Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human III, Playground 1
Dantrag
post Apr 30 2008, 05:18 AM
Post #41

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann walked outside then, in an attempt to clear his head. He hadn't expected to see Dalrus, and therefore was completely unprepared for all subsequent conversations. He did love Dalrus, but he hadn't expected to have to deal with that emotion quite so soon. It was more than he could ask for, the fact that she didn't seem to hate him despite the fact that he left the country for a year.

Dalrus is the only woman that's ever made me act so stupid. I'm pretty sure the first word I said to her was a curse word. Oh well, I'm pretty sure there was spark, unless I just said enough stupid sh*t to put it out.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 30 2008, 07:09 AM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Flogir, on his way to the Council Chambers

Flogir was busily making his way to the Council Chambers when he caught sight of a familiar friend. Rann was facing away from him but he still clapped a meaty hand on the Dunmer's shoulder.

"Rann! Long time no see," he said with a grin. "You stickin' around for awile now? We should catch up sometime soon. Just come visit me in my office at the Home Guard barracks. It's just east of the Tower once you exit it."

Everything he said was basically in a rush as he knew the meeting was close to beginning. Hopefully the fact that he really didn't give Rann time to answer anything didn't bother the young mer.

He stepped into the Council Chambers and returned the greeting to those present, he noticed that Agrippa had yet to make his arrival. He took his place near the end of the table. His position didn't hold much sway as he only looked after the Imperial City solely, many of the other representatives had whole provinces to look after or entire Legions to look after. Still, he felt privileged that he was at least recognized as a figure of some importance and participated somewhat in these meetings.

OOC: Flogir will pull Agrippa aside after the meeting, Floro.

This post has been edited by The Metal Mallet: Apr 30 2008, 07:10 AM

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 30 2008, 07:51 AM
Post #43

Knower
Group Icon

Dan, outside Chorrol

Dan sheathed his sword, grateful that he had no cause or need to use it. Two strangers had done that for him, forcefully dispatching the guards. They seemed to be skilled, as well as well armed. One of them had a fearsome silver claymore which shone brightly in the sun, while the other had an overall threatening demeanour, and a knowledge of spells to match, judging by the way he dispatched one of the guards.

The vigour of youth. If only I was young once more, I could have dove right in and cleaved left and right with no care for the consequences. Boys straight out of childhood fear nothing after all, but old men know better.

Dan remembered the days of his youth, the days when he could still talk and not just let his sword do the talking for him. But then he remembered that he had done the greatest things in his life with solely his sword, during the siege of the Imperial City. He had slain many foes, and crossed blades with a fearsome champion of the enemy host twice, a feat that not many could boast to have accomplished. Only his few companions could say that, but Dan had not heard about them for quite some time. Of course, living much like a hermit in the mountains generally hardens human contact. Nevertheless, Dan still remembered his former battle-mates.

Rann, with his grim demeanour and fell anger in combat, the Breton Flint Ironwood, with his many japes and pessimistic way of thinking, Rann's sister Amrita, with her dark attire and even darker spells and Jon Constantine, with his drunken stupors.

Such times, however, were gone and Dan was actually grateful for it. Wars were a necessary part of life, but that didn't mean Dan liked them. Neither did he like killing, but it was the only thing he was good at. Exceptionally good at, some might say.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 30 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

Sorian.

The woman had asked him something.
"Hurt, pricks? Is she on a first name basis with them or something?" He thought.
"Err...I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He stammered only half-coherent.
"Oh, and umm...thanks for the help, I guess." He added with a quick bow.
"Not that I needed it but still, thanks."

He was refinding his capacity to think by now.
"Ok, so they basically jumped the guards after that one acted dishonourable by striking from behind. I can get that. Which reminds me." He bent down and picked up both halves of his handkerchief. With a sigh, he tied both halves together before wrapping it around the blade of his Shamshir again. Finally, he sheathed the sword. Or rather, he simply tucked the naked blade behind his sash.

He next shifted some of his attention to the Imperial.
"I'd like to offer you my gratitude as well, sir. Much obliged."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ucandelicious
post Apr 30 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #45

Retainer

Sorin, outside of chorrol:

'I need to use the stall' sorin muttered.
Shifting his drowzy eyes, he noticed the gates at chorrol.

Raising his calloused fingers at the gate, he marched towards the gate guards in a swerving, drunk motion.

'Out of the way, monkeys!' he blurted to the mob up front of the gate. Noting the redguard, he lapped his arm around him and demanded; 'Oi! I need u turr.... open the gatessss mate!' he said, blowing a frosty air of mead at the well dressed fellow

--------------------
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 30 2008, 02:54 PM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Savras
Chorrol

With the female Dunmer keeping the second guard under control and the Redguard got up, Savras pulled back his blade from the guard's neck but kept his blade out, just incase. Taking in note what the Dunmer woman had just said to the guards it seemed that they had caused more problems than preventing them.

Savras nodded in return to the Redguards gratitude.

"You might want to dedicate some more of your time in training with a blade, just an advice..." Savras commented in a rather serious tone, knowing a Redguard should know his blade better. "...so you won't get killed by the likes of these." He added as he looked down on the guard who had a foot pressing down on his neck.

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Apr 30 2008, 02:54 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 30 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

Sorian.

"Well...I uh..." Before he could say anything else, an obviously drunk Dunmer put his arm around his neck while demanding that he opened the gates.
"That's not my task...sir." Sorian answered with unconcealed disgust.
"Stupid drunkard."

He jabbed a thumb at the two guards.
"You might want to ask those two fellas. Though I doubt that they're in a good mood right now."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ucandelicious
post Apr 30 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #48

Retainer

Sorin, chorrol front gates

'Aww, theys.... look kinda angry' he stated. Poping open another bottle of mead, he moved his arm off the redguard to his bottle of the sweet elixer. Compressing the bottle, he relesed ica magicka to the bottle, taking a fare portion of the mead.

'Gdday....mate... nice dress!' he pointed out. Staggering to the men with the dunmer woman, he pointed at them, gliding his finger from the two guards, to the lady.

'Oi! I need this gate opened....I gotssto pee....and I need another bottle of mead' he smiled. Blowing a air mixed with ice magicka and mead, he tapped at the gate and leaned on it, slowly dosing off.

--------------------
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
+Quote Post
Olen
post Apr 30 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #49

Mouth
Group Icon

Indor, Arcane University entrance

Indor had been on the bench for quite a while. He had managed to strike up conversation with one old mage but, though interested, such things weren’t his field of research. He sat watching the steady flow of people and thinking. He would hide his belongings somewhere that night - if it came to it he could always disappear.

To pass the time he started reading over his notes and re-examining the crystal shards. Soon the work absorbed him but not as it sometimes could. He still remembered to look up now and then to try to speak to anyone how might be interested, he even offered to do any other jobs they might want doing.

I don’t want to be thrown out of my house, he thought, Once was enough.

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 30 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

Amili, Chorrol

Amili raised her brow at the drunkard's use of the generic chilling touch spell and then pulled the guard off the floor. "I do suspect that this gentleman is talking to you, guard."

Amili then left the guard to deal with the drunk, or vice versa, and turned to the imperial, "You know, I do thank you for your valiant hand in this, but I will have to ask you to remove yourself from the guard. This is technically assault."

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 1 2008, 04:41 AM
Post #51

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann waved and nodded to Flogir to acknowledge him, since he didn't really have enough time to really respond to the hurrying man. Rann saw where he was going and laughed. All his friends seemed to have become important people all of a sudden. He kept walking through the city, feeling a mixture of familiarity and strangeness in it. So much of the city was the same, but so much was different as well because of the battle and subsequent repairs. The young dunmer didn't know how long Council Meetings usually lasted, but he figured he had a few hours to kill before trying to meet up with either Dalrus or Flogir. He already knew which would come first.

Sorry old man, but you'll have to wait your turn.

Rann stopped for a moment to count his money, which turned out to be a measly thirty Septims. He shook his head regretfully as he remembered losing over two hundred gambling with sailors on the ship. Thirty Septims would last him about two days, he figured, if all he bought was a room and food. That left him no extra money to spend on entertaining himself while he waited.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
ucandelicious
post May 1 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #52

Retainer

Leaning his head on the front gate, he said: 'Listen heress....*sigh*....lady....I just need some mead...and a restroom...' as he pointed, continuing to rest his head on the gate.

'Bah.....I needs some help here sir!' He moaned. Strutting towards the guards, he came to a complete and sudden halt. He stopped to wink an the dunmer woman at the gate, then continued on.

'Hey there, fine gentlemen!? Mind if ya let a man through? I've got to leak ashh bad as a guar!' he said, heavily patting one of the guards on the head.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 3 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #53

Agent

Flen the Tall-Footed Fisher

Near Chorrol Gate

Flen lightly stepped through the mud with four deer skins over his shoulder, almost dragging in the mud. He was already at the end of the road when he left the muddy patch, only a few yards from the gate. As he approached he saw an odd group at the gate and couldn't help but chuckle at the drunk dark elf harassing the guard. He gently pushed the people aside to reach the guards so he could intimidate them. Not in anger, but to merely entertain himself by their scared reaction. His type of humor was always cruel like this, but he doesn't do it often. He mostly picks on the gate keepers when he is in the mood for a good laugh (or a random kid that accidentally bumps into him), but most of the time he's just quiet, grumpy and low-tempered. Maybe it's because he doesn't have anyone that he's even remotely emotional to.

He pushed the drunkard away and approached the guards, who were already a little frightened by him. "Will one of you explain WHY THE HELL THIS GATE ISN'T OPEN!!!!" His voice made one of the guards back away frantically.

(OTC:are you guys inside or outside the gate? If you're inside then I'll edit my post.)

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: May 3 2008, 07:55 PM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 3 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Ian, Gold Road

After following the winding road uphill, Nosferatu slowed to a less brisk pace.

Ian sought Kirana's counsel, now that they were away from distractions. "One year since the Silhoutte was banished, I have little faith in the future Altair's golden age of democrasy."

Kirana stirred, "It's too to see whether this will truly bring peace, but we already know our good friend has ulterior motives."
"Even without Altair's shadiness, the Narza'Tai have proven not everyone is accepting of the new direction being taken." Ian noted.

Nosferatu suddenly perked up and grumbled, ending the communion. The vampire saw immediately what it was. "God's Blood....."

He dismounted and approached the bodies, knowing already what he would find. Countess Umbranox of Anvil was dead.
+Quote Post
ucandelicious
post May 3 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #55

Retainer

Sorin, on his hands and knees

With a smile on his drunken face, sorin landed on top of one guard, knocking him out as his own body smothered the already dazed guard. 'What in the bloody hell!?' he grumbled. Rolling off the guard, he shoved another one out of his way as he recovered in a hunched-over looking stance.

'Will one of you explain WHY THE HELL THIS GATE ISN'T OPEN!!!!' A hooded man said to the guards. Noting the obvious tail protruding from the man's clothing, he tackled the argonian down; mouting him with his hands freezing his shirt. 'You *hic* want to play games, slave?' he said. His blue eyes glared through his ruffled hair as he exhaled frigidly 'Well.... i can play games too..' finishing with another cold and deep in-and-exhale.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 3 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #56

Agent

Flen the Long-Foot Fisher

Flen scowled at the dunmer, unable to move or do much with his chest freezing. "If it wasn't for your magic to protect you, dark elf, youde be spewing your blood on the street." The Argonian out haled deeply. "And I am no slave. Never was, and never will be." Flen was not as furious as he would normally be, for he couldn't help but admire the dunmer for managing to tackle and restrain him so quickly. It wasn't the first time, but it had been a very long time since he was taken down, and that was with five Imperials, and it took them a great deal of time to pull it off. "No...he couldn't be that good..." He said to himself. "If I hadn't of let my guard down that pathetic drunk would be dead."

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: May 3 2008, 11:38 PM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 4 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Ian

The vampire critically studied the scene, there was the obvious visible clues. Wolf tracks, bite and claw wounds, clear signs of an animal attack.

But Ian wasn't restricted by sight alone, nor was Kirana. There was more than enough to be suspicous about.

"The Countess traveled this road for years, she and her guards should have been able to combat a simple wolf pack." Kirana commented.

Ian silently scanned the nearby area. His eyes picked out nothing out of the ordinary, but then he caught a scent.
The vampire's prow furrowed. This smell was not from the Countess or her entourage, or their attackers.

Ian recognized this smell, and he knew what this meant. "That umbrella seller, no doubt this was done under Altair's orders."

"Are you going to tell the people at Brina Cross?" Kirana asked, sensing her friend's anger.
"No, there are other people who need to know. We shan't shatter Amrita's illusion yet." He answered mounting Nosferatu again.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 4 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

Savras

Savras lifted his boot of the guard's neck before he flipped the guard over on his back with the same foot. He looked down on the guard, his determined and sharp stare gave a clear and confident message to the guard that he wouldn't hesitate repeating himself if the guard tried something, and to make the message a bit clearer he held the tip of his blade under the guards chin.
Savras looked around himself as he sheathed his sword and pulled a hand through his raven-black hair, revealing his pointy ears for a short moment before his hair settled naturally.

"I'd call it assistance." Savras said with a grin as he walked past the female Dunmer before he made his way through the thick crowd and in to Chorrol.

+Quote Post
minque
post May 4 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #59

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Apr 29 2008, 10:48 PM) *

He comforted her. "Satyana, we talked about raising a child together during the war. Now that it's coming true, we ought to make the most of this chance rather than wish things were different." Issac cupped Satyana's cheek and gently lifted her face so their eyes could meet.

His mind cleared and his comforting was much more sincere. He smiled, "Let's not doubt for a second what we've been blessed with. We weren't raised under the best of circumstances but look at us now, my love." Issac leaned forward and delicately kissed Satyana on the forehead.

Satyana

"So my love, what will be our next move?, Shall we go see Ian?, Anyway I'm ready to go"

As usual Satyana was always prepared to leave on short notice, her satchel was packed with herbs and potions and her longbow was hanging on the wall. All arrows were sharpened and well kept...

OOC: I have actually no idea how to proceed.... ohmy.gif If anything doesn't fit in this post I'll edit!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 4 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

Issac

He considered for a moment. "I know some people who could find Ian before we could."

Issac rose slowly, "We should stay here in Chorrol until the baby is born. The Countess should be informed that I won't be doing any representive work for awhile..."

He trailed off for a moment. "Let's go to Chorrol together, Satyana. We can make some preparations while we're there."

OCC: Brianna and Rahvin are in Chorrol right? huh.gif
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:24 PM