Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyrodiil is doomed!, unclosable gate!
mirocu
post Feb 9 2013, 10:40 PM
Post #21

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 8 2010, 04:58 AM) *

If you're like mALX and I, you will probably someday simply take the same character and start her anew! mALX = Maxical; Acadian = Buffy. Lol.

And some of us just stick to our character without starting anew biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 9 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #22

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 9 2013, 04:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 8 2010, 04:58 AM) *

If you're like mALX and I, you will probably someday simply take the same character and start her anew! mALX = Maxical; Acadian = Buffy. Lol.

And some of us just stick to our character without starting anew biggrin.gif

That was my first game, when all the quests were completed and nothing to do she just kept clearing dungeons after they respawned (plus found all the easter eggs and treasure chests hidden in the wilderness) - unfortunately, my 360 hard drive crashed and I had to start a new game.

It was so much fun to run through all those quests again that I ended up doing that every time I ran out of things to do (but held onto that last save for the longest running character so I could go back to that game if I wanted to).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Feb 10 2013, 08:17 AM
Post #23

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 3 2013, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Rane @ Apr 30 2006, 12:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Joryn @ Apr 30 2006, 02:03 PM)
I have uncovered the great welkynd stone Martin needs, so as long as I continue with those quests Bruma will be attacked eventually right?

Aye, that will happen no matter how many cities you have gotten to help you. You can even continue to this point without the support of any other Count. Of course, that will make things a bit more challenging later on.

without any help you dont have a whole lot of chance to be honest . i think your receive 2 guards from each city ( although i think one or two actually provide one single guard) - i always thought the contribution was truely measly . clearly the rest of cyrodill didnt care much for the nords eh ? wink.gif

without any help you will have one or two bruma guards and jauffre and baurus ( depending on if he survived)

even with the full help i still struglle to keep martin alive , the main issue is the guards stick to there bows whilst martin rushed right in and tends to end up getting killed by swarms of angry daedra

I hate to break it to you but given that the post you quoted was done seven years ago, I doubt he's still having an issue with it. tongue.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:10 PM