> Niran
gamer10
post Jun 18 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

This is how Niran looks:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/game...er10/Niran2.jpg

In the RP thread I have given away some information, such as Niran not having parents. Most of the answers to puzzling statements such as these will be found in the fanfiction based on his life up until the age of twenty-four. My fanfics tend to be written in 1st person.
---
Chapter 1

I took a good look at my surroundings, but there wasn't much to see. Except maybe the guard towers, which I preferred not to look at. They were positioned very carefully, in order to make it nearly impossible for an escape. I'd have to be careful this time. The other prisoners were being shoved into a line by the Imperial Guards who were in control here. It was a military prison, so the skillfully posistioned guard towers were to be expected.
A guard grabbed my shoulder and pushed me into with the rest of the captives, who were already walking into the Main building which held the prison cells. As you walked in, more guards would take groups of four prisoners and push them into a cell, which was meant to hold a maximum of two. Many complained and were silenced by threats from the guards.
I however, did not complain as I was rudely squashed in by a guard. I sat down on the mat that was lying on the floor and looked at the guard. He quickly turned away, and I spat at him.
Looking around, I took mental notes on the situation the prison cells were in, the walls were cracked and mold was growing on the old food that had never been cleaned out of the cell. Insects were crawling around the head of my mat, many dead ones were scattered across the cold stone floor.
Sitting there observing my new habitat consumed a lot of time, for I was snapped back to reality when a guard came by my cell, "Your food," he said as he pushed it through the small opening in the bottom of the cell door.
It definitely did not look very appetizing, but I would need energy, so I took what I was given. Though I would rather not have eaten half cooked meat from a Nix hound.
After the meal, I slept. And remembered . . . .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mr.Cular, were you not involved in an incident that took the lives of three guards from the Imperial Legion? Come on now, speak up. Do not be afraid, we will do no harm to you."

I responded very calmly,
"I was leading a group of them."

He smiled wickedly, finally he had got what he wanted. A confession from me.
"Who were the others?"

I would not tell him, I kept my mouth shut.

His smile dissapeared.
"I will not negotiate with you Mr.Cular, fine if you do not want to give us the information willingly, then I'll let Ilym take care of you."
Ilym was a dunmer, a big dunmer. One who wielded a large battle-axe.

I became uneasy when Ilym entered the room, "You said I would not be harmed."

The interrogater, turned while walking out of the room "Oh, you will not be harmed- by me."

When he left the dunmer put the sword to my throat,
"Now lets get this over with. Tell me, who was with you."

I told him, but I swore to protect these people from him.

He said
"Who funded the rebellion, who bought you weapons?"

I could not tell him, I would not put more people in danger.

When I stayed silent he pulled a dagger from his belt using his free hand and nicked my arm with it.

I flinched and he smiled like the former interrogater, he raised it higher up my arm and cut again, this time deeper. Several times more he did this, and finally I gave in.

When I awoke it was daylight and the other three in my cell were eating, my food had been left on the floor in front of my mat. I paid no attention to it, it had already been infested by the insects.
We were called out to line up outside, behind the guard towers. They checked each one of us, to see we were all there. Of course we were, with the amount of fortifications this prison camp had.
Afterwards we were sent back to our cell to rot until the next meal, this lifestyle will definitely take a toll on my health.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Jun 18 2005, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Very nice. Just remember those paragraphing rules.

:goodjob:
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 18 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

[quote=jonajosa]Very nice. Just remember those paragraphing rules.

:goodjob:[/quote]

Yeah, I know . . .not very good at writing. sad.gif

But thanks for the reminder. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Zelda_Zealot
post Jun 19 2005, 03:47 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

Paragraphing rules? Why was I now informed!? wink.gif Anyways, nice storyI look forward to seeing more soon. P.S. gamer10. I lost your PM when the site went down, could you send it again?

--------------------
The Sun and Moon transform day to night, but what transforms the mind?
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 19 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

cool. Nice to know the history of your character...especially since mine hates him wink.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 04:32 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]cool. Nice to know the history of your character...especially since mine hates him wink.gif[/quote]

Thanks, but it has yet to get interesting. I'll add more tomorrow. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Mazuk
post Jun 19 2005, 04:42 AM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

Nice story
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 08:50 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Chapter 2

Days went by, which followed into weeks. Finally after this period of time, we were called out to line up for a meeting with everyone. This meant we were going to have a meeting with the guards. I knew what this was for, it was punishment for our actions. Prison time does not compensate for the killing of several imperial officers. Death is the punishment for such an act.

We had been sentenced to die by arrow. The Imperial archers placed the arrow on the bow, and prepared to fire. We stood there silent, if this is what we receive for our actions then so be it. We knew that we had only defended the citizens of the Village by taking such actions. As the bow string was released the arrows flew, hitting with great accuracy. Many fell, but also many did not. For there were less archers then prisoners, so they were going down the line. I decided I had to take action now.

I glanced behind me, but the only way out of the military prison was through the front gate, the rest was enclosed by sturdy walls made of stone. I dashed forward and surprised the nearest archer about 15 feet ahead of me, who had been chatting with his friend. They had no trouble executing us. It must have been a routine performed often by them.

When I reached him he turned at the sound of approaching footsteps, surprised at my approach he pulled a short iron sword from its sheath on his side. I grabbed his arm to stop him, but his buddy hit me on the side of my head with his fist. Then he took hold of my arms and kicked me in the stomach, I crumpled to the ground and one of the archers knelt down and spit on my face. As he did this I put my hand around his neck and started to strangle him. The other guard had been standing around aimlessly for the good part of this, but the moment he saw his friend in trouble he unsheathed his short sword. He stabbed at me several times but missed because his friend was in the way. As he came around to get a good chance, I threw the archer I had in my grasp backwards towards him. The crumpled over and I stood up,taking one short sword and once again running. Now I would have to pass the guard towers.

The other guards had witnessed just the end of the fight for they were busy executing the other prisoners. They immediately started shooting arrows at me. I sped up as several of them drew swords and charged at me. The guards in the guard towers threw down nets, and used extermely acurate crossbows.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm as I climbed the gate but I didn't take the time to look. When I reached the top of the gate I jumped, landing on the dirt road.

-----------

I wasn't pursued. They must have thought I wouldn't live very long, especially with a crossbow bolt have way into my arm. I clasped it, and pulled. It came out with a jerking painful lurch, and started bleeding profusely. I took a sleeve of my prison clothes and tied it around the wound area very tightly, hoping to quell the bleeding. It seemed to slow down a little so I stared around the forested area in which I was sitting against a tree.
It had rained yesterday evening and the forest was still damp. This didn't bother me, it was much nicer then my prison cell and didn't have a bad stink. So I lay the short sword I had stolen beside me for easy reach if I were to need it, and then I drifted off to sleep.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 19 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

Cool. Can't wait for more.

Edit - apparently, that compliment was too generic. therefore, it must be fixed.

Ahem.

gamer10, I like your story. Alot. Your descriptions of the character's actions are quite nice.

Cool. can't wait for more.

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]Cool. Can't wait for more.[/quote]

Thanks for the generic response!

biggrin.gif

No really, thanks.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 19 2005, 09:05 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Yes! this is good.....keep writing you hear? wink.gif honestly it´s very good so...more please

:goodjob: :goodjob:

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 19 2005, 09:06 PM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

Happy? my post is now lees generic.

--------------------
+Quote Post
milanius
post Jun 19 2005, 09:27 PM
Post #13

Agent

Another underdog story... I often wander what is it about me that makes me love the underdogs, the outcasts and social misfits who have about 2% chance to pull out of the gutter they're in. This man, this fugitive... he is no different - I can only pray for him and hope that his road leads him to victory or, at least, honorable death.

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

I come up with ideas as I go. No plotting it out. Mainly because I like to surprise myself.

tongue.gif <-- me thinking
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Be careful reading this next chapter, the flashbacks can be confusing.

Chapter 3

When I awoke it was night, but the darkness wasn't prevalent because of the moonlight.

I started to stand up but as I moved my arm, a sharp jolt of pain was sent through me and I staggered. The wound on my arm had barely healed. Yet, I didnt have time to rest. I would have to make it to civilization if I was to eat a decent meal. I knew the route from here to my home, many miles away. For I had visited the fortification here often when I was younger. All of my childhood I had hoped to become a member of the imperial legion, but those hopes had been slashed a while ago, and now if I didn't get moving I would only join my sister.

I walked home from the interrogation feeling numb, I took my time, and I paid no attention to the dunmer who passed me on his horse. This would prove to be a mistake.

I was hungry, and had little energy left. My determination was the only thing that kept me going, as well as the thought of a good meal when I reached an inn, but I had accidentally wandered off of the path and become lost. My hunger greatened as it got later, and though I had already slept a great deal, I felt extremely tired. My eyes were becoming heavier as I walked and soon I was forced to lay down once again, falling into a disturbing sleep, filled with nightmares.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I reached home I knocked on the front door, but when I knocked several times and did not receive an answer, I began to worry. Finally, after a long while of waiting and knocking I decided to force my way in. The door was old, and if I gathered enough strength I knew I could push it down. So I backed up many paces, and charged. It fell inwards as I had expected, but my arm didn't feel very good after that.
I gasped as I entered the main room. My sister's lifeless body was lying on the floor, beside that of my mother's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
That image today remains locked in my mind, and no matter how much I try to forget my past, it will always stay with me. Maybe that's a good thing, because now I have a reason to stay alive. I will seek revenge on that assasin until I kill him.
During the night I woke up to the sound of small creatures ruffling around me, recognizing them by the sounds they made, I went back to sleep. Hoping my dreams would not be plagued by the thought of my dead sisters body.
---

Note: I just had to add another part today, to reveal the secret about Niran's parents, by saying he didnt have any meant he didnt know who they were. He has no idea to this day that the women he saw dead were his adopted sister and mother. He thought they were his actual family.
-Gamer10 smile.gif
+Quote Post
Mazuk
post Jun 19 2005, 10:15 PM
Post #16

Knower
Group Icon

Awesome writing. Keep it up and don't keep me in suspense.
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Mazuk]Awesome writing. Keep it up and don't keep me in suspense.[/quote]

Actually, I like suspense, but I probably won't keep you in suspense because by doing so I would be keeping myself in suspense. Seeing as how I don't know whats going to happen next myself.

EDIT: Don't expect another chapter until tomorrow though. I'm trying to control myself. biggrin.gif

2nd EDIT: I couldn't stop myself. I've gone and finished the whole story today. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Mazuk
post Jun 19 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

LOL yeah I like suspense to but only for a little bit. You story is awesome.

Ok can wait until tomorrow.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 19 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

[quote=gamer10][quote=Mazuk]Awesome writing. Keep it up and don't keep me in suspense.[/quote]

Actually, I like suspense, but I probably won't keep you in suspense because by doing so I would be keeping myself in suspense. Seeing as how I don't know whats going to happen next myself.[/quote]

Don't write yourself into a corner. If you don't plan a little bit, you might end up doing it. (I know from experience...it sucks.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 19 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]
Don't write yourself into a corner. If you don't plan a little bit, you might end up doing it. (I know from experience...it sucks.)[/quote]

Oh, I'm forced to plan a little, because these events eventually lead up to Niran's meeting your group in "A Mystery Unleashed" RP. So I can't kill him off or anything.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:13 PM