Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bloodmoon, Who of you guys did like Bloodmoon?
Golzog
post Mar 20 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Retainer

biggrin.gif i loved bloodmoon because of the wilderness and the snow, the wolfs and the nordic or norse feeling like the skaals and the names on the barrows. Likes the weapons too. viking.gif viking.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 21 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Of course I like Bloodmoon...lookes like Norway in several aspects.

1:The inhabitants are kinda vikingish....they have cold snowy weather, and the nature is just....Norwegianish...hehe like bloodmoon...Love NORWAY

--------------------
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Mar 22 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Bloodmoon was exelent.
Some snow is what original game needed.
Skaal village is one of the most charming settlements in the game.....Not much to do,but charming

Still what i loved most in Bloodmoon were werewolfs!Too bad they're not in Oblivion....*sigh* I hope some GOOD Warewolfs mods come out soon!

This post has been edited by HyPN0: Mar 22 2006, 06:52 AM

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 22 2006, 04:15 AM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

I loved bloodmoon.

Werewolves = instant win. tongue.gif

Plus, the scenary was awesome, and it had (normal) wolves, which also = instant win. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 22 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

bloodmoon rocks, i still havent beat the main quest so i need to get that done.The weapons are awsome. I am currently using a bloodmoon weapon with my newest guy. Its called the Bloodskall blade or something. I found in a barrow and when i took it like 5 graugr things appeared and skeleton warriors. It has a base damage of 10-30 plus a 10-30 ice damage enchantmant. Isnt very good against the nords though.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Rohugh
post Mar 24 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #6

Retainer

Bloodmoon is a great expansion. I did prefer Tribunal as I am more of the D&D type of player, but nevertheless I really enjoyed the wide open spaces and atmosphere of the place. Of course I also took every opportunity to get inside the barrows and caverns.

I was not enamoured with the werewolf tasks (unnatural creatures), I much prefer to take the Skaal attitude of hunting them down.

Oh and it was too cold, I am not keen on snow!

--------------------
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
+Quote Post
tr146x
post Mar 25 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #7

Associate

Yes, Bloodmoon was great, maybe the best part of ES III.

--------------------
The truth is pain and sweat and payin' bills and makin' love to a woman that you don't love anymore. Truth is dreams that don't come true and nobody prints your name in the paper 'til you die...

Harvey "Big Daddy" Pollitt
+Quote Post
Ereneth
post Mar 27 2006, 02:39 AM
Post #8

Retainer

Bloodmoon rocked.

The quest with the standing stones was one of my favorites. Anyone catch the Oblivon hint in the guys dialogue?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 7 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #9

Agent

QUOTE(Ereneth @ Mar 26 2006, 09:39 PM) *

Bloodmoon rocked.

The quest with the standing stones was one of my favorites. Anyone catch the Oblivon hint in the guys dialogue?

yes i remember that. hated finding the stones tho. took me like 2hrs. no joke. :paperbag:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but yes, i loved Bloodmoon. I loved working for the daedric prince dude. (was it Hircine?) i loved the dreams. it was a big step from the whole 3 cutscenes in the origional morrowind

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Jul 8 2006, 08:16 AM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

I loved Bloodmoon for all the above stated reasons and also because the Dark Brotherhood didn't automatically come around to kill me upon wakening after I installed it. I got a script from theFunkyOne to turn off that feature of Tribunal for my characters and mods. wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
Legato
post Jul 9 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #11

Retainer

I preferred Tribunal far over Bloodmoon. I am a bit biased, though, I'm one for civilized atmospherics.

--------------------
If you are a dreamer, come in!
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer,
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!
- Shel Silverstein
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 9 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

I'm not sure which expansion I liked more. Tribunal ruined my first character because of the 2 donations you have to make to the Museum of Artifacts to get the shield piece for Trueflame. I didn't know I would have to do that so I sold all the artifacts I didn't need so when it came to the time where I needed to donate stuff, I had to give away stuff I was using. I tried to steal it back, and when dropping all my stuff to pay off the fines but keep my stuff, it created an overflow bag that went overtop all my good small things and I couldn't pick them up. I got so mad!

I didn't make that mistake with my second character though, and I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. But I'll say I liked Bloodmoon better, it was a little more difficult. I tried beating the giant in werewolf form (the ring) but that failed miserably, so I was forced to beat him in normal mode.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 10 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #13

Agent

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jul 9 2006, 12:47 PM) *

I'm not sure which expansion I liked more. Tribunal ruined my first character because of the 2 donations you have to make to the Museum of Artifacts to get the shield piece for Trueflame. I didn't know I would have to do that so I sold all the artifacts I didn't need so when it came to the time where I needed to donate stuff, I had to give away stuff I was using. I tried to steal it back, and when dropping all my stuff to pay off the fines but keep my stuff, it created an overflow bag that went overtop all my good small things and I couldn't pick them up. I got so mad!

I didn't make that mistake with my second character though, and I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. But I'll say I liked Bloodmoon better, it was a little more difficult. I tried beating the giant in werewolf form (the ring) but that failed miserably, so I was forced to beat him in normal mode.

hey, how do you get trueflame? sound like a really good weapon.

anywayz, back on topic. tribunal was really cool, also. then again, i stopped doing quest for azura (like teh hottest chick in morrowind [without mods]) when i had to find sum dude. had no idea of where to go, so i stopped. then again, thats not about bloodmoon either tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 10 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Trueflame is technically the Nevearines' sword. Almalexia gives you the quest to forge it, bascially you get the first piece from Almalexia, then you get another part of the sword from the Museum of Artifacts, then you get an Orc to forge the two pieces together, but then he tells you he can't make the fire enchantment. You get the enchantment from a ghost Dwemer in the new ruins made, he tells you to find some special oil within the ruins. Find the oil, he enchants it for ya, you have a flaming scimitar.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 10 2006, 02:44 AM
Post #15

Agent

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jul 9 2006, 07:53 PM) *

Trueflame is technically the Nevearines' sword. Almalexia gives you the quest to forge it, bascially you get the first piece from Almalexia, then you get another part of the sword from the Museum of Artifacts, then you get an Orc to forge the two pieces together, but then he tells you he can't make the fire enchantment. You get the enchantment from a ghost Dwemer in the new ruins made, he tells you to find some special oil within the ruins. Find the oil, he enchants it for ya, you have a flaming scimitar.

ok, thx. btw: is Trueflame better than the mace that the nord leader dude gives you on bloodmoon?

--------------------
+Quote Post
I_am_elf_hear_me_roar
post Aug 11 2006, 05:21 AM
Post #16

Retainer

I LOVE THE WEREWOLFS biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 14 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #17

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Golzog @ Mar 20 2006, 01:10 PM) *

i loved bloodmoon because of the wilderness and the snow, the wolfs and the nordic or norse feeling like the skaals and the names on the barrows. Likes the weapons too. viking.gif viking.gif

Same here. Getting to that little treasure of an island was exactly what I wanted all along. I felt right at home and have never looked back on Vvardenfell. Although I am thinking of revisiting it. I wanna see Seyda Neen again, and Pelagiad.

But Solstheim is my home in Morrowind and as always I won´t do the MQ biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Feb 15 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Werewolves. Totems. Ritualistic Hunts for a Daedra Lord.

Best. DLC. Ever. Next to Dawnguard.

--------------------
And yet I am, and liveā€”like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass belowā€”above the vaulted sky.ā€¯
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 15 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #19

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Feb 15 2013, 01:14 PM) *

Werewolves. Totems. Ritualistic Hunts for a Daedra Lord.

Best. DLC. Ever. Next to Dawnguard.

Can´t say about Dawnguard as I haven´t played it, but I like Bloodmoon better than Shivering Isles even if the latter is much bigger in every aspect.

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Feb 16 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

I've never done Bloodmoon but all this talk about it makes me wanna start new MW character.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Feb 16 2013, 12:41 PM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:27 AM