Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Geo's art, returns...^^
Geonox
post Jul 23 2006, 10:14 AM
Post #1

Agent

Gehe the other one got locked so I decided to make a new one. I know this is supposed to be the fanart section but I don't make that much fanart. But I don't care art=art lol.

I've been doing some more traditional stuff again. I decided to add some colors to the selfportrait to make it look more vibrant and stuff. Here it is;

IPB Image

I've also been doing some paintings on a canvas again. This is what I finished yesterday;

IPB Image

it's called comme un rêve...guess the french out here know what that means. Lol I'm not french so it's probably not spelled correctly or w/e but I just love the language. btw I love the combination of pink and yellow lol ...Hope you like it wink.gif!

anyway a new topic with new art...

This post has been edited by Geonox: Jul 23 2006, 10:15 AM

--------------------
"Life is an artwork and you are the artist"

user posted image
online artfile
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
vaanic~one
post Jul 23 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

YAY! Nu-thread!

Nice stuff Geo! But I'm curious, what's with that writing in the vertical black bar at the side of your painting? Did you put it there?

--------------------
IPB Image

Oliver_lowe@hotmail.com
TESSource Staff
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 23 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

it's called comme un rêve...guess the french out here know what that means.

I know what that means! biggrin.gif And I'm quite sure that it's spelt right (French isn't my first language, I'm not even close to being bi-lingual with it either, but I do know those words)

And I just have to ask, did you use watercolour for that canvas picture? Because if you did, that's amazing!

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Geonox
post Jul 23 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #4

Agent

QUOTE(vaanic~one @ Jul 23 2006, 05:34 PM) *

YAY! Nu-thread!

Nice stuff Geo! But I'm curious, what's with that writing in the vertical black bar at the side of your painting? Did you put it there?

thanks biggrin.gif yah I put it there, it's like a copyright thingie I posted it somewhere. Something like myspace but people like to steal picies from eachother tongue.gif...lol that's why...
Don't mention it ^^

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jul 23 2006, 07:23 PM) *

it's called comme un rêve...guess the french out here know what that means.

I know what that means! biggrin.gif And I'm quite sure that it's spelt right (French isn't my first language, I'm not even close to being bi-lingual with it either, but I do know those words)

And I just have to ask, did you use watercolour for that canvas picture? Because if you did, that's amazing!

Gehe ok cool biggrin.gif thanks, yep all water colors wink.gif!

--------------------

user posted image
online artfile
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 25 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Very beautiful Geo! Oh I like it so much!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ibis
post Jul 31 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

I'm so happy that here is a new Geo's Art thread too! goodjob.gif Comme un reve = As a Dream? I tried looking it up in a French/English dictionary and that is what I got. Is that right? Anyways, it is beautiful Geo. And you do make the pink and yellow combination very alive and exciting to look at. Not two colors you'd think could hold up a whole painting ... but they do beautifully.

ps - I like your new MySpace Avvy too. It's fun to log in there cause you guys are always changing your looks not to mention Chaos who changes his Name and Page constantly as well. tee hee Such fun!

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 31 2006, 05:41 AM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

Comme un reve = As a Dream? I tried looking it up in a French/English dictionary and that is what I got. Is that right?

That's one interpretation, I usually use "comme" for the english word "like", but it also works as "as". To me, Like a Dream sounds like the more suitable word in this case. Sometimes, the French are tricky tongue.gif

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 1 2006, 12:13 AM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Yes, I'd say they are most always tricky. At least I had 2 years of high school French and then found out I couldn't actually communicate a word when I was in France ... blink.gif the pronunciation is too tricky for me. On the other hand, I just started picking up Spanish from common conversations in Spain and so took a Berlitz Spanish class when returned home and can now speak rudimentary Spanish. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 05:04 AM
Post #9

Agent

"elder scrolls related fan art..."

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 17 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

And we are Elder Scrolls fans ... so our Art is fan based art. I think that even when the subject matter isn't readily obvious to be from Tamriel, as in a landscape for instance ... I do believe that Nirn is somewhere embalzoned on the back of our brains and that we are perhaps .. trying to find it in the Real World???

PS-Hope I'm not spilling the beans here, but Geonox has some VERY chic T-shirt designs at his MySpace. goodjob.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Geonox
post Aug 17 2006, 05:22 PM
Post #11

Agent

QUOTE(minque @ Jul 25 2006, 11:42 PM) *

Very beautiful Geo! Oh I like it so much!

ahw thanks minque ^^

QUOTE(Ibis @ Jul 31 2006, 03:56 AM) *

geht thanks ibis ^^

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jul 31 2006, 06:41 AM) *

Comme un reve = As a Dream? I tried looking it up in a French/English dictionary and that is what I got. Is that right?

That's one interpretation, I usually use "comme" for the english word "like", but it also works as "as". To me, Like a Dream sounds like the more suitable word in this case. Sometimes, the French are tricky tongue.gif

yepyep like a dream wink.gif I know geheh I speak some french but I'm not very good at it. ^^

QUOTE(Ibis @ Aug 17 2006, 05:26 PM) *

PS-Hope I'm not spilling the beans here, but Geonox has some VERY chic T-shirt designs at his MySpace. goodjob.gif

awh gehe thanks but yepyep I'll post em here-> here they are smile.gif!

so called Beetees prints [the pony print is a little bit messed up, like the paint has moved it isn't supposed to be there. The shirt shows how it should be.];
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Timemachine prints;
IPB Image
IPB Image

hope you like it smile.gif!

--------------------

user posted image
online artfile
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 17 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

I do! I do! They're cartoony, but stylish. Amazing. I find it amazing what some people can do visually.

Personally, I'm more of written word, creator, so I have the utmost respect for artists of any sort.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 18 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Aug 17 2006, 01:16 PM) *

I do! I do! They're cartoony, but stylish. Amazing. I find it amazing what some people can do visually.

Personally, I'm more of written word, creator, so I have the utmost respect for artists of any sort.

I also find it amazing what some people can do so variably ... Geonox is versatile beyond belief. Modding, serious art, cartoon art, T-shirt design, animations ... he is a wildly all-inclusive artist. I think its great.

and we need all of our combined talents mallet ... in our collective creative world...writers, artists, musicians, etc. blackwizardsmile.gifbluewizardsmile.gifp yellowwizardsmile.gif

This post has been edited by Ibis: Aug 18 2006, 10:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 18 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Totally agree with you there. Culminations of those arts are always so amazing...

Like video games for instance tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Geonox
post Aug 19 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #15

Agent

Something totally different. I felt like dressing up today so I put on this outfit took some shots and edited this one. Oeh...gothic lol. Nah not realy. It's not realy the way I usually dress or am I'm just playing a character 8)! Hope you like it!

IPB Image

--------------------

user posted image
online artfile
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 20 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #16

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ohhhhh.......those t-shirt thingies are incredible! My my I´d really like to have a t-shirt with that great soul-lady on it!......ahhhhhh......Have you actually printed those on t-shirts?

Awww they are so lovely!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 21 2006, 04:41 AM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Yes, I'd like one too. I like the Agent Mulder - I wanna believe one. Will we be able to order Geo? Since we know the artist maybe we can get first editions. Yahhh!!!

And isn't ^^ just delectable when he dresses up? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Geonox
post Dec 9 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #18

Agent

Ok i've been kinda undercover for sometime on these boards. But the geo has finally returned biggrin.gif I left the whole ES world a little bit because I was disapointed in Oblivion and modding etc.etc. but I finally gotten into oblivion/morrowind again so I'm back again. But ofcourse I wouldn't return all alone so I brought you guys some new art wink.gif...I have been designing a lot lately and got this job over O'neill so next janurari I will start there as a designer to probably work on the "trendy" mens collection for next winter. So I'm kinda excited to go there but anyways sit back and enjoy some of my own designs + drawings;

Never Mind [mixed art, pencils spraycans, watercolours and digital renders]
IPB Image

Jungle fever [mixed art, same as above]
IPB Image

Red Dragon [digital art]
IPB Image

Rebirth [mixed art, pencils, conté crayons, 3d max, spraycans and cardboard]
IPB Image

Dream Machine [mixed spraycans, watercolours, 3d max and photoshop]
IPB Image

Only When I sleep [mixed art, spraycans, pencils, photography and photoshop]
IPB Image

Yearbook covers [mixed art again mostly digital tho...back<->front]
IPB Image

Finally! a new "morrowind/oblivion related" or morelike mod related drawing...
IPB Image
It's rio'th my character! 8)!

wip;
IPB Image

lol that was about it...hope you like it wink.gif!

This post has been edited by Geonox: Dec 9 2006, 12:39 PM

--------------------

user posted image
online artfile
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Dec 9 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Geo! biggrin.gif

Your artwork is amazing, love it! Your new character looks wicked, love the style on your character drawings!

Nice to have you back and grats with the job as well! You'll do very good at O'Neill I think! wink.gif
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 9 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Geo! i was lookin at your posted pictures, thinking they were older ones, and i was about to kick myself for not noticing them earlier... then i saw the date was today. I love them Geo, and your style. They are all awesome

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:03 PM