Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blah blah I'm a super stupid imposter and I've got way too much time on my hands, I'm useless! Like.. totally! Also: anger management issues
McBadgere
post Sep 16 2014, 06:25 AM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes, I know we're all giving him screen time - but only in the "But whyyyyyy?" sense - But....

WHYYYYYYY?....

Why destroy the forum?...There's multitudes of other forums created and ended...daily...I know, I made a few back in the day...But why bother so much with this one?...

I'm not sure I'd really want as much time as they seem to have spare...But I sure wouldn't want to feel like I was wasting this much time failing...

And, okay, he seems to have a grudge against you for the banning...Impersonation and stuff...And yes, the one PM I got a reply to, it was obviously not you...But what did the rest of us do?...It's not like we drove all the other forum members away or anything...If they wanted to post, surely they'd still be here?...Therefore, we're all performing a service and keeping the place going FFS!... biggrin.gif ...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Sep 16 2014, 06:30 AM
Post #22

Forum Bard
Group Icon

What a complete idiot. This person obviously has no responsibilities and nothing but time on their hands. And for the record, Black Hand would be way more grandiose and grammatically functional.

The last time this guy's crap actually bothered people, this time it is just a sad display of wasted time. I actually personally felt my IQ drop by at least 10 points just from reading the posts by this guy. I have seen people who have studied English as a third language that still understood grammar better.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 16 2014, 06:39 AM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Sep 16 2014, 01:25 AM) *

Yes, I know we're all giving him screen time - but only in the "But whyyyyyy?" sense - But....

WHYYYYYYY?....

Why destroy the forum?...There's multitudes of other forums created and ended...daily...I know, I made a few back in the day...But why bother so much with this one?...

I'm not sure I'd really want as much time as they seem to have spare...But I sure wouldn't want to feel like I was wasting this much time failing...

And, okay, he seems to have a grudge against you for the banning...Impersonation and stuff...And yes, the one PM I got a reply to, it was obviously not you...But what did the rest of us do?...It's not like we drove all the other forum members away or anything...If they wanted to post, surely they'd still be here?...Therefore, we're all performing a service and keeping the place going FFS!... biggrin.gif ...

See, flower wanted us all banned when he was on here before due to our moral laxity, our use of the forums to post spammy fun stuff, etc. He picked unmercifully at Acadian, who was NOT a mod then. You know me, I jumped to Acadian's defense.

In the PM to me he all but says, "this isn't over between us." He blamed me because he was being banned, (not his own actions that got him in trouble).

If you read what he wrote, he all but says he came back for me, to get even for that. But I wasn't here, and he came up with the plot to use my image and name. It would have worked, but you all knew me too well and blew him out of the water.

When I came back, he came back for his revenge (and got run out of Dodge).

It IS flower, I have NO doubt. If I'm wrong, I will defacate on eat a rose (and then spit it into a toilet that has been left unflushed).

This post has been edited by mALX: Sep 16 2014, 02:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Callidus Thorn
post Sep 16 2014, 07:24 AM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, whoever it is, you've just got to love the way they apparently think a like parody Bond villain.

HAHA! Not only will I plot to DESTROY YOU ALL!!!, but I shall even go so far as to warn you all of your IMPENDING DOOM!!!

I R EVIL GEENYUS!!!

--------------------
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 16 2014, 07:26 AM
Post #25

Ancient
Group Icon

Never monologue.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 16 2014, 07:29 AM
Post #26

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Sep 16 2014, 02:24 AM) *

Well, whoever it is, you've just got to love the way they apparently think a like parody Bond villain.

HAHA! Not only will I plot to DESTROY YOU ALL!!!, but I shall even go so far as to warn you all of your IMPENDING DOOM!!!

I R EVIL GEENYUS!!!

*imposter twirls long moustache, then tips back his head to laugh*

"BWAAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!

Me thinks the imposter has been eating too much ham.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Callidus Thorn
post Sep 16 2014, 07:32 AM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm glad this thread's being kept.

If only so that we WON'T FORGET

I'm sure the idiot would appreciate that.

--------------------
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Sep 16 2014, 08:50 AM
Post #28

Forum Bard
Group Icon

I always wanted to be on an EVIL hitlist. Maybe next time.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Rohirrim
post Sep 16 2014, 11:54 AM
Post #29

Mouth
Group Icon

Personally I find this whole thing utterly hilarious.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vital
post Sep 16 2014, 01:36 PM
Post #30

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rohirrim @ Sep 16 2014, 08:54 PM) *

Personally I find this whole thing utterly hilarious.

Aye

That anyone could think this was in anyway a clever, cunning or scary thing to do is quite funny indeed...

--------------------
I'll probably disappear for a minimum of 10 minutes after this post..
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 16 2014, 03:26 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Something sinister is at work here.

So, this imposter is likely the same fellow who posed as mALX and quite almost got to the point of destroying this forum if it wasn't for the obvious signs he/she gave away and thanks to the mods asking them personal questions from I've heard.

I don't know. Some idiot who was able to come in as member and using their style to deceive everyone isn't as stupid as it sounds. Yeah this last post by Flowerbloom(if it's truly him or her or wherever) was comical at best.

I didn't forget though that this idiot DID cause internal strife and some members left. This wannabe Persian bastard DID disturb the peace..... Not trying to give this idiot praise or ideas but if he's smart enough to trick us for a bit, he'll be back eventually. We have to be careful. Call me paranoid but I won't underestimate this guy/girl/robot.

And why the hell am I on that damn list? The [censored] did I do?

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 16 2014, 03:45 PM
Post #32

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Sep 16 2014, 10:26 AM) *

Something sinister is at work here.

So, this imposter is likely the same fellow who posed as mALX and quite almost got to the point of destroying this forum if it wasn't for the obvious signs he/she gave away and thanks to the mods asking them personal questions from I've heard.

I don't know. Some idiot who was able to come in as member and using their style to deceive everyone isn't as stupid as it sounds. Yeah this last post by Flowerbloom(if it's truly him or her or wherever) was comical at best.

I didn't forget though that this idiot DID cause internal strife and some members left. This wannabe Persian bastard DID disturb the peace..... Not trying to give this idiot praise or ideas but if he's smart enough to trick us for a bit, he'll be back eventually. We have to be careful. Call me paranoid but I won't underestimate this guy/girl/robot.

And why the hell am I on that damn list? The [censored] did I do?

That is just the point DE, that even with everyone here wanting it to be me (they weren't smart enough to pull off an impersonation). This person has 3 times been on this site and all three times has been drummed off because they were instantly seen as a trouble maker. They aren't clever enough (or sane enough) to be able to hide their mental issues.

What we are is a caring community. We may have tiffs and issues, like any family might - but when adversity hits, we all drew together to route it. The people that left, every one of them returned to route the enemy from this site. Yes, they may drift away again now that the enemy is vanquished, but they cared enough to come and stop the attack immediately. That is from the heart, these people cared enough to come and help in the fight. THAT is hugely important, it speaks of the hearts and trustability of these that left - they are still there for us when we are facing trouble.

The imposter can never take that away, he does not have the capability to really break us apart. His impersonation of me only worked at all because you all cared and wanted to believe it - this person is and has nothing. On the other hand, we all have a friendship that stretches beyond the borders of this site.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Sep 16 2014, 03:53 PM
Post #33

Spam Meister
Group Icon

What the....? What is this? blink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 16 2014, 04:02 PM
Post #34

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 16 2014, 10:53 AM) *

What the....? What is this? blink.gif

While you were sleeping that idiot imposter TRIED to make a comeback. Major fail.

This post has been edited by mALX: Sep 16 2014, 04:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 16 2014, 04:58 PM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

I'm on the list, too, DE, and unless the imposter is one of the people that gave me a reason to leave, I shouldn't be on there. And there's no way it's a member that pissed me off. I'm not worried about it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stargelman
post Sep 16 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #36

Senor Snore
Group Icon

I shall strive to make the list, as well! I kind of feel left out here!

--------------------
Being good means getting better.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 16 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #37

Paladin
Group Icon

One of my functions here within the mod force is to serve as both ogre and target when required. If folks get mad at me, that's a good thing - because I figure it deflects anger away from other members who are not moderators. So I'm not surprised that I made the list. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 16 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

Me too, stargelman. Im going to go do something really evil to demonstrate my base morality. Like overbake the cookies.

Mwa ha ha.

--------------------
+Quote Post
stargelman
post Sep 16 2014, 06:55 PM
Post #39

Senor Snore
Group Icon

You MONSTER!

--------------------
Being good means getting better.
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 16 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

I got out of a ticket once by crying. I wonder how evil that makes me?

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:11 PM