2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any requests?
Darkwing
post Apr 15 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #1

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Seeming as i have loads of spare time (in between work, daedra, social life, beer and women (cough) smile.gif )i am interested to find out what kinda art you guys would like to see on the fan-art section.

Naturally im available to knock up so pieces of art but there are numerous extremely talented artists out there and i'm trying to get people more involved in the visual side of w4o.

Any suggestions/comments?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 15 2005, 09:37 AM
Post #2

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmm...why not make a woman, a mage or warriess, I personally like those charachters in some cool environment , but there´s too many males, a woman would make a nice change!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 15 2005, 09:38 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

What about a landscape? You seem to only do characters and that..

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 15 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Landscapes are so formulaic though. Do a pose, like a snapshot of a duel.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 15 2005, 09:48 AM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

What does formulaic mean?

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 15 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #6

Master Gimp
Group Icon

[quote=minque]Hmm...why not make a woman, a mage or warriess, I personally like those charachters in some cool environment , but there´s too many males, a woman would make a nice change![/quote]

Good lord! Are there not enough women daedra for you? wink.gif j/k
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 15 2005, 10:01 AM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae]What does formulaic mean?[/quote]

You follow a set of rules when doing a landscape. Like landscape painting people buy are a dime a dozen. Granted with a bit of skill and a lot of practice you can start making them really detailed, but in the end action shots are cooler. I haven't seen much of your work, darkwing, I think one thing, but I'd like to see an action seuwuence, like a duel or something. I'd like to see that msotly because I;m trying to draw a duel right now and I'm really pissed off that I can't get the freakin hair to look right and one of the legs isn't foreshortened enough and the the arm is holding the sword in some weird angle and AAUUUGGHH

Sorry, turned into a rant. Anyway, yeah like a duel or something.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 15 2005, 10:07 AM
Post #8

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Darkwing][quote=minque]Hmm...why not make a woman, a mage or warriess, I personally like those charachters in some cool environment , but there´s too many males, a woman would make a nice change![/quote]

Good lord! Are there not enough women daedra for you? wink.gif j/k[/quote]

Hmm well yeah...sort of....but a Beautiful woman would be nice....in a landscape, a scenic one....with a man hmmmm with....ehhrrmm hands?? tongue.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 15 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

And they're dueling?

It's the best of 3 worlds, go!
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 15 2005, 10:16 AM
Post #10

Master Gimp
Group Icon

So beautiful women, fighting each other.......hmmm didn't know you guys were into that kinda thing wink.gif
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 15 2005, 10:18 AM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

You sure love them hands, Minque biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 15 2005, 10:19 AM
Post #12

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Maybe i should do an Ordinator for Minque.....Tribunal 'Her Hands' style wink.gif
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 15 2005, 10:20 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

[quote]So beautiful women, fighting each other.......hmmm didn't know you guys were into that kinda thing Wink[/quote]

Hey, it's just a compromise. One person wants women, another wants a fight, it's jsut random it came together like that.

But since it did, could you make it so one is biting the other and that one is trying to tackle the other one so hard she's popping her top, and make it in mud too.

:lickinglips2:[/quote]
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 15 2005, 10:22 AM
Post #14

Master Gimp
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne][quote]So beautiful women, fighting each other.......hmmm didn't know you guys were into that kinda thing Wink[/quote]

Hey, it's just a compromise. One person wants women, another wants a fight, it's jsut random it came together like that.

But since it did, could you make it so one is biting the other and that one is trying to tackle the other one so hard she's popping her top, and make it in mud too.

:lickinglips2:[/quote][/quote]

lol now why am i not surprised wink.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 15 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Darkwing]Maybe i should do an Ordinator for Minque.....Tribunal 'Her Hands' style wink.gif[/quote]

Yeah! I´d love that, but let him have his helmet off so I can see his face also! And he can be talking to a woman....mmmm in a scenic landscape with the sun just rising..

He can talk vividly with a a lot of gestures...and ..NO gloves! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 15 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #16

Master Gimp
Group Icon

[quote=minque][quote=Darkwing]Maybe i should do an Ordinator for Minque.....Tribunal 'Her Hands' style wink.gif[/quote]

Yeah! I´d love that, but let him have his helmet off so I can see his face also! And he can be talking to a woman....mmmm in a scenic landscape with the sun just rising..

He can talk vividly with a a lot of gestures...and ..NO gloves! biggrin.gif[/quote]

Acutally that sounds really good. Do you have a link/image of the her hands armour?
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 15 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

I got the prfect idea! you can open a thread titled "for minque" and every so often put in a new pair of hands! wink.gif :hugesmile:

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 07:24 AM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

No no no, that just won't do. It's got to be called 'Pictures that turn Minque on' biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 08:13 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Can I have a similar category with some of the previously mentioned criteria involved as well?
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 08:42 AM
Post #20

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne]Can I have a similar category with some of the previously mentioned criteria involved as well?[/quote]So I guess that the popular vote goes to duels, eh?

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:44 PM