TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 3 2018, 03:39 PM
Post #1181

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 3 2018, 08:30 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 3 2018, 09:18 AM) *

Huzzah!! Huzzah!!

It is so nice being able to go to Hundings and break stuff down, sell, and store things after adventuring and having the majority of the crafting sets in one area! Thanks again mALX for selflessly allowing us to use your palace as our guild hall.

I wouldn't say selfless, I use that place daily too! laugh.gif It really is such a convenience to have everything you need entirely under one roof that way (well, except the Fence and the Imperial City Tables; but they are just a hop away at Monkey's).

Lol, well thanks anyway! Khajiit likes that it’s private too. You can experiment with different armor looks and no one will see the less successful ones! laugh.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 3 2018, 04:34 PM
Post #1182

Ancient
Group Icon

It feels like a weight has been lifted off me by finishing those tables! I still have two Mundus stones to get, but ... really such a relief to be done other than that!!!

My plan was to be finished by the New Year, but just couldn't do it. I all but stopped for the Witches Festival to play; then the Clockwork City DLC; then the New Life Festival = it broke my drive and I had trouble getting it back. Thank goodness it is finally done! WHEW !!!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 3 2018, 04:40 PM
Post #1183

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 3 2018, 09:34 AM) *

It feels like a weight has been lifted off me by finishing those tables! I still have two Mundus stones to get, but ... really such a relief to be done other than that!!!

My plan was to be finished by the New Year, but just couldn't do it. I all but stopped for the Witches Festival to play; then the Clockwork City DLC; then the New Life Festival = it broke my drive and I had trouble getting it back. Thank goodness it is finally done! WHEW !!!!

Khajiit just wishes he could have helped more. That dry spell for Master Writs this one had really hurt!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 3 2018, 05:45 PM
Post #1184

Paladin
Group Icon

mALX, you are awesome! Thank you so much! The guild hall is simply magnificent in so many ways. happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot for February: Mystic Archer
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Feb 3 2018, 10:11 PM
Post #1185

Knower
Group Icon

And so an extended hell comes to an end. Thank you so much for doing this, mALX.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 3 2018, 11:43 PM
Post #1186

Councilor
Group Icon

That's cause for major celebration!! Thank you so much, mALX! Jerric's crew enjoys Hundings every single day in some way or another. With that massive project complete, I hope you take some time to just do the things you like best. Hooray!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 4 2018, 12:21 AM
Post #1187

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 3 2018, 10:40 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 3 2018, 09:34 AM) *

Khajiit just wishes he could have helped more. That dry spell for Master Writs this one had really hurt!

Watch, they will pick up now that they aren't needed, rollinglaugh.gif

Thank you all for your kind words and support throughout this (opus?) - I have appreciated every single bit of help so much!

@ Grits - I did some quests today, WOO HOO !!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

60 Pages V « < 58 59 60
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 12:17 AM