Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduce yourself!
Adanorcil
post Jun 7 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #81

Associate

Hi, people, I'm Adanorcil. You may remember me from films such as "High Elf goes to Hollywood" and "Silence of the Scribs".

No, seriously, I thought it'd be nice to introduce msyelf here. Some of you might know me from the official Elder Scrolls boards, where I am known under the same name, same avatar and same signature. (Gee, I'm boring.)

P.S. I have joined these forums after being repeatedly asked so by a certain individual whose name I shall not give here. Hint, hint... wink.gif

--------------------
"Many people drink from the Fountain of Wisdom, but some merely gargle." - Stephen Fry
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
9of9
post Jun 8 2005, 02:29 PM
Post #82

Finder
Group Icon

(Hm, never noticed this thread before... first thing about me - the things hardest to see are those under my nose and stickies).

I'm 9of9 (not to be confused with NineofNine who, I'm told, exists out there apparently) and you might see me on TES forums occasionally. Though I may look like one, I'm not a trekkie (anymore). The name and avvie are just mementos...

Also, if you're a thief-lover, you might have used my Blackjack mod at some point tongue.gif

That's... about it.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Lucidarius
post Jun 11 2005, 10:05 PM
Post #83

Evoker

Hi everyone. smile.gif

Usually I played strategy games like Civilization, SMAC, SimCity, Dungeon Keepers etc., but then I heard about TES 3: Morrowind. But my pc couldn't handle the game so I thought about it for 5 whole minutes and bought a new (P4 2.0 Ghz) + the game. biggrin.gif

That was the single best decision in my life (so far). tongue.gif

Unfortunately, the pc can't run SpeedTree's demos or ATI's demo so I have already resigned to buy a brand new when Oblivion is released. But hey, what need do we have of money if not to use them for the things we really, really, badly want?

I plan to try my own hand at writing fiction when I step into TES 4: Oblivion. I hail from Denmark so the writing is both good fun and English exercise.

--------------------
Virtue itself turns vice, being misapplied,
And vice sometime's by action dignified.
Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet II, 3
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 11 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #84

Mouth
Group Icon

*gasp* Where did this come from??

Anywayz, Mmy name is Konrad and I'm 13....probably the youngest here. :embarrassed: I like to RP and I like to draw. I like to read LOTR over and over again, because I can't start the silmarrillion. Most of you know me already so...hi!

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ratwar
post Jun 12 2005, 06:23 AM
Post #85

Retainer

Hello... I'm Ratwar... I've been called Ratwar, Rat, and Ratty... If you refer to me as any of those, I'll answer... I'll probably answer if you say "Hey, forum idiot" but that's not the point...

If you've been on the official forums any length of time before coming here, you've probably seen a few posts by me, since I kinda live over there a few hours every day.

I'm a big fan of Morrowind and a lot of other computer games. I'll play basically anything... 'specially a goor FPS...

Of course I'm really looking forward to Oblivion... *drools*
+Quote Post
Catyana
post Jun 17 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #86

Associate

Hello My name is Catyana,
*everyone responds with "Hello Catyana"*
I've been a Morrowind addict for 2 years, and look forward to being an OBSESSED Oblivion addict!...hehe

I used to be addicted to online gaming, but hated the amount of time needed to be competitive, so when my husband showed me Morrowind, I was hooked instantly. The same basic game style but I could walk away when my kids were curled up in a corner complaining about starving to death...lol

Anyways, I've been lurking on the ES forum for a while and thought I'd come check it out here too.
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 18 2005, 02:42 PM
Post #87

Master
Group Icon

I'm a Gamer

Hehehe . . .
+Quote Post
filkertom
post Jun 18 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #88

Associate

Greetings and howdy-do. My name's Tom Smith, and I'm a folk-rock musician (mostly comedy), medium-level hacker (using my powers only for Good), and a gaming nut since 1977. And I cannot wait for Oblivion.

Part of the reason I'm such a big fan of Morrowind is that I've been playing RuneQuest in every incarnation since it came out in 1978, and Ken Rolston (Head Designer on Morrowind) wrote RuneQuest material for Chaosium for a decade, and it shows in so many of the interactions between the Houses and Tribes, and in the backstory of the different Gods, and in so many other small ways.

Anyway, I could go on for awhile about all manner of Stuff, but this is mostly to say Hi.

--------------------
Best,
Tom Smith
The World's Fastest Filker
http://www.tomsmithonline.com
+Quote Post
Shurakai
post Jun 18 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #89

Associate

Hi! I've been playing Morrowind for nearly a year and a half. Big fan of it too. *Squee* I'm 15 and I love to draw. I be a member on Deviantart too! And..that's about it I guess. =/
+Quote Post
Mazuk
post Jun 19 2005, 06:39 AM
Post #90

Knower
Group Icon

Hello all,

I am new here, just found it from Alexander's sig. The name is Mazuk but go by GamerRich on the Elder Scrolls Forum. I have been playing Morrowind ever since 2003. Actually didn't like RPG's until a friend of mine ask me if I have actually every played them. He got Morrowind and I helped in in the construction of his character. Since then I bought the game and am addicted to it. Didn't fine the forums until later on haven't been on the forums much until I found this site. So now I hope to be around and make some new friends. And yes I have played Morrowind an number of times and still play it.

About Me: I play a variety of games, alot being multiplayer online games. As in Swat 4, bfv, bf2 demo (awaiting final release), raven sheild (at times). Others but not that much. I am a huge gamer and love playing games. I am currently going to college for Environmental Technology and will graduate around 2009. I can write but not that well so not sure if i will be writing stories. Ok think that is enough.

Oh wait.... Great site and great forums. Thanks to the admins good job.
+Quote Post
Corn Flakes
post Jun 20 2005, 03:04 AM
Post #91

Associate

I'm Corn Flakes. I'm an active user on the official TES forums and decided I needed some new forums to hang out in. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
JMT
post Jun 21 2005, 09:03 AM
Post #92

Associate

Hiya, I go to TES forums, and I lurked here for awhile finally decided to join. wink.gif
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Jun 25 2005, 03:25 AM
Post #93

Master
Group Icon

Hello all, i'm relatively new to the whole TES scene, at most 2 months, but i must say it is a fascinating world and I can't wait for oblivion. i just stumbled across this site while looking for info on oblivion and decided to join.
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jun 28 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #94

Mouth
Group Icon

Hello. I am BobV, also known as Bobvorius, also known as 'the person that spawns insane ramblings on the Tes chat at times'. I'd tell you the rest but then I'd have to kill all of you.
+Quote Post
Kuukulgur
post Jun 28 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #95

Agent

Hello, I'm from Estonia and I'm rather a slow poster compared to you biggrin.gif Anyways, I don't know what else to say. You'll probably be hearing from me and about me from time to time...

--------------------
He who knows everything, knows he knows nothing.
+Quote Post
Darku
post Jun 28 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #96

Retainer

I am darku Lord Of Tel Uvirith, Dark elf, level 257, wearing a full set of daedric armor and using a daedric dai-katana, i am the slayer of bosmer, they all fear me, my count of bosmer killed by my hands are
(i played morrowind multiple times i finnally am setttling down on this charecter)
I also hate cliff racers.
I Am the nerevarine, and the hortator.
well umm, i killed, umm everybody important in the game after i beat the game.... lol i even killed vivec! and yagrum bagram, baladas demnemvani (ahh close enough to the spelling) creeper, and last but not least....... THERANA THE CRAZY WOMAN!!!!! well those are just the intresting people i killed well bye!

--------------------
GO OBLIVION!!!!
+Quote Post
Master Sam
post Jun 29 2005, 09:23 AM
Post #97

Associate

Yeah. Hi. 3rd Forum joined. Ill be around. Good NIght. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
gotgogged
post Jul 1 2005, 08:31 PM
Post #98

Unregistered

Im Got gogged its a paintball term meaning you got shot in the mask or goggle system what ever you want to call it. I go paintballing as mch as i can and play ES GOTYE when i cant I ve been playing for i dont know how long preatty much since the game came out back in the day I play alot of halo 2 as well thats me preatty much paintball and games

O and im im going to be a sophmere(tenth grade incase any hillbillies are reading this)
+Quote Post
Falconer
post Jul 5 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #99

Associate

Hi smile.gif My name is Nora. I love the Elder Scrolls game because it's so complex it's almost like a real world, especially the lore. I play more for the Role Playing than for leveling up and getting the best armor and so on...so yeah. I love mythology, especially of the Scottish/Celtic vareity. I don't really know what else to say about myself...but...hi!

--------------------
no one gets out of life alive.
+Quote Post
Semidi
post Jul 9 2005, 06:56 AM
Post #100

Associate

Hey, I usually don't post much, but I just prefer to read or lurk if you will. I play games, and the next mmo I'll be playing is d&d online, but I'm looking forward to Oblivion. My first RPG was the original Diablo, but my first "real" rpg was Baulders gate 2. I also go by the name Default in fps games. I go by Semidi in just about everything else.

--------------------
82 Paladins Diablo 2 (RIP)
52 Redguard Fighter morrowind (retired)
64 Orc Battlemage morrowind
60 troll mage World of Warcraft (retired)
360 average wasted days in a year
+Quote Post

48 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:08 AM