Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Post #3761

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 21 2019, 08:35 AM) *

I haven't done Cyrodiil yet either; but like you = was holding it out for last. (and I'm WAY further back than you are to being close to the end = more like at the beginning, lol).

Oh god, Khajiit can only imagine how annoying trying to fish in Cyrodiil would be.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Post #3762

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 21 2019, 10:20 AM) *

I haven't done Cyrodiil yet either; but like you = was holding it out for last. (and I'm WAY further back than you are to being close to the end = more like at the beginning, lol).

Oh god, Khajiit can only imagine how annoying trying to fish in Cyrodiil would be.

Everyone I know that has done it has had good experiences with it overall. The veteran PvP'ers usually bypass someone fishing as "not a threat." One guy from the DC even came and dropped his fishing line next to a friend of mine who was EP. The issues they may have are from gank mobs when fishing near roads; skyshards; Dolmen; or Keeps.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Post #3763

Paladin
Group Icon

Ghastley, it takes guts to become a master angler! Check for an in game PM with some attached. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Post #3764

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 21 2019, 10:14 AM) *

Everyone I know that has done it has had good experiences with it overall. The veteran PvP'ers usually bypass someone fishing as "not a threat." One guy from the DC even came and dropped his fishing line next to a friend of mine who was EP. The issues they may have are from gank mobs when fishing near roads; skyshards; Dolmen; or Keeps.

Hmm, perhaps being a fisher person might be a good cover for infiltration?

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Post #3765

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 21 2019, 11:14 AM) *

Yep, some people are actually quite cool about it. I was clearing a dolmen on my own and a Dominion player came into view. I was getting ready for him to come after me, but he was actually cool about it and left me alone since I only cared about taking out the dolmen.

But I imagine other players are not so cool about it and will try to go for what they think are "easy pickins.'"

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Today, 01:39 AM
Post #3766

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 21 2019, 11:19 AM) *

Ghastley, it takes guts to become a master angler! Check for an in game PM with some attached. tongue.gif

Cat Man Dhou was sad that so many bunnies bought it, but at least a thousand frogs didn't have to croak. tongue.gif

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post

189 Pages V « < 187 188 189
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 03:32 AM