Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Forgotten Tales
Hukai The Wandering
post May 19 2005, 02:15 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

This is for the library and I'm just putting this here so I won't forget to post it. I will share each chapter as I go and so please, do not ask me about anything that I have not posted already. This includes what that book is about.
Thank you,
Hukai.

EDIT:
This is the first piece, the prelude or whatever you want to call it. It introduces the reader to the book's purpose, and ultimintly(sp?) their own.

The Forgotten Tales

(The book looks old and tattered. You notice that there are small spots of grass stains on the cover, and you can smell the scent of old herbs on every page.)

To Begin
There are many stories in which life has created. Many of these hold truths that, even without all the lore, will call upon the generations to listen. This is a collaboration of those truths that, without such, we would have no history. Up until the recent wars, and back unto the old song, all tales hold true for a time. Read, and believe not that I have said so, but because you truly believe. And so, Our story begins.

This post has been edited by Hukai The Wandering: Sep 7 2005, 02:01 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Hukai The Wandering
post Sep 10 2005, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

I know, sorry about the other day too. I guess I just had some steam that needed working off...It's not really as bad as I made it seem asn i don't even think that I had any bad feeling towards the site or the admin when I posted that...Mabye it was just pent up frustation that I forgot about and exploded when I came back... I don't know. Again, sorry if I was being an boat. embarrased.gif I'll be good, for a while. devilsmile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Hukai The Wandering   The Forgotten Tales   May 19 2005, 02:15 AM
vaanic~one   I like the way the introduction has an air of grea...   May 19 2005, 04:27 PM
Hukai The Wandering   :) EDIT: This is the first story in the book.   May 19 2005, 09:34 PM
Hukai The Wandering   After seeing that half of the post in here have be...   Jul 2 2005, 08:09 PM
jonajosa   Why was it deleted? Surely you know the rules abou...   Jul 3 2005, 05:33 AM
9of9   Could that half of the conversation been carried o...   Jul 3 2005, 08:45 AM
Hukai The Wandering   I'm about to start back up and finish the seco...   Sep 7 2005, 01:59 AM
stargate525   hey, we had no problems like that on the official...   Sep 7 2005, 02:56 AM
vaanic~one   What happened?   Sep 7 2005, 02:04 PM
Rane   Why would it be deleted? Seriously, I honestl...   Sep 7 2005, 04:14 PM
Darkwing   The team here try to allow as much freedom as poss...   Sep 7 2005, 04:18 PM
Hukai The Wandering   It's not that there are any technical problems...   Sep 9 2005, 03:14 AM
Darkwing   Please try to understand. As the site has gotten ...   Sep 9 2005, 12:44 PM
stargate525   ironic if they then delete all this won't it?   Sep 10 2005, 01:18 AM
Hukai The Wandering   Yes it'll will be...BTW: How can I get them to...   Oct 22 2005, 02:00 AM
Hukai The Wandering   This has been moved into the Fan Fition area.   Apr 15 2006, 10:23 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:28 AM