Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
Lopov
post Oct 16 2019, 05:40 PM
Post #3641

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 16 2019, 05:38 PM) *
My characters are all Level 810; and not one of them can solo that Blue Mudcrab! It still kills them repeatedly even with a group helping. My Tank is the only one who can survive the entire fight with him, and even she HAS to go in Tanking gear to survive it. (but the Tank doesn't have the power to kill it solo).

Ha, and I thought that it's just me who sucks at fighting that crab.

What kills you with that Blue Crab is some kind of "AoE" (Area of Effect) = as if he is putting out invisible poisonous gas.

This! Very much this! Shonta Quassan wasn't even close to it and he was already receiving tremendous damage.

If you need Soul Gems; check the Guild Bank; there should be some in there. If not, I'll put some in.

I took some (two or three) soul gems from the bank in my starting days in ESO but yesterday I took five? (not sure) more, because I spent lots of them when fighting the crab.

Also, if you put points into your "Soul" skill line passives and carry empty Soul Gems around with you - whatever you kill will fill those empty ones up; and you will keep your stock of Soul Gems up as you adventure. (you will def need them).

Very useful, thanks!

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Yesterday, 07:28 AM
Post #3642

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 16 2019, 12:40 PM) *

QUOTE(m[quote name='mALX @ Oct 16 2019, 05:38 PM) *
If you need Soul Gems; check the Guild Bank; there should be some in there. If not, I'll put some in.

I took some (two or three) soul gems from the bank in my starting days in ESO but yesterday I took five? (not sure) more, because I spent lots of them when fighting the crab.

Take a minimum of 50 Soul Gems. Those soul gems have been in there for years and no one has touched them = feel free to take a stack of 200; it is better to have too many than need one and not have it. And also grab a stack of Empty Soul Gems too; so you can keep your supply up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Yesterday, 01:31 PM
Post #3643

Paladin
Group Icon

Yup, a new player in the guild, when making a new character, should grab 200 each of lockpicks and full soul gems from the guild bank. The more established members can easily replace those. The only reason there aren't tons more in there all the time is for space limitations in the guild bank.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Post #3644

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 17 2019, 08:31 AM) *

Yup, a new player in the guild, when making a new character, should grab 200 each of lockpicks and full soul gems from the guild bank. The more established members can easily replace those. The only reason there aren't tons more in there all the time is for space limitations in the guild bank.

Agreed! And yes, please take all the lockpicks you need 200 at a time; because I have stacks of them waiting to replace the ones in the Guild Bank, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Post #3645

Paladin
Group Icon

Haha! I just trimmed the bank down to about 5 full stacks of lockpicks and flushed the full soul gems up to two full stacks.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Post #3646

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 17 2019, 02:37 PM) *

Haha! I just trimmed the bank down to about 5 full stacks of lockpicks and flushed the full soul gems up to two full stacks.

Nice, Thank you so much Acadian!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

183 Pages V « < 181 182 183
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 10:00 PM