Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A mystery unleashed - Playground 18
Kuukulgur
post Jul 3 2005, 04:53 AM
Post #201

Agent

[quote=Fuzzy Knight][quote=LoneWolf]"Two more days. Just give me that. Then I'll go with you, even if she isn't awake"[/quote]
"You really love her dont ye? I'll go out a little by myself... I'll stick around, no offense Shadow" Arco said, giving of a grin to Shadow before he took his scimitars and went out of the hut and started walking around against the mountains..[/quote]

"None taken," said Shadow to the door. As Jonacin, too, exited the yurt, Shadow sat down to gather his thoughts. He was in the Ashlands, in a tribal camp where he knew nobody. Though the waste was sort of his home, he didn't feel good in this neighboroughood. He had crossed the Ahemmusa in some of his Guild jobs, and it hadn't always been for the tribe's profit... I guess that's what you get for being an adventuring thief, he thought to him self, ironically. Well, it seems I have to do things my way for a bit.
Decisions made, he exited the tent and made it out of the camp as fast as possible. Pulling his cloak tighter around him, he began the dull and difficult journey through the wastes...

--------------------
He who knows everything, knows he knows nothing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Jul 3 2005, 09:27 AM
Post #202

Wizard
Group Icon

200 posts.

time to make a new one people smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:55 PM