> Demon's Uprising RP 002 - Playground
Epy
post Apr 11 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Quotinator
Group Icon

Previous thread (#1)

2nd thread of the Uprising RP.

Here are the last entries of each user from the previous thread. Feel free to hop back in and/or nag at me if I missed your entry. :embarrassed2:

[quote=Demon]Kalloros knew that as soon as something, or someone, struck Bradas with enough force the invisibility spell would break. Thinking this was the easiest way to gain the advantage he began swinging his dagger around at anything and everything. Nothing happened initially but after about 10 seconds he felt his dagger connect hard with something...[/quote]

[quote=Sinder Velvin]Midave ignored Vornac and awaited an answer from Aki.

Meanwhile, Bradas approached his dagger and lay there, awaiting for Kalloros' chameleon effect to expire.[/quote]

[quote=Fuzzy Knights]Vornac could sleep, it was night. But the questions asked by Vendal to Aki made him think. He was still unsure of what they did here, but looked like they were very curious on Aki and Kalloros...
Vornac thought of trying to send a message to Sheria via telepathy or something. He wasn't sure, he was still weak. But if he could get contact with Sheria, it would be very sure they would be set loose. Vornac smiled, and opend his eyes. Looking at Aki and Vendal, talking about Morania. He stod up...

"So... What are u really doing, are u suppose to help us by putting us into your dungeons and torturing us? What do u want with us, speak up now. Guess we have a right to know..." Vornac told Vendal while was leaning against the wall... Like was feeling good.[/quote]

[quote=Channler]"Davion, I am disturbered because you expect me not to be... That is fairly odd in my book. I will take a walk first.. I need to find myself. Search for me in the morn', it shouldn't be that hard considering your god-like powers." That last part had a bit of a sarcastic tone to it. Davion merely nodded and drifted off to suprisingly peaceful sleep.

"Damn, Nothing I do is anything in comparison to that... that creature in there." Channler shouted clueless to how far his voice travled,
"It's seems that I am useless in this hole endevor.. I guess there is only one option." Channler cast a spell of levitation on himself and floated above the buildings (or weird tree hut things) surrounding him. The air smelled so much fresher up here in the cool crispness of the night, the wind blew by Channler's face and from what he judged it was blowing north. That is the way Channler would head, out into the unkown to grow stonger, and wiser.

Two months would pass before anyone would know of Channler's where'abouts...[/quote]

[quote=Soulseeker3.0]***ok thanks Sinder i was at school and stuff**

Kolloros is an excelent assasin why else do you think we brought the best of the best with us. Vealon answered, automatically noticing that he should have kept his mouth shut knowing that now they all might be in ever graver danger....[/quote]

[quote=davion]Davion, still exausted, smirks then says,

"I have no use for it, my speed, strength and energy is far supirior to yours anyways." Then Davion spikes his sword into the ground, using it to aid him to get to his feat.

"One of the powers i recived down in hell was the ability to warp, or materialize, anywhere i want as long as i concentrate hard enough on it, so grab my arm, we are going to Tel Fyr." Davion said standing up.

Channler reached out and grabed Davions arm, then they both vanished and reapeared in Tel Fyr, Father Fyrs' Chambers.

"We will stay here for two days time, then we will find the rest of your friends." Davion said, walking to his fathers room and floping down on the bed.

Davion saw a healthy appel sitting on a shelf in his fathers room so he got up, took a bite out of it. Davion spit it out; it was tasteless. The apple was ripe enough to eat but Davion figured because he's dead that nothing will have any taste to it, so in dissapointment, Davion walks back over to the bed and lays down, signaling for Channler to join him.

"Don't be disturbed Channler, the beds big enough for the both of us."[/quote]

[quote=jonajosa]Jonajosa spat on the ground.

"Im gonna really punish that servant"

He waved at the assassins in the trees.

"Time to go!" Jonajosa started to walk away from the bridge. "I guess i'll just have to try again.... again." he sighed.[/quote]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 11 2005, 08:21 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Vornac

After Vendal ingnored him he looked at Aki... Thought through what they was going to do. Then he saw up at Vendal saying;
"Guess it didn't come out clear for u, atleast u can tell us what u want to get out of us by putting us here...!" Vornac said to Vendal trying to get his attention...
"We attacked a Island, because we were attacked by these creatures. And now theres a God after us. And we are been kept here by the Empire or something..." he paused "So... are u trying to help us, the way a idiot would do it...?" Vornac said rude, before stepping back from the cell to Aki and sitting down on a bench. He wanted to gain strength for sending a telepathy spell to Sheria before these guards and Vendal. Or even the Duke would do something serious against his friends...
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 11 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote]"Hahaha! A mere sword cannot hurt a god. There is only one artifact that can defeat Morania, and you do not have it", Midave said.

[/quote]

"How do you know we don't have it?" Aki replied.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 11 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Several days have past and Channler was in the depths of nowhere. He was hungry, cold, hurt and... lonely. But he would not return untill he was as strong, or believed to be, as the others.

Channler finally figured out how to use the mighty sword that he now wielded. For many hours at a time he try'd to understand how and why the sword was slowing down time. He still did not know the answer to his question, but the sword seemed to interpret Channler's will. The sword was controlled by his emotions, when he was angry erratic things would happen, he wouldn't be able to control his movements and he would exhaust himself. The only solution was to remain calm, find a goal and attain it.

Channler began to rest to recover from the nights he had spent attuning himself to the sword.

Toward the end of Channler's self imposed exile...

The rain was coming down.. slowly but it was a heavy. Many an hour ago the moon had dipped below the mountain.. or Red Mountain. Even for the little while that he had stayed in Vvardenfell almost everyone spoke of the Neverine. Some claimed he was a gallaint(?) young warrior, and others say that she was an elegant Redorian magician. Still, this impossible person started his new beginning from a prisoner ship, but rose to a place that none had attained. Red Mountain was his battleground, he succeded but no one knows what happened to him.

Channler reached a door, it was raining extremely hard now almost to the point of hail, so a quick desicion on his part told him to enter... whether invited of otherwise.

On the inside Channler was flanked by two torches, and by the looks of them they had just been lit. He calmed himself and walked down the long dreary looking hall and came upon a door. Channler, barely touching it, creaked the door open while handling the hilt of his newly aquired sword.

He was glad to find that the room was vacant, save for a few more torches, an old forgotten skeleton, and a mirror. The mirror caught seemed to gleem in Channler eye and he decided to examine it further as he walked towards it he noticed his footsteps resounding agaisnt the empty lonely walls. Open closer examination revealed that the mirror had to be nearly as old as the skeleton, but something still drew closer.. so close that he could see the presperation from his forehead in the mirror. The mirror reminded him of his past... and his father. Something stirred in the background.

A course voice cackled from under the torn hood of the figure, "Greetings Channler, how have you been?" It lurched foward...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 12 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #5

Finder
Group Icon

Davion wakes up and notices Channler is nowhere to be found. After a few hours of searching Davion figures Channler couldn't handle the pressure and went home, so Davion focused his mind on Channler and dissapeared from his house.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 14 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

As Kalloros hit Bradas in the shoulder, Bradas' invisibility spell expired, so Bradas quickly cast dispel on his enemy and stepped backwards. Kalloros' chameleon faded away.

"You have no honor, Dunmer," Bradas said and lunged at Kalloros. Kalloros managed to dodge the blow, but Bradas disarmed Kalloros.

Meanwhile, Midave was interrogating Aki.

"If you have the artifact, tell me: what is it?" Midave asked Aki. "Oh, and guards, please make the one known as Vornac shut up."

A guard entered Vornac's cell and punched him in the face.

During this time, Zerath was interrogating Vealon...
+Quote Post
Demon
post Apr 14 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #7

Evoker

Kalloros aside and breathed deeply, holding his fists in a defensive stance.
"Honour does not come into an assassins equation Bradas," he said blankly. Swiftly scanning the room he looked for a means of escape, for he knew that facing the Krellos associate unarmed meant death. Almost immediately his eyes were drawn to a small gap in the top right hand corner of the cell wall. Edging backwards slowly the assassin prepared to leap up and escape through the hole. But before he did his eyes were drawn to another thing outside the cell, his long knives. The weapons were given to him as a gift from the Morag Tong grandmaster nearly 20 years ago. The handles were of beautifully crafted ebony and the blades were Indoril emplated with Akatosh silver; he could not just leave them. Thinkly quickly he turned and began to run to the wall with the hole hoping Bradas would follow him.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 14 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Zerath was digging out all information he could get from Vealon. But it looked like Vealon was mostly thinking about Vornac. Vornac had got a mightly hit to the face, but didn't seem to bother him. The blood dripping out of his mouth. Zerath took a grap of Vealons jaw looking him into his eyes...
"There most be information u want to give us so we spare your friends life... Is that so hard, why did u attack the Island of Morania!?" Zerath said to Vealon releasing his anger. He pushed Vealon back into the cell wall, and gave the guards a little wink... They went in and started to punch Vealon all over, two holding while the other was punching him in the ribbs and chest. In the end Vealon lost his breath and fell to the ground. He didn't speak out a word and Zerath was getting pissed, but he needed to control himself. He sent the guards out before taking a bottle of water and throwing all the cold water at Vealon before leaving the cell and started walking against Vendal..
"I leave now.. I will continue this tomorrow, lets get it right that no one of them sleep happy tonight!" Zerath whisperd into Vendal's ear before starting talking to the Guard Commander...

Vornac went up to his cell door, looking over to corridor into Vealon's cell where he lied on the cold rock floor. Vornac was about to speak out something to Vealon, when he got a strange feeling. They were back he thought, he whisperd out to Vealon...
"The Valpyres..." Vornac said...
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 14 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Sinder Velvin]

"If you have the artifact, tell me: what is it?" Midave asked Aki. "Oh, and guards, please make the one known as Vornac shut up."
[/quote]

"Whattells you i know of it? Im just the footsoldier. Besides, why would i tell you? Then you'd know what it was, and could find it. For all you know, my ring is the weapon," Aki replied, his grin still hadn't faded. He knew that Midave knew what the artifact was, or was convinced he did. If he could trick Midave into slipping up and giving away whatit was, then he'd have what was needed, and it'd just be a manner of escaping.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 14 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

***ok sorry everyone for not being in the thread lately. busy I quess. and I thank you all that took over my character for me. and if anything else important happens, you can continu "playing" as me***

Vealon laid chest down on the cold, hard, floor staring out into nowere when he felt a slight chill on the back of his neck, one that he had felt many times on this outing. One outing that was soppose to be a quick and silent infiltration and now they were all either lost, interogated, or being help in prison. he looked up just long enouh to see Vornac in the other cell wisper one thing, "Valpyres".

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 15 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

"Whaa?! What are you!?", yelled Channler utterly frightened.

"You do not remeber me?" The thing replied, "For being my own flesh and blood you aren't as keen as I was.."

"Flesh and blood?" Channler hought to himself... And then it hit him. "Faa-thher?!"

"Hahaha... It's is about time boy, the wound you gave me long ago still troubles me... Even in death." The last word turned Channler's mind inside out. He shook his head as though that would get rid of the pain, in fact it made it worse.

Everything went black.

An eternity later Channler could see again.. but it was not from his body that he was seeing.. For he saw himself! He was different though, his body better toned, his hair long and unkept, and a long scare along his bare chest. He thought to himself, "I must be deaming! In fact I am probobly still asleep on that boat to Seyda Neen.. That it.. It's just a dream.. just a dream." He said till everything went black again...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 15 2005, 04:33 AM
Post #12

Finder
Group Icon

"Wake up! Channler . . Wake up! Can you hear me?" Davion says to Channlers scared and shaking body

Channler wakes up and screams in Davions face, scaring Davion and sending him back a few feet.

"Ow dude, why'd you yell in my face?!" Davion continues to say, "I think we need to give you a haircut dude. . . oh yeah and a bath because you stink!"

Davion then stands up and extends his hand down to Channler who looks at him confused.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 15 2005, 05:25 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

After Channler recovered from the shock he looked up at Davion and managed to say, "..I don't suppose I told you why I came to Vvardenfell did I?"

Channler continued to tell him how he murdered his father, ran from the imperial legoins for several years and finally got entagled in all this mess.

"I have been haunted by my father for some time now... It's slowly killing me. I've got to do something to reedem myself, no, I must do something to redeem myself."
His thought was interupted for a moment, "You are different Davion. What ever demon curse that possesed you is going away, slowly but surely." and for the first time in a long while Channler had a grin across his face,
"I also sense that your "god-like powers" have faded a little bit.. maybe were about on the same playing field now?" Davion just looked relieved, and Channler was glad for that.

They walked out of the tomb, and Channler couldn't help but look at the mirror one more time, he stole his glance and turned back around. He swore he saw his father's face in it, but for now he had mastered it and became a little stronger in the process.

"Davion! I'm not sure how I know this but something is going on with Aki, Vaelon, Vornac and the others! It's like I can here there screams... We got to find them"
Channler was unsure as to why these things were happening to him, maybe the God's were playing there jokes on him.. Maybe he would never know, but if one thing was for certain his friends were in trouble...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 15 2005, 06:34 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

Davion looked at Channler and grined before saying,

"The demon isn't leaving me. The reason why you can feel my powers fading is because my body is deterierating."

Davion took off his armour then his shirt and revieled(sp?) to Channler all the scars on his body that he had gotten in his 101 years of life, and now that he is loosing time in his body, that the scars are starting to re-open. A look of worry washed over Channlers face then Davion said, while putting his armour back on,

"That is why i said soul trap to you when i first arrived in this world."

a silence washed over the two adventurers before Davion said once more,

"I think we should start at Ebonheart, the last place we saw Aki and the others. Grab my arm, i will warp us there. Oh yeah, you might feel a bit weezy the first time." Then before Channler could say anything else, they vanished.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 15 2005, 06:40 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

This was but the second time Channler used this form of travel, but he still felt as though he would hurl.
"Amazing how slow time seems to go when your stuck inside your head." He thought to himself,
"...Father, you know I had to do it.. If I hadn't killed you I would of surely lost my life."
At least the thought that he had no other choice forced him to except that he could do nothing to of made it better.

There was a flash and they were in Ebonhart.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 15 2005, 09:13 AM
Post #16

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]Kalloros aside and breathed deeply, holding his fists in a defensive stance.
"Honour does not come into an assassins equation Bradas," he said blankly. Swiftly scanning the room he looked for a means of escape, for he knew that facing the Krellos associate unarmed meant death. Almost immediately his eyes were drawn to a small gap in the top right hand corner of the cell wall. Edging backwards slowly the assassin prepared to leap up and escape through the hole. But before he did his eyes were drawn to another thing outside the cell, his long knives. The weapons were given to him as a gift from the Morag Tong grandmaster nearly 20 years ago. The handles were of beautifully crafted ebony and the blades were Indoril emplated with Akatosh silver; he could not just leave them. Thinkly quickly he turned and began to run to the wall with the hole hoping Bradas would follow him.[/quote]

"No honor? The Morag Tong is all about honor. You shame them," Bradas said, noticing that Kalloros was looking at a small hole in his cell that led to the corridor outside the interrogation room. He quickly picked up Kalloros' fallen dagger and threw himself at Kalloros. Kalloros was stabbed once in the torso (a minor injury), after which he punched Bradas and managed to disarm him of one of his daggers. Now the two assassins were once again both armed.

They lunged at each other. One of them had to die. Bradas now held his dagger right next to Kalloros' neck.

"Surrender, assassin," Bradas said to Kalloros.

But Kalloros also held his dagger right next to Bradas' neck.

"A stalemate, then, assassin," Bradas said. "If you kill me, I kill you. If I kill you, you kill me. I am not afraid of losing my life, so tell me: why shouldn't I kill you?"

[quote=Aki][quote=Sinder Velvin]

[/quote]

"Whattells you i know of it? Im just the footsoldier. Besides, why would i tell you? Then you'd know what it was, and could find it. For all you know, my ring is the weapon," Aki replied, his grin still hadn't faded. He knew that Midave knew what the artifact was, or was convinced he did. If he could trick Midave into slipping up and giving away whatit was, then he'd have what was needed, and it'd just be a manner of escaping.[/quote]

"You know nothing. The ring is not the artifact. I know what the artifact is, but I just wanted to see what you know. But you know nothing. Meaning that there is little point in keeping you alive..." Midave said, and grabbed the hilt of his sword.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 15 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Vornac felt something was wrong, he got the same chilling feeling as when the Valpyres turned up. Vealon was lying at the floor, the blood dripping out from his mouth. Vornac stepped back and satt in a corner of the cell looking at Aki and Vendal who had been talking for quite a while... Vornac was getting tired of this, sitting on his butt doing nothing. He didn't even know how long he had been here, Vornac got up and walked to the cell next to him, Aki's he grabbed the cell polls...
"Please... If u mean us no harm, then please tell us what u want us to do, and what we are doing here in this prison..." Vornac asked Vendal gentle...
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 15 2005, 07:07 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Fuzzy Knights]Vornac felt something was wrong, he got the same chilling feeling as when the Valpyres turned up. Vealon was lying at the floor, the blood dripping out from his mouth. Vornac stepped back and satt in a corner of the cell looking at Aki and Vendal who had been talking for quite a while... Vornac was getting tired of this, sitting on his butt doing nothing. He didn't even know how long he had been here, Vornac got up and walked to the cell next to him, Aki's he grabbed the cell polls...
"Please... If u mean us no harm, then please tell us what u want us to do, and what we are doing here in this prison..." Vornac asked Vendal gentle...[/quote]

Midave turned towards Vornac.

"What you are doing here, yes? Unless you have something worth my time to tell me, you are awaiting your deaths", Midave said and turned towards Aki again.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 15 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Sinder Velvin]Midave turned towards Vornac.

"What you are doing here, yes? Unless you have something worth my time to tell me, you are awaiting your deaths", Midave said and turned towards Aki again.[/quote]
Vornac looked angry at Vendal, really getting pissed by all this. And he turned at Vealon before speaking out...
"What do u want us to tell u... We were suddently attacked by these Valpyres, we found out about the Island and were getting pissed about this losing friends to these creatures. So we went to the Island to find out what this is all about until we got kidnapped by this assassin that I guess works for u..." Vornac paused and looked down on the wet floor...
"Thats all we have done, we just wanted to see our enemy...!" Vornac spoke up into Vendals face before taking a step back giving Vendal some room to answer, and maybe not get get hit in the face...
+Quote Post
Demon
post Apr 15 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #20

Evoker

[quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Demon]Kalloros aside and breathed deeply, holding his fists in a defensive stance.
"Honour does not come into an assassins equation Bradas," he said blankly. Swiftly scanning the room he looked for a means of escape, for he knew that facing the Krellos associate unarmed meant death. Almost immediately his eyes were drawn to a small gap in the top right hand corner of the cell wall. Edging backwards slowly the assassin prepared to leap up and escape through the hole. But before he did his eyes were drawn to another thing outside the cell, his long knives. The weapons were given to him as a gift from the Morag Tong grandmaster nearly 20 years ago. The handles were of beautifully crafted ebony and the blades were Indoril emplated with Akatosh silver; he could not just leave them. Thinkly quickly he turned and began to run to the wall with the hole hoping Bradas would follow him.[/quote]

"No honor? The Morag Tong is all about honor. You shame them," Bradas said, noticing that Kalloros was looking at a small hole in his cell that led to the corridor outside the interrogation room. He quickly picked up Kalloros' fallen dagger and threw himself at Kalloros. Kalloros was stabbed once in the torso (a minor injury), after which he punched Bradas and managed to disarm him of one of his daggers. Now the two assassins were once again both armed.

They lunged at each other. One of them had to die. Bradas now held his dagger right next to Kalloros' neck.

"Surrender, assassin," Bradas said to Kalloros.

But Kalloros also held his dagger right next to Bradas' neck.

"A stalemate, then, assassin," Bradas said. "If you kill me, I kill you. If I kill you, you kill me. I am not afraid of losing my life, so tell me: why shouldn't I kill you?"

[/quote]

Bradas's comment about the Morag Tong stung him and he pressed the knife tightly against the Krellos assassins throat.
"I am no longer ascociated with the Morag Tong, scum. And to answer your question there is no reason why you should not kill me. If you are not afraid of death then why do you care if you die?" All the time Kalloros was forcing Bradas both backwards and sideways so the assassin no longer had his back to the door. If he could keep this up a little longer he could escape through the door, retreieve his long knives and get out of this accursed place.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:58 PM