Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Quick Questions, hopefully Quick Answers
Renee
post Jan 15 2020, 02:18 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

So I've got this new character named Sheeza Hawty and .. yeah. That's her name. Sheeza Hawty. Anyway, I bought this Crown Store outfit for her, but how do we remove this? I don't see it in her inventory.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Grits
post Jul 11 2020, 02:14 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Question about the lancer siege weapons from Antiquities. Jerric found one, dug it up, opened the box, and gleefully slotted the lancer without noticing how the box was bound. I’m seeing complaints that the lancers are character bound and faction specific to whoever digs up the box. Can anyone confirm this? It makes sense to me that the weapon would be bound to whatever character opens the box, but having the box bound to the digger makes no sense that I can see.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jul 12 2020, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 11 2020, 09:14 AM) *

Question about the lancer siege weapons from Antiquities. Jerric found one, dug it up, opened the box, and gleefully slotted the lancer without noticing how the box was bound. I’m seeing complaints that the lancers are character bound and faction specific to whoever digs up the box. Can anyone confirm this? It makes sense to me that the weapon would be bound to whatever character opens the box, but having the box bound to the digger makes no sense that I can see.

I was able to put lancers in my bank, so it's not character bound unless there is some weird bug about it. Cincy dug them up and deposited them in the bank for Grazba to take to Cyrodiil.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:29 PM