes were chestnut. She was often considered by those whom she came across as unnaturally beautiful, and was fully conscious of her appearance. Because of the certain anonymity that was essential to the Order, however, Raven made long strides to make herself inconspicuous when necessary. Even so, she wasn't above exploiting full use of her looks, taking advantage of her appearance to support her when extracting information from other individuals.

When blood-starved, Raven's true vampiric nature is obvious. Her face becomes pale to the point of resembling death, and her fangs are sharpened and noticeable. Aside from these, her eyes become sunken and red and her cheeks become gaunt and high.

Eyes:Red and Yellow/Orange when in later stages of vampirism. Chestnut when well-fed.

Build: Tall and lithe. In prime condition from the lack of eating any food.

Weapons of preference: Two Daedric swords.

Magic abilities or powers: As a vampire of the Order, Raven became quite the sorceress. Learning lost arts from from her mother, a former sorceress who lived in the Second Era, she strove to perfect her abilities; seducing/enthralling people with a touch and a stare, driving people into a fatal state of insanity and despair by unleashing to them their worst fears, or simply using lightning and fire attacks.

Vampire's Seduction: Raven can seduce her victims into a trance-like state and hypnotize them with her eyes. If their willpower is not strong enough, she can send them out to do her bidding by enthralling them. It can be noted she feeds on her victims by using this power whenever she diets from blood for two days.

Reign of Terror: Aside from mundane use of illusion spell, Cyrodiilic vampires possessed the ability to form hallucinations within the minds of individuals by summoning their worst fears and silencing them, thus making them unable to use magic. Raven often used this when fighting against mages or necromancers, and her potent use of the power was able to drive a person near death, depending on the images she inflicted.

Embrace of Shadows: The vampiric power involved the manipulation of light and sound to render the her invisible to the naked eye. Raven seldom used this, as she was well-fed on the constant basis, though times of chaos would pave the way for the use of this ability.

Lightning and Fire: Raven, over the long decades, became was a master of lightning and used this as both as a lethal attack and a method of torture. When using it in her full power, she can instantly reduce one or more people into charred piles of ash. Even when fire was the bane of her existence, she returned the favor of using fire attacks against her enemies.

Conjuration: Raven was able to summon undead and Daedra from the Outer Realms to do her bidding, though she mostly used them to improve her martial prowess and as a whetstone to sharpen her abilities. She had a Banekin familiar she regarded as a pet.

Mental Profile/Personality: Many things can be said of Raven Decumus; a curious young woman, mischievous at times with a sense of adventure, someone who cared for the well-being and betterment of her family, and a hateful, power-hungry schemer. She was all of these things.

Having been told countless stories about her father and mother's escapades during the Interregnum, Raven became fascinated with the history and lore of Tamriel, and felt cheated to have been born in a less tumultuous time, which she regarded at one point tedious and uninspiring. She longed to see a dragon, or live in a time of world-ending threats, but to her chagrin she lived in a time of peace.

Raven was a perfectionist at best, eager to drill herself to perfection and expecting nothing less from her peers and servants. As a product of Molag Bal's influence, Raven believed that domination and power were the traits that determined strength, and she would mostly help others in need if personal gain was at stake with the notable exception being members of her family such as her brother and father, which she cared for immensely.

During her early years, she had an appetite for knowledge and power, spending hours upon hours on her library in her castle. If she was not studying, she was learning aggressive styles of sword combat, and martial arts employed by her father, who learned them in his time as a human in Elsweyr. She was very cunning, had vast perception, and resourcefulness that ensured she had the advantage of most situations she got herself into, having planning multiple scenarios and outcomes beforehand.

Though ironically, even with all of her control and refined attitude, Raven was woefully insecure. She was never satisfied with what she had, always striving for greater measures. She often attempted to gain more, and to try and fill what she lacked, but her thirst was never sated. She was running in a race without a finish line. Her flaws resulted from a perceived failed relationship with her mother, and a strong bond with her father. Believing her mother to have died disliking her, she lived with a guilt-ridden conscience. The knowledge that her mother's soul and her own soul would be bound for Coldharbour had a devastating impact upon her mind in her early years.

Growing up, Raven knew how vampires around Tamriel were vilified and considered "abominations" by the mortals. She staunchly believed, however, that vampires were not evil, and were beyond common morality as they were predators. While she found mortals a curious sort, Raven bore ill-will toward the lot of them since the day she witnessed a young peasant girl who was infected with vampirism by a traveler get dragged out into town by villagers, and executed in the sunlight by a farmer's scythe. The hatred against vampires from mortal society, though rightly earned, instilled in Raven a strong feeling of hatred against the day-dwellers and did everything in her power to remain hidden among their society.

Additionally to her mindset on vampires, she considered herself the embodiment of vampirism, as she carries the purity of her bloodline given to her by Molag Bal. And as a servant of Molag Bal, Raven believed that strife and conflict bred perfection, and had a knack for getting herself into potentially dangerous and suicidal situations for thrill and the sake of dominating her enemies.

As both politician and Court Mage, she appeared as an unpretentious, happy young woman. With her heart-warming demeanor, symbolic smile, and a clean reputation for being a humble and loving lady, she captured the hearts of many people in Cyrodiil, thus hiding her true desires behind a well-built masquerade. Her actions as a loving woman and a kind noble served only to conceal her true colors. She's manipulative, deceitful and seductive power-starved woman, using people and subtly bending them to her whims to better serve her and her people.

She had a knack for gambling with her life since she was in no position to reveal her vampiric identity unless absolutely necessary, and so she was forced to refrain from using her abilities while in a tremendously dangerous situation that posed considerable threat to her life.

Biography/Life History:

Raven was born in Cyrodiil in the Third Era. She grew up with her brother, Draken, in seclusion from the world at her father's castle. Learning and studying the history of Tamriel, the arts and economics of the world, and everything of worth to a noblewoman. Raven was encouraged to be a better person, and she threw herself into her studies as the years passed by, always wondering what Tamriel was like, despite reading about the other provinces and continents.

She lived a sheltered life throughout most of her childhood, enjoying the company her her parents, brother and mortal servants of her castle and the occasional aristocrat her father had meetings with. She befriended a Daedra she summoned and bound named "Bane," a banekin from Coldharbour.

Just as her mother and father lived the double-life of nobles in public and Molag Bal-worshiping vampires in secret, Raven grew up following their shoes. Expected to rise in nobility and instilled with the belief that she would be working the political arena, Raven spent years preparing for the day she could begin her journey into a new stage. Her mother and father, Illana and Cassius, were very protective of her and limited her freedom to the territories in which they owned.

Though her parents were both vampires, Raven was something of an anomaly. She aged and ate as a normal person, and her condition could be best described as what became of Agronak-Gro Malog. She inherited enhanced vampiric abilities but none of the terrible side-effects, only slightly improved magicka and stamina and pale skin. When she came of age, however, Raven was expected to follow the tradition of the cult of Molag Bal, and was presented to Molag Bal as an offering.

Raven survived the ritual despite passing into death after her vicious injuries, and rose as a pureblooded Daughter of Coldharbour. One of the few of her kind. She learned to hunt, seduce and feed on mortals, though her family limited their hunting to criminals and bandits, only as to draw little attention from enraged villagers and vampire hunters. Having vampiric allies in the Imperial Legion, her family also kept prisoners scheduled for execution as catatonic cattle in the dungeons of their castle.

Raven's journey began when rumors of feral vampire attacks surfaced near her home, and for the first time in a long time she was compelled to investigate, against the wishes of her father . . .which would result in a series of events that would lead Raven to the very steps of the White-Gold Tower itself.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 3 2019, 01:33 AM
Post #210

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice work on Raven's background, DE! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 3 2019, 02:16 AM
Post #211

Master
Group Icon

Thanks Acadian!

I worked on Draken’s profile even more. There were major changes. I’ll post it later on!

I’m spending time reading all these pages! So many awesome characters!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 3 2019, 09:00 PM
Post #212

Councilor
Group Icon

It was fun to read your Raven profile, DE. I'm looking forward to Draken's!

Good to know that there's RaceMenu for SE. As much as I look forward to playing it, I'm not thrilled about starting from scratch with mods.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Apr 4 2019, 02:31 AM
Post #213

Master
Group Icon

Thanks Grits!

Name: Draken Decumus

Race: Imperial

Home Country: Cyrodiil

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Order Vampyrum, Order of Vampire Hunters, Knighthood. Imperial Legion.

Faction Description: The Order Vampyrum is a clan of vampires in Cyrodiil, rumored by the populate in romantic notions of virtue. The clan embedded deep in mortal society in Cyrodiil, and are often indistinguishable from living persons. Should their dominion be encroached by barbaric or lesser vampires, they'll use whatever resources are necessary — septims, manipulation, swords and axes— to make the issue disappear.

During the mid Third Era a group of vampire hunters rose to answer a growing vampire problem in Cyrodiil. In an effort to destroy the rival vampire bloodlines and minor thin-blooded brood, Draken infiltrated the order of vampire hunters to support them in their crusade.

Draken became an anointed knight sometime during his young adulthood.

Class: Knight/ Spellsword.

Skills and talents: Destruction Magic, fencing/swordfighting, conjuration, vampiric powers.

Draken learned to use destruction magic, primarily the use of flames. As a pureblooded vampire, Draken could heal from any wound, even severe, if he feeds. Immune to poison and paralysis and disease, he has less problems to worry about than mortals. Like his sister, Draken is able to transform into mist or a swarm of bats at his leisure and drain the life energy of others. He cannot age, and his major weaknesses being silver or better weapons, temples and places of worship pained him, and the sun itself could end his relative immortality.

While not as adept at strategy, manipulation and academics like Raven, Draken is very intelligent. As he matured, he was able to develop better talents of strategy and foresight, planning ahead to avoid falling into devastating predicaments.

Physical Appearance: Draken's cold skin was pale, almost pellucid, and his numerous veins were tessellated like a blue mosaic, like an intricate azure design captured underneath glass. His eyes the color of molten metal, rimmed with a stream of crimson. Hair as black as night, but paler than an overcast sky. Draken believes this is his true form. The face of a monster.

When well-fed on his diet of blood, Draken is forever trapped in the guise of a young Imperial man, with chestnut colored eyes and white skin. He often garbed himself in fine finery, as usual for any nobleman of his time, in colors of purple, red, black, blue and gold. Draken was always told to stand out rather than sticking out. He was always described as handsome, and made little effort to attract potential prey, whether man or woman, because of this. Though despite his stellar looks, Draken knows deep down that it was an illusion, like the Masque of Clavicus Vile.

Eyes: Orange-Red when blood-starved. Chestnut colored when well-fed.

Build: Draken had an average physical build, he wasn't overly muscular like a Nord or great like an Orc. He was well-built. Simply. But had immense physical strength.

Weapons of preference: Draken preferred to use an Akaviri katana and was well-trained in its use. He was also schooled in using other forms of weaponry such as the longsword.

Magic abilities or powers: Standard vampire powers, as well as superior powers granted by Molag Bal.

Mental Profile/Personality: During younger years many could have said Draken was arrogant, prideful and self-serving, as well as a bitter, complex individual. Truly, however, Draken felt at odds with his family's legacy and his Dark Gift. Though he understands he is blessed with eternal life, superior strength and speed, durability and powers beyond imagining, he consequentially shared the same emotional needs as mortals, to his detriment.

He is eternally aware of his true monstrous appearance, and as a result of both the circumstances of his bloodline and his family's extreme beliefs, he feels trapped in his solitude. Draken broods periodically over a replica Masque of Clavicus Vile, postulating on the meaning of living life behind a masque and hiding one's true nature. This often caused him to act in a cold, detached manner, even (at times) ruthlessly to his enemies, especially blood-thirsty thin-blooded vampires.

Due to his cult upbringing, Draken believed one could become strong by struggling and fighting for what they desire, taking any measures to achieve this. Despite the former, he also had a contradicting set of mind; he did not want to believe in luck due to the idea that it could control his fate, yet he believed he was unlucky and Tamriel itself were at war with him.

He was often at odds with his father, who believed Draken squandered his time with meaningless things, instead of devoting them to the procurement of influence and power. Ironically, this drove Draken to leave home and obtain a measure of influence and power unwillingly. His relationship with his mother was full of emotion and tender care, but such was short-lived after her apparent death.

Draken's bond with his young sister Raven was the strongest, as he felt the need to protect her at all costs despite her legendary status as a Daughter of Coldharbour. Often they locked horns with their perception of the world, Raven believing that others are expendable and useful as pawns or that power came through politics and the manipulation of the masses and Draken seeing people as potential allies or respectable enough to be left alone. Though Raven fed mostly on criminals and prisoners to not draw attention from villagers or innocent citizens, she wasn't above hunting travelers or bystanders when it suited her, and as such would draw Draken's frustration.

During their childhood, the two siblings had little appreciation of one another, as they were almost polar opposites, and reflected their respective parents. For a number of years Raven took great pleasure when punishment was inflicted to Draken, as such Draken bore very strong resentment toward her, especially when she was a born prodigy and her father's favorite child. Without his mother in the picture, he felt truly alone and surrounded.

After their mother's disappearance, their relationship gradually began to take a drastic change, for the better. They expressed mutual concern over each other, and at times shared nostalgia and even depression from their rough upbringing. Though Raven was younger and had a kraterocratic mindset and a cynical disregard for morality and mortals after being turned by Molag Bal, she frequently took the role of a mentor to Draken to the life experiences that shaped them into what they are. With significant contrasting views on life, seemingly irreconcilable anger, bitterness and jealousy on both sides from the favoritism their parents displayed, they knew no matter how tumultuous their relationship was, they would never stop being siblings, and their care for one another would never cease.

With iron-willed defiance and sheer determination, Draken was passionate when needed. Though he could be clever, his temperament was short, often allowing it to get the better of him. Even as a vampire, however, Draken was averse to the idea of inflicting permanent harm to others without personal gain or motives, and made great strides to improve himself. He was domineering and controlling to a point, a result of being raised by a family of Molag Bal worshipers, and hated working alongside with individuals he perceived as were weak or inferior; yet unlike Raven or his father he was adamant in labeling others as expendable. He was able to show mercy, even to adversaries, such as a case where he helped an ancient vampire enemy seek out a cure for his vampirism.

While born in a wealthy family and having lived in luxury since the beginning, Draken's true monstrous nature gave him a singular affinity and special care for the repulsive, mysterious and terrifying creatures of the night; bats, wolves, owls. This feeling extended to others as well, people who were deformed or certain outcasts and unloved individuals. Draken felt drawn to them.

After centuries, Draken attained an exceptional level of insight through his many travels throughout Tamriel and his exploits, and because of his immortality, he was at times driven by an insatiable lust for new experiences.

Biography/Life History: To be Written.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 26 2020, 12:53 AM
Post #214

Councilor
Group Icon

Name: Celeste Yael

Created: 6:03 pm, February 25, 2020

Platform: Xbox, transferred to PC

Race: High Elf

Birth Sign: Unknown. She was not created through Character Creation Overhaul.

Home: She stays in Arcadia's Cauldron mostly. Otherwise hasn't got a home yet

Spouse:

Home Country: Summerset Isles

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living):

Faction Description:

Class: Healer / Illusionist

Class Description: Celeste will focus heavily on healing spells, so she can heal those she travels with.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Dragonborn? nono.gif

Dead is dead?

Major Skills: Alchemy, Restoration, Illusion, Blade

Minor Skills: Literacy, Horsemanship, Enchanting

Spells: Fury, Heal Self

Physical Appearance: I greet you

Eyes: green (I think)

Build: slender

Weapons of Preference: She prefers not to use weapons, but does carry knives just in case.

Clothing: her attire will probably be robes and light armor pieces. It'll be important that Celeste be agile.

Miscellaneous: Celeste Yael is my first character for the year 2020. My plan is to eventually do all those side quests none of my others have done yet. I used a picture of Steffi Graf to create Celeste. Celeste looks nothing like Steffi of course, but I used that pic to "aim" towards.

UPDATE, Jan 2024: Celeste's game started on Xbox but got moved to PC. She never did pick up any quests 'others didn't get to'. Nowadays she's pretty much a straight up Healer, and Alchemist.

She has some sort of confidence in her personality. She is intelligent. She is very much a gatherer, always picking ingredients. She is also not so good at defending herself, not yet, anyway. As her magic improves, this shall change, of course.

She is mostly vegetarian, but will occasionally have fish or chicken. Eggs are always okay, as well as cheese. She's not a milk-drinker though. 🍼

Bio / Backstory: Celeste comes from the Summerset Isle, and has an academic background, with some very weak combat
training.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 10 2024, 12:53 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Feb 28 2020, 12:13 PM
Post #215

Master
Group Icon

Considering their long life span, aren't High Elves at the age of 25 just out of diapers? wink.gif

Welcome Celeste!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 6 2020, 07:16 PM
Post #216

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 28 2020, 06:13 AM) *

Considering their long life span, aren't High Elves at the age of 25 just out of diapers? wink.gif

Welcome Celeste!

Celeste curtsies

You know, I have some real problems with the supposed long lives of elves. Think about it. If they're supposedly living so long, why are they sometimes so short of wisdom? hehe.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Mar 10 2020, 11:59 PM
Post #217

Mouth
Group Icon

Renee: That's because for the first 200-years or so they are still in their teenage stage. As we all know teenagers' brains aren't wired right. They're all hopped up on hormones. Well that's what Kaleah tells me anyways.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 11 2020, 02:03 AM
Post #218

Councilor
Group Icon

:blush: Okay, fair enough.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 11 2020, 02:45 AM
Post #219

Ancient
Group Icon

For a moment I thought her spells included Furry. Which gave me a very different idea from what you probably intended.

She has pigtails. Too bad you cannot do alternating colors per tail. Otherwise she could be an elvish Harley Quinn (she'd be Chaotic Neutral then though).

Celeste does look like Steffi Graf. It is nice to have an idea to aim for, rather than just a vague idea of "I want to look good".

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 11 2020, 06:36 PM
Post #220

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 10 2020, 09:45 PM) *

She has pigtails. Too bad you cannot do alternating colors per tail.

Honestly, Celeste is going to wind up on PC, I think. She wants to wear stunning-looking robes, nothing which appears in the vanilla game. Maybe we might even have a look at ghastley's apparel, although she'll not want anything too revealing.

Celeste does look like Steffi Graf. It is nice to have an idea to aim for, rather than just a vague idea of "I want to look good".

Aw, why thank you. smile.gif I was gonna use Taylor Swift, but at the last moment I remembered Steffi's roundish, somewhat elfish-looking face. I already used Taylor long ago for the original Lady Saga.

--------------------
+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM