11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- Planning VI, the sixth of many
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 8 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

Hopefully you don't mind me wrapping our Amrita's and Veric's duel. Altair needs to get back to the IC soon.

I think it makes sense given that Veric basically said that if he dies, Amrita is screwed.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 8 2007, 03:06 AM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

This basically means that Veric can do anything he pleases with Amrita in his own little, personal world. Much better than Mankar Camoran. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 8 2007, 05:41 AM
Post #43

Councilor
Group Icon

If you're still around, revan, we could move Issac, rann, satyana a little further along.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 8 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

Last post editted, Dantrag.

EDIT: But the army is there already, Karn and Ptholos are talikng with the commander (in Green Emporer Way, the place around White Gold Tower AKA the Imperial Palace.) The Narza'Tai are hidden around the southern shore (apparently the threesome didn't notice the hidden camp).

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jun 8 2007, 06:37 AM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

revan, i think you just beat the record for largest number of different characters posted for in one post; 5 biggrin.gif

and im thinking i may just make a post that effectively moves sadril, bri, rahvin, and jo'puma to the gates as well, just behind rann and co.

getting tired of them not getting any action...

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 9 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #46

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 9 2007, 03:05 PM) *

revan, i think you just beat the record for largest number of different characters posted for in one post; 5 biggrin.gif

and im thinking i may just make a post that effectively moves sadril, bri, rahvin, and jo'puma to the gates as well, just behind rann and co.

getting tired of them not getting any action...

Yeah..please do so! I´d appreciate that!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 9 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

Ian will meet Bree with some measure of animosity; he might also continue ignore Kirana in his quest to get rid of Cerpin. I hope POS shows up and posts, otherwise someone might have to take control of Commander Astratus.

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 9 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

POS seems to be the type that's either around later at night or very early in the morning (at least for my time). So it could possibly be some time before he stops by here since it's only early afternoon here.

We'll see, it is the weekend afterall.

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 10 2007, 05:23 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

Ok, since I know Tenek will be away from the computer for awhile. I'll post him after some more dialog, he's had some...... adventure while away.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 10 2007, 06:45 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

Sorry, if that last post was inconvenient, if it was too much so, just tell me.

But I have decided that either Ian or Karn will (unless there is superpowered intervention) die in their battle after the war is over. It's no longer personal, they want to end their decade-long struggle. If it's alright, whoever wins will be burdened with the leadership of the Narza'Tai (unless Patholos desires such a position if Karn dies).

I suppose this could take place after Ian gives Cerpin a new body, and if Ian dies then both he and Kirana will be gone (I think).

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jun 10 2007, 07:01 AM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 10 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

So is the battle going to be sometime the next day, or will this be like an actual siege (a few days or weeks of little true combat then the climactic end?) If so, then how long are Rann and Bree going to talk before Satyana finally talks to her mother?
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 10 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #52

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Not so long! Rann is not a rambling man! They´ll have a couple of drinks and just get to know each other! Then Satyana appears and ,....well so on. Be reassured you´ll soon have your fight! Maybe Satyana will take part in it as well! blink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 10 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

im glad to say that whether it really is or not, the RP seems to be moving faster. and we still have so much plot to cover! *yay*

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 10 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Well at nights it seems to really pick up. I was so bored at work because no one was doing anything. I then chill out with friends last night and today I see a whole wackload of posts.

A guy needs his nightlife every now and then! tongue.gif

Anyways, I think I caught up well enough. Though I'm curious of how Veric will find Amrita again since she was not given an amulet. I guess that since she'll be lurking around the Imperial City, she won't be too difficult to find.

I'm also curious. I want Amrita to have some interaction with her siblings but I'm not entirely sure how I want to get that instigated.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 10 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

Hopefully, Bree will approve of Issac. Seeing as her daughter is the person Issac wants to eventually marry.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 10 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #56

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Jun 10 2007, 11:13 PM) *

Hopefully, Bree will approve of Issac. Seeing as her daughter is the person Issac wants to eventually marry.

Oh I´m sure she will! Issac is such a lovely young man! Don´t worry..... tongue.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Jun 11 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #57

Knower
Group Icon

However long the battle lasts, the Army of Morrowind will probably suffer 80-90% casualties.

Will the Silhouette fight in the battle? Maybe Astratus could fight him or something.

Patholos would be fine with leadership, but he is still a little insane.

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 11 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Erm, Karn left the tent shortly after the Commander did and had a talk with Ian. Then he came back to fetch Patholos and return to the Narza'Tai.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 11 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

i believe the silhouette will not only fight in the battle for the imperial city, he will die in it.

as for me, i am sorry. it will be harder for me to get on from 5 minutes from now until july 20th. im going south to florida and internet access, though available, is slightly harder to come by. i will try to participate in the upcoming battle, but sadril will probably be put on the back burner for a while, and i may try to avoid drawn out conversations with anybody...

i will stay in touch.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 11 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #60

Councilor
Group Icon

we really need altair to make some sort of breakthrough in the battle. maybe let him kill the silhouette?

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:15 PM