Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who wants to Help me name my scout character?
SubRosa
post Jun 12 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #21

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Jun 12 2012, 04:13 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 12 2012, 03:59 PM) *

B^tt Pyrite

HHHAAAA THIS IS IT!!! Thank you!! :dance:

I'm gonna play with the spelling of it I think..but otherwise, thank you hon! biggrin.gif I had a feeling you'd come thru on this!

Your welcome! After all, who does not want to play with a B^tt P'rate? laugh.gif Just watch out if he wants to swab your poop deck! wink.gif

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Jun 12 2012, 09:24 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jun 12 2012, 10:46 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

You're so awesome. Sorry if that sounds a bit juvenile but it's true.

So The Mighty Bhutt~Pyrate basically ran thru the entire Tutorial. He collected a sword, an axe, a couple healing potions, and whatever else he could grab. I ran him thru the entire thing, with the sounds on my TV way down.

After getting out of the cave, I tried to fast-travel to Riften. This is where his game will officially start, I was hoping. But I couldn't do it: I can't just FT The Mighty Bhutt~Pyrate to Riften in the vanilla game. mad.gif I wanted him to start in Riften because it's closest to Morrowind, and he's supposed to be a survivor of the volcano, there.

So instead of FTing to Riften like I wanted, I ran south with TMBP, until I found the first road he came to. Saved the game and exited. When I start his game next, it willl seem as if he's a dark elf from Morrowind who escaped the volcano, wound up in Skyrim, and has no idea where the hell he is. Sound neat? I think so.

Oh and he's going to have a Dunmer name, too. I'll use a random generator site for that.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Jun 12 2012, 10:48 PM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 12 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

The carriage in Whiterun or Falkreath would get you to Riften without all the running. On a side note, this thread has been most enlightening.
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jun 12 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Jun 12 2012, 06:13 PM) *

The carriage in Whiterun or Falkreath would get you to Riften without all the running. On a side note, this thread has been most enlightening.

...ahhhh...good one! And thanks. smile.gif I like silly threads.

Now that my new dark elf is out in the middle of literally nowhere, I kinda like the way this game feels. Like I said, he's escaped Morrowind, escaped the volcano. It makes sense that he winds up on a road and has no idea where it goes. He's going to follow this road, though, when I start his game up next. It's the first man-made thing he's found.

Wouldn't you follow it in that situation? I know I would.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:38 PM