Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Non-combat pets, Home and away
ghastley
post Oct 22 2019, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

None of my characters take a non-combat pet with them when they leave home, but the older half have a number of pets around the house. We have quite a selection available, but many of them just don't appeal, especially the new mummy!

Unna has a Sabre Cat kitten in front of the fire at Autumn's Gate, with a ball of twine. Her Snow Bear cub lives outside, along with a goat that was intended to keep the weeds down, but doesn't.

Blossom just has an Eschalette in the yard at Mournoth Keep. The house is a bit empty, so no pets inside.

Laurie has number of dogs in the yard at Twin Arches, and an Abacean cat has taken over her bed.

Cat Man Dhou has a pair of Fennec in a tent in the yard at Sleek Creek, and mudcrabs (real and mechanical) keeping the creek tidy.

Wizwen just has a pixie nixad in her Snugpod.

Taminwe hasn't really furnished Mathiisen Manor, so hasn't installed a pet. It's just a gallery for our Undaunted trophies right now.

Spreads is the same. The Coven Cottage only has a few woven Argonian furnishings, and we'll do the garden before she gets a pet to patrol it.

Minx is waiting for a Vvardenfell creature that would feel at home at Ald Velothi.

Floozie hasn't furnished Gardner house enough to have pets.

Bo hasn't chosen a pet yet either. Domus Phrasticus is a bit bare, too, although we did grab some Imperial furniture when the Impresario had it.

What do yours have, and do they take them out adventuring?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
haute ecole rider
post Oct 23 2019, 12:56 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Ye gods, I can't begin to tell you how many noncom pets I have! Many are freebies and not the sort I would waste coin (real or pixel) on. But we have almost every housecat variant in the game, as Julian can't resist them. The brown Abecean ratter has attached herself to Maz, and Maz wouldn't have it any other way. Alise picked the bantam guar very early on, and except for her tour through Eastmarch, she hasn't looked at any other pets since. Argis rotates through the husky type dogs. Phae currently has Razumdar's offspring with her, and Do Rah has one relative or another of a sort with him. Stefan has a distinct preference for the mastiffs, so we rotate through them depending on the zone.

As for our homes, well, six cats reside both at Sleek Creek and at Bouldercreek. Pariah's has all the Wrothgar natives. I think all of our guar are divided among three houses - Alise's Velothi Reverie and the two Argonian abodes in Shadowfen. I can't remember what's at the other homes we own . . . a good number of which are still empty.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:40 AM