Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you wearing? What are you wielding?
mirocu
post Mar 22 2014, 08:29 AM
Post #41

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 22 2014, 12:20 AM) *

mirocu – Great to see Lothie in his leathers and Savior’s Hide! Happily, Buffy has no idea what he had to do to get that vest. wink.gif

Yeah, that history is part of his dark past... mellow.gif

If I may have a request, btw. That pic of Buffy with her Spriggan sister is very nice. Maybe post it here to show Buffy´s rich wardrobe? smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 22 2014, 01:46 PM
Post #42

Paladin
Group Icon

mirocu, don't feel badly about Hircine's quest. Buffy still has not forgiven herself for Borderwatch; nor has she forgiven Sheo for his role there. Happily, she has rebuilt the trust of the Khajiit village and even replaced the Olroy cheese (that took a trip all the way to Corinthe, Elsweyr). And she was delighted that one of her guildmates deposed Sheo from his mad palace.

Regarding Buffy's sprig outfit, I think I know the one you mean – Here she had about 800 hours and Buffy was version 1.5: Old shot.

When we went to Buffy 2.0, that outfit no longer fit so we had to find a new spriggan outfit: Recent shot. (Here, she's just wearing the top and bottom. Not shown in this shot are the grassy roman sandals, gauntlets, cape and leafy crown that can be worn with the outfit.)

Just for info, Buffy 1.0 was pure vanilla and played from 0-500 hours. We went to BAB and CCR to change her look into Buffy 1.5 who continued the same game to 1000 hours. The big change to 2.0 (done mostly to fix growing problems with 1.5) required restarting her game with her as her very own race. I just lump all her hours from both games together though and she is currently at 3551 hours. I love the unique charm that all three versions of her have and hesitate to post older shots because I don’t wish to invite comparisons of her evolving looks. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 22 2014, 03:43 PM
Post #43

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 22 2014, 08:46 AM) *

Regarding Buffy's sprig outfit, I think I know the one you mean – Here she had about 800 hours and Buffy was version 1.5: Old shot.

Nice! Buffy's a spriggan!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Mar 22 2014, 04:03 PM
Post #44

Spam Meister
Group Icon

She´s ever so wonderful in those pics happy.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 8 2014, 02:06 PM
Post #45

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran´s new mace called Elemental Mace works fine smile.gif

It does all elemental attacks 5 pts for 1 sec which may not be much but it can deal 100 blows before depleted. And more importantly it is designed to work with a spell that deal all weaknesses 100 % for about 15 secs (don´t really remember now) and together with that it gets pretty powerful smile.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Apr 8 2014, 02:08 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 16 2014, 12:58 AM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

IPB Image

WEARING:

Chainmail of Life-Seeking
(14 ft. Detect Life). This is Saga's first piece of enchanted gear she's created herself. 14 feet might not seem a lot, but it's a big deal for her to have any DL without casting spells. She hasn't managed to find any Detect Life rings or other such objects yet.

Hands of Akatosh: These are steel gauntlets with 20 feet of light radiance. She found these in an Ayleid ruin I think.

Steel Greaves: she's looking to ditch these as soon as she finds something softer. Too much heavy armor

Chainmail Boots: Saga wanted to enchant these as well, but just enchanting the cuirass with a common soul gem drained nearly all her money at the time!

Forest Friend Amulet: wink.gif

She probably has a couple enchanted rings as well, I'm forgetting what they do, though.

WIELDING

Silver Bow

Silver Axe

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 16 2014, 01:00 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 16 2014, 07:45 AM
Post #47

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 16 2014, 01:58 AM) *

it's a big deal for her to have any DL without casting spells. She hasn't managed to find any Detect Life rings or other such objects yet.

Really? Lothran found a pair of elven gauntlets with Detect Life very early on and used them for quite some time.

Amywhoo.. She looks awesome in that picture! I really like how her PC version turned out smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 16 2014, 01:02 PM
Post #48

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm glad Lothie's new mace is working well. Pairing the right spell and weapon together can be great fun. Buffy's 'prep' spells generally focus on immobilizing, weakening to poison or both.

It's fun following Lada Saga as she goes about finding decent gear. Luvs detect life! She's doing great, and what a nice screenie!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Callidus Thorn
post Apr 16 2014, 01:22 PM
Post #49

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm going to answer the second part first, for reasons that will immediately become apparent.

Tarvyn Dralor

Wielding: A steel bow.

Wearing: This one's a lengthier answer. Tarvyn seems to be collecting clothes at the moment. And tends to wear them for different reasons:

He'll wear a dark shirt with blacksmith's pants(trousers mad.gif) and doeskin shoes when travelling.
He's got a set of burgundy linens with shirt that he sometimes wears around town.
A green brocade doublet with trousers and shoes to match. He's not actually worn these yet, he's working on something to stop the doublet's sleeves fouling the bowstring.
Two robes, one green one, complete with hood, and the other is Mages Guild blue. he's not worn either of these yet either.
But his preferred outfit is one he didn't think suited him, he wasn't exactly fond of it but it grew on him. A black and burgundy outfit with gold trimmed shoes. makes him look comically overdressed when in Bravil, but what can you do? laugh.gif

I think he's overcompensating for crossing half of Cyrodiil wearing nothing but sack cloth.

--------------------
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 16 2014, 01:25 PM
Post #50

Councilor
Group Icon

Love that picture Renee...Very atmospheric!...

My original character - Nordy Boy - managed to find two helmets of detect life...Both of which were the maximum distance ones...And both Daedric... blink.gif ...Looked awesome...Unfortunately this is what he had on him when he did the Bruma Gate battle during the MQ...*Sigh*...Cue statue with horns then... kvleft.gif ...

Aaamywho...

Tharryn has just acquired an Elven Cuirass, which is nice...To go along with his Orcish greaves, boots and gauntlets...His head is covered by the green hood he found in Vilverin at the start of his "Life"...

Weapons are a Glass Bow of Silence (much ghost killingness!), a Glass Longsword...Aaaand a Dwarven Shield...Because it's pretty...*Flutters eyelashes*...Will move on to Ebony as soon as they become available...
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 16 2014, 02:06 PM
Post #51

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Apr 16 2014, 02:22 PM) *

A black and burgundy outfit with gold trimmed shoes. makes him look comically overdressed when in Bravil, but what can you do? laugh.gif

I think he's overcompensating for crossing half of Cyrodiil wearing nothing but sack cloth.

He certainly stands out in Bravil if he wears that laugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 16 2014, 04:26 PM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks all! ... I agree, she looks completely at home in that dark cave. It's interesting reading people's choices with apparel and weapons. OB allows plenty of customization for sure.

Really? Lothran found a pair of elven gauntlets with Detect Life very early on and used them for quite some time.

Saga has always managed to find some sort of Detect Life item on PS3 or Xbox by now, but it hasn't happened yet on PC. .. yeah, she's all about Detect Life. Right now I have both Minor and Major Detect Life spells hotkeyed, it's ridiculous. I need to find out who sells whatever the more advanced version is.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 16 2014, 04:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 16 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #53

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 16 2014, 05:26 PM) *

yeah, she's all about Detect Life. Right now I have both Minor and Major Detect Life spells hotkeyed, it's ridiculous. I need to find out who sells whatever the more advanced version is.

But now when she´s accepted into the University, surely she can craft a better one herself? wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Apr 25 2014, 03:22 PM
Post #54

Knower
Group Icon

Awesome outfits, guys!

Renee, I love Lady Saga unique selection of enchanted clothing!

Right, Lissa changes her clothes daily, and are usually very different. Her current favourites are

This, which although unclear is basically a corset top and a skirt, inspired by Diana of the goddess store.

This, her favourite matching outfiit

And this... Her personal favourite, an the cutest thing ever.

All her clothing has a light armour status.

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 26 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #55

Paladin
Group Icon

This continues to be a very fun thread. Rihanae, The Goddess Store definitely suits Lissa!

As big as Buffy's wardrobe is, she could never keep track of things or figure out what to wear if she had to consider both appearance and enchantments. So the only enchanted gear she has is a pair of rings enchanted with detect life. They combine to a range of 360 feet.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 26 2014, 04:18 PM
Post #56

Councilor
Group Icon

I agree...Awesome thread!!...

Tharryn went for the Glass in the end...McBoy's info that the damage rating for it is the same as that for Dwarven heavy armour made me think it was worth the looking like a neon boiled sweet when you wind up on third person now and again... biggrin.gif ...

So, Glass Cuirass...Orcish gauntlets...Ebony Boots and Greaves...That Vilverin hood that's lasting well...Glass sword and my Dwarven Shield still...Plus the Jewel of Rumare, 'cause you just can't get enough of the breathing underwater thing... biggrin.gif ...
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 26 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #57

Councilor
Group Icon

I love to see how characters evolve in this thread! happy.gif

Lildereth has NPC Jerric along on her current trip. His enchanted gear has started breaking between visits to a smith, so she’s picked up some new boots and greaves for him. She can’t repair his enchanted gear. His signature Kvatch shield and sword Redeemer (fine steel) have made it so far, and he’s already wearing a Shield-enchanted brown shirt most of the time. And of course he’s wearing the daedroth claw around his neck. It’s been fun to see him as an NPC in something different yet still mostly the same.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 30 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #58

Councilor
Group Icon

IPB Image

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

Vest of Warding (Shield, 8% on Self)

Greaves of Tumbler (Fortify Acrobatics 7 pts.

Chainmail Boots

WHAT ARE YOU WIELDING?

Bow of Sparks (shock 5 pts.)
Silver Axe

Description
: As we can see, Lady Saga is starting to get more and more comfortable with less clothing, especially if she's not on a dungeon dive. As a wood elf, she seems to prefer natural things, like her own skin, in contact with the rain, sun, and wind.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 30 2014, 10:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 30 2014, 10:47 PM
Post #59

Spam Meister
Group Icon

She.... does look nice.. hehe.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 1 2014, 12:15 AM
Post #60

Ancient
Group Icon

From that pic, it does not look like she is wearing much at all! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:03 AM