10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP 001 - Plan And Discussion
Aki
post Mar 11 2005, 09:11 AM
Post #21

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae][quote=Aki]Picture[/quote]That's a good picture, but I don't know if it really looks like a breton, may I suggest it be an Imperial or Nord perhaps?[/quote]
Definatly not Imperial. Imperials have a stockier set than Bretons, and a rounder head, which often is a annoyance to those making faces for imperials in morrowind wink.gif

And Nords are thicker...

I made the pic with THIS

Theres a body type in ther ethat *realy* which would really look more Nordic than this body type. biggrin.gif

Ack- noticed something, slight edits made to equipment...

tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 11 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Aki][quote=Oozae][quote=Aki]Picture[/quote]That's a good picture, but I don't know if it really looks like a breton, may I suggest it be an Imperial or Nord perhaps?[/quote]
Definatly not Imperial. Imperials have a stockier set than Bretons, and a rounder head, which often is a annoyance to those making faces for imperials in morrowind wink.gif

And Nords are thicker...

I made the pic with THIS

Theres a body type in ther ethat *realy* which would really look more Nordic than this body type. biggrin.gif

Ack- noticed something, slight edits made to equipment...

tongue.gif[/quote]Wow, that hero maker is pretty cool biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 14 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #23

Evoker

Ok we have enough players to start playing now. I will make a game thread later.
+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 14 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #24

Evoker

lol, ok, I'm ready to make an RPG thread now.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 15 2005, 08:28 AM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]lol, ok, I'm ready to make an RPG thread now.[/quote]Since I am a Valpyre I would appreciate some more general information. I could make up some stuff but it's your idea so you're the boss. I would appreciate it if you could cover some points for me:
History of the Valpyres before they appeared on Tamriel
The leader of the Valpyre
The worship of blood-sacrafice?

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 15 2005, 08:45 AM
Post #26

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]lol, ok, I'm ready to make an RPG thread now.[/quote]

Yes I´d also like some more information about what´s expected of me as Redoran Archmaster or shall I come up with some kind of story or background myself??

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 15 2005, 05:07 PM
Post #27

Evoker

Yeah I forgot to include a history of the Valpyre race.
Ok... *twiddles fingers* I'll have fun thinking this up.

Millions of years ago on the world of Tler'rios, the ancient Sun Goddess Morania set out to create a civilization to rule the world and bring prosperity to all the land. This idea was followed through well, a series of large and beautiful cities being constructed and ruled with fairness and wisdom. However, 3 of her followers, powerful mage lords constructed a huge pyrammid, claiming it to be a gift to Morania. The Sun Godess was happy with this and let construction continue. However, what she was not aware of was that the mage lords had fused the pyrammid with a terrible magic that rotted the soul. One day, as Morania set about to thank them for their good work they unleashed a binding of sorcery and trapped her within the pyrammid.
For many hundreds of thousands of years her mind and soul decayed and she became sick with hatred and thoughts of death. She weakened to the point of near death until one day, a band of adventurers unwittingly brought her fresh life and a thirst for blood. An argument took place within the men and one of them was killed, his blood running through the soil and touching the top of the now buried pyrammid.
The blood brought her extasy and fresh energy and she formulated plot after plot to wreak vengeance on the long dead mage lords that imprissoned her.
6 months after her first taste of blood, two armies fought a great battle on the ground covering the pyrammid. She reacted quickly and sought to posses the many men. This, she did successfully and she manuplated them all into doing her wishes. The men went out and took slaves, conqeured cities and built new ones in their stead. A civilization was born and under the command of the now evil goddess Morania they wreaked havoc on the continent.
Land after land they conquered until one day, a captured prophet told her that the 3 mage lords were rulling the land of Vaardenfell under the names of Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha Sil. Morania didn't think twice, she used her power and opened a giant portal and sent all her cities and armies to Morrowind.

The Blood Sacrifice gives Morania huge amounts of power and energy and as each sacrifice takes place, the Valpyre race grows more powerful.

Btw minque, you play your own character, YOU decide how he should be played.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 16 2005, 06:27 AM
Post #28

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]Yeah I forgot to include a history of the Valpyre race.
Ok... *twiddles fingers* I'll have fun thinking this up.

Millions of years ago on the world of Tler'rios, the ancient Sun Goddess Morania set out to create a civilization to rule the world and bring prosperity to all the land. This idea was followed through well, a series of large and beautiful cities being constructed and ruled with fairness and wisdom. However, 3 of her followers, powerful mage lords constructed a huge pyrammid, claiming it to be a gift to Morania. The Sun Godess was happy with this and let construction continue. However, what she was not aware of was that the mage lords had fused the pyrammid with a terrible magic that rotted the soul. One day, as Morania set about to thank them for their good work they unleashed a binding of sorcery and trapped her within the pyrammid.
For many hundreds of thousands of years her mind and soul decayed and she became sick with hatred and thoughts of death. She weakened to the point of near death until one day, a band of adventurers unwittingly brought her fresh life and a thirst for blood. An argument took place within the men and one of them was killed, his blood running through the soil and touching the top of the now buried pyrammid.
The blood brought her extasy and fresh energy and she formulated plot after plot to wreak vengeance on the long dead mage lords that imprissoned her.
6 months after her first taste of blood, two armies fought a great battle on the ground covering the pyrammid. She reacted quickly and sought to posses the many men. This, she did successfully and she manuplated them all into doing her wishes. The men went out and took slaves, conqeured cities and built new ones in their stead. A civilization was born and under the command of the now evil goddess Morania they wreaked havoc on the continent.
Land after land they conquered until one day, a captured prophet told her that the 3 mage lords were rulling the land of Vaardenfell under the names of Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha Sil. Morania didn't think twice, she used her power and opened a giant portal and sent all her cities and armies to Morrowind.

The Blood Sacrifice gives Morania huge amounts of power and energy and as each sacrifice takes place, the Valpyre race grows more powerful.

Btw minque, you play your own character, YOU decide how he should be played.[/quote]Ok, thanks, have we started yet? And in what order are we doing it? (The order in which we post our parts of the story.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 16 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #29

Evoker

I'll prolly make an RP thread tommorow. I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Do it in any order
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 17 2005, 08:03 AM
Post #30

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]I'll prolly make an RP thread tommorow. I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Do it in any order[/quote]Your will is my command, master.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 19 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #31

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]It was a quiet night by 8 plates standards. With only 3 quaters of the amount of the usual crowd drinking and chatting loudly in the bar. This was very strange, as the recent rumours of a 4th house appearing out of nowhere should be have been sure to attract large numbers of people eager to disuss this recent development of gossip. Kalloros sat quietly at a table, alone in a corner by himself, clutching a glass of grief and musing about the recent speculations. It was rumoured that a city had just appeared out of nowhere somewhere near red mountain and that their guildmaster was planning a full scale on house Telvanni. This did not greatly effect Kalloros as he did not tend to asscociate himself with Telvanni and he definitely had no aquantances with this new house. But still, he thought, there is always need of an assassin and when one has the abilities of Kalloros, they will always be sought after. Quietly, he payed his bill, with only a muttered good night to the innkeeper, and left for his appartment which was located above an argonian's house near the Morag Tongue guild hall. As he walked back he thought about his unsuccessful attampts to kill Jonajosa, the one who betrayed him all those years ago. The first time he got close enough to shoot a bolt into his chest, in the hlaluu plateu in Vivec, an Ordinator had tripped up and knocked him to the ground. He laughed at the memory, he had been so furious at the time but now that he thought back on it, he was lucky not to be arrested for possession of a loaded killing machine in a public place. Sighing, he opened his door, slipped out of his clothes and got into bed.[/quote]I have read this and there are some minor mistakes which should be changed, I have merely corrected spelling and grammar mistakes wink.gif

It was a quiet night by Eight Plate's standards, with only three quarters of the usual crowd drinking and chatting loudly in the bar. This was very strange, as the recent rumours of a fourth house appearing out of nowhere should have been sure to attract large numbers of people eager to disuss this recent development of gossip. Kalloros sat quietly at a table, alone in a corner by himself, clutching a mug of grief and musing about the recent speculations. It was rumoured that a city had just appeared out of nowhere, somewhere near red mountain and that their guildmaster was planning a full scale attack on house Telvanni. This did not greatly effect Kalloros as he did not tend to asscociate himself with Telvanni and he definitely had no aquantances with this new house. But still, he thought, there is always need of an assassin and when one has the abilities of Kalloros, they will always be sought after. Quietly, he payed his bill, with only a muttered good night to the innkeeper, and left for his apartment which was located above an argonian's house near the Morag Tong guild hall. As he walked back he thought about his unsuccessful attempts to kill Jonajosa, the one who had betrayed him all those years ago. The first time he got close enough to shoot a bolt into his chest, in the hlaalu plateau in Vivec, an Ordinator had tripped him and knocked him to the ground. He laughed at the memory, he had been so furious at the time but now that he thought back on it, he was lucky not to be arrested for possession of a loaded killing machine in a public place. Sighing, he opened his door, slipped out of his clothes and got into bed.

P.S. I might post mine later today.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Mar 23 2005, 11:25 AM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

Hmm, noticed that Demon was advising SoulSeeker on something in the actual thread, I think things of that sort should be done in here. Perhaps someone can delete the posts in the thread? Oh and sorry for not posting my bit yet, once I have read everyone else's posts I shall post mine, although I might not make it in because it's 9:30 here wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 23 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

nice pic, and i don't see why you couldn't join but it isn't my thread.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Mar 23 2005, 06:18 PM
Post #34

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Yeah, nice pic there FK, i didnt see it when i came on. Good work! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 23 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Ok thx guys :lickinglips2:
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 23 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #36

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hi!
Haven´t had so much time lately, that´s because there are no posts of mine in the RP-thread. Although I´ll join in, now then Serene is Archmaster of Redoran and will turn up at the arena in due time....I´ll have to think of something smart because I´m going away for a couple of days saturday-monday and then I have no possibility to post (no internet)......

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 23 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Can I just join the "Uprising" thread, I just want to be sure to do this right cuzz its my first time... kvright.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 23 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #38

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I´m sure you can if you read the rules and also the previous posts in the RP thread,.....But you can always PM Demon to ask just to be sure....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 23 2005, 09:21 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

[quote=minque]I´m sure you can if you read the rules and also the previous posts in the RP thread,.....But you can always PM Demon to ask just to be sure....[/quote]
I've read through it 2 times now and just joined it now... Its only because its new to me, even as I have beeing RPing D&D for 3 1/2 years. I just want to do it right because its very cool!
+Quote Post
Elongar
post Mar 23 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #40

Finder
Group Icon

My first RP too. It's kinda fun when you get into it. You develop your person's personality, and he develops into the story on his own (sorry, "her" own in minque's case!).

Just post what you think your character would do, and, most importantly, what he/she would think. We need some emotions and things too. Try to make it interesting for other players to respond to, like me sending the message. I'm affecting the play of others.

Give people something to do. It keeps the story going in a way. It's also interesting responding to other peoples acts. Most importantly however, is that you stay true to your character's nature - except having fun of course! That's most important! wink.gif

--------------------
Power of the Shadow made human flesh,
wakened to turmoil, strife and ruin.
The Reborn One, marked and bleeding,
dances the sword in dreams and mist,
chains the Shadowsworn to his will,
from the city, lost and forsaken,
leads the spears to war once more,
breaks the spears and makes them see,
truth long hidden in the ancient dream.
+Quote Post

10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 03:47 PM