Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout Characters: Show off yours here!
Lopov
post Apr 10 2016, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Since TES has its own thread, Fallout should have one too!

Feel free to introduce any characters, new or old, dead or alive, smooth-skins or ghouls, from any Fallout game.

I copied the basic sheet from the TES thread but you can change it as you see fit.

I'll begin with Blondie, which I consider to be my most prominent Fallout character.

__

Nickname: Blondie

Race: Caucasian

Starting SPECIAL: S6-P8-E6-C5-I5-A6-L4

Tagged skills: Energy weapons, Lockpick, Melee

Level: 50

Traits: none

Place of birth: New Reno, Nevada

Home: house by the railroad in Novac. Apart from her home, Blondie "owns" some places across the Mojave that belonged to her former enemies, namely the Abandoned BoS bunker by the Colorado river, Hamilton's shack in the Guardian Valley and Trapper's dwelling by Jacobstown

What they do for a living: bounty hunter

Factions: Randall & Associates (formerly), NCR bounty hunting office (presently)

Companions: Guts the German shepherd (always)

Love interests: Blondie is bisexual and has been involved with several men and women from all over the wasteland, some were one-night stands, some were long-lasting affairs and some still last. People I remember that she's been with, are: Ringo, 10 of Spades, Ranger Andy, Bradley (mod-added), Hastings (mod-added), Derrick (mod-added), Beatrix Russell, Sweetie, Red Lucy and I'm probably forgetting someone

Physical Appearance: Blondie & Guts

Eyes: blue

Build: slim

Habits: chain smoking

Weapons of preference: MF-Hyperbreeder Alpha, Bowie Knife

Clothing: Courier's Duster

Magic abilities or powers: none bigsmile.gif

Miscellaneous - dealing with Benny: she killed Benny with his own gun Maria, put a cigarette in his mouth, then threw his cut-off head in a toilet

Theme song: Blondie - Maria

Biography/Life History: Blondie is one of the most notorious and fearsome bounty hunters in the Mojave. She made the name for herself by eliminating several legendary outlaws in the desert and beyond, like in Valle del Hierro and Utah. Though Blondie doesn't swear allegiance to any faction, she's been occasionally working with the NCR as a mercenary. Most people are afraid of Blondie because of her grisly profession and cold personality and as such prefer to avoid her. However, residents of Novac are happy to have her, because she had helped the town many times in the past.

Before becoming a bounty hunter, Blondie was a courier who preferred to spend her hard-earned caps on whiskey and more whiskey. Getting shot in the head sobered her up in a way, and opened up a new path ahead, even though a harsh one.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Sep 9 2019, 10:30 AM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 10 2016, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Oh dear god, I don't think I can come up with all that stuff tongue.gif

My character is just my character. He runs around killing baddies, like Santa Christ, for fun. And caps. No real history behind him, truth be told. He's named after me (mirocu) and that's basically it. But I will try to make an effort and fill in the form. I'll see it as "job training" or sumth'n... biggrin.gif

Fallout 3

Name: mirocu
Race: white (no fancy words here biggrin.gif )
SPECIAL: [have to look this up later]
Tagged skills: [have to look this up later]
Traits: [unsure of what this means]
Place of birth: Vault 101
Home: Megaton
What he does for a living: collecting loot to sell
Factions: none
Companions: Gunny (I would post a link to his mod but I can't find it!)
Love interests: none

Physical appearance

Habits: getting the attention of baddies and have Gunny finish them off whilst enjoying his humorous comments
Weapons of preference: Varies, but he does like his Vulcan minigun with a RoF increase mod. Yes, a mod that changes a mod! Fancy that wink.gif
Clothes: as seen in pic; Reilly's Rangers plus combat helmet
Miscellanaeous: collector of all things Nuka, teddybears, red and blue pass cards, pre-War books etc etc
Backstory: hated the Vault and thus escaped when chance appeared

And there you have it biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Nov 2 2016, 08:27 AM

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 10 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Thanks for adding yourself to the thread, mirocu. laugh.gif

Regarding Traits - they've been present in every game except in Fallout 3. My characters usually choose some but I forgot to add them to Blondie, that's why she's without any. I could add them with the console but after so many hours together I don't care about them anymore. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 10 2016, 05:33 PM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

So are the Special stats supposed to be what you started with, or what you have in your most recent save?

Blondie always makes me think of a female Man With No Name, since in one of those movies (I think The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly) he was called Blondie as a nickname.

Mirocu, maybe you should change your FO3 guy's name to Raven? Or if that sounds too Goth, Blackhawk?

Traits are neat. In all the other games you can choose to take up to two of them at character generation. They give you a bonus in one thing, but at the cost of a penalty in something else. For example there is a Four Eyes perk that gives you a bonus to Per when wearing glasses, but a penalty to it if not. I use a mod that adds them to Fallout 3.

Name: Hecate

SPECIAL:
Starting S4 P7+ E5 C4 I7 A8 L7
Ending: S6 P10+ E5 C5 I8 A9 L10+

Level: 21

Tagged skills: Small Guns, Sneak, Medicine

Traits: Four Eyes

Home: Megaton house

What they do for a living: Savior of the Wasteland

Factions: Brotherhood of Steel

Companions: None

Love interests: Sarah Lyons

Physical Appearance: Here

Eyes: Blue (wears glasses)

Hair: Plenty and black

Build: Slender

Habits: Watching people and sunsets

Weapons of preference: M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System

Clothing: Black Recon Armor, Tortoiseshell glasses, later black Power Armor

Magic abilities or powers: None

Theme Music: Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure & Victory by Oomori Kinuko

Biography/Life History: Born in the Vault, she was a typical rebellious kid who loved teddy bears and the BB gun her father gave her when she turned ten. Daddy James' dramatic exit from the Vault was her own call to adventure, which led her in her father's footsteps to Project Purity. The arrival of the Enclave changed her life forever. She saw her father die before her eyes, and swore eternal revenge. A Vengeance she made good by destroying not only Raven Rock, but also the Enclave Mobile Base Crawler.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Oct 15 2017, 07:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 10 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #5

Ancient
Group Icon

Name: Loviatar

Race: Mutant

SPECIAL:
Ending FO3 = S7+ P10+ E7 C5 I10 A6 L6
Current FONV = S6+ P10+ E7 C4 I9 A8 L5

Level:
FO3 = 14
FONV = 31

Tagged skills: Energy Weapons, Science, Medicine

Traits:
FO3 = Bloody Mess
FONV = Kamikaze, Wild Wasteland

Place of birth: Los Angeles

Home:
FO3: Mad Scientist Lair outside the Megaton Ruins
FONV: Novac Motel Bungalow

What they do for a living: Goddess of Corruption

Factions: None

Companions: ED-E, MkII Stealth Suit

Love interests: Love is for weaklings

Physical Appearance:
In FO3
In FONV

Eyes: Red

Hair: Red

Build: Slim

Habits: Eating people

Weapons of preference: Magneto-Laser Pistol, Laser Rifle, Wattz 2000 Laser Rifle

Clothing: Black Robes, Black & Red Power Armor, Black & Red Mk.II Stealth Suit

Magic abilities or powers: Regeneration, Immunity to Poison and Radiation. Inability to breathe clean air, pure water, or normal food/stimpacks (they are toxic to her).

Theme Music: Blue Oyster Cult - The Siege and Investiture of Baron von Frankenstein's Castle at Weisseria

Biography/Life History: Born in 2042 to a good family in Los Angeles. She was a biochemist working for WesTek at Mariposa (where FEV was developed).

It was Loviatar's experiments that led the army to mutiny and start killing scientists. She was dying of cancer. While officially on the FEV project, she was in reality following her own agenda to cure herself. She developed her Prometheus Serum in secret, but after the animal testing stage, she naturally needed some humans to try it on. Her compatriots were already secretly using military prisoners as test subjects, so she appropriated a few for herself.

Naturally the results of her early work were horrific (but I think was actually useful for the FEV work, and probably would become the groundwork for the creation of the first Super Mutants by The Master). The Army found out, and the Colonel in charge committed suicide. Captain Roger Maxson took over, determined to get even, and started killing scientists.

With the Army on its way with torches and pitchforks, Loviatar injected herself with her unfinished serum. It reacted with the cancer cells in her system, and they took over. But she did not die. Her serum worked, even if in some unexpected ways. She shot her way out of Mariposa, and escaped into the desert. The nukes were in the air less than a week later. She was buried by the bombs, and by the time she had dug herself out, she found that Maxson and the others had left Mariposa.

She pursued, and picked them off one by one during the nights through ambushes. Killing opportune targets and then escaping into the darkness before the others could come. But when Maxson and the others reached the Lost Hills bunker, she knew her opportunity for vengeance had gone. She could never kill them all in there. So she was forced to withdraw, before their own patrols could find and kill her. Perhaps permanently.

By then she had discovered that her body now fed off corruption. She could only breathe or drink toxic or irradiated air and water. She could only eat other humans. But she was also immune to radiation, diseases, and toxins. In fact, they made her stronger. Finally, the mutated cancer has resulted in her regenerating from any wound, including age, making her immortal. Her new body seemed perfectly adapted to the newly created wasteland.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Apr 11 2016, 01:26 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 10 2016, 08:51 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

When I was creating Blondie, she got her name because of her hair and because I heard Maria performed by Blondie on the same day, but these days I think of Clint Eastwood - Blondie many times as well.

I already forgot how pretty Hecate is. And she has a good love interest, I'd say.

Wow, Loviatar is one really intelligent mutie! Love her backstory, you put a lot of effort into it. Habits: eating people = laugh.gif.

Oh, and post whichever SPECIAL you like (or both like you do).

__

Nickname: Hobo (a.k.a the Hobo)

SPECIAL: S8-P5-E10-C1-I5-A8-L5; some stats were increased with Intense Training

Tagged skills: Explosives, Repair, Small Guns

Place of birth: some vault

Home: "Home is where my mattress is" By the Hobo

What they do for a living: eating and breathing

Factions: Donald Tramp & Sons biggrin.gif

Companions: Dogmeat (called Boo / Mutt / Hound by the Hobo)

Love interests: there used to be one girl...like what? 40 years ago?

Physical Appearance: HawBaw

Eyes: brown

Build: way taller than average wastelander, quite strong as well

Habits: talking to himself, listening to CONEL-RAD radio, collecting metro tickets, stocking up on pre-war money, creating custom weapons, climbing on high places and watching wastes from above, collecting pre-war garden gnomes and bobbleheads, smoking, drinking beer and nuka-cola, listening to legends about Loviatar and seeing remains of her work in person

Weapons of preference: Hunting Rifle, Railway Rifle, Dart Gun, Shishkebab, Frag grenades, Frag mines, Pulse grenades

Clothing: roving trader outfit, Chinese General's Hat, huge backpack

Magic abilities or powers: the Hobo can perceive certain visions from the past and he's partly psychic - if he dreams of his own death, he knows that it's better to avoid that place.

Explanation: the Hobo isn't DiD and his psychic abilities are the roleplay explanation behind it. However, so far, he was never close to dying.

Miscellaneous: he never carries more than one bottle cap because two or more bring bad luck

Theme song: John Prine - The Hobo Song

Biography/Life History: the Hobo vaguely remembers his past - he was born in some vault, of that he's sure. He was special in some way, that's why other children didn't like to play with him and even his own parents seemed to be afraid of him. Probably because he could sometimes foretell the future and some people didn't want to know what's going to happen with them.

Whether he left the vault willingly or was he exiled, he doesn't want to remember. There was some explosion, of that he's sure and the Hobo thinks it's because of this explosion that his memory isn't what it used to be. Ever since he's been out in the wastes, he's been a wanderer without any true purpose except for wandering around. He's been all over the post-war USA and wherever he comes, animals like him and the Hobo likes them too. The Hobo doesn't like people and generally avoids any and all settlements. He exchanges a few words with random wastelanders but that's about it.

But if you see him slowly walking down some road, don't underestimate him just because of his looks. The Hobo can be very deadly if you piss him off and he can attack with an assortment of weapons, from simple hunting rifle which you should consider as your lucky death, or the painful railway rifle whose deadly spikes will cripple your limbs, or the similar weapon called the dart gun which not only cripples but poisons you too, or if you're on the Hobo's black list, he'll turn on the shishkebab, called the flaming sword by the Hobo, and burn you down.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Aug 25 2018, 01:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 10 2016, 09:08 PM
Post #7

Spam Meister
Group Icon

We should have a rule, guys.

Only one character per poster..! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 11 2016, 01:33 AM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

I think one character per post is good enough... wink.gif

I added a field - Theme Music, because every good hero should have some

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 11 2016, 08:40 AM
Post #9

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 10 2016, 06:33 PM) *

Mirocu, maybe you should change your FO3 guy's name to Raven? Or if that sounds too Goth, Blackhawk?

Raven would suit him quite nice actually but I can´t change his name now. Can´t as in won´t, it´s too well established biggrin.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 11 2016, 02:33 AM) *

I think one character per post is good enough... wink.gif

tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 11 2016, 04:40 PM
Post #10

Ancient
Group Icon

Name: Warrant Officer Holland Smith

SPECIAL:
Starting S4 P6 E7 C4 I7 A7 L5
Ending: S6 P6 E8 C5 I8 A10 L6+

Level: 16

Tagged skills: Small Guns, Explosives, Science

Traits: Bloody Mess

Place of birth: Denver, Colorado

Home: Megaton house

What they do for a living: Minister of Death Praying for War

Factions: USMC

Love interests: Karen Schenzny

Hair: Blond in a short ponytail/bun

Build: athletic

Habits: Drinking beer, listening to music

Weapons of preference: M16A4 Assault Rifle, Frag Grenades

Clothing: Winterized Marine Combat Armor and Helmet

Theme Music: Marine Corps Hymn - The Halls of Montezuma

Biography/Life History: She was born in 2050 in Denver, Colorado. When she was two years old the New Plague/Blue Flu occurred and killed her parents. She was sent to an orphanage, and grew up bad. When she was a teen she was committing cyber-crimes and blackmail. Finally she was arrested by the FBI when she was 21 (in 2071) and given the choice of prison or the military. China had invaded Alaska when she was 16 (in 2066), so they needed every one they could get.

It was an easy decision for Holland - steel bars or shooting people. Since they gave her a choice, she went into the Marine Corps, because she wanted to be the best. She soon learned that prison would have been a lot easier. But hard as the Corps was, it gave her a sense of purpose and belonging that she had never felt before. Given her skill with computers, she was put into Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare.

Her first deployment was just a year later, in 2072. She was sent to annex Canada. In 2074 Holland and the Corps hit the beaches of the Yangtze River and took Shanghai. A year later her first term of enlistment was up. She could not imagine going back to life as a civilian, so she reenlisted for another six years, and was promoted to Warrant Officer. It was during a major Chinese counterattack on the Marine positions in the winter of 2076/77 that she was taken by the aliens. One moment she was in her battalion HQ working on cracking Chinese encrypted communications, then the next the room turned bright white. She woke up in Mothership Zeta.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Apr 11 2016, 04:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 11 2016, 06:11 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Another character from before the war joins the club! Her SPECIAL improved significantly over 200 years. wink.gif

Theme songs are a great idea, I'll add them to my characters as well.

Name: Joseph "Joe" Burg

SPECIAL: S9-P3-E8-C3-I3-A8-L6

Tagged skills: Medicine, Melee, Unarmed

Traits: Good Natured, Heavy Handed

Place of birth: Broken Hills, Nevada

Home: Julie Farkas' tower at the Old Mormon Fort

What they do for a living: guard of the Followers of the Apocalypse

Factions: Followers of the Apocalypse

Companions: Rex

Love interests: Julie Farkas

Hair: hairy

Build: muscular

Habits: not thinking too much

Weapons of preference: rebar club

Clothing: Memphis Kid outfit

Magic abilities or powers: none

Theme Music: thanks to SubRosa - Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

Biography/Life History: Joe Burg is an extremely strong courier with a heart of gold. He only kills when he really doesn't have any other choice but because of his strength and the matching weapon - the rebar club - his enemies end up looking like a pre-war tank drove over them. But Joe can't help it, he swears he just touched them.

Joe is happily in love with Julie Farkas, the leader of the Followers of the Apocalypse and they live together in her tower in the Old Mormon Fort. These days Joe rarely leaves the fort because he watches over the followers and his girlfriend, protecting them from Freeside Thugs. He occasionally accompanies some followers out in the Mojave on a mission.

When it comes to mental agility, Joe is quite slow so Julie is used to explaining him some things over and over again, like that plants aren't the same as implants, and that bunny hunter isn't the same as bounty hunter or that some consoles are meant to be pressed on instead of being mashed on.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Apr 11 2016, 07:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 11 2016, 06:47 PM
Post #12

Ancient
Group Icon

Good 'ole Joe! I love his habits!

Ahh, Julie Farkas. I always fall in love with her voice

I always think of him when I hear Big Bad John - by Jimmy Dean

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Apr 11 2016, 06:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 11 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Thanks for the suggestion, I added it.

I also changed the Hobo's theme song for John Prine - The Hobo Song.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 12 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Name: Ally Gator (Allison Gates)

SPECIAL: S5-P5-E5-C7-I5-A7-L6

Tagged skills: Small Guns, Sneak, Speech

Place of birth: some town in Louisiana

Home: Duchess Gambit

What they do for a living: guard of Duchess Gambit

Companions: Mysterious Stranger, Sergeant RL-3

Love interests: Nadine

Physical Appearance: here she is

Build: slim

Habits: singing to herself

Weapons of preference: Double-Barreled Shotgun

Clothing: Ally's Nuka-Boob armor (improved raider ordinance armor)

Magic abilities or powers: none

Theme song: Sweet Louisiana Song (thanks SubRosa)

Biography/Life History: Ally Gator is a merry drifter from Louisiana who didn't stay long in the Capital Wasteland, because she stumbled upon Duchess Gambit that took her to Point Lookout. She spent a lot of time in the swamps, solved the years-lasting war between Calvert and Desmond, and met Nadine, who’d later on become her girlfriend. After she had convinced Nadine to return to her worried mother in the Capital Wasteland to tell her that she's alive, the couple decided to run the Duchess Gambit together, with Nadine being the ferryman and Ally being the guard. They make a living by transporting occasional passengers back and forth between the Capital Wasteland and Point Lookout, and they made a deal with Jimmy Morgan, the merchant, of selling him delicious Punga fruits, that grow only in Point Lookout. Among others, Ally likes to learn of Point Lookout's past from various pre-war recordings and sources and of course she likes to roam through the swamp to ensure that swampfolk don't get too numerous.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Jun 27 2019, 09:19 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 12 2016, 08:17 PM
Post #15

Ancient
Group Icon

I remember Officer Gator! I always loved her green hair, and the alligator angle you took with her.

Perhaps Black Water would be a good song for Ally? Although it is specifically about Mississippi. Or Green Grass and High Tides, but that is Florida. I know, Sweet Louisiana Sound!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Apr 12 2016, 08:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 12 2016, 09:07 PM
Post #16

Ancient
Group Icon

Name: Annie Ley Oak

SPECIAL:
Starting S5 P5 E6 C5 I6 A7 L6
Ending: S10+ P10+ E10+ C5 I9 A8 L9

Level: 50

Tagged skills: Guns, Repair, Survival

Traits: Small Frame, Wild Wasteland

Place of birth: The Hub, California

Home: Novac Bungalow

What they do for a living: NCR Intelligence Agent

Factions: NCR

Love interests: None

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Long and Blond

Build: Stringy

Habits: Collecting hats

Weapons of preference: Colt M4A1 Carbine

Clothing: Reinforced Leather Armor, later NCR Powered Armor. Every hat or helmet in the Mojave..

Theme Music: Def Leppard - Gods Of War

Biography/Life History: Annie was an orphan from The Hub, California. She grew up on the streets, and at a young age went to work on the caravans. First as a simple gopher, and over time learning a thing or two about working on machinery and tech, using guns to fend of Raiders like the Khans, and of course how to survive in the wilds.

When she was old enough, she joined the NCR, craving more excitement than that of a simple trader. She got it, participating in the NCRs massacre of Bullhead City and later the NCRs war with the Brotherhood of Steel (in which they took Helios One). Her ability to act independently and take the initiative was noted by her superior officer, then General Aaron Kimball. Kimball recommended her for Ranger training, and afterward she became his hand-picked 'mechanic', being sent wherever something dirty and quiet needed to be done, be it spying, espionage, or assassination.

She was in California during the First Battle of Hoover Dam. But when Caesar's Legion began to renew its strength a few years later, and New Vegas began showing itself be a morass that the NCR might never pull itself out of, the President tapped her shoulder. She was sent back to the Mojave in the guise of a package courier. Her mission - to assassinate Mr. House and bring the families of The Strip to heel. And if the opportunity presented itself, to also assassinate Caesar and his Legate Lanius.

In time, she would succeed at killing all of her targets, participate in the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, and hand the Mojave to President Kimball with a bow tie wrapped around it. But she felt no pride in her work any more. Her second visit to The Divide had forced her to take a long, hard look at her handiwork, and Annie didn't like what she saw. After her mission was over, she felt her last duty was done. She sent President Kimball a package - her military ID and resignation.

Afterward she walked off in the sunset (or sunrise to be more precise), looking to do something more worthwhile with her life than being an assassin.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Apr 13 2016, 01:39 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 13 2016, 07:09 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Another pretty girl and another interesting backstory behind her. Annie is IMO the most good-looking of your characters which I've seen so far.

Does she live in some mod-added Novac Bungalow?

__

Name: Deeno

SPECIAL: S5-P6-E6-C6-I5-A7-L5

Tagged skills: Barter, Repair, Small Guns

Place of birth: unknown

Home: Tenpenny Suite

What they do for a living: mercenary

Love interests: not sure if Deeno knew what love was but he had special feelings towards RIley

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Short and brown

Build: Athletic

Habits: Making havoc

Weapons of preference: Deeno's sniper rifle, Deeno's weathered 10mm pistol, Scoped 44 Magnum

Clothing: Road Rascal Leather Armor

Theme Music: Carolina Marquez - The Killer's Song

Biography/Life History: Deeno was a young ruthless merc from some place south of the Capital Wasteland but most of his past life is shrouded in mystery. Deeno enjoyed being a bad guy and never hesitated to accept any dirty job - the dirtier, the better. He was the man responsible for the destruction of Megaton and several other mischiefs around the Capital Wasteland. He was sought by the Regulators but successfully dealt with every team sent to kill him. However, he wasn't that lucky when he was attacked by three mirelurk hunters close to the Anchorage Memorial. Crippled and without stimpaks, he managed to kill two 'lurks but the third one killed him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 17 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

I thought I'd make a template here, for easier copy/pastes.

Creation Date:

Nickname:

Race:

SPECIAL:

Tagged skills:

Perks:

Traits:

Place of birth:

Home:

What they do for a living:

Factions:

Companions:

Love interests:

Physical Appearance:

Eyes:

Build:

Habits:

Weapons of preference:

Clothing:

Magic abilities or powers:

Miscellaneous:

Theme song:

Biography/Life History:

This post has been edited by Renee: May 25 2023, 11:55 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 17 2016, 03:01 PM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

IPB Image

Nickname: None

Status: alive (and Essential, his game is not DiD, thank goodness).

Race: Asian

Religion: none nono.gif

SPECIAL: Cho is currently addicted to beer, so this may be messing up some stuff.
S: 6
P: 7
E: 6
C: 4
I: 7
A: 6
L: 5

Tagged skills: Sneak, Small Guns, Science, Melee Weapons, Medicine, Lockpicking, Energy Weapons

Traits:

Perks: Daddy's Boy (2), Educated, Finesse, Gun Nut (2), Iron Fist, Lady Killer, Little Leauger (2), Rad Regeneration, Scoundrel, Silent Running, Survival Expert, Thief (3)

Home: He rents a home in Megaton, and also a suite in Tenpenny Towers. Both of these are added by me.

What they do for a living: He used to do some scavenging, but nowadays he's too busy with actual quests. Main Quest, then Broken Steel. Nowadays he does random missions for the Regulators and Brotherhood of Steel.

Factions: Brotherhood / Citadel.

Companions: He's got three Citadel followers, again, these are added by me. Star Paladin Cross was with him for a while but she got got pretty quickly. sad.gif

Love interests: None. He had a crush on Amata. Cho recently got locked out of 101 though, after killing her father. sad.gif

Physical Appearance: Sure. Here you go.

Eyes: yes, he has two of them.

Build: slender yet muscular. In other words, he's got the generic vanilla build. indifferent.gif

Habits: meditation, daydreaming about baseball.

Weapons of preference: He started with "Winchester" rifles. Small guns in general. Laser weapons are secondary to him. Nowadays with Broken Steel active, he's got the Citadel Assault Rifle, which is a modified assault rifle I added. I RP'd that the Citadel scholars and soldiers, (who constantly pursue the feat of making longer-lasting, more accurate weapons for him, right?) were able to make a better, more accurate, deadlier version of the usual assault rifles. wink.gif

Clothing: Most often he can be found wearing light armor while in the field, mostly added by a military mod. Prewar clothes are for those days when he's hanging around Megaton or some other civilized society.

Magic abilities or powers: Ha!

Miscellaneous: Cho's game originally started on Xbox. I did the entire MQ on Xbox, but then switched over to PC for Broken Steel. and man I am GLAD I did it this way, because BS is freekin' hard without mods. That being said, I don't use that many mods in his game which affect gameplay.

Theme song:

Biography/Life History: Cho Zen Wan is my Lone Wanderer, the one whose game is associated with the Main Quest, and having a father who abandoned him. Other than tutorial stuff, he grew up in Vault 101, in which a stash of prewar memorabilia was looted by Cho and his two main 101 friends: Marge N. Overra and Joe King. In this stash were all sorts of media: computer files, compact discs, records, etc. Cho managed to find some old baseball games in this stash and became a fan of Ichiro Suzuki, a baseball player who originally came to Seattle from Japan. Being Asian in a world of black and white American baseball players fascinated Cho, and so Ichiro is the guy Cho daydreams about most of all.

Upon being forced out of 101, Cho also became obsessed with finding his farther, I mean father, as per the Main Quest. The main twist is his Pipboy App, with programming written by him and Marge, but mostly Marge (who was more of a computer specialist during her Vault days). This app allows him to speak into his arm, which automatically records anything he says for further download to computer.

Cho tends to be helpful, mildly snarky, and more Good than Evil, though he occasionally does some grey-area things. He sees the Wasteland like a big game, almost like a huge game of "army men". He has a sense of humor and does not take life too seriously.

This post has been edited by Renee: May 25 2023, 12:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 17 2016, 08:25 PM
Post #20

Ancient
Group Icon

Lopov: It's old Snake Eyes! So mean he once killed a man just for snoring laugh.gif

Loviatar's Novac Bungalow is a mod I made. It takes a boarded up bungalow in the Novac motel's lot and turns it into a player house. These days I use it for all of my NV characters once they get far enough east to discover Novac, since it is a nice, central location. I also created a player house in Goodsprings, using a boarded up house near Chet's and the Saloon. I suppose I should put both up on the Nexus.

Renee: Neat to see Cho make the Show Off topic! I love how you worked Ichiro into his story as a childhood hero.

Thanks for the template. That is a lot easier than copying and pasting one of the previous entries and deleting all the info.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Apr 17 2016, 09:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:50 AM