7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Secret of the Red Altar, Playground 1
GunsnArmor
post Jun 4 2007, 04:45 AM
Post #41

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

Before Hitius intered the the council room, he made a turn down the hall, and into Sayn's chamber. Some of the members took his body to where a burial would take place. But nothing had been done to his room, and Hitius reached into his desk and pulled out small, square papers, which seemed to be notes. After breifly looking at the first few, he gently placed them in his pocket. "I wont tell them everything..." he walked back into the guild hall, and into the chambers. He didn't say anything, yet, and just sat down.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 4 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #42

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

Ahn watched as Hitius silently entered the room and sat down. He stood there silently himself, just looking at Hitius, silently asking for an explanation. He realized that the guild was somewhat of a secret society, and needed to remain so, but it didn't excuse the withholding of information at this point.

"So...is there anything you would like to tell us?"

People are willing to risk their lives for him, and he won't even tell them what they're fighting or what for. he thought to himself.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 4 2007, 06:38 AM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bol Madrukh

Madrukh nodded to Jo'Puma.
,,Perhaps that would work if the numbers are roughly equal. Yet how many are there? I propose we make an alternate plan as well and use Reggard's report to choose what we shall do. Now my alternate plan, in the case of heavy numbers is to let one of us make a last stand while the others escape through the secret tunnel." He said.
,,Or maybe we should abandon the idea of a fight altogether. There is honour in avoiding bloodshed."

Hitius then reentered the room.
,,Guildmaster, is there anything else we should know?"

OCC: Yes, an Orc just talked about avoiding bloodshed and it being honourable. Fear and suffer, for certainly the world has been doomed by those words!

Deryll Farfing

,,Alright, move out! The main group will keep a steady march and commence its movement half an hour after you've left. Move swiftly, yet silent. Be on the lookout for any guards, no matter where they may be holed up." Deyll ordered and the two sweeping teams set off.

OCC: Reggard's free to see or miss them. They'll be sneaking. But the main group is going to stick out big time when it arrives.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 4 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #44

Agent

Jo'Puma

Jo'Puma shook his head. "No, we don't have a secret tunnel."

Hanadam Hitius

"But fleeing might have to be our strategy. If we all die,-...oh, thats right, I should tell you more about who we're fighting..." Hitius paused for a moment. "This secret was between me and Mayuhns Sayn for years, even before this guild. I wish for none of you to tell anyone, even our other guild members. Only you five shall bare the secret..."

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 4 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

[b]Gro-Bolg Madrukh.[/b]

Madrukh frowned.
,,I know we don't have a real secret tunnel, but that side-passage we never use and Reggard just used to leave does lead quite a bit away from the main entrance. It's exit is well concealed behind rocks and shrubbery. I'd say that counts as secret." He grunted. Before he could say anything else, Hitius had begun his explanation, soon pausing to let the weight of what he was going to tell sink in. Madrukh took advantage of the pause.
,,Reggard, can we tell him? The man has his faults, yet he is a loyal ally, the kind with which I am willing to fight any opponent if I have him at my side. He won't tell anyone, I'm sure of it. And he is risking his neck by keeping guard. Not to mention that he already knows of the assassination."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 4 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

"Since he said 'you five' when there are four of us, I would assume Reggard to be the fifth."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 4 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #47

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Lexie

"I suppose I don't count then?" This was her first reply, her voice was dark and low and she looked at the men with a scornful smile

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 4 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

"Don't worry, you're included. Though I'm not sure that it's a good thing," he said, waiting for Hitius' explanation.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 4 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #49

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

Hitius was slightly annoyed. "Anyways, since everyones done interupting me..." he paused again, "The guild that assassinated Mayuhns Sayn, goes by the name 'Red Altar'. Most of them wear this traditional armor, that looks somewhat like some of the ash monsters back some years ago in Vvardenfell."

Jo'Puma

"I remember reading about some of those a while back. They actually threatened the people on Vvardenfell." Jo'Puma thought to himself. He was scratching his chin, not realizing he was kind of starring at Lexie. He was just daydreaming, thinking about this Red Altar guild, and ash monsters...for some reason.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 4 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #50

Agent

reggard

half an hour passed, and reggard decided to advance up the trail. half-climbing along the rocky hills that fringed the path, he scurried several hundred meters and crouched, concealed among the rocks. if anything happened to him, he would be out of earshot of the other gaurds. he was on his own.

ten minutes he waited, scanning the trees and the road with a hunter's practiced eyes. a cliffracer rose skirted the mountains, a squirrel dropped a nut, a wolf pack moved stealthily. an exchange of words floated by and into his ear, coming from the end of the path leading away from the guildhall.

"any gaurds, no matter where....."

it was a human's voice, and sounded official. an order, no doubt. reggard was faced with a decision. rush back to the guildhall, alerting the gaurds on the way, or stay and observe.

the former choice seemed more logical, as there was no one else remotely near this area who would have gaurds posted, besides the bronze guild. thus, he concluded, whoever was headed towards the guild was an enemy of sayn. jumping down off the rocks into the flora behind them. going at a jog, he headed back towards the bronze guild hall, alerting gaurds on his way.

heres a drawing, in case that was confusing.

^^
R ^^^
######^^^^_______#####

#.............ferns and trees
^.............rocks
R.............reggard
___..........path

OOC: reg doesnt know about the army or the stealth teams, he only heard someone who sounded official.

OOC: maybe something could delay him, perhaps?

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 5 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #51

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

"So they started a guild war," he said flatly.

"So, Hitius," he began, "Do you want us to fight or relocate before they get here?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 6 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #52

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

"I don't know...." he faintly said, and he thought. "We should fight. If maybe they are too strong, we shall fall back."

Jo'Puma

"So...are we ready then?" Jo'Puma asked the room.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 6 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

Deryll Farfing.

,,Look!" Deryll looked and saw someone run off along the path they were going to take.
,,Ok, change of plans. We've already been discovered. Split off in three equal portions. We're going to storm all three routes at the same time! No, we won't need as many troops on the narrow trail. Send a quarter to the narrow trail and split the remainder evenly on the other two paths! Move!" He ordered.

Deryll himself moved to the narrow trail, where he expected the Bronze guild to make its escape.
,,If they have any good fighters, they could smash through a lot of opposition there where we're forced to come one by one. After all, this army consists of amateurs."

Gro-Bolg Madrukh

,,That's the spirit. Don't look down, Hitius! We shall stand strong and drive them back for sure!" Madrukh cheered.
,,Though keeping a plan of escape in line would help. If we win this fight, they'll come back with more. We should leave at the end of the battle regardless of the outcome. I suggest we don't take the caravan trail. That's where the enemy will surely be watching. The coast might be safe, but with that storm looming, the sea might flood the trail. Then there is the narrow path through the hills. If we meet opposition there, we can only hope that we are the better fighters. Only one man fits at the narrowest point. One man there can hold an army if that army consists only of weak fighters. Decide, Hitius."

--------------------
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 7 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #54

Agent

OOC: you failed to mention how many men are under uh..."farfing's" command

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 7 2007, 06:25 AM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

OCC: Not that many, about twenty in total. That makes five on the narrow trail and 7.5 on the other paths. (yup, 7.5. Any volunteers for a cleaving?) It looks like someone is severely underestimating the Bronze guild. I would have put this in a pm, but everyone needs to know. Ok, a post to make this legal.

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Having said his words, the knight walked out of the room to retrieve his equipment.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 7 2007, 06:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 7 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #56

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 4 2007, 10:52 PM) *

Ahn

"Don't worry, you're included. Though I'm not sure that it's a good thing," he said, waiting for Hitius' explanation.

Lexie

She frowned at Ahn and shook her long hair from her face and stared sternly at him.

"Bah! I'm probably a better fighter than you, do not underestimate me!" she said dryly

I do not get this, but I'll just listen and I will learn

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 7 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bolg Madrukh

He returned, fully suited up in his worn and dented suit of iron plate armour. The giant Claymore that was his pride sat in its scabbard on his back. Almost instantly, he noticed that there was some bad blood flowing between Ahn and Lexie.
,,Squabling like a married couple. How adorable." He thought.
,,This is no time for anger among each other. Focus on the real enemy."

OCC: I'm going to bed. I'm fricking melting here.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 7 2007, 09:37 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 7 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #58

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

Ahn smiled at the humor of Lexie's comment, both because of her presumption in thinking she could best him, and becase she obviously misunderstood his earlier statement.

Touchy, isn't she? The voice in his head echoed. Ahn chose to ignore it, as he often did when the voice spoke.

"Nobody's underestimating your fighting ability," he said aloud in a condescending tone, "I was merely stating that being included isn't such a desirable thing. Now start worrying your pretty little head about the guild war ahead instead of your imagined insults."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 7 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #59

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Lexie

She gave Ahn one of "those looks" people used to accuse her of giving to them, but didn't answer.

Ok, he thinks he knows best, then let him,

I wouldn't be surprised if I'll save his ass more than once, before this is over!

"I...I used to know Sayn" she said silently, "In fact we were rather close" She blushed which annoyed her greatly

He said there was some things going on, but he never got around to tell me more

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 7 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #60

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

I'll bet she's known a lot of men. the voice that was not his spoke in his mind.

Clever. Ahn responded.

"Are we even going to try to fight outside, or are we barricading ourselves in here, as the khajiit suggested?" he asked, focusing his attention from Lexie to Madrukh.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:42 AM