Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Immersive Weapons
Kane
post Aug 18 2017, 11:04 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

If there's any Special Edition players (like me) here at Chorrol that yearn for Immersive Weapons, this guide works well.

Took me about half an hour (and I'm completely new to all that) and it seems to have worked well. I'll know better after I play for a few hours, but the Antique Iron Sword showed up for me right away in the forge menu.

Cheers!

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SubRosa
post Aug 21 2017, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

I have no interest in SE mainly because of the lack of SKSE. As ghastley pointed out, I have several mods that require it (notably SkyUI), and I am not going to play the game without them. But even if SKSE did somehow come out for SE, I still have about a hundred mods I created myself that I would have to convert, and I don't see the point in doing all that work. Because all of the graphical 'improvements' from the Special Edition are things I hate, like Depth of Field, or HDR. Most of them I was able to disable in Fallout 4, but sadly there was no killing HDR, which drives me crazy sometimes.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:39 PM