Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir Is Human II- Playground XIII, the 13th....
jack cloudy
post Aug 20 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #201

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint regained consciousness. The first thing he noticed was the numb sensation in his legs and arms.
,,Well, at least it no longer hurts." He thought. This reprieve did little to ease his tension however. He had been unable to open his eyes so far nor had he been able to make a sound. In short, he had no idea where he was and was unable to ask.

OOC: Ok, does anyone have any ideas where my Breton is? I'd like to bring him back into the rp.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 20 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #202

Knower
Group Icon

Patholos

His new eyes gave him back the sight he used to have, and apparently, after catching his relfection in a pool of water, they were back to their snow white quality. The healer supporting him continually cast spells on him until he could walk by himself. Suddenly, they came upon an obstacle, two dead civilians combating a werewolf. The fight looked to be closed in, but Patholos nor the healer were in any shape to fight. Patholos felt in his pocket for his weapon, and suddenly he remembered it was at the armourer's. He recalled the knife and was delighted to see it attached by chain to a wristguard fashioned from solid mithril.

Patholos and the healer snuck around the fight. They got all the way around when three vampires, thirsty for blood, cornered them. Patholos pushed the healer back, and said, "Keep me alive." He then, by a force he could only assume was Sithis, began to chant words, words that had noise but also made it seem like there was no other sound. Then Patholos's eyes turned clear, and the blade in his had turned red, a drastic change from its accustomed green. Patholos still retained his personality, but his voice was deep and concrete. His new vision slowed movement and heightened perception, giving Patholos an uncanny edge.

He engaged the vampires, and noticed one hanging back preparing a stun spell. Patholos projected the dagger while the other two vampires moved in to strike with their swords. The third vampire caught the blade in the forehead, and Patholos jerked the chain back coiling around his hand to pick up the slack. There was a sickening pop, and the vampire's head came off of his body. Patholos grinned at the other two, but then realized that Sithis was only giving him this power. Patholos reverted back, and the two vampires closed in...

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 26 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #203

Master
Group Icon

OCC: Green Emporer Way is exclusively the grounds for the place and the graveyard for the Septim Line. So, maybe the stock should be in a tomb
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 26 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #204

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Okay...This thread is now declared LOCKED!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:32 AM