Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, Releasing on 7/1/17!
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jun 6 2017, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G5RucTQkHY

As the cool kids say: things are getting lit, fam.

I had forgotten all about the Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil project until I came across this just a short while ago. By the Nine! I am eager to try it out!

According to the video, it looks like they are adding a whole bunch of other stuff too beyond just the area to explore, such as new spells.

This reminds me: I have a confession to make...I have never once used an Elder Scrolls mod. Ever. I'm not inherently averse to it; I've just been too lazy to configure one to run and I've had games in my backlog that I want to get through. Looks like this will be the first though, because I have to try it out when it releases.

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 6 2017, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Jun 6 2017, 02:44 PM) *

This reminds me: I have a confession to make...I have never once used an Elder Scrolls mod. Ever. I'm not inherently averse to it; I've just been too lazy to configure one to run and I've had games in my backlog that I want to get through. Looks like this will be the first though, because I have to try it out when it releases.

But that means you haven't used mine! Or SubRosa's, or mALX's, or Grits' or ...

And get those Construction Sets/Kits installed, and start learning to DIY!

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jun 6 2017, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jun 6 2017, 03:07 PM) *

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Jun 6 2017, 02:44 PM) *

But that means you haven't used mine! Or SubRosa's, or mALX's, or Grits' or ...

And get those Construction Sets/Kits installed, and start learning to DIY!

Oh, absolutely. I will definitely try out whatever mods here that I can when I learn how to install this stuff.

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 09:42 PM