> To Heir is Human - Playground #7
minque
post Jun 9 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #21

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 9 2006, 09:19 PM)
Cerpin

"Can't you feel his...ah, never mind." He had almost asked if Brianna could feel the man's power, but Rahvin would most certainly not be able to do that...

"I just have a gut feeling about him, is all." he said quickly, recovering from his earlier slip. Rahvin would have definately said something like that, he knew.

Brianna

Brianna nodded.......it made sense to her....now she would concentrate on walking..that was putting one foot ahead of the other......and so on

Serene was walking ahead of them...very determined it seemed

Brianna shrugged

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 9 2006, 04:26 PM)
Arygon, turned slowly eyes following Telina's killer. He has paralyztion... have to watch out for that. Arygon jumped into a whirlwind spin both blades flashing to where the man would be standing in a step or two...

OOC: So the display begins....

Veric

Veric held up his daedric sword to block the incoming barrage of blades. One hit, a second. Arygon's spinning attack was effective enough to make Veric jump back to avoid getting cut. "Enough!" he yelled as he sent a frost spell at Arygon's legs hoping to slow him down.

Sadril

Serene's command humanoid spell was useless on Sadril; whether it was because of his vampirism or sheer age and willpower remained to be seen. Instead Sadril stood blankly, his eyes watching the battle unfold between Veric and Arygon. Moments ago he had turned just in time to see the dwarven blade drove into Telina, and now he saw her lifelss body lying in the snow.

Still Sadril watched Veric, studying his tactics carefully.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 9 2006, 04:36 PM)
Veric

Veric held up his daedric sword to block the incoming barrage of blades.  One hit, a second.  Arygon's spinning attack was effective enough to make Veric jump back to avoid getting cut.  "Enough!" he yelled as he sent a frost spell at Arygon's legs hoping to slow him down.

Sadril

Serene's command humanoid spell was useless on Sadril; whether it was because of his vampirism or sheer age and willpower remained to be seen.  Instead Sadril stood blankly, his eyes watching the battle unfold between Veric and Arygon.  Moments ago he had turned just in time to see the dwarven blade drove into Telina, and now he saw her lifelss body lying in the snow.

Still Sadril watched Veric, studying his tactics carefully.

Rahvin

Rahvin felt a pang of overwhelming sadness that was soon replaced by anger.

hamster cave stop standing there and kill him! he screamed yet again.

In his grief, it took him a moment to realize that something had been different that time; the thought hadn't just echoed back to him. Sadril must have heard it!

Sadril? Can you hear me?

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon's blades pinged uselessly against steel, then ice surrrounded his legs. Besides making them shiver badly it had no real effect, Arygon tried a new trick, since the man seemed unskilled with his blade... Arygon dived forward, his arm-blade connecting with the other man's while his other hand came up with ... The box of Dwemer Dust came up into the man's eyes dust flying in the air...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 9 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Hecate vs Flint

Hecate brought his arms up in a cross-block to defending himself for the blows to come, he could see how the telekenisis blast whipped up all the sand and dirt from the ground before blasting into Hecate. The rapid blasts pushed him backwards, but Hecate managed to stabilize himself and remained in balance.

As the Breton summoned the divine powers to heal his wound, Hecate made his move. He drew both of his daggers; Vicious and Serpent Tongue and launched himself forward.

His two blades came incredibly fast down on the healing Breton, a attack upon another attack swiftly as a cross shape, cutting down. The attacks wasn't much planned, as he tried to find a weak point. He kept moving forward and around, moving a lot, hard for the Breton too keep up with his leg partly paralized.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 9 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Flint vs Hecate. (The fight of the century!)

Flint barely had time to stabilize himself when Hecate lunged at him. At first he tried to parry the blows, but there were simply too many of them and he had to thank his armour for stopping most.
,,No way I can fight like this." He thought as he launched a Telekinetic blast at his own feet, sending everything around him and himself flying.

Once in the air, Flint was in his element and the paralyzation of his leg barely mattered. He nimbly changed his flight to make some distance so he could take out his dagger. He then cast an invisibility spell on himself and made sure he landed outside the man's view. If he could just stay out of the way, he should be able to escape or maybe even land a good blow.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 9 2006, 04:39 PM)
Arygon's blades pinged uselessly against steel, then ice surrrounded his legs. Besides making them shiver badly it had no real effect, Arygon tried a new trick, since the man seemed unskilled with his blade... Arygon dived forward, his arm-blade connecting with the other man's while his other hand came up with ... The box of Dwemer Dust came up into the man's eyes dust flying in the air...

Veric

"Damn!" was all Veric could say when he temporarily blinded by... some kind of dust. He lept back again and practically yelled "Morte flamejante!" extending his right hand to unleash the spell.

A fireball (something people may notice are Veric's favorite) literally erupted from his hand, aimed in the general direction of Arygon, only slightly downward so that if it missed it still explode.

Whatever it did, it made contact with something as Veric felt a large heat wave flow over him.

(OOC it was basically a very big fireball wink.gif )

Sadril

"Hamster cave stop standing there and kill him!
Sadril? Can you hear me?
"

Wha?! Who is there?

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Jun 9 2006, 09:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon stood, the fireball burning across his chest, down his arms along his fingers. Anyone looking close enough would realize it was a spell a powerful spell. Arygons fingers glow dark-red and beams of fire blazed forward. Arygon began using his life to fuel his magic. the beams brightened as his life sapped away.

OOC: So begins the magic... tongue.gif the end is soon.

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 9 2006, 04:53 PM)

Sadril

"Hamster cave stop standing there and kill him!
Sadril? Can you hear me?

Wha?!  Who is there?

Rahvin

It's me, Rahvin. What did you think I was? Your conscience? Now either kill that bastarde or give me a body so I can do it myself.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 9 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

Hecate vs Flint

Hecate was taken by surprise by the blast and nearly fell to the ground but he manage to remain in balance, only going down on one knee. Seeing his opponent up in the air he sheathed one of his daggers before drawing four throwing knives between his fingers. With a wicked grin at the Breton he launched the throwing knives fast, nearly simultaneously. But they all passed through thin air as the Breton made himself invisible.

Hecate only laughed as he scanned the air quickly looking for any possible signs of where the Breton flew.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 9 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood vs Hecate.

Flint landed without a sound and slowly crept forward to the man's back while making sure he didn't disturb anything.
,,Let's see how you like to get sharp things thrown at you." He thought to himself and took out a few of his throwing stars. They were simple silver ones without any enchantments, but they would have to be enough.

,,Here goes." Flint erupted into movement with two throwing stars flying towards the man followed by a few telekinetic blasts and finally the Breton himself. Of course, he also became visible.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 9 2006, 04:56 PM)
Arygon stood, the fireball burning across his chest, down his arms along his fingers. Anyone looking close enough would realize it was a spell a powerful spell. Arygons fingers glow dark-red and beams of fire blazed forward. Arygon began using his life to fuel his magic. the beams brightened as his life sapped away.

OOC: So begins the magic... tongue.gif the end is soon.

Veric

"You're more intelligent than I thought, using one's own life to fuel a magicka spell. A finale unlike any other," Veric said, now almost laughing as one who he had least expected used this technique. He threw up a shield, a strong one at that from his Aleration mastery. But would it be strong enough? He thought as the beams collided with the shield.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 9 2006, 04:56 PM)
Rahvin

It's me, Rahvin. What did you think I was? Your conscience? Now either kill that bastarde or give me a body so I can do it myself.

Sadril

I... "I can't!" he yelled. I can't, that Breton... He is too strong... He will kill me and you at the same time! Would Telina want you to die inside of me?!

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Jun 9 2006, 10:06 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 9 2006, 05:06 PM)
Sadril

I...  "I can't!" he yelled.  I can't, that Breton...  He is too strong...  He will kill me and you at the same time!  Would Telina want you to die inside of me?!

Rahvin

The voice of reason took the anger right out of him, leaving only the sadness.

I guess you're right. was all he said, causing a deathly silence in Sadril's mind.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #34

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygons beams brightened his life had run out, but he was still standing. The beams blazed outward in all directions they lifted Hectate and Flint off the ground and over to him. A extra beam shot out and hit Sadril, probing slowly. The flames brightened and smashed Veric's shield. A deep and powerful voice boomed from Arygon "You, Veric are planning to kill a pure innocent that has yet to be born." Veric was thrown away. The beam lifted Sadril "You have another within you, and are undecided." Sadril was tossed far into the sky. The beams began lifting Hectate "You are a pawn of what you don't understand." Hectate was smashed into the ground. "And, Flint this body has memories of you. He wishes you to have his speed." Flint was abruptly covered in pure speed and tossed to the ground. "Where is the rest?" The voice demanded.

OOC: There.. the end of Arygon has nearly ended. be back later to finish up. Just leave Arygon floating there, he's currently invincible anyway...

Ummm.. Kiln....

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Jun 9 2006, 10:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 9 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Hecate vs Flint

Hecate suddenly heard the sound of sharp objects making their way through the air, straight for him. Hecate turned instantly, went into a crouch drawing his second blade before deflecting the throwing stars, but he missed one, which gave him a nasty cut on the shoulder but it wasn't too deep. Naiv enough, Hecate was about to smile at Flint for the throwing stars before he got suddenly blasted through the air, landing several feet back.

Hecate quickly rolled over on his stomach before getting up. Hecate released a more serious expression on his face before sprinting forward against the Breton. A few feet before Flint, Hecate went into a spin, his cloak was picked up by the twisting movement and nearly throwing in Flint's face. Then, out from waves of the cloak came a quick thrust, straight against Flint's stomach and while in the other hand, he spun the dagger around, the blade facing downwards and guiding it twards Flint's thigh.

The strikes was only inches away from sending Flint lifeless to the ground but suddenly Hecate was picked up by a unknown force. Apparently coming from the dying Breton, he didn't catch anything, only a voice before he got thrown into the ground...

Edited

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Jun 9 2006, 10:20 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 9 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, the chaos.

Flint managed to at least slightly wound his opponent. The man spun towards him with his cape obscuring his movements. Out of the cape came suddenly a thrust. Flint was unprepared and the thrust cracked the glass plates, sending small shards into his stomach but fortunately stopping the blade itself, which was probably poisoned. Flint managed to deflect the second thrust towards his thigh when Arygon suddenly went ballistic.

Flint was carried up into the air somehow and a strange voice boomed through the air.
,,What speed, I am already one heck of a fast guy myself." He thought confused before he began to fall. Flint quickly assessed his wounds and flipped over so he could land on his hands. He then directed a jump spell that took all of his Magicka reserves into his hands and launched himself off into the air. He might even clear Skyrim before landing.

(Alright, bedtime. I have no idea what's going on but Flint needs a rest to recover from his wounds. He'll be back though.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

Sadril felt himself lifted into the air by some force. He had been thrown quite a way up, enough to startle him, but his back softend his fall a few hundred feet from the fight. "Ow," he said plainly as he sat up. Then he realized something.

Now wait just a minute! What are you doing in my head?!

Veric

Veric was blown backwards by the blast and knocked off his feet but little more. He got up and brushed himself off, his side hurting slightly from the shock. He kept one of his most powerful spells in check to finish off Arygon, but decided to hold out on it, not wanting to reveal his best cards just yet, especially on one so weak minded as to sacrifice himself like that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 9 2006, 05:24 PM)
Sadril

Sadril felt himself lifted into the air by some force.  He had been thrown quite a way up, enough to startle him, but his back softend his fall a few hundred feet from the fight.  "Ow," he said plainly as he sat up.  Then he realized something.

Now wait just a minute!  What are you doing in my head?!

Rahvin

I don't honestly know. he answered. I think I'm dead, except for the fact that there's another 'Rahvin' running around with Brianna. This sounds crazy, but I think he either killed me and made himself look like me, or he stole my body.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 9 2006, 05:27 PM)
Rahvin

I don't honestly know. he answered. I think I'm dead, except for the fact that there's another 'Rahvin' running around with Brianna. This sounds crazy, but I think he either killed me and made himself look like me, or he stole my body.

Sadril

"Hm, that's rather suspicious, perhaps we should pay this Rahvin a visit?" Sadril suggested outloud as he made his way through the thick foliage he had fallen into.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 9 2006, 10:42 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Hecate

Hecate was lying face down on the road, coughing some small amounts of blood out of his mouth after the hard blow. He slowly pushed himself up, so much he wanted to stay to watch this but he wouldn't want to reveal to much of himself.

He looked at the rest of the crowd which hadn't been picked up, wipping the blood from his mouth slowly with his sleeve, soon revealing one of the most sinister smiles you could've seen in your life. His eyes darting on each of them standing there, looking deep inside each of them before he looked down on his second ring, his recall ring.

His mouth was moving, saying something but no one could hear the spell. All there was, was a breathe of wind through the road which circled around Hecate before the wind turned into a black looking mist then it drifted off into the wind, leaving only a small burn mark in the ground - Hecate was away.

OOC: Nighty night!
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:18 PM