131 Pages V « < 94 95 96 97 98 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
Lopov
post Dec 31 2019, 04:21 PM
Post #1901

Master
Group Icon

I'll be online earlier this Friday, but I'm not attending the meeting, I work on Saturday, which means I need to get some proper sleep.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 31 2019, 08:04 PM
Post #1902

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 30 2019, 09:08 PM) *

Guild meeting this Friday (Jan 3) and Buffy expects to make it.

We may want to start tossing out ideas and getting an idea of how many guildies to expect.

Spindleclutch I and City of Ash I are two of the pledges that day and Buffy is comfortable with either on normal. The downside of pledges, of course, is that they limit group size to 4. So some other ideas would be great to have on the table.

Anyone who wants to lead us around to some WBs that they need might be fun for example.

Of course, dancing and sipping wine is also nice. tongue.gif

Of course THOSE are the pledges. The selfish part of me would prefer not to do those since Cincy soloed them (I can't do the Mark II for either of them on my own though), but if others want to do them then that is fine. At least it would be worth Undaunted experience. Don't want to try to force people to do or not do something.

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 31 2019, 09:16 AM) *

I really would love to get some of the WB's off my map; even Misa needs some of them.

Yes, this sounds good to me. The DLCs have some tough SOBs for WBs. And it would help toward some of the achievements associated with those DLCs. And it wouldn't matter as much how many people we have. It's mostly Elsweyr that is left for me, but there are a few stragglers left in Vvardenfell and other places.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, some of these will depend on how many people we have, but here are some suggestions I have.

-Craglorn content, particularly WBs, because there are a lot of them; but there are some group dungeons that absolutely need multiple people to run them; or maybe we can do Dragonstar Arena
-Blackrose Prison in Murkmire
-As aforementioned, DLC WBs
-Battlegrounds

I have other ideas for Group Dungeons, but I don't want to nudge people to do them just because I personally want/need them done. There are some I started but found that, for one reason or another, I can't do them on my own and I'd prefer to run them with people I know.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Dec 31 2019, 08:05 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 31 2019, 08:43 PM
Post #1903

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 31 2019, 02:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 30 2019, 09:08 PM) *

Guild meeting this Friday (Jan 3) and Buffy expects to make it.

We may want to start tossing out ideas and getting an idea of how many guildies to expect.

Spindleclutch I and City of Ash I are two of the pledges that day and Buffy is comfortable with either on normal. The downside of pledges, of course, is that they limit group size to 4. So some other ideas would be great to have on the table.

Anyone who wants to lead us around to some WBs that they need might be fun for example.

Of course, dancing and sipping wine is also nice. tongue.gif

Of course THOSE are the pledges. The selfish part of me would prefer not to do those since Cincy soloed them (I can't do the Mark II for either of them on my own though), but if others want to do them then that is fine. At least it would be worth Undaunted experience. Don't want to try to force people to do or not do something.

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 31 2019, 09:16 AM) *

I really would love to get some of the WB's off my map; even Misa needs some of them.

Yes, this sounds good to me. The DLCs have some tough SOBs for WBs. And it would help toward some of the achievements associated with those DLCs. And it wouldn't matter as much how many people we have. It's mostly Elsweyr that is left for me, but there are a few stragglers left in Vvardenfell and other places.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, some of these will depend on how many people we have, but here are some suggestions I have.

-Craglorn content, particularly WBs, because there are a lot of them; but there are some group dungeons that absolutely need multiple people to run them; or maybe we can do Dragonstar Arena
-Blackrose Prison in Murkmire
-As aforementioned, DLC WBs
-Battlegrounds

I have other ideas for Group Dungeons, but I don't want to nudge people to do them just because I personally want/need them done. There are some I started but found that, for one reason or another, I can't do them on my own and I'd prefer to run them with people I know.

I was actually referring to the vanilla game World Bosses above. My main character is missing a lot of them; (embarrassingly enough) and I can't solo them.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 31 2019, 10:21 AM) *

I'll be online earlier this Friday, but I'm not attending the meeting, I work on Saturday, which means I need to get some proper sleep.

Understood; verysad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 31 2019, 08:53 PM
Post #1904

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 31 2019, 02:43 PM) *

I was actually referring to the vanilla game World Bosses above. My main character is missing a lot of them; (embarrassingly enough) and I can't solo them.

In that case, I'll bring Evelona along. There's loads of content she hasn't done and I can test her out some more (don't think I'm experienced enough with her and her Sorcerer abilities to go solo). I'm aiming for Cincy to make her clothing all with the Training trait to rapidly advance her level, which I hope will really make her level up fast--from what I've read just to make sure, they all stack together. I'm trying to figure out some good magicka-DPS-oriented sets for her to use.

So I'd be good with this too, actually. Plus she'll discover some more locations more quickly when running with the group. And it's all the more reason for everyone else to meet her that hasn't met her yet.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Dec 31 2019, 08:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 1 2020, 02:26 AM
Post #1905

Councilor
Group Icon

I should be there, not sure who I'll bring yet. Maybe Leveque, as he's still short of L50, and could use some XP.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 2 2020, 11:14 PM
Post #1906

Councilor
Group Icon

Fingers crossed that I can make it. I'm up for anything or willing to sit out the pledges if we have 5.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 3 2020, 12:39 AM
Post #1907

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 2 2020, 05:14 PM) *

Fingers crossed that I can make it. I'm up for anything or willing to sit out the pledges if we have 5.

WOO HOO!!! And I hope if we get over four members at the Meet that we will do something that isn't limited to four players so no one has to sit it out. I love it when Jerric is there!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 3 2020, 12:41 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 3 2020, 04:29 AM
Post #1908

Mouth
Group Icon

I petition for us to start at my Sleek Creek House since not everyone has seen it. And I want that achievement for hosting at least 3 people in a home at the same time. Or my Autumn's Gate if everyone wants to see a bunch of Undaunted trophies, but the home isn't furnished much right now. Does this work for others?

And yes, while I'm up for various 4-person activities, I'd prefer that we have everybody together to do the same activity.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 3 2020, 01:23 PM
Post #1909

Paladin
Group Icon

Sounds good to me - starting at Rader's Sleek Creek.

Looks like we might be expecting Rader, mALX, Grits, ghastley and me so far.

I think mALX wanted some WBs in some of the alliance zones - that seems like it might be fun.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 3 2020, 03:12 PM
Post #1910

Councilor
Group Icon

WB's are good for any number, so go for it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 8 2020, 09:52 PM
Post #1911

Mouth
Group Icon

I know the Undaunted celebration isn't until tomorrow, but does anybody want to group up tonight for some pledges?

According to this calendar...: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/eso-pledge-calendar-en/

...we have Banished Cells II, City of Ash II, and Lair of Maarselok for pledges tonight. BCII is supposedly soloable, but I haven't tried it yet. CAII is supposed to be too, but I ran into a boss that I couldn't do enough damage to quickly enough and so it ended in a stalemate. LoM, I would imagine, needs a full group.

Is anybody down for at least CAII? Possibly BCII? If we could only do one of these as a group, I'd prefer it to be CAII. We can also do a bunch of sharing of the daily delves between characters too.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jan 8 2020, 09:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 2 2020, 08:12 PM
Post #1912

Paladin
Group Icon

As you know, hazmick was the driving force setting up the guild and has served as our guildmaster. When he knew that real life considerations were going to limit his game/forum time, he bumped I and mALX up one level so that we could promote new members from Aquaintance (no bank access) to Friend (full member) and also the ability to change our guild message when necessary.

Hazmick has indeed been away from ESO doing and playing other things for quite a long time however. Recently, we needed a guildmaster function done so I contacted haz on discord. After some discussion with him and ghastley, we all agreed on a course of action to ensure the presence of an active and tech savvy guildmaster. Haz made ghastley guildmaster and, since there can be only one apparently, dropped his own position down to the same level that mALX and I have.

I'm sure all of us hope that real life once again puts hazmick in a good position to begin regularly playing ESO and posting here.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Feb 2 2020, 08:28 PM
Post #1913

Master
Group Icon

That sounds like a good plan - not only is ghastley tech savvy, but he is online quite often, if not daily. Being guild master, even of a small social (low demand) group like ours does take up quite a bit of time. Acadian and mALX have done wonderfully being our "den parents", if you will, but like Acadian said, there is occasionally a need for a "real" guild master. So congratulations ghastley to your "promotion!"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 2 2020, 10:34 PM
Post #1914

Councilor
Group Icon

A heartfelt thank you to all involved in running our guild!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 3 2020, 03:46 AM
Post #1915

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 2 2020, 03:34 PM) *

A heartfelt thank you to all involved in running our guild!

Indeed! Thank you all! Khajiit may not be around much anymore, but it’s nice to know our guild is there when he returns. happy.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 3 2020, 03:53 PM
Post #1916

Councilor
Group Icon

I shall begin my reign of terror tenure by moving the guild hall to mALX's Psijic Villa, and instituting guild meets on the first Friday of each month.

I expect to see everybody there this week! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 3 2020, 10:20 PM
Post #1917

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 3 2020, 09:53 AM) *

I shall begin my reign of terror tenure by moving the guild hall to mALX's Psijic Villa, and instituting guild meets on the first Friday of each month.

I expect to see everybody there this week! biggrin.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

Thank you for accepting the position; now we know who to bug!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Feb 4 2020, 09:36 AM
Post #1918

Master
Group Icon

Hail to the new Guildmaster! viking.gif

I took a break from ESO, and it'll probably last a long time, so I won't attend any meetings in the future. Have fun all of you!

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 4 2020, 12:08 PM
Post #1919

Paladin
Group Icon

We'll miss you in game, Lopov, but glad you're staying active in the forum.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 4 2020, 03:34 PM
Post #1920

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 4 2020, 03:36 AM) *

Hail to the new Guildmaster! viking.gif

I took a break from ESO, and it'll probably last a long time, so I won't attend any meetings in the future. Have fun all of you!

Aw, well just as long as you don't take a break from us here at the Chorrol forums!

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:48 AM