Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Secret of the Red Altar, Planning 1, Plot for this new role-play.
Tellie
post Sep 27 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #81

Mouth
Group Icon

I think this one looks promising...I'll join I think.

Most likely it'l be James that I'll join up, but I'll have to see.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Sep 27 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #82

Knower
Group Icon

What exactly is the current situation?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 27 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #83

Master
Group Icon

For as far as I know. (my memory is kinda hazy, sorry.)

The Bronze guild has pretty much been destroyed. Only Lexie, Ahn and Gro-Bolg remain free. Lexie and Ahn are together while Gro-Bolg has been separated from everyone else after he jumped off a cliff and into the sea. Deryll Farfing is now sitting in the Bronze guild's office, celebrating victory while the captured guild members are being taken away by the army.

Then there are Phiona and Dagon who are in Mournhold (I think.) And finally there is Lucien, who is somewhere.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Sep 27 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #84

Knower
Group Icon

So, can your Orc for example "randomly" pluck an Imperial Battlemage on the road? I mean, my Imperial Battlemage could help your Orc right? He could give him a few healing potions to get him back on his feet and join him, or something like that. What about it?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 27 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #85

Master
Group Icon

That would work. Gro-Bolg will be sitting in a ditch beside the road, trying to warm himself at a small fire.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Sep 27 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #86

Mouth
Group Icon

Say, perhaps if that is the case, your orc cloudy after he have picked up the battlemage, pick up James...I imagine it could be quite funny that (after he have tried to rob you, which he will), that he ends up blowing up a stupid ogre or something, and the three decide to journey together...after all one never know when a shotgun or home made molotov cocktail can come in handy. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 27 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #87

Master
Group Icon

Lol, the noble knight wannabe, one Imperial Battlemage and a triggerhappy badmouthed gangster? That sounds like it could lead to some funny situations.

So, care to put your characters into the character thread? smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Sep 27 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #88

Mouth
Group Icon

Doing it now...so I guess that James shall start heading towards the orc then eh...although the orc have to find it amusing to see a young man stand there with a stick with two holes in, demanding whatever he wants. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Sep 27 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #89

Knower
Group Icon

I've already made Trebonius.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 27 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #90

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Well if Danny decides to continue this I´ll also do it...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 28 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #91

Master
Group Icon

Alright. Griff suggested planning and I agree. Seeing as how the Plys'Iea will be fighting against three characters, we could use some planning to ensure proper coöperation between James, Dan and Flint.

So, Revan, Tellie, Griff. Any ideas on how to do it?

As for me, I see Dan rushing to meet the alien in melee while Flint does his best to support him with Telekinesis. (Like he did with Rann a while back, slowing the Plys'Iea's blow long enough for Rann to dodge.)
The only problem I see with this plan is James. All of his offense appears to be area effect here and so far, not very effective either. While the shotgun might prove to be a good distraction, I fear Dan would get ripped up by any stray pebbles.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 28 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #92

Wise Woman
Group Icon

My god....always fights! Don´t you guys ever get tired of the continous fighting that goes on in our RP:s??? kvright.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Sep 28 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #93

Knower
Group Icon

Well, we're guys after all. If we can't write about killing and fighting then we can't really feel like guys. You know the whole testosterone thing. Anyway, the only glitch I can see with your plan is that you posted it in the wrong planning thread. This is the thread for Secrets of the Red Altar, not To Heir is Human.

As for the actual plan I like it. It does seem to be typical of Dan to charge the enemy without any thought whatsoever to his own safety. I agree. Let's hear what Tellie says about it.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 28 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #94

Master
Group Icon

Sorry. I'll copy and paste both yours and mine stuff to it.

And as for the fighting. Well I rarely start it, but I rarely seem to avoid it as well. Yup, let's blame good old Testosterone. But what about Tellie? She seems to be the aggressive sort and I thinks she's a woman.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 28 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #95

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I post in the right thread, Griffie! Or really it doesn´t matter, there are continous fights in both RP:s....for all that matters.

I understand the testosterone-thing, but still, wouldn´t you like to really play sometimes? Not just describing how much damage you do....?

Oh aye Tellie is female, but she´s become very aggressive after her return...don´t really know why... mellow.gif

I just wish there was more roleplay and less fighting! I don´t mean to exclude all fights...it´s just too much, that´s all!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Sep 28 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #96

Mouth
Group Icon

hehe...the reason I've become more agressive, is propably due to the fact that I've been overworked and stressed the last months, and any form of agression, even in written form is always a bit soothing, beside, I've always been a bit of a tomboy in my life, and so, I guess the male attidute of violence have somewhat affected me.

But I agree with minque, we propably should tone down on the fighting a little bit soon, after all we need other thigns than fights too. smile.gif

And as for James, remember he have two very fancy daggers that he likes to use when things get close and personal...so if he can manage to go onto the Plys'ea from the side or rear he can at least do some damage hopefully...alternatively he can pick up a sword, but most likely he's going to end up badly wounded then...

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 28 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #97

Master
Group Icon

Hmm, I see what you mean. The rps are simply too heavily biased towards combat here. I mean, just look at how we build the character thread. Do we describe our character's love of poetry or skill at flower arrangement? No, we describe weapons and other stuff like that.

I hope we get done with the siege in To Heir is Human pretty soon, it's beginning to get old. Part three sounds more interesting to me right now, what with the political intrige of a mind-controlling Altair and all. In the case of this rp here, I don't know what will happen. I do know I want Madrukh to continue his quest at becoming the perfect knight while Deryl will try to find Lexie and Ahn, in a more subtle way than simply swarming the countryside with grunts.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 28 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #98

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ahhh....I thought you still had a female touch in you Tel! I´m so glad!

Oh but Jackie there´s no need for flower-arrangements, we can still describe our weaponry and armor...it is a violent world we are rp-ing in, so fighting is normal..but you who participated in AMU maybe remember that we had a lot of very good interactions between charachters as well as good fights and stuff....I think we still can achieve that....if we want to.. smile.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Sep 28 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #99

Mouth
Group Icon

Of course we can...and I at least want's to, so let's just take it slow and easy, and try not to rush things...I find the Rp'ing much more enjoyable and it lasts longer as well.

And thanks minqy, it's good to hear I haven't completely betrayed my gender...(and I guess that the fact that I can still giggle, is a good sign tongue.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:47 PM